Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Ah, I am in the mood to be messed with today! :grr: lol! Actually I am extremely bitchy today ...something about not resting well, kids waking me up repeatedly, food and mess all over the kitchen and smart-mouth little 7-year olds! :trouble: lol!

Maybe not all so bad...I am trying to look on the bright side :thumbup: I am just letting all the little crap mix in with the big crap and it's starting to add up some...Gotta brush it off and focus on...the big crap lol! I am going to sunscreen my kids up and kick them outside because they are fighting over toys right now and my poor head cannot handle it :wacko: Aaargh!

On a positive note, babes has been kicking around this morning since I got up...and last night when I wne to bed. I think she is starting to learn mys chedule so I better be careful to set a good one now! :thumbup:

Oh, btw...dh and I have been tossing names around and are considering Augustus Alexandria...we originally thought Augusta then decided the slightly more male form is tougher sounding with still a feminine form. Alexandria is after her papa and Augustus will be all her own...

Where is everyone today?:shrug:Maybe ya'll are off having babies or getting prego :haha: That's what this thread is all about, right?? :)

I really like Alexandria. Strong & beautiful. Have you kicked the girls outside & managing to get some peace?

Random question & not labour orientated for a change!! The bottom half of my breasts have gone numb!! If I scratch them I can't really feel it but I can on the top. Is this normal?? Had a quick google but can't find any info on it being related to pregnancy.

I really like Alexandria. Strong & beautiful. Have you kicked the girls outside & managing to get some peace?

Random question & not labour orientated for a change!! The bottom half of my breasts have gone numb!! If I scratch them I can't really feel it but I can on the top. Is this normal?? Had a quick google but can't find any info on it being related to pregnancy.

Numb bbs? :nope: Never heard of it.:shrug: I'm gonna google it too! :haha:

I like Alexandria also...wasn't sure about Augustus at first as it is the male form, but dh likes it and I do like Augusta, so :shrug: Still got time and we have to caller something! :haha:

And yes, I kicked the girls out for a bit but they ran back in and are driving me insane, lol!

K, I googled bb numbness...nothing! :growlmad: I am wondering if it has to do with a flow of milk? Milk ducts blocked or inflamed maybe? I would talk to you mw or doc about it...I had a huge lump once underneath that was numbish but it was an inflamed duct during BF'ing and was told to take tylenol as an anti-inflammatory. No pain, right? If the numbness is severe defo call your doc! :thumbup:

Omg somebody send me some energy! I don't have any today :cry: This is terible, I just feel like falling into bed and snoring deep:sleep: But I have so much to do. I better stop wandering past it and just get it done!

Who wants to come wrestle my lawn mower out of my garage? Your life is in your hands :haha: Then, um, cut my grass?

Not having any babies yet. Haha! So I decided to wait last night before jumping ahead and calling the doc, and he finally did settle down around 2am. So I figured that it was because of the acupuncture session, he got all riled up. Hope he didn't get too annoyed! He's like, "hey, what's goin on?! If you think I'm gettin' outta here, you're crazy!" Well, did an other acupuncture session today. This is when she sees the most results, after 2 or 3 sessions... and usually she said it takes a few days, if something were to jumpstart labor. I will be expecting more movement and contractions tonight though. Already getting a lot of BH again.

Laura- I don't know about the numbness, I've never heard of such a thing! Strange. No pain though? I know that I don't have much bb and nipple sensitivity, but I've always been like that. Also, about the BP thing, I don't know why you'd have different readings on different arms. But you're right, when you're borderline 10 points makes a lot of difference! Def ask your MW about these 2 things...

Coy- I love the name Alexandria-- didn't Kat or Teagan suggest Alexandra at first? I do like Alexandria slightly better. I've never heard of Augustus as a girl's name, I've heard Augusta, but if you like the more masculine that's a great strong name as well.

Patrice- So you're waiting for AF... I know this is normal for you, to have late AF, but do you think you could be pregnant? I know you don't want to be at this point, so you can go ahead with the Navy... but is this what you're waiting for, to get the clear to start bootcamp?

steph-my sister was just like you. once she got close to her due date...she was trying everything to jumpstart labor. She went from i love being pregnant to get this baby out of me :rofl:

Haha... yeah, it's funny how we think of the EDD as kind of a deadline. How late did your sister's baby end up being? Did anything work for her? I've exhausted most of my options!

Omg somebody send me some energy! I don't have any today :cry: This is terible, I just feel like falling into bed and snoring deep:sleep: But I have so much to do. I better stop wandering past it and just get it done!

Who wants to come wrestle my lawn mower out of my garage? Your life is in your hands :haha: Then, um, cut my grass?

I'd "ZAP" you some energy but I don't have much on reserve!

