Looking for official TTC buddies!!

AFM- I started the day in a very bad mood lol! I woke up with an aching back, and went to bed with my feet killing me :shrug: and my stomache muscles killing me too. I think I overdid the lifting and bending over yesterday or something..My feet don't usually hurt but they sure did last night. I had to lift several heavy boxes of books from the girls room yesterday while cleaning. And I gotta admit I get really annoyed because I go around the house all day "is anyone hungry? Want me to fix dinner for you? Coffee anyone? Ice water?" doing laundry, dishes, cleaning, cooking, running all the errands, and when it should be painfully obvious that THE PREGNANT LADY needs help lifting a heavy box dh just gives me this look over and passes by me. Not one damned offer to help! I understand he has his own pain issues but I do step forward and help alot in that department. I am getting angry (at least at the moment) that everyone thinks I am invincible or something. Or gives me the attitude "you started this project" bit...Yes, I started it because it has to be done, not because it looked like a ton of fun!

Anyway, maybe I am overreacting but I am really irritated today at all of it...I think men have this view that pregnancy is simple and easy and uncomplicated without any aches or pains or problems. Wow, are they ever wrong! :growlmad: My back hurts, my butt hurts, my feet hurt, my stomache muscles really hurt - and if I say anything I get a snort and "I live with pain every day response". :roll: I am not competing in who can be more uncomfortable but it doesn't mean my problems don't exist, right? So I am on the verge of saying to hell with dinner at 5:30 every day and get your own damned coffee! :grr:

At least until someone starts offering to get me a cold drink once in a while or clean up after dinner occassionaly, :growlmad:

(thanks for letting me rant, I feel some better now! :))

Okay, why am I getting 40 week pregnant emails??? I'm not 40 weeks yet, darn it! :rofl:

You're getting 40 week pregnancy emails because you want it so bad! lol! Maybe convince your mind that you ARE 40 weeks and your body will quickly follow! Then you can have Brandon today :) TBH fromt he symptoms you are giving I'd say you are in the very early stages of labor. It doesn't always give you text book signs. As with my second dd I was happily snoring away on the couch and felt my first pain. She was born within a few rushed hours :shrug: so could happen anytime.

AFM- I started the day in a very bad mood lol! I woke up with an aching back, and went to bed with my feet killing me :shrug: and my stomache muscles killing me too. I think I overdid the lifting and bending over yesterday or something..My feet don't usually hurt but they sure did last night. I had to lift several heavy boxes of books from the girls room yesterday while cleaning. And I gotta admit I get really annoyed because I go around the house all day "is anyone hungry? Want me to fix dinner for you? Coffee anyone? Ice water?" doing laundry, dishes, cleaning, cooking, running all the errands, and when it should be painfully obvious that THE PREGNANT LADY needs help lifting a heavy box dh just gives me this look over and passes by me. Not one damned offer to help! I understand he has his own pain issues but I do step forward and help alot in that department. I am getting angry (at least at the moment) that everyone thinks I am invincible or something. Or gives me the attitude "you started this project" bit...Yes, I started it because it has to be done, not because it looked like a ton of fun!

Anyway, maybe I am overreacting but I am really irritated today at all of it...I think men have this view that pregnancy is simple and easy and uncomplicated without any aches or pains or problems. Wow, are they ever wrong! :growlmad: My back hurts, my butt hurts, my feet hurt, my stomache muscles really hurt - and if I say anything I get a snort and "I live with pain every day response". :roll: I am not competing in who can be more uncomfortable but it doesn't mean my problems don't exist, right? So I am on the verge of saying to hell with dinner at 5:30 every day and get your own damned coffee! :grr:

At least until someone starts offering to get me a cold drink once in a while or clean up after dinner occassionaly, :growlmad:

:sad1: I'm sorry you have to deal with that. You are NOT invincible and I hope he starts to realize that soon. Especially being pregnant, you cannot be lifting and doing that much and he needs to know that, if he wants you and the baby to be safe. I know somebody has to do it... somebody has to realize the urgency and get it done, and you are the only one... but what happens if you come right out and say you NEED help? :help: If he knows how much pain you're in now, how sore you are too... I mean, I know he is dealing with pain issues too, but he can contribute a little bit of what he can? Any little bit helps...

