Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Steph- Nope, no sleep walking for this one. It was Kat that had the nightmare...Teagen was just half asleep and being a butt :haha:

Although I used to have a problem sleepwalking! When I was a kid if I got stressed out I would get up in the middle of the night and clean the house! :haha: Folks would let me get away with it until I started kicking them out of bed so I could replace the sheets and pillow cases :blush:

Temp is rising ......97.6 f....4dpo.....now it has become a habit.....I don't jump up and run...instead I put the thermometer in my mouth...:flower:.....

Laura- how are you now?

Steph- it would be good to see you both going into labour together at the same time......
You are right....today is a new day for me....thinking of starting to do some meditation and yoga....not the serious type...... Will try and eat healthy.....go 4 steady walks......

Coy- do you sleep walk now? Or has it completely gone?

Steph- Nope, no sleep walking for this one. It was Kat that had the nightmare...Teagen was just half asleep and being a butt :haha:

Although I used to have a problem sleepwalking! When I was a kid if I got stressed out I would get up in the middle of the night and clean the house! :haha: Folks would let me get away with it until I started kicking them out of bed so I could replace the sheets and pillow cases :blush:

OMG that's hilarious!!! :rofl: You're right, I'm sure they loved you doing that until you took it a bit far and kicked them out of bed! Wow you must be obsessed with cleaning to do it in your sleep!! Haha. You'll never find me cleaning even when awake! Can you come sleepover here so we can get some cleaning done? :rofl:

OMG that's hilarious!!! :rofl: You're right, I'm sure they loved you doing that until you took it a bit far and kicked them out of bed! Wow you must be obsessed with cleaning to do it in your sleep!! Haha. You'll never find me cleaning even when awake! Can you come sleepover here so we can get some cleaning done? :rofl:

Very funny, :rofl: lol- Nope, i haven't sleep-walked in ages! Thank goodness! My parents were a bit weird so I think that contributed to my stress as a kid...now with dh we stress over normal stuff :haha: I am no longer obsessive about cleaning but when I do clean it usually includes deep deep cleaning where I end up re-painting the house too :blush:

Shradha - your chart looks great this month. Lovely temp rises. Yoga a great way to help get in shape, gentle but effective if done frequently enough.

Coy - now why doesn't it surprise me that you even cleaned in your sleep!! :haha: DH would love it if I did that!! I only sleep walk if I have a temperature & do nothing more interesting than walk into things!!

Steph - I'm only taking epo orally, 4 per day although I've also read its good to also use internally. Sounds like you're doing lots to persuade Brandon to get out!! I've also tried the acupressure on my hand, not caused a single symptom for me. The ball also appears to be knackering my pelvis again as its getting really sore again. I actually feel like I'm getting less twinges now & losing hope that he'll be here before 40 weeks. Hardly getting any bh either.

It's 5.30 here & woke up with the anxiety pretty much gone, it's always been worse for me at night. Must have been really scary for you getting it when you were 12. I was 18 when I first started getting them & took me a while to figure out what they were. Takes a lot of willpower & talking myself out if it to stop a full on attack & like you, real concentration to breath properly!!

The flashing lights only lasted about a minute were there was loads but now I keep looking for them. Normally I wouldn't worry about it but I guess I'm more aware & anxious of every symptom now. Will call the midwife this morning. Bp is still fine although really it should be lower than 85 at this time in the morning after 3 hours solid sleep. Also woke up feeling nauseous. :(

Speaking of cleaning...I didn't get as far in the girls room as I would have liked as I got side tracked doing other stuff :growlmad: But I did make progress! :thumbup: I now have access to the closet which was before very restricted, and a very workable plan that will allow me to have the changing table and actually be able to use it lol! It is blocked off by shelving right now but that will all be moved as of tomorrow :thumbup: The girls have shelves in their room to store her Breyer horse collection, and then a cute little book shelf I am going to keep in there. And a giant stuffed Pooh Bear and giant stuffed giraffe? Not sure what to do with that as the neck is broken and requires me inserting new wire :roll:

Shradha - your chart looks great this month. Lovely temp rises. Yoga a great way to help get in shape, gentle but effective if done frequently enough.

