Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Shardha - hope you have a good day with you fil. Don't worry about not having any symptoms it's still early do there's plenty of time & sometimes no symptoms are actually a good sign.
:hugs:....I am very curious.....thanx Laura ....... I am sick.....upset stomach.....may be my body is trying to tell me to go slow.... I have oats in milk as breakfast, fruits 4 dinner and one proper lunch...... Today I actually over ate.....the prawn curry with rice was so tasty that I couldn't resist myself.....:dohh:..... Now have to face the consequence :nope:......

Laura you still have the day left....don't give up hope.....anything is possible:happydance:

Coy-yes thanks. Im happy we finally chose something and now sticking to it. And hoping you are feeling better and i think you should have your kids give you some of their energy. Now thats a good idea :haha:

Steph-yes i want a clear start for when i do go to boot camp. And i just took an ic and it came back negative so im not pregnant which is good. Before, i didnt mind the idea of getting pregnant but once they said if i get pregnant while in the delayed entry program, i will be discharged, then dh and i decided its best to wait until we are stationed to do so. And for my sister, her baby decided to come on time. She started doing cleaning and exercising to try and push her around and about and lo and behold...a few days later her water broke. So i dont know if that helped or she was just lucky.

Today the thread has less post....I guess steph and Laura are not feeling that good......

Coy- where are you? You are always here.... Must be busy. Everything is fine with you? M a little worried..

Patrice- hope things are going good with you...... Going strong with the workouts?

Hi ladies. Sorry I have been MIA since yesterday evening/afternoon. Got zapped with some energy yesterday so got busy as usual...today I forgot to eat again :dohh: so got the shakes :( I constrained myself to avoid chocolates and pies and managed to make an egg omelot instead :haha: I am feeling a bit better now but got my mind-eye on the ice cream in freezer :icecream: lol.

Dh and I are talking names again, still browsing and perusing.....looking for something awesome and ancient......

Oh- I get this email from my attorney says the other side wants to depose my dh and I (just interviews) in Salt Lake City Utah in the middle of July. This is an all day long deal so would mean an overnight stay in the hottest place on earth! Can I say "go to hell" or should I be nice? 'Cause even if Jesus himself were in SLC I wouldn't want to go there in middle of July...okay, maybe for Jesus ..But that's it! :growlmad: lol. I think we'll make them come to our town :thumbup: Sounds fair, right?

Oh- I get this email from my attorney says the other side wants to depose my dh and I (just interviews) in Salt Lake City Utah in the middle of July. This is an all day long deal so would mean an overnight stay in the hottest place on earth! Can I say "go to hell" or should I be nice? 'Cause even if Jesus himself were in SLC I wouldn't want to go there in middle of July...okay, maybe for Jesus ..But that's it! :growlmad: lol. I think we'll make them come to our town :thumbup: Sounds fair, right?
Is it so hot there??:nope:..So good to know that you are fine...
Today its so cool here.It rained the whole night...can you imagine? i have never seen such a rain in the place i live in . thanx god I had a blanket under my toes which we hardly use coz so hot....I had opened one window so that some breeze would came....Temps have gone down 97.15 F.....why this drop? is it normal?

Temps look normal yes, often there are "fluke temps" they say to pay no mind to.

Wow, a rain all night :cloud9: Sounds awesome right now! :thumbup: It was hot here this evening. I wiated til cool then took a quick walk outside for some excersize. Going to try to get to bed early tonight and get some real rest! :) How are you feeling?

Oh, and Salt Lake is hot in summer...about 15 - 20 degree hotter than here depending where in the state you are :nope:

:rofl: rain all night is the norm here!! It's rained almost everyday since April & it's currently raining now!! I hate it, it's makes everything harder work & some poor people are now having to deal with their homes flooding. Nowhere local to us thankfully.

Shardha - this tempt drop could be implantation, 8 dpo us perfect timing for it. Hopefully it'll go back up tomorrow in which case is test on Wednesday if I were you. I liked tempting as I used to look forward to seeing how it changed it each day. Made the 2ww far more bearable to me!! Do you look at other charts on ff? I was always used to compare mine to otherwise charts that got their bfp, became quite an obsession!!

Steph - how you holding up? Not too fed up I hope. Can I come & live with you? I'd love a pool!!

Afm - not a lot to report others than sick to death of the weather. Also got a huge nesting instinct today but think that's more a sign of DH being off all weekend therefore we've not really cleaned rather than any sign of labour!! Going try & do the harder stuff though, see if it starts anything other than back ache!!

Coy - demand they come to you, why should you be stressed, hot & out of pocket!!

Have you thought of any other names?

Hope you managed to get an early night.

Temps look normal yes, often there are "fluke temps" they say to pay no mind to.

Wow, a rain all night :cloud9: Sounds awesome right now! :thumbup: It was hot here this evening. I wiated til cool then took a quick walk outside for some excersize. Going to try to get to bed early tonight and get some real rest! :) How are you feeling?

