Looking for official TTC buddies!!

That's so sweet....... Enjoy ..... Your girls are a darling :hugs:....... You are doing weights? Wow......
Regarding oats ..... It's oatmeal.... I guess you all must be used to having it often at home....for breakfast.....I made it like a porridge .... But very liquid....I am not a fan of oats....just having it coz it's healthy and filling....milk, crushed nuts, sugar and oatmeal boiled... Made it liquid..... So that I don't feel hungry....at 11 am will have some fiber biscuits...... Planning to have one proper meal.....so have decided to go on with lunch....will combine with rice, curry ...... I want to lose some weight ....... Before I get preg.....it's late to start but.....let's see.....

That's so sweet....... Enjoy ..... Your girls are a darling :hugs:....... You are doing weights? Wow......
Regarding oats ..... It's oatmeal.... I guess you all must be used to having it often at home....for breakfast.....I made it like a porridge .... But very liquid....I am not a fan of oats....just having it coz it's healthy and filling....milk, crushed nuts, sugar and oatmeal boiled... Made it liquid..... So that I don't feel hungry....at 11 am will have some fiber biscuits...... Planning to have one proper meal.....so have decided to go on with lunch....will combine with rice, curry ...... I want to lose some weight ....... Before I get preg.....it's late to start but.....let's see.....

Never too late too start! And something tells me you're still in pretty good shape :) A little weight gain is okay so nothing to worry too much over but always a great idea to start eating healthy and exersiziing! And I use light weight...my bar is heavier but just use it to build my arms and shoulders some. I found the more muscle I have the easier it is to maintain fat loss (muscle eats fat). And I use it doing squats, etc.

Mmmm curry with rice! How do you make that? lol, you must get tired of me asking for all your recipes! :haha: Seriously though...how do you make it?:huh:

I am so hungry right now I am not sure why?! Getting the girls ready for bed dh and I took the garbage out and I am doing laundry, but nothing major, all of a sudden I start getting hot flushes and feeling like my energy is gone and getting the shakes...I know orange juice is goos, peanut butter used to work for my dad...but not sure if peanut butter is safe in pregnancy or not.

You are fit...... Well tonned !!.....we Indians cook all our food in oil, coconut paste that it's all going to end up as fat......our food habits are different....very rarely have salads..... No corn flakes..... Our breakfast is heavy...... The only way to be in shape is workouts..... Once you get married you tend to put on weight....coz you end up eating all the left overs....:haha:....... I was maintaining myself..... But now none of my jeans or dresses fit me.....:cry:.... If I was pregnant like you...I wouldnt have minded........its natural to gain weight..... Curry means anything...like vegetable curry, chicken curry, egg curry, fish curry...... We need some gravy to mix with steamed rice...... Like a full course meal.....

You are fit...... Well tonned !!.....we Indians cook all our food in oil, coconut paste that it's all going to end up as fat......our food habits are different....very rarely have salads..... No corn flakes..... Our breakfast is heavy...... The only way to be in shape is workouts..... Once you get married you tend to put on weight....coz you end up eating all the left overs....:haha:....... I was maintaining myself..... But now none of my jeans or dresses fit me.....:cry:.... If I was pregnant like you...I wouldnt have minded........its natural to gain weight..... Curry means anything...like vegetable curry, chicken curry, egg curry, fish curry...... We need some gravy to mix with steamed rice...... Like a full course meal.....

Wow, sounds awesome right now!

Wow, sounds awesome right now!

Gotta say I love a good curry, I like then mild though, a korma or a tikka masala. Not sure they're authentically Indian though, more a British Indian dish I think?

Sounds like you have a great plan Shradha :thumbup:

Coy - I definitely think you should try & eat 2 meals a day, 1 really can't be enough for you & baby. Baby will take everything she needs from that 1 meal & leave you with nothing.

Steph - I hope this braxton hicks get stronger & you're in lots of pain!! I long for pain as well, every time I get a twinge I'm disappointed that it's not too painful & will it to hurt more!!

Afm - I braved the scales & got a horrible shock. Thought I'd put on about 3&hakf stone, nope 4&half!!! 55lbs!!!!! :shock: not happy at all, it's going to take me forever to loose it all. Next time i'm pregnant I'm not going to give in to my carb cravings!! The only hope I have of losing some of it easily is that I've got a lot of water retention from the swelling, it's in my the whole of my feet, including my poor toes which are like mini sausages squashed together! It's in my ankles, legs up to my thighs & my hands & wrists. I really really hope it weighs like a stone!! :haha:

Had another walk today around the shops. Had backache throughout, proper lower back ache but now I'm home & resting it's gone. Was probabaly just due to bump & weight than anything labour orientated. Still managing to eat a pineapple a day & a few cups of rlt. Steph - food wide I think you're covered other than spicer but don't blame you for avoiding that. I have as well although considering making tacos tomorrow a lot spicier than I normally would.

Coy - you're good on peanut butter as long as you don't have any sensitivities to nuts it there's a history of it in your family. I've eaten peanuts throughout my pregnancy.

