Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Congratualtions Steph!! so excited to see pics of Brandon :D :hugs: :D :hugs: I want to here all the birth details as well!! You must be on coud 9 right now!!He clearly wanted to be a Gemini as well!!!

Congrats as well Ashley on your bfp, it's quite significant timing as well.

What a day yesterday was. Usually I'm awake in the early hours so check in here but typically last night was too exhausted, went straight back to sleep after each hourly toilet visit and missed all the happenings!! Only just got up at 10.30!! I guess I need to make the most of the lie in while I can as they'll be no more from Tuesday!! Midwife appointment at 12.30, hopefully all will be good and I stay out of hospital today!!

Steph, congratulations on the baby!!! I cant wait to see pictures! I love the name you picked out for him!!! Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I retook the test today with fmu and the line again was very faint. I mean, you can see it from the naked eye but not from the camera I dont think. I have a very nasty yeast infection and last night was my third night of the last treatment but im thinking I need something stronger. Lol...not to be tmi but im wondering if all the gunk that my pee has to touch is affecting how dark my line is.

Steph, congratulations on the baby!!! I cant wait to see pictures! I love the name you picked out for him!!! Thank you everyone for the well wishes. I retook the test today with fmu and the line again was very faint. I mean, you can see it from the naked eye but not from the camera I dont think. I have a very nasty yeast infection and last night was my third night of the last treatment but im thinking I need something stronger. Lol...not to be tmi but im wondering if all the gunk that my pee has to touch is affecting how dark my line is.

I'm sure your line will get darker in the next few days Ashley.

Coy - love your bump. You've got a great physique & look like its only bump you've gained, nothing else. :thumbup: I'd gained twice as much weight as you at this point so you're fine!

Patrice - fantastic news that you're off to boot camp earlier. Does this mean you'll be apart from DH for less time now? When us the date you go?

Shardha - liking the temp increase. We have a habit of getting bfps close together on this thread so you may well be due one now with Ashley!!

So many posts, can't remember everything to respond to so sorry if I've missed anything!!

Everything good at midwife appointment, no protein bp 89 so just hanging in there, due a tablet soon though. Beanie seems well & is engaged although she didn't say by how much do presume fully?! Final 4 day count down now!! :D :D

grey eyes the bigger cip size is one thing i will def be looking forward to lol..i remember the good ole days my son made me a d and i loved every short lived minute of it...i'm excited too for the good news that im now ovulating i know that it will take some time possibly till im prego but hoping not too long

For anyone friends with Steph on Facebook there's a pic of Brandon up. He is absolutely gorgeous. Bought a tear to my eye!!

Well done Steph, you should be one proud Mommy. :hugs: :hugs: Wish we lived closer so I could give you both a proper hug!

Hmm seems my phone won't let me upload a pic... I did post one on FB though for those of you that are on there. Will post some when I get home!

Steph- he's absolutely gorgeous! What great news to wake up to today! Birth story! :haha: Can't wait to hear your details when you are up to it! :hugs: :hugs: Wow, it had to have been somewhat quicker this time as you were posting on bnb at 13:43 and had baby at 20:39, so only 7 hours something! :)

Ashley- I don't think a yeast infection should change the line color at all --PICS PLEASE!! You know we are all addicted to poas on here!

Shradha- your temps are still looking good, can't wait for you to test on Monday! :happydance: I think Laura is right, this thread seems to pair bfp's! Fx'd!

Laura- I betcha beanie comes before Tuesday! :thumbup: He'll prob make you wait til last minute then let you off the hook :haha: Kids are funny that way :) Do like Steph- stop looking at deadlines :growlmad: Good news is you'll have a baby before the next week is out! Are you and dh getting excited?

Patrice- good news about boot camp, I am glad you are setting out early instead of having to wait until November. You mentioned Chicago- what hapens there? Do they have a boot camp there? Dang! You wouldn't want that in November anyway! :haha:

Emma- I know, huh?! Now it seems like it's gonna take us forever! :haha: We can put all eyes on Laura for a bit though now :) Another few days!

Btw Steph- only two days past your EDD--what were we all worried about?! :)

AFM- wow, I got to bed ata decent hour but then, like an idiot, I woke up at 5 a.m. and wandered the house all restless....finally talked myