Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Hey Everyone :) Sorry I always say I'll come on more but life has been just super busy for me :)

Anyways, my period has been out of wack... I bled for almost three weeks total in May. It was horrible :( Anyways, we had BD only a few times within the last month. Since my AF are out of wack - I tested last week and there was nothing. Today, I realized that I still haven't bleed for the month of June... so I decided to take a test. My DH just rolled his eyes when I said that I wanted to get a test because I had been looking at the Vitex and planned on buying some on the 6th of July.

Well, as soon as I got on I POAS and it was a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:. Very faint, but it was in the middle of the afternoon so I am going to test again tmr. But, I called my midwife and she said if I had two lines.. it's a positive!

I almost started to cry because we really don't want to lose this baby.

-Ash ;) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ps: This wasn't really planned, but a very very welcome SURPRISE! :)

Hey Everyone :) Sorry I always say I'll come on more but life has been just super busy for me :)

Anyways, my period has been out of wack... I bled for almost three weeks total in May. It was horrible :( Anyways, we had BD only a few times within the last month. Since my AF are out of wack - I tested last week and there was nothing. Today, I realized that I still haven't bleed for the month of June... so I decided to take a test. My DH just rolled his eyes when I said that I wanted to get a test because I had been looking at the Vitex and planned on buying some on the 6th of July.

Well, as soon as I got on I POAS and it was a :bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp::bfp:. Very faint, but it was in the middle of the afternoon so I am going to test again tmr. But, I called my midwife and she said if I had two lines.. it's a positive!

I almost started to cry because we really don't want to lose this baby.

-Ash ;) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ps: This wasn't really planned, but a very very welcome SURPRISE! :)

Yay! Ashley, that is sooo awesome! I know it is hard not to worry but you're gonna be great! :thumbup: Talk to your doc about maybe using progesterone (??) ,not sure why but am a huge supporter of it at this point :haha: My mc in Nov had me so worried this time round and doc said it could only do good....

So I am guessing you'd be around 4-5 weeks at this point?? Ticker time! :dance: :happydance: :dance:

Hi ladies- thought I would post a bump pic, can't remember when I did the last one?

Anyway, am I getting any bigger? lol :shrug: :huh: Maybe doesn't seem so here, but I sure feel it! :haha:

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/bump6212012003.jpg

Good morning friends!

Coy - that's a lovely pic.....cute bump....and you are in great shape...in 7th month, Don't worry about your weight anymore..... If I was like you I would have relaxed n eat....hot n sexy lady:happydance:

You must eat....the frequent tireness is not good....you are working hard and need energy..please take care....

SLCMommy - congrats on getting :BFP: :happydance: I have learnt 1 thing in ttc, things happen when you least expect it to happen...:hugs:....happy healthy 9 months. :thumbup:

Today temps rises again 97.5f ..... :bfn: Weather has changed...no more heat and dry spells..:flower: it rains in the night so morning is cool.....I like it....

Msperry- we both are going through the tww...... All the best:thumbup:....you are going to test on 29 ..... I too feel I must give testing a break..... Thinking to test on Monday .

Patrice- that's great news so you and dh are going together...... All the best.:thumbup: we will miss you....so when will you be back after boot camp?

Laura & steph - how are you two doing? I am getting to know so many things from your experience...... It's like a good training for me.....but I fear coz it involves being so much in pain and discomfort....but I guess it's worth it when you see the face of your baby.....all your pain just vanishes away....:hugs:

I can't wait for steph to hear about my BFP. she's gunna love it!!

I can't wait for steph to hear about my BFP. she's gunna love it!!

I know she will too! Lol, this is fabulous news :hugs: Not sure if you have read back to other posts or not but Steph started contracting last night with spaces of 5 min is effaced 80% and dialated 3-4 cm...her mw told her today that she'll prob start contracting again tonight so maybe she's in the hospital :happydance: This is going to be great news for her when she checks back in Ashley!

Are you about 4-5 weeks yu suppose? You mentioned not really planning hard for this but I am curious if you know what dpo you are?

Shradha- you are about 11-12 dpo right? Maybe still too early to test with your hpt's...I wish you could get the ealry version :madgrowl: Lol! Couple more days!Temps look good :thumbup:

Oooh you make your rain sound awesome! I would love if it rained! I am taking chance tonight and leavong all my plants outside...hope it doesn't get cold!

My guess is that I am about 4/5 weeks along, more a long the lines of like... 4 weeks i'd say. I have my first MW appointment on July 3rd.

I think I got pregnant around June 3rd... but WHO knows LOL!

Drinking a ton of water tonight and my tummy and sides feel like the muscles are going to rip and I'm going to expllode! :haha: Dh says it's because I worked out so hard and was so toned after having Katana...lots of stretching to be done :shrug:

I skipped my workout today though! Just got my school done early so I could maybe get to bed early? It's 11 pm and I just got the girls to sleep- unbelievable! I started at 9:30 :dohh: They were very wound for some reason and extremely talkative :roll: lol

Ashley, OMG congrats congrats congrats!!!!

It's a special day!!

Brandon Chrisopher was born June 21st @ 8:39pm, 8lbs 7oz, 22 inches!! Big baby! I will post pics later if I can from my phone! I'm in the hospital probably until Saturday.

Wow, it's been quite the ride!!

Congratulations steph:happydance: hurray :hugs:...finally the wait is over.....soooooo happy :happydance:........
Congratulations and celebrations...

Shradha- you are about 11-12 dpo right? Maybe still too early to test with your hpt's...I wish you could get the ealry version :madgrowl: Lol! Couple more days!Temps look good :thumbup:

Oooh you make your rain sound awesome! I would love if it rained! I am taking chance tonight and leavong all my plants outside...hope it doesn't get cold!

Coy did you get the news....steph has delivered.....Brandon is healthy!!Yes":happydance:

Yes 12dpo...... Now thinking to test on Monday...15dpo ....will be past AF date

hieee...i wanna join in ur official ttc buddies gang:)

ttc for past 11/2 ears with no luck:-(

Wow, lots going on right now!

Congratulations on baby Brandon Steph, I bet you're so relieved to have him out... finally! :haha: Can't wait to see pics :cloud9:

Big congratulations to Ashley too on your :bfp: You really deserve this good news, so happy for you! :happydance:

Your turn now Laura, Tuesday seems so far away but when I think about it, it's only another four sleeps :shock:

Coy, it's going to feel like forever before we both give birth now :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->