Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Coy i generally never have pain before AF.....she just arrives......And she is not expected to come before 23rd.....26 days cycle....today is just cd23......Had planned everything so well this time.........:shrug:...all gone waste:dohh:........

Don't count yourself out just yet! :thumbup: And planning is good, gets you in the routine of your body...even if it doesn't work this month it's always apercentage it will work out very soon. You have been trying 3 months? 5 months? You will get your bfp, just takes time. :hugs:

Coy - I can relate to taking things personally, it tends to make me quite argumentative though, not a good trait!

Shardha - sometimes early af symptoms are a sign of early pregnancy as they are similar. Tiredness, headache, cramps are all common for both. I think your temp tomorrow will tell you more & hopefully the lack if af in a few days time!!

Talking of period type pains i have some horrible ones. Felt really tired all day & had a tension headache which is a bit of a concern that pre-e is getting worse but earlier this afternoon I started to get niggling pains which felt exactly how I used to feel the night before af arrived. In the past couple of hours the back pain has got worse. Ummmmm perhaps a sign of labour in the next few days?!! I'm currently bouncing on my ball which is helping with the pain a bit but it's still there.

Steph - how's you? Are those bh turning into contractions yet?

Patrice - really don't know what to make of your chart. Everything about it says af should be here but she's not!! I guess it would be better for her to come after DH has gone? Hope you get to go to boot camp sooner. How early do you think you'll go?

First the cramps came and went and now I feel the urge to go to the loo..... I don't go so often.....my water intake has reduced too coz of the weather..... It is my mind is playing with me :shrug:

Laura - pain means you are soon heading for contractions......:hugs: heyyyyyyyy....... Beanie come baby .......:happydance:

Coy- yes you are right.......let's see what happens Tom?

Hey all... just got back from my Dr appt and NO change in cervix... in fact, it is now CLOSED, whereas before they told me it was almost 1cm. So who knows what it is. Still about 50% effaced... hmph. Need to get that effacement going so that I can dilate more. I guess the EPO isn't really working! He did stress though, that it can all happen at once with 2nd deliveries. Counting on it! Baby is still posterior, but I think he moves from his side back to posterior often. I think maybe if he was anterior he'd be more effectively pushing down on my cervix making some progress. I'm always on either the ball or my hands and knees, so don't know what else I can do there.

Good news... I was able to buy some time with the induction... he's going to allow me another week and we'll just see where I'm at then. I suggested that I'd like to wait as long as possible, and possibly after 7-10 or so days I might want to consider induction. What I didn't want was a specific induction date looming over me, because with that comes the pressure... and I think that might be a big part of why baby is delaying his arrival. I had all this pressure from myself and my family for him to come early... all these expectations... now that he's proven to everyone that he's not coming early, AND no immediate threat of induction... I think I can relax a bit more. Hopefully that does the trick. I just need to wait and be patient, and know that he will come when he is ready.

In fact, I think he's waiting a few more days so that he can be a Cancer (starts June 22nd)... I don't think he wants to be a Gemini for whatever reason!

Steph- you are sounding positive and good....thumbs up for the spirit :hugs:.......

Took temp....it has gone up...97.7 f....... My whole tummy feels so heavy......
Tested :bfn: ........ It so cold....loving it....makes me feel like winter season...:happydance:

2 days of cramps.... spotting has become barely noticeable.. sure hope i get my bfp! Tired of these 50 day cycles and almost a year of trying! especially since my sister in law got pregnant 2 months after her wedding and already had the baby!

Hi ladies-

I am totally squashed tongiht! lol, I just fell asleep on the girls bed while tucking them in :dohh: I think I will off to bed myself now...it is 10:30 here, about4 hours before my usual bedtime but maybe a good thing I can change my schedule abit :thumbup:

Steph- I know with Kat I was sooo stressed over the junk happening with my job my MW told me the worry could be delaying the release of hormones to start labor. And as long as babes is healthy you don't have to rush in anytime for an induction. Monitor your GD and ambiotic fluid and try to relax and not worry about the dates! :hugs:

Laura- hope you are well and not overworking yourself with the nesting! I can't believe how tired I am tongiht, totally "knackered" as you English ladies put it!

Shradha- yay for cooler weather! Rest well, I always do when it's cool and tonight we have cooler temps and a steady breeze with clouds...Im'ma sleep like a baby! :haha:

Gonna have a mug of hot coco with whip cream (I hope!) and go to sleep :)

Hello to the new ladies- so glad to have you all on board!

Coy- yes.....that's sounds like a good plan....:hugs:You should start sleeping early..... In cool weather you do get a good sleep..... So rest and take care...goodnight:sleep:

Shardha - unfortunately this is the down side if temping you can count yourself out early. I'm not so sure you are though. Like coy said it could be the weather which has affected it or it could well be implantation. It seems a little early of a drop to indicate af to me. Don't get downhearted, hopefully it'll be better tomorrow.

Yea Laura .......temps have gone up...I don't know what to think......got a :bfn: today.....in a few days we will get some news...

Back in hospital again!! :dohh:

Had more flashing lights this morning & after the headache that would go yesterday thought it best to give the hospital a call who wanted to see me.

Good news is there's no protein in my urine, bad news blood pressure is high & going up. Started off at 92 when I came in, now 103!!

Waiting for blood test results now & a few more bp readings to get an average.

Shardha - your temp increase is a good sign. Think it's still a little early though for a test to pic up a bfp. What brand are you using? Do you know what strength they are?

Coy - hope you got a good nights sleep & enjoyed the hit coco!