Coy - now why doesn't it surprise me that you even cleaned in your sleep!! :haha: DH would love it if I did that!! I only sleep walk if I have a temperature & do nothing more interesting than walk into things!!

Steph - I'm only taking epo orally, 4 per day although I've also read its good to also use internally. Sounds like you're doing lots to persuade Brandon to get out!! I've also tried the acupressure on my hand, not caused a single symptom for me. The ball also appears to be knackering my pelvis again as its getting really sore again. I actually feel like I'm getting less twinges now & losing hope that he'll be here before 40 weeks. Hardly getting any bh either.

It's 5.30 here & woke up with the anxiety pretty much gone, it's always been worse for me at night. Must have been really scary for you getting it when you were 12. I was 18 when I first started getting them & took me a while to figure out what they were. Takes a lot of willpower & talking myself out if it to stop a full on attack & like you, real concentration to breath properly!!

The flashing lights only lasted about a minute were there was loads but now I keep looking for them. Normally I wouldn't worry about it but I guess I'm more aware & anxious of every symptom now. Will call the midwife this morning. Bp is still fine although really it should be lower than 85 at this time in the morning after 3 hours solid sleep. Also woke up feeling nauseous. :(

Don't over do the ball if it is making your pelvis too sore as yu have had trouble with that anyway, right? No use annoying it any further--bleieve me your body will kick all the right juices into gear and have you spreading and popping more than you want to :haha: Just maybe not right now :nope: Relaxing is so hard to do when you want to get keyed up! :haha:

Nope, haven't sleep walked in ages...um///not to my knowledge anyway! :haha: Funny, Laura entioned sleepwalking when she gets a temperature. When I get a fever or pass out I generally forget what time period I am in and start referring to dh as Papa :roll: and he gets mightily confused until he realizes I am very sick LOL! Then he gets me to a doc or gives me fever medicine :)

Yoga sounds aweosme, I wish I knew how to do that! I should study and maybe start some slow moves?? Is it difficult?

Btw, I am dieing for noodle soup right now! It is my horrid addiction to tobasco sauce :( Today I have had an omelot with a peice of toast and a salad...I have been busy and wasn't very hungry. Now I am wondering if I can afford the carbs noodles have in them? everything I have read says they are a big-butted nightmare :laugh2: but I do love them...:cloud9:

Nope, haven't sleep walked in ages...um///not to my knowledge anyway!

Yoga sounds aweosme, I wish I knew how to do that! I should study and maybe start some slow moves?? Is it difficult?

That's good that you are not stressed out that much to sleepwalk.....yoga is very good....it can cure so many problems....when I was young I often did yoga.....now yoga is so famous all over the world.....I feel silly that I didn't think about it earlier....it controls diabetes, BP, cholesterol, all ENT related problems.....today I started doing yoga....felt so good.......:hugs:..
You must try.....you can see the video
https://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=/&gl=IN#/watch?v=HG3z_6sWVhY

Shradha - your chart looks great this month. Lovely temp rises. Yoga a great way to help get in shape, gentle but effective if done frequently enough.(

Did you call the midwife? How are feeling now? So worried 4 u and steph.......

You too are giving me great hope like coy...... I really hope everything goes fine.....still have 6 more days to test.......very curious...:hugs:

Nothing yet, although I feel like something may happen soon... but maybe it's just wishful thinking again... :shrug: I had a lot of BH last night that kind of came at regular intervals and I was getting a lot of downward (go to the bathroom) pressure, so he could have been nestling further down in my pelvis getting ready. Woke up with some stomach (again, go to the bathroom) cramps, so hopefully it's my body clearing out or something. I hear about women having loose stools and diarrhea before labor but I haven't had that... just going more often... sorry for the tmi....

The only thing is, I haven't lost any of my mucous plug yet?? If labor was soon, shouldn't I have lost it by now? No spotting or discharge or anything to make me think that there are changes going on. Last time I lost it a few days before giving birth, so I'm discouraged that it means I'm still far away...? Coy, when did you lose yours?

Shradha- Good with the yoga. I always had a hard time with it, I'm not very flexible and a lot of the postures are difficult for me. The only time I did it was with my first pregnancy but even then it was hard... but I had more time to do it.

Laura- Anything new, did you call your MW?

