Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Today feels good......nice weather.....it's windy.....love to be on the balcony with cool breeze...:happydance: what a relief......temps have gone up 97.3f... Didn't BD yesterday.....wanted to have a break.....

Laura- I guess I should be 2dpo today..but ff is not detecting :shrug:......

Beanie is going to be one lucky and pampered baby....dh is already so good with babies...

Coy- I don't know horse riding......:nope: although would love to learn.... We live in the city so can't have one..... Maybe if we plan to stay in a farm I would love to have many animals......:hugs:....duck, hen, sheep, dogs, horses....:flower:....

You do exercise with weights? Can you do it? I am so careful now a days....don't lift anything heavy...although I am not pregnant.....:dohh:....

Steph- 1 more week to go....I mean the DD..... How is your day going hon?

Happy 37 weeks Laura! Full term! :happydance:

Shradha, I think you're 2dpo too, but FF won't confirm it until tomorrow. It always waits until you get to 3dpo before saying anything :thumbup: xx

Emma- you too feel the same...... Thank god...now I just have to wait and watch.....:hugs: opk came - ve......so I too feel I have ovulated....
How are you and your mom doing ?

Coy-my temps have a mind of their own lately. Yes i know i think 8 weeks will fly by.

Steph-i was okay with getting a bfp but now the decision has changed. Will explain it in my update. Also, for now, i am scheduled to go to boot camp on nov. 19th but im trying to go in earlier so just waiting to see what happens.

AFM, well today im 7dpo and as you can see, my temp keeps dropping lower and lower. It is actually the lowest temp i have had during my cycle. Also, with that being said, FF dropped my CL to around 97.6 which is good i guess. I know i said i would like a bfp now but our recruiter said i i was to get pregnant right now, i would be discharged and thats not good. So dh and i have bought condoms and are going to use those until we are stationed back together and get to do whatever we want then. So right now, we are WTT. I dont know whats going on with my temps and hoping this isnt an implantation dip. Also, i have told my recruiter that I want to leave asap so lets see if i could leave before november because if i can it will benefit us because dh and i will advance around the same time, i can get in and be stationed quicker, and also i dont have to worry about slacking in exercise because i know i would be once dh leaves. Yesterday, was with the recruiter, dh and i start physical training thursday so thats good. Also, we went to celebrate our nephew's 18th birthday. So was pretty busy and tired from all the running around. So we shall see what tomorrow's temp looks like. Im cd35 and usually af.starts on cd36 so maybe thats whats going on and if thats the case, maybe i am further along in the tww than i think.

37 weeks, full term :happydance: :headspin: :happydance:

Operation evict Beanie has begun!! Been bouncing on my ball instead of lounging on the sofa, eaten half a pineapple do far today & will be dtd later with Dh. I'll also be drinking lots of raspberry leaf tea when it arrived tomorrow hopefully & be trying to walk more. Walking does tend to give me some mild period pains do hoping of I do more it'll turn into labour!!

Saw midwife this morning & alls good, beanie is now 4/5 engaged so getting there slowly. Midwife told me to get the consultant to write down their birth plan for me at my appointment next week as she also expects me to be induced at 40 weeks & said she may then be able to give me a sweep at 39 weeks!! It's so close now! Really hoping for a natural labour though do get a wriggle on Beanie!! :D

Patrice - as you've had 2 days of dropping temps I think ad may be around the corner, unless it goes back up again tomorrow. If you are pregnant could you enlist once the baby's born & go with DH to wherever he's stationed as his spouse?

Shradha - I agree with Em, 2 dpo today, ff will pick it up tomorrow.

Emma - have you recovered from your anti D injection? Sounds nasty. I've heard steroid injections ate just as bad.

Coy - I've read that 2nd tri
Is often the most weight gain, I saw a thread on it as well a while ago & general consensus was 2nd tri with ladies actually losing weight in the 3rd tri!! That said I think the last few weeks in the 3 rd tri are also pretty big on weight gain. I'm going to brave weighing myself tomorrow. Very scared but needs to be done!!

Steph - I actually feel more comfortable now dtd as my pelvis is a lot less sore & I've got used to the swollen feeling!! We can only do 2 positions though, spooning & doggy!! How's your pelvis these days?

Yep, all recovered from yesterday's injection :thumbup: It hurt as she was doing it, then the site went numb for a few minutes, followed by a dead arm for an hour or two. At least now blood tests will seem like a doddle in comparison! (Remind me of that when I'm getting nervous of more bloods in a couple of weeks :haha:).

Coy - I definitely gained a lot of weight during second tri. I'm only three weeks into third tri but it seems to have slowed down for now. I'm sure I'll have a few really big spurts though as Spud packs on the pounds ready for coming out!

Laura - I can't believe we're talking about evicting Beanie already, time has just flown by! I always used to think we were quite close in dates, but now it seems as if you're miles ahead of where I am :dohh:

Patrice - Either AF is about to arrive or it's one hell of an implantation dip. I'm thinking maybe you did ovulate a bit earlier and now is the time AF should be due? xx

Yep, all recovered from yesterday's injection :thumbup: It hurt as she was doing it, then the site went numb for a few minutes, followed by a dead arm for an hour or two. At least now blood tests will seem like a doddle in comparison! (Remind me of that when I'm getting nervous of more bloods in a couple of weeks :haha:).

Lol, Emma, I like the way you think :thumbup: Thatis exactly how I would view it. You are a veteran to the needle now- no more worries :grr:

Last bump pic perhaps, wishful thinking more like!!

