Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Well, I remembered to eat today :thumbup: Granted it was already 2 p.m. :haha: Salad and cottage cheese...healthy, right? :) Babes seems to like it as she is jumping around like crazy today! Now I'm going to chug some water and go for a walk with the girls. Today is a no-school day so I may work ont heir room, work in the yard, etc...I finished the one course, now on to Criminal Organizations :shrug:

Yay for remembering to eat!! Perhaps we shoud all remind you on here everyday as well!!

Enjoy your no school day, don't work too hard on everything else. You really deserve a day off and simpky relax with our family.

Well, I remembered to eat today :thumbup: Granted it was already 2 p.m. :haha: Salad and cottage cheese...healthy, right? :) Babes seems to like it as she is jumping around like crazy today! Now I'm going to chug some water and go for a walk with the girls. Today is a no-school day so I may work ont heir room, work in the yard, etc...I finished the one course, now on to Criminal Organizations :shrug:

Busy day for you... Good you ate something.....it's 2.30 am.....

I better :sleep:.....good nite friends

Wow, 2.30am, we're all night owls on here! Sleep well. Looking forward to seeing tomorrows temp.

Re the perinial massage I'm not doing it. I reallly really hate the feeling of it pulling down and stinging a bit. I'm so not going to like the ring of fire in labour but at least that's over in a couple of minutes I hope! I know doing the massage can make that better but still can't bring myself to do it!!

Lol! :haha: I like that determination: "I'm not doing it" lol! Oh and as far as the "ring of fire" I don't remember ever having it :shrug: tbh the only pain I remember is the contraction pain...everything vaginal or in that, um, area, is usually pretty numb :thumbup: So no worries! I just recall the pm helping in so far as recovery...(tmi warning) I was able to pee right after birth and not a bit of stinging! It felt like a miracle lol!

Re the perinial massage I'm not doing it. I reallly really hate the feeling of it pulling down and stinging a bit. I'm so not going to like the ring of fire in labour but at least that's over in a couple of minutes I hope! I know doing the massage can make that better but still can't bring myself to do it!!

Lol! :haha: I like that determination: "I'm not doing it" lol! Oh and as far as the "ring of fire" I don't remember ever having it :shrug: tbh the only pain I remember is the contraction pain...everything vaginal or in that, um, area, is usually pretty numb :thumbup: So no worries! I just recall the pm helping in so far as recovery...(tmi warning) I was able to pee right after birth and not a bit of stinging! It felt like a miracle lol!

The lack of stinging is tempting but I'm quite happy to pee in the bath or shower if neccessery!!

The lack of stinging is tempting but I'm quite happy to pee in the bath or shower if neccessery!!

There is some of that that goes on! Lol, actually with my first dd my MW gave me a water bottle type thing and you just fill it with warm water and squirt it where you have to when you go. Very useful :thumbup:

Oh- Steph and Laura: While we're on the subject :winkwink: in your hospital bags did you remember to pack sanitary pads? There is quite a bit of bleeding afterward...Laura it's like an extremely heavy AF...and the regular or even overnight pads were never suficient for me at the hospital for right after (and hospital provides insufficient also :roll:) so I buy those pads that are intended for bladder leakage...I know it's a bit embarrassing when you buy them (just whistle and stare at the cieling, lol) but they work perfectly and no worries about leaks. I figure I have enough to worry about without worrying about soiling my clothes or the bed or couch :roll:

I like the sound of that water bottle!!

Thanks for the tip Coy. I already buy panty liners for a weak bladder due to leakage!! I've got 30 packs of maternity pads if which 20 are in my hospital bag, they're huge so hoping they'll do!! I'm also going to see if I can find any cheap cheap pj bottoms tomorrow as Ive heard you can leake, even with a pillow sized pad between your legs!!

Remind me why I'm eager to bring on labour & all the pain/blood that comes with it!!!