Okay, why am I getting 40 week pregnant emails??? I'm not 40 weeks yet, darn it! :rofl:

Clearly just to wind you up!!! I don't get how some sites count a week ahead, I've got 37 & 38 week emails this week.

I've read that some people never notice losing the plug or it goes in labour. 2nd labours are after totally different to firsts. I really think you're going to suddenly get contractions and be done within a half the time as last time, don't stall going to the hospital!! Has your cm changed at all? I used to have copious amounts of nasty watery sticky stuff but that's gone now & I have random spurts of more thicker stuff. Nothing like the plug though other than the tiny amount last week. I'm also getting the pressure you talk about & seemed to go to the toilet more but then went back to being constipated again this week!! Our bodies are really playing with us!!

I spoke to my midwife who wasn't surprised I've started to get some flashing lights, it's all part of the pre-e apparently. She said as long as long as it doesn't start happening more often or for a long time and my swelling & bp don't get worse not to worry but to mention it at my hospital appointment last week. If anything gets worse or the headache comes back then back off to hospital for me!!

I have now begged Beanie to come soon, he surely must be better out than in now but I want him to do it for himself or my body eviction evict him & not be medically induced!! My evict Beanie plan continued today with an hour walk around a park!! A tip a friend gave me was getting on your hands & knees to clean. It worked for her apparently. Perhaps worth a try Steph if your pelvis is up to it?

Got my steep B results, negative. Yay!! At least that's 1 less iv drip if I do get induced!! Had to get tested privately but glad I did.

Good news about Strep B! I was relieved too, one less thing to worry about. And glad you haven't had anymore of the flashing lights, you bp most likely went up a quick spike but probably by the time you checked it, it went down.

Yeah, all these symptoms and lack thereof are really keeping me in suspense! All I can say is, it better happen fast and all at once, because not feeling much of anything yet is discouraging. My first labor was 4 days so even if this is half the time it would still be 2 days of real contractions! But hopefully not.

I really don't want to be medically induced either. I know that it often leads to no progress, then a c-section. So that is why the closer I get to my due date, I'm worrying about that. If I haven't had him by my due date, I'm going to try to convince my dr to let me go a few more days... maybe even possibly a week? They can't force me, right? I mean, I know I have GD and that's the reason they would induce, but they never seem to be right about how big a baby is. He quite possibly could be large, but not large enough not to fit through my pelvis! There are people that birth 10+ lb babies just fine... although I really don't think my baby is a 10 lber.

Good news about Strep B! I was relieved too, one less thing to worry about. And glad you haven't had anymore of the flashing lights, you bp most likely went up a quick spike but probably by the time you checked it, it went down.

Yeah, all these symptoms and lack thereof are really keeping me in suspense! All I can say is, it better happen fast and all at once, because not feeling much of anything yet is discouraging. My first labor was 4 days so even if this is half the time it would still be 2 days of real contractions! But hopefully not.

I really don't want to be medically induced either. I know that it often leads to no progress, then a c-section. So that is why the closer I get to my due date, I'm worrying about that. If I haven't had him by my due date, I'm going to try to convince my dr to let me go a few more days... maybe even possibly a week? They can't force me, right? I mean, I know I have GD and that's the reason they would induce, but they never seem to be right about how big a baby is. He quite possibly could be large, but not large enough not to fit through my pelvis! There are people that birth 10+ lb babies just fine... although I really don't think my baby is a 10 lber.

No, they cannot force you. When I went over with Katana they agreed to do an US every other day or so just to verify that there is enough ambiotic fluid. If it starts to drop alarmingly then they will either induce by scraping the cervix and if that doesn't work then they will try pitocin or c-section. If you are worried about the effects of pitocin (I always am :shrug:) maybe just go straight to c-section if that is a viable solution? Have you and dh discussed possible alternative birth plans?

Re: Mucous plug...

Nope, I never noticed it in either labor :shrug: In talking to my MW about it she told me that it doesn't always come out as one big plug but may come out over a period of days as cm, thick heavy, thin, whatever....you may not have noticed and may have lost it already. I can't really imagine you dialting already without having lost it. I was 3-4 cm dialted for two weeks so am guessing I lost mine early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->