Doesnt look like its growing much now to me but it measured 38 this morning do must be.

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/373aec26.jpg

Nasty stretch marks :(

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/4fa4a870.jpg

Still waiting... lol... for the last couple of nights I've seemed to have had BH contractions and/or cramps that keep me kind of half awake all night. I get most of my period like cramps during the day, especially in the evening, and then BH at night. Who knows. I can't get my hopes up anymore!

Laura- Happy 37 weeks! Finally! So we both have our eviction plans now ;) My pelvis still hurts, it's more or less on its' last legs so just bearing through the pain for hopefully only another few days... I'm just taking things one day at a time at this point. I always think... ok... one more day... then it's one more day... again...lol... At my appt on Fri they also mentioned they could do a sweep. I wonder if it's uncomfortable? Also having induction sessions with my acu on Fri and Sat.

Coy- I think weight gain is pretty much steady throughout the 2nd and 3rd tri, they say 1 lb a week, although like I mentioned before the baby (and your weight in general) will go through growth spurts. Try not to worry, you are not fat :p It's much needed weight for baby!

Emma- Glad you managed to get through your injection... it really made your arm numb like that? How is it different than getting any other injection, just more painful at the site? Do you have to do any more during this pregnancy?

Patrice- Well it looks like you're all set with what you're plan is. Although, you are 7 dpo so you could be pregnant this cycle?

Shradha- I don't know FF well, but it's fairly obvious to me that you are 2dpo.

Laura- Nice bump pics! I wish I had your belly right now, the way mine sticks out so far it's like carrying around an extra load that's just hanging off of my body. I have to hold it up! Yours looks so compact and "one" with your body! He's really nuzzled in there. I've been measuring 2-3 weeks ahead since 35 weeks... so if I'm 39 weeks now, I must be measuring like 41-42 weeks! Yikes!

I keep thinking about how Nicholas was born at 39 + 1, which is tomorrow for me. Even though I know all babies are different and come when they need to, I can't help but compare and feel a little depressed that this is going to go on forever! Also, I started having real contractions with him at 38 + 4 so the fact that I've had no signs, no painful contractions, makes me wonder just when he is going to come?! I feel like, shouldn't I have lost some of my mucous plug by now at least??

Steph - I really wouldn't worry about lack of symptoms. Of my friends who have had number 2 there was little warning compared to their first. Your body has done it all before so doesn't need all the early contractions to loosen things up. Try & stay relaxed as that's supposed to help, being anxious apparently slows everything down. I'm trying to calm my excitement down as the adrenaline rush will not help me go into labour early!!

I love how round & sticky out your bump is, to me that's a proper bump!! Can imagine its more uncomfortable. Think mines the way it is partly as its my first, apparently the uterus is more pear shaped for first then apple shaped for seconds. I also have pretty wide hips even before being pregnant & even more do now do he can snuggle down there easier, he's always been a low baby other than when he had his breech adventure!!

Yeah, you know they say how adrenaline is the opposite of oxytocin and how it slows/stops contractions, but I felt like that is what I had going for me first time around. But maybe that's why it still took 4 days? I don't feel much adrenaline this time, just a bit "blah" and depressed. So maybe I need to get my excitement up or something to get the oxy starting to flow? It's just hard when there's not much to really go on right now!

You may be carrying low but your bump is pretty tight to your body. I feel like I'm very low but because it hangs out so much it puts a lot of my weight forward. So do you know for sure he's head down now? Do they tell you what kind of position he's in, if he's anterior already?

Oh one more thing you may want to add to your eviction plans... and maybe I'll try this again, even though I can't move as well... but the night I started having real contractions with N we went dancing, and I believe it was the merengue (sp?) line that really shook things up! I remember feeling great and I wasn't any pain, I hardly even felt pregnant... so to me dancing and shaking my booty was no big deal, but people were looking at me funny! I didn't feel like things got shook up until later that night at home, I was about to go to bed and the contractions started. So you might want to give latin dancing a try? ;)

Hi ladies!

Steph- I think the anti-D injections are so painful because of the consistancy of the liquid...similar to a cortisone shot? Re: BH and period like cramps...tbh I think this is beginning labor, in a ll reality I can't imagine it as anything else. At this point in your pregnancy any cramp is a good positive cramp! :thumbup: You are probably dialating more now too...when do you go for your next exam? Also- the sweep: R U talking about scraping of the cervix? I asked my mw about this as she threatened to perform this when Kat was so overdue...she was usuallya very comforting perosn but at this looked me straight int he eye and told me that it is uncomfortable, I would not like it- apparently causes cramps and bleeding. Nothing to worry about though. If oyu have to it just hastens birth. She told me usually within 12 hours labor will start. So def preferable to the possible negative side effects of pitocin:thumbup: Keep walking girl! You'll jug babes down yet :haha:

Laura- beautiful bump! And I cannot help but think at this point you will lose whatever baby weight you have pretty darn fast! It all looks to be in your tummy :thumbup: And re: the wide hips--lucky you! :thumbup: That means babes will slide out easier! I have very narrow hips, or at least when I first got married I did. I used tojoke with dh about laying me down and using me as a ruler. He is very proud of himself because I have what he calls "woman hips" now :roll: After birth your hips will go back some but generally you keep some width...so all of my pre-pregnancy narrow-hip jeans had to go to trash :( lol! You and Steph are determined to have these babies this week :rofl: I don't blame you I was so eager in the last few weeks--Kat made me wait an x-tra 2!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->