I don't blame you for being in a bad mood. There's nothing worse than being taken for granted. I too would much rather someone offer to help than ask but you know what, you're the one growing a baby which is hugely hard work (I remind DH of this all the time) even when you're sleeping you're body is working dam hard therefore I think you should spell it out to DH and agree what he can do each day to help you.

Also forgot about my newest Pregnancy symptom, (pron my last as well) one my DH thought he'd escaped. Snoring!!! I apparently kept DH awake for over an hour snoring last night!!

AFM, im cd38 and my temp is still low at 97.21. Seems like AF is on her way here. Hoping its sooner rather than later. As you can tell from my chart, my temps dropped very low and have stayed that way. So far, i am only getting loads of creamy cm and thats about it. Also, dh and I have been committed to dtd with protection. We really dont need any oopsies right now. Yesterday, DH and I went to our first DEP meeting/PT and did alot of drills etc. We did have fun, I must admit. Im still waiting on my recruiter to see if I can leave earlier than November to boot camp. Next week is my last week at the library before I start my new job :happydance: Im happy because my boss has been giving me hell ever since I put in my two week notice. Oh and DH resigned from his job like a week ago :thumbup: Im going to not be on as much seeing that DH will be leaving soon and we want to spend some QT together also these 2 weeks are going to be hectic with all the cleaning and preparing for him to leave. So im going to check in from time to time. Well thats it for me.

Gotta say I love a good curry, I like then mild though, a korma or a tikka masala. Not sure they're authentically Indian though, more a British Indian dish I think?

They do make some changes ....using olive oil rather than butter, oil. add less chilli...not the green chilli... etc.... less fatty... you like korma and tikka masala...they are my fav too...Here whenever we go out we have that along with kababs....yummy...god i am feeling hungry...i dont feel like eating this bowl of fruits....:cry:

Patrice- looks like you want AF to visit you badly...I understand with all the training going on..you dont want to miss the chance...:thumbup:

Steph - whats up? no update? Have you gone into labour?

Laura - dont worry about the weight you put on...you will lose it...all those sleepless nights with beanieis going to help you lose soon......
Poor DH ..... when did he finally sleep? It must be the BP responsible for the snors....

Coy - its the same story everywhere....the lady of the house is always taken for granted..... I can feel what you must be feeling now....dont worry we all are there with you as a close knit family:hugs:

Nothing... FYI, if I'm not updating it means I have not gone into labor yet. Nothing to report here :(

shradha-yes im ready for AF. And seeing everything thats going on, i just want to get into boot camp with no worries and then once we are stationed, then worry about babies.

steph-hopefully your updates will come soon :thumbup:

Just had my appt and no change in cervix. She said baby is too happy and oblivious in there :p Here's to hoping my acupuncture session today might jump start things...

This weekend would be a great time to have a baby :haha: Schedule is clear! :rofl:

Nothing... FYI, if I'm not updating it means I have not gone into labor yet. Nothing to report here :(

Lol, Steph- you make me laugh:haha: We know that you will tell us when it happens--unless it happens too fast then I def would not advise you to stop and start typing! :rofl: However, we will prob continue to ask...:huh:

Shradha- your temps are still nice and high for now :thumbup: Not the drop you had last month at 4 and 6 dpo...

Re: the carbs. Don't just make yourself eat fruit! [-X Go ahead and add some rice in there once in a while or a bread. Some is fine as your body will need the energy...it's excess energy that gets stored as fat :thumbup: Take for instance...I have this horrid addiction to Ramen noodle (plain, no season packet) boiled slightly with tons of tobasco...but I found I was adding salt and that makes me retain water. So instead of every night I let myself have it once in a while..maybe once a week? But I do know that carbs can be addicting! Dh gave me a winning idea last night though...he told me that I can add tobasco to V-8 (a vegetable juice) and drink that slowly rather than the noodles. :shrug: Gonna give it a try :)

What if you try snacking on crackers once in a while? Do you crave salt at all int he hot weather?

Laura- you and Steph wanting the pain! lol! I would love to have a painless labor :cloud9: But I know that's not gonna happen, so when the time comes- bring it on :growlmad:

Re: the pineapple...I wonder if it works? :shrug: I love pineapple so that's an awesome excuse to eat it when time comes :thumbup:

Oh! And the 55 pounds...don't worry about it! I know I know...here I am Miss Mental about weight but when I am not looking at myself I can be very analytical and objective. I know from experience (twice now) that you loose the first 30 pounds at least in the first two weeks. Yes, it is water retentiona nd as badly as you have swollen throughout this pregnancy in your feet, etc, I would say you are going to lose a lot of water. So it's not fat it's water :) Then the fat reserves that are there (unavoidable) will melt away in the few weeks during and after. No worries :)

I can tell you that I've been eating tons of pineapple everyday, and it definitely does NOT work. :haha: Just bought some EPO, going to take it orally and insert vaginally. Oh, and tried to dtd last night... couldn't even manage to find a position... it was quite frustrating to say the least. So you know what I had to do? I made him give me a sample and then tried to put it in myself :rofl: Didn't have a syringe, so I was not very successful... :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->