Laura- I weighed almost 10 lbs, and DH weighed around 8 lbs. So that theory wasn't true for Nicholas, as he weighed 6lb14. And hopefully not true for this one either!!!! So it sounds like beanie is ROP (right occiput posterior) or ROA (right occiput anterior). I've been looking at the belly mapping site and trying to understand positions. Brandon switches from OP to ROP because sometimes I feel his kicks/rolls on the front, and sometimes off to the the left side. Re: the dancing, you don't have to go to a class to do it. Just do it at home! (That way there's nothing embarrassing about it if you're not doing it right!) But using the Wii sounds like a god idea too! Anything to get moving!

I had the same experience as Coy with the pushing part, I did not have much if any sensation down there, or the "ring of fire" as they call it, I was pretty much numb after all the contractions. The only thing I felt was an intense downward energy and an out of control urge to push... no pain though, just intense. So even though I had a 2nd degree tear, I didn't even feel it!

Coy- Definitely got the pads packed in the bag. Although I remember wearing the HUGE hospital ones along with big net underwear over my entire abdomen and those were pretty sufficient.

Coy- Definitely got the pads packed in the bag. Although I remember wearing the HUGE hospital ones along with big net underwear over my entire abdomen and those were pretty sufficient.

OMG, I forgot about the giant net underwear! :haha: :rofl: They were so super comfortable (but so damned ugly) I almost didn't want to get rid of them :haha:

Good morning.... Temp 97.4 f ..... Ff is showing me as 3dpo....though I feel I have ovulated earlier.... How the charts should be? Will the temp be stable or will it come down ?

Laura- how is beanie doing? Any signs of contractions?

Coy- so it's like bleeding and bleeding.....:wacko: after giving birth too.....
It's too early to remind you....but don't skip dinner..... Eat at least your share.....

Yea...like everyone you too were right in saying about ff.....thanx

Good morning.... Temp 97.4 f ..... Ff is showing me as 3dpo....though I feel I have ovulated earlier.... How the charts should be? Will the temp be stable or will it come down ?

No, your temps look perfect! In fact this is a very steady rise! A perfect rise if you ask me...possible bfp soon? :happydance: That'd be sooo awesome! :dance: And you got your crosshairs! All the ladies were right- ff and signature 3dpo crosshairs! :thumbup: You are officially at least 3 days into the tww! Now we wait for testing day,right? Let's see...if you ov on Sunday you could test in the next 6-8 days with a early hpt! So, maybe next Wednesday?

How are you feeling? What's your plan today? It sure doesn't seem like you slept very long but then again my day has gone by fast!

AFM- well, I cut the weeds in the front yard, back yard, ran errands, paid bills, blew up the girls pool (manualy again :wacko: - why oh why do I do that?!) ran and got groceries, cooked dinner, washed dishes, gave the girls a bath, and now I am relaxing for minute...I did eat dinner this time round :) And took my vitamins, at least I don't forget those!

Light-weight school for the next few days so think I will take advantage of it and try to get the girls/baby's room finished up :thumbup:

Yes.....:hugs:..now it's all wait and watch for me......will test next Tuesday.... Planning to go for a lipid profile test for me and dh next week.... I just hope they are not too high....I don't want to take any kind of pills to control cholesterol or so....I was always normal....but in feb when I took a test my vldl, serum trigi, all crossed the boundary....so it was now in high range... These few months have neglected health..... Have even put on weight.... I m really worried.....

So busy day for you.....good you had your dinner...... It's 8 am now but I feel very drowsy..... Weather is dull no sun till now....I think it's going to rain...finally....planning to make pancakes for breakfast.....today it's cleaning day and laundry for me .......

Coy- just did some corrections with the earlier post to you.....I guess was really sleepy....I didn't even see what I posted.....it was bleed instead of breed....you must have laughed your guts out:haha:........

Coy- just did some corrections with the earlier post to you.....I guess was really sleepy....I didn't even see what I posted.....it was bleed instead of breed....you must have laughed your guts out:haha:........

I did wonder... but on bnb anything goes! :haha: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->