Looking for official TTC buddies!!

reall starting to lose hope this cycle not that i should feel anything yet as far as prego symptoms but i just have that gut feeling that i'm not prego...im on cd21 and now waiting for lab results to see if first round of clomid even made me o...i hope it did..but wondering if it didn't and my dr ups the dose with the side effects i had get worse?..

reall starting to lose hope this cycle not that i should feel anything yet as far as prego symptoms but i just have that gut feeling that i'm not prego...im on cd21 and now waiting for lab results to see if first round of clomid even made me o...i hope it did..but wondering if it didn't and my dr ups the dose with the side effects i had get worse?..

Do you chart at all? Or do bbt'ing? If so would love to take a look...try not to get down, the tww is a bugger! :hugs:

Do you chart at all? Or do bbt'ing? If so would love to take a look...try not to get down, the tww is a bugger! :hugs:

new to this so never thought of having to chart bbt i did get a kit but not sure when i should start it..at the begining of my cycle or go ahead and start now..and i have taken opk befoe in the past but haven't taken them recently actually the last ti,me i took an opk it said i was ovulating but then after several months of bfn's i went to the doctor to find out that i was in fact not ovulating..my doctor has not been all that helpful in telling e what i should try or not try other than starting me on the clomid which i should have my results hopfully by friday..I did experience what i thought were ovulation pains on both side worse ono the right side but i also had those same pains before even taking the clomid so i dont know for sure if i o'd or not.. i want to start tempting but not sure when to start.. also feel like a total ****** bc i thought at first that the bbt was a vag temp lol im so sheltered..and this is def a new experience for me to deal with..

new to this so never thought of having to chart bbt i did get a kit but not sure when i should start it..at the begining of my cycle or go ahead and start now..and i have taken opk befoe in the past but haven't taken them recently actually the last ti,me i took an opk it said i was ovulating but then after several months of bfn's i went to the doctor to find out that i was in fact not ovulating..my doctor has not been all that helpful in telling e what i should try or not try other than starting me on the clomid which i should have my results hopfully by friday..I did experience what i thought were ovulation pains on both side worse ono the right side but i also had those same pains before even taking the clomid so i dont know for sure if i o'd or not.. i want to start tempting but not sure when to start.. also feel like a total ****** bc i thought at first that the bbt was a vag temp lol im so sheltered..and this is def a new experience for me to deal with..

I think the kit for checking ov measures lh but not sure...I would say get an us to very=ify that your eggs are hatching so to speak (right now I can't remember the tech term for it :dohh: lol). Bbt'ing helped me understand what was going on with my body but also gave me something to do while in the tww! :wacko:

OMG I am going crazy today looking for shirts that don't pop up over my belly :growlmad: lol! I finally did find a tank top that works ok...:haha:

I am currently cooking dinner (chicken breast with salad# and have to make a trip to the store :# which is sort of a drag right now because my energy reserve is waning at the moment :haha:

Where is everyone? Laura? Steph? Off havin' babies :laugh2: Hope so!

Laura- did you ever get out of hispital? I'm gonna go see if you updated your fb status...:huh:....

I think the kit for checking ov measures lh but not sure...I would say get an us to very=ify that your eggs are hatching so to speak (right now I can't remember the tech term for it :dohh: lol). Bbt'ing helped me understand what was going on with my body but also gave me something to do while in the tww! :wacko:

so if i start charting my bbt can i start now or should i wait until i start a new cycle?

so if i start charting my bbt can i start now or should i wait until i start a new cycle?

I think you should be able to start now....I am trying to remember if FF specifies when to start. Because it never indicated my Ov day witht he crosshairs but I did ovulate ...What cd are you and what's the avg length of your cycle?

ok I know I am ranting again....sorry ladies! :sad1:

This evening is like the worst- I am hot, tired, and I can't find a damn thing to wear that doesn't pop over my belly or make me look awful and frumpy! I feel like a dumpy old cow. I talked to dh about it and he made me feel worse by telling me I had a "farmers tan" that was really highlighted when I wore my tank top! Like I freaking had to have that pointed out?