Steph - that's great that you are being left for at least a week before they enduce. Random though about your cervix, can they actually close again??!! I think being more relaxed is a great plan. A girl on mumy yoga class got herself all worked up once she hit 40 weeks but decided to change her mindset. She changed her due date in her calendar to 42 weeks & decided to try & enjoy the extra time. She gave birth 3 days later!!

Laura - hopefully soon your BP will come down....Did they say anything regarding the date? Is beanie ready?

I am using the Indian brands only like Apollo and many other....regarding the strength..well nothing is mentioned...Like you said may be They are not that good to catch early signs.......I may have to wait for another 3-4 days......its a long wait....AF is also expected during that wait...so any delay will be bonus.... had little cramping in the evening...now its gone...

Laura, are you still in the hospital? Hope you're doing okay and your bp went down.

That is interesting about that woman in your yoga class. Your mindset really does have a lot to do with it. Let's see, so if I push my due date to 42 weeks, now we have the same due date! I still think we'll be giving birth around the same time, if not you before me even!

Ever since yesterday I've felt better about this. Of course I'm still very impatient, but I've relaxed a bit and realized that he will come when he is supposed to. Now that "THE" date is behind me, I have no date to focus on which is good... because I shouldn't be focusing on any date. I'm like on bonus time... and I know that with every passing day, chances are increasing that I will be having this baby soon.

I'm being induced on Tuesday!!!! :happydance: I know letting him come naturally has a lot of benefits but I'm so tired of worrying about what effect my pre-e will have on him. I've escaped hospital for now but gotta increase dose of beta blockers & they dont want to wait any longer than 39 weeks before inducing.

I really think we could well have babies either in the same day or very close now Steph. Still think you'll beat me though!!

Shardha - the tests are probably 25 rather than 10 which are less sensitive so I wouldn't worry about a bfn yet. What day is the latest that af should show up?

Wow!!! At least you have a date now to look forward to! That's great! It's probably best, considering your situation and the dangers of pre-e to get him out early. So exciting! I'm sure your induction will go smoothly. Still got almost another week, so it's still very possible he could come on his own accord!

I've been having cramping all morning, a little bit of BH with some mentrual type cramps... but also a "cleaning out" as they say.... hoping it means things are starting and not just that I ate something funky... I know even with these kinds of symptoms it could go on for days, but at least it gives me hope that things may be on their way. I didn't like having no signs at all to go on!

A clearing out at this point is a great sign Steph & it certainly sounds like something more is now happening. Did you get a sweep at your check up?

I had menstural type pains yesterday which got quite strong & wondered if it was a sign but came to nothing. Still get twinges prob slightly more & a little more uncomfortable each day but I dont think he'll be here soon naturally. If I were to guess I'd say early next week as I always thought he'd be a week early. Would be great if I ended up in labour naturally the night before!!

Shardha - the tests are probably 25 rather than 10 which are less sensitive so I wouldn't worry about a bfn yet. What day is the latest that af should show up?

I know laura how much you wanted to have the delivery in a natural order...but i guess if they are telling you to have it on tuesday dont feel bad.....:thumbup:...it must be for the better interest for both you and beanie..:hugs:

Yes I guess you are right its 25..... AF can be expected someway between 23rd-25th june...

Steph - you too are in pain? so sad.....I dont know how to help?

Hi ladies!
Laura- nuts!for being in the hospital again--did they let you out or are you stuck in there:nope: And yay for Tuesday! I should say Yay for Monday as that's prob when babes will beb orn :haha: KIDS! :roll: lol

Steph- ooooo period like cramps is an awesome sign...are they period cramps from hell yet?:haha: lol, as you stated once something good comes from all of this inevitable oain and discomfort. Can't wait! :thumbup:

I gotta say, as far as pregnancy and labor go- women rock the world man! And we bite down and say "I look forward to this!" lol! :rofl:

Shradha- temps are lookin' good! :thumbup: Laura is right- if your tests mIU is not a 10 or less, say if it's a 50 then it's not going to pic up the hcg at 10 dpo...I used a very early response kit at 10 dpo and got a faint bfp. As you progress (if you are prego) then the hcg increases and your tests will eventually show. GL! :thumbup:

AFM- ahhhh for an awesome nights sleep! :cloud9: Girls were exhausted so I had them in bed by 9:30 and I managed to get to bed by 11'ish which is awesome! Kat slept aaallll night long :cloud9: which means I only had to get up ONCE - to pee :haha:

Got up and made breakfast for everyone, I had whole wheat toast and plums with coffee--had to do the coffee, lol! I feel much better today:)

Laura- just remembered you mentioned painting your toenails! Yay! Mine are currently a sparkly deep purple :cloud9: Dh read something about chemicals in nail polish so was adamant that I should avoid the stuff but all these reports had me walking around sporting my naturally red nose and plain boring toe nails :growlmad: which just makes me grumpy :haha: So one day I did my hair, put on makeup, and painted my toes...Ahh I feel much better lol! As a little girl my mean-mom (lol) made fun of me for wearing dresses and frowned if I even wore shirts cut for women (she made me wear mens wool Pendleton western shirts :sick:). She said "a girl should leave IT to the imagination" whatever IT was in her estimation...anyway, as a full grown woman I decided the imagination had enough to worry about :haha: So I love anything with sparkles now...and dh has properly "womanized"me with tons of gorgeous pretty things...granted as a busy mom I can't wear them all the time but its sure nice to be able to gussy up when your feeling clutzy and cumbersome (like now) :haha: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->