Okay, why am I getting 40 week pregnant emails??? I'm not 40 weeks yet, darn it! :rofl:

You're getting 40 week pregnancy emails because you want it so bad! lol! Maybe convince your mind that you ARE 40 weeks and your body will quickly follow! Then you can have Brandon today :) TBH fromt he symptoms you are giving I'd say you are in the very early stages of labor. It doesn't always give you text book signs. As with my second dd I was happily snoring away on the couch and felt my first pain. She was born within a few rushed hours :shrug: so could happen anytime.

Don't exactly believe it's early labor because I haven't had any BH since last night. Usually I'll have some during the night while sleeping but nothing. And today I haven't felt anything. So... hopefully you're right, that everything will just come suddenly.

Hmm what can I eat next... I tried eating eggplant parmesan... and pineapples... not much in the mood for spicy foods because my heartburn has been acting up...

Hmm what can I eat next... I tried eating eggplant parmesan... and pineapples... not much in the mood for spicy foods because my heartburn has been acting up...

Dark chocolate? Milk chocolate? Chocolate ice cream? :haha: How's your GD so far? Can you eat sweets? I guess you can some otr wouldn't be eating the pineapple....

Are you in the mood for salty stuff? I have been trying to avoid it to see if I can shrink my thighs down :rofl: thought perhaps it was water retention, lol...What was that sandwich place you mentioned "just down the street" that you and your dh discovered this spring? What was it...steak sandwich? Sounds good to me...:shrug:

:sad1: I'm sorry you have to deal with that. You are NOT invincible and I hope he starts to realize that soon. Especially being pregnant, you cannot be lifting and doing that much and he needs to know that, if he wants you and the baby to be safe. I know somebody has to do it... somebody has to realize the urgency and get it done, and you are the only one... but what happens if you come right out and say you NEED help? :help: If he knows how much pain you're in now, how sore you are too... I mean, I know he is dealing with pain issues too, but he can contribute a little bit of what he can? Any little bit helps...

He does help if I ask...I just am being a butt and wanting him to offer [-( lol. Am I unreasonable? (yes, :shhh:)...I will be done with the room soon, that'll be nice. I have dubbed it The Room, as it has become quite daunting, lol!....

Don't exactly believe it's early labor because I haven't had any BH since last night. Usually I'll have some during the night while sleeping but nothing. And today I haven't felt anything. So... hopefully you're right, that everything will just come suddenly.

Betcha it's very early labor...can go on for a few days! I never had alot of measurable BH..Just BAM! labor lol

Dark chocolate? Milk chocolate? Chocolate ice cream? :haha: How's your GD so far? Can you eat sweets? I guess you can some otr wouldn't be eating the pineapple....

Are you in the mood for salty stuff? I have been trying to avoid it to see if I can shrink my thighs down :rofl: thought perhaps it was water retention, lol...What was that sandwich place you mentioned "just down the street" that you and your dh discovered this spring? What was it...steak sandwich? Sounds good to me...:shrug:

Trying to eat things that are supposed to help induce... I've heard both eggplant and pineapples so I've tried both... made a smoothie with pineapple and mango... true that I have to watch it with the fruit, but I'm being bad... I guess because I'm at the end I'm not watching things as much... oops!

Don't want to ever do that Philly cheesesteak sandwich again as it made me sick later! It was yummy, but not worth getting sick! Although the stomach cramps might trigger contractions... But I don't know if I'm that desperate!

Lol! Was it MS that made you sick with the sandwich? I had heat stroke once and had just eaten kung pow beef :nope: Never again! lol

No, I think it was mild food poisoning or something. I think I was already in the 3rd tri? It just gave me stomach cramps and diarrhea.