Hey, I never thought I looked like Pamela F**'ing Anderson when I'm almost 7 months pregnant, but that doesn't give anybody the right to try and make me feel worse than I am. I have no money to blow on cute little maternity tops and sexy be-jeweled damn maternity designer jeans and cute sparkling highheels. I am stuck with my same old "fat girl" pants I had when I was pregnant with Teagen 8 years ago and I am doing my best to make them all work. If I weara nice looking top he points out my tummy is showing and I should change. So I change. Then he points out my "chest looks red" or some other f'ing thing. So what?! Should I get a darn tent to hide in? It's hot outside, and probably mostly my hormones talking.

I think he could be a bit more supportive and if all he has to offer me is crummy damned advice I think he should keep his mouth shut or invent some happy little fibb to make me feel better [-( Like, when I ask if my clothes look okay he should try to ntice something nice (like my belly not showing!) or something instead of feeling it necesary to point out something I hate and can't change. That's what my mom did for years and years and I dislike it very much :sad1:

Sigh. There. I have ranted and I feel a bit better. Now I am going to go take a nice long shower. He can handle the girls and their milk spills while I am otherwise occupied. :growlmad:

So I walk into the living room and there on the floor in front of dh is an egg carton (an egg carton!!) and it's been there all darn day (kids, I guess) so I pick it up and destroy it with my hands and dh looks at me and hesitantly asks "is there something wrong?"

............:saywhat:....:saywhat:....

In a nutshell, I am being selfish and I don't always feel like focusing 100% on his stuff (even though I love him very much and I know he loves me too) and I want him to deal with some of my stuff.

Selfish, I know - and as I cool down I understand that- doesn't make it go away but at least I see it clearer now.

Sorry ladies :shrug:. You are all always so supportive and don't need to hear me rambling on about my junk, I know you have your own stresses! So- disregard :haha: It fades :)

I think you should be able to start now....I am trying to remember if FF specifies when to start. Because it never indicated my Ov day witht he crosshairs but I did ovulate ...What cd are you and what's the avg length of your cycle?

ok i think i will start tempting tomorrow and keeping a chart im on cd21 now and my cycles i thought were 30days but the last one was 34..so just wondering if occassional cramps during and after ovulation are common while taking clomid..i guess im not that in tune with my body like i thought i was to remember if that was something common for my cycles or not or maybe im just used to it and now im noticing it because im trying to imagine every symptom could be a sign pointing towards bfp..ill just be glas when i can test or af comes then ill know..

Quick update: having intense contractions about 5 min apart so things might happen tonight or tomorrow... definitely can't sleep through these contractions so we'll see. If I'm up tonight and still home, I'll update you guys again. If not, I probably went to the hospital!

msperry- I know, I never paid any attention to my body until ttc then I stated noticing everything! Cramps, ov pain, temperature, etc...::wacko: lol! It takes time but as you keep going it is really awesome the knowledge you can gain of how your own body works. I will do some research and see how clomid may affect bbt'ing...

Quick update: having intense contractions about 5 min apart so things might happen tonight or tomorrow... definitely can't sleep through these contractions so we'll see. If I'm up tonight and still home, I'll update you guys again. If not, I probably went to the hospital!

Eeeeekkk! Yay! Steph, you just brightened my mood! You're a proper "bad-mood-B-gon" lol! Yay!

Oh- word of warning hon, if these contractions are 5 minutes apart then I'd be hustling my backside down tot he hospital! Like, um, NOW!~

I had to "reply" again! :dance: Yay!

(Shout)-- Hey everybody, Steph is having her baby! (end shout) !
:dance: ... :dance...:dance:...

Yes.......:happydance: Brandon come baby........ We all are eager to see you..... It's party time.....celebrations time ladies:happydance::hugs::crib::dance:

Steph- so happy for you:hugs:...:thumbup:..have a safe delivery...... Praying for you....

Msperry- you can start charting anytime... I too started in the middle of the last month ....as long as you are charting everyday.... Start tempg.......

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->