Oh, and Salt Lake is hot in summer...about 15 - 20 degree hotter than here depending where in the state you are :nope:

Oh no...it's so hot...there...so sad:nope:... You get some rest......sleep early....
While doing yoga today felt some tingling sensation in lower abdominal... Having a typical feeling like ...........no spottings.....:shrug:

:rofl: rain all night is the norm here!! It's rained almost everyday since April & it's currently raining now!! I hate it, it's makes everything harder work & some poor people are now having to deal with their homes flooding. Nowhere local to us thankfully.

Shardha - this tempt drop could be implantation, 8 dpo us perfect timing for it. Hopefully it'll go back up tomorrow in which case is test on Wednesday if I were you. I liked tempting as I used to look forward to seeing how it changed it each day. Made the 2ww far more bearable to me!! Do you look at other charts on ff? I was always used to compare mine to otherwise charts that got their bfp, became quite an obsession!!
Really you think so.......I am so excited......:flower:...pray that it is true..... I need this beanie so badly......... Yes I keep looking out for charts ..... Trying to figure out... N get confused..... :dohh:

It's monsoon time there?? Too much of anything is bad......:cloud9:.....

Not monsoon as such, it's not that heavy its more that it's constant & we keep having droughts over our winter so the lands really dry & doesn't absorb it so well causing the floods. We basically have 2 seasons now, cold & dry & warm & wet. As a warm weather lover I therefore hate living here!!

Chartibg confused me to start with, took a couple of months before I did it right & understood it properly. Looks like your doing good to me with how your charts filled out. :thumbup:

Here different states have different weather.....the state where I am it's more of summers and dry, few spells of rain.....few days of winter, 1 month of spring.......as we are not in the coast.:shrug:....

The weather up in Scotland compared to the south if England can be quite different but not so much so it's different seasons. The uk is pretty tiny really.

I have had some serious nesting urges today, it best mean something or Beanie best come soon before I have to redo everything I've done today.

My nesting has involved vacuuming the whole house, top to bottom including the stairs & under all the sofa cushions, put all the loose cushion covers into wash, bleached the kitchen. Dusted the living room & nursery. Cleaned the bathroom top to bottom. Done all the ironing & ran some errands at the shops & dropped into my Mums. Started at 9 & not stopped until now at 4!!
I also had a bit if an upset tummy this morning & started getting lots more cm again. Should I start getting my hopes up or do you think I'll be redoing it all next week??!!

Hi there... well nothing happening on this side of the world. I had some menstrual like cramps last night, but went to sleep and they went away.

Laura- Don't want to get your hopes up but I always hear that right before many women go into labor (like the day of, or day before) they get in this nesting frenzy! And a frenzy is what it really sounds like, all the stuff you managed to do! On the other hand, I know how you feel about not wanting to "re-do" everything... since 37 weeks we've been ready with things packed, cleaning the house, etc etc, and then as time goes on things get messy and in disarray again and then I have to do it all over again. Everytime the house is clean and everything is set, I say to the baby, okay you can come now! And it doesn't happen. I'm tired of re-doing!!!

I forgot, I also get a treat for all my hard work. We've found a chip shop which does gluten free batter where we're going for dinner. I haven't had a peice of battered fish in 8 years!! Very unhealthy but so so nice, a British tradition!!

I'm sorry everyone, but I've been really grumpy lately. It's not fun to make it to your due date and realizing the very real possibility of going past it. Coy, I know you understand. It just makes it harder when I have the threat of induction with it. I hope at my appt tomorrow I can bargain my way out of it and get them to wait as long as possible. Also, remember how my family is leaving on the 21st? Well, that sucks too. Plans for who is going to watch Nicholas for 2 days are up in the air...

I really think it can't be long for you now Steph. I just can't see him being really late.

Frenzy is exactly what it feels like. I had planned a quiet day reading today but had to clean instead. I just suddenly realised if I were to go into labour I would hate to come home to the house as it is.
The only thing I still really want to do is the skirting boards, I never want to do them usually!!

Have you tried salsa again?

I'm sorry everyone, but I've been really grumpy lately. It's not fun to make it to your due date and realizing the very real possibility of going past it. Coy, I know you understand. It just makes it harder when I have the threat of induction with it. I hope at my appt tomorrow I can bargain my way out of it and get them to wait as long as possible. Also, remember how my family is leaving on the 21st? Well, that sucks too. Plans for who is going to watch Nicholas for 2 days are up in the air...

Forgot about your family going away. Thats where its a shame we're not local, i'd happily help you out. Are there any parents to Nicholas's friends who you are close to where he could go? That's we're I went when my sister was born instead of family as it was easier for me to still go to school that way.

I also don't blame you at all for being grumpy I know I'll be the same this time next week. The threat if induction is horrible and to have had Nicholas come early I'd expect the same with this baby.

Wow Laura- today was cleaning day for you......beanie must be very active coz you were super active...touchwood :happydance:.... I do agree with steph....they say that just before going into labour your mind and body become super active.....you tend to start cleaning and all.... My grandmother and my mom had the same feeling.....hopefully I too will have it....:hugs:... Get geared up......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->