Getting a lot of BH again, but they only come on strong in the evening right around dinnertime. But they never get more painful! I want the pain, bring on the pain! :rofl:

Getting a lot of BH again, but they only come on strong in the evening right around dinnertime. But they never get more painful! I want the pain, bring on the pain! :rofl:

You'll be sorry you said so! [-X Lol, not really, I still bet you'll have baby soon (next day or couple days?? Got my bets on :haha:)

You know, I feel better today, energy wise...I made myself eat eggs with my tea and toast this morning even though I wasn't really hungry. I seemed good to go all day (just had some frozen grapes) until dinner. I made homemade hamburgers with cooked onions :cloud9: I think it is better if I make myself eat at least 2 meals every day...then I'm not rambling aorund without any energy :thumbup:

Good! Maybe that's the key to keep your mood and energy up. I'd be frazzled and sick/dizzy if I tried to do anything without eating. I hope you eat at least 2 meals a day! And breakfast is so important. That'll get you going for the day. I make myself eat in the morning even though I'm not usually hungry when I get up. And snacking and eating small meals often.. good to do :thumbup:

You'll be sorry you said so! [-X Lol, not really, I still bet you'll have baby soon (next day or couple days?? Got my bets on :haha:)

I know, huh? There isn't any other situation in life where you can say pain is a good thing!

I know, huh? There isn't any other situation in life where you can say pain is a good thing!

Boy that's the truth! Although the doctors, when talking to dh about the pain in his legs, told him "the pain lets you know you're still alive" so...in that sense, although he is suffering, it is a good thing :huh: lol But yeah- labor is the only time pain brings about something very aweosme! :thumbup: :)

Good morning! How are you all?
Coy- finished dinner? How was your day? Did you finish the kids room?
Steph - has pain started?
Laura- hope you are feeling good today....
Patrice- how are you? Your temp?

Temp is same as yesterday....:hugs:Today it's 97.6 f......breast are feeling fuller and heavy....body pain....today started morning walks, did yoga.....made a cup of smooth drink with milk and oats.....going to start eating healthy....cutting down all junk and oil.... Yesterday dinner was full of fruits......but i made a good dinner for dh....he was feeling bad for me.... Today making pancake for him......feeling good.....

Laura- where are you tonight?

Emma- hope you're feeling good!

Patrice- w'sup?:haha: I can see you now getting your house all ready...are you going to rent it out to people when you move? Do you have any clue yet where you and dh will be stationed?

Good morning! How are you all?
Coy- finished dinner? How was your day? Did you finish the kids room?
Steph - has pain started?
Laura- hope you are feeling good today....
Patrice- how are you? Your temp?

Temp is gradually rising everyday....:hugs:Today it's 97.6 f......breast are feeling fuller and heavy....body pain....today started morning walks, did yoga.....made a cup of smooth drink with milk and oats.....going to start eating healthy....cutting down all junk and oil.... Yesterday dinner was full of fruits......but i made a good dinner for dh....he was feeling bad for me.... Today making pancake for him......feeling good.....

Good morning Shradha! My day was good, I worked some of it in The Room :haha: but very little. I had planned to do much but said to heck with it for today. I did some weight lifting out in the yard this morning and noticed the pull on my tummy muscles so dh said to take it easy until I get a proper supportive belly band for working out...I took that to mean taking the day off :shrug: lol! I did get some shelves moved and, um, plans made, but that's it :) Tomorrow I hope to do much more.

Re: getting healthy-- good for you! What kind of oats and milk drink? Kind of like oatmeal cereal? I am curious about some of the "cool-down" summer dinks you have mentioned. One was a cold milk drink with spices like...ginger? something like that? I'd like to try it :) Thank you for the yoga link btw! :thumbup:

Am getting the girls ready for bed...Kat keeps coming in here and hugging my arm :haha: They are very loving even though they can be little butt-pains once in a while :) I am thinking of trying to get to bed earlier also instead of staying up until 2 in the morning...but that doesn't always work, I usually end up enjoying my uiet time :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->