I'd "ZAP" you some energy but I don't have much on reserve!

Well you must have zapped some over here anyway! Lol! Actually I took the girls for a ride in my excruciatingly hot car (hot as in hellishly hot) and bought some ice cream...but when we got home I fixed iced V-8 Veggie juice instead and that seemed to do the trick! :shrug: Not sure why but I feel awesome now! I also picked up some heavy-duty fruit boxes for the junk stuff in their room...I transfer everything to boxes then when I get space prepared I move stuff back :shrug:

Yes, I am wondering about the male form of Augustus too...dh and I are still thinking about it. We may switch to Augusta but not sure yet. I don't want her to have an ugly name but something strong...Augusta/us means literally "great" and is a latin term. I am juggling the rarity of Augustus as a feminine name at the moment...:huh: And yeah, Teagen is happy about the Alexandria? Probably call her Alex for short either way we go :)

Steph- R U going for another round of acupunture then? Now that you've got him good and riled? :thumbup:

Lol- I am working with my 3 year old and her reading...I said
"what's the first sound in Ice Cream?"And I stressed the "I" sound.
She thinks about it for a minute and says solomnly "The first sound in Ice Cream is Yummy." :haha:

She thinks about it for a minute and says solomnly "The first sound in Ice Cream is Yummy." :haha:

Haha, clever! Your girls are so smart and funny. So is it hot there too? It surpassed 100 degrees here today. Unbearable. But luckily we were out in the beginning of the day before it got too hot. We swam in our pool to cool off. You know, they say swimming is good in pregnancy, or even to get things moving... but I find it difficult. Basically all I can do is stand and bounce in the water.

I might go for a 3rd acupuncture session on Monday if nothing has happened yet. She says if it doesn't work after the 3rd time, that's about as much as we can do and the baby just isn't ready yet. She says it works 50% of the time, in her experience. So, I still have hope that today's session worked, and if not, then I still have hope for Monday's.

Would be a nice gift to DH if I delivered on Father's Day tomorrow... everyone help me "will" this baby out... or maybe it's all too much pressure and he would respond better to some gentle coaxing :)

She has a good sense of humor and is a smart kid..... :hugs:. How are you feeling? I feel you are not eating enough....short of energy....:nope:....no dear eat don't let your body to become weak..... You need energy for your baby and yourself....2 people..... Eat healthy but don't skip.......you are so active always on toes......

On a positive note, babes has been kicking around this morning since I got up...and last night when I wne to bed. I think she is starting to learn mys chedule so I better be careful to set a good one now! :thumbup:

Oh, btw...dh and I have been tossing names around and are considering Augustus Alexandria...we originally thought Augusta then decided the slightly more male form is tougher sounding with still a feminine form. Alexandria is after her papa and Augustus will be all her own...
I liked the name.....:happydance: Alexandria......fits so well.....:happydance:

Today temps have gone up again 97.6 f...... Weather is pleasant....loving it....nice cool breeze:happydance:..... I am sitting in my balcony..... Dh woke up late..so I had ample time to finish all my chores..... Now sipping my cup of oats....... Next week my in laws are planning to visit us....... Going to be one stressful week...... I just hope before that I get some news...:hugs: today is fathers day called my dad and wished him.....he was so happy...:happydance:... Will call my dad in law as soon as dh finishes his conference call......
Yesterday I finally decided to go with the forum.... Yes I have already started making the layout and the content...... So you all are going to see very little of me here.....although I will always be online and keep checking for Laura and steph......I am so excited.....

I am surprised coz today 7dpo and no symptoms at all....nothing....

Laura and steph - I am so short of words..... I don't know what to tell you two..... You both are going through a lot of pain and uneasiness...... Sometimes I get worried....does everyone have to go through this phase?:shrug: so sad..

Patrice- now you are the only person who is so relaxed and tension free.....so happy 4 you.....

We were hoping for a fathers day baby but it's 2.45pm here & no sign of anything happening!! Next day we'd quote like is 21st June as its our summer solstice (I think!) after that he can wait until his due date or at least 1st July!! :haha:

Do you ladies mind sending some of your sunshine our way? We're having the worst start to summer ever!!

Steph - really hope the acupuncture gets things moving. I'm sure your BH are a good sign. I still get very very few!!

Coy - I think your girls are just as smart as their mummy!! I imagine they can be hard work though but you know they're going to grow up very talented & it'll be worth all the hard work!! I still think you need to give yourself a day off where you do nothing but the neccessery & rest/nap as much as your girls allow. I quiet day might do you a world of good.

Shardha - hope you have a good day with you fil. Don't worry about not having any symptoms it's still early do there's plenty of time & sometimes no symptoms are actually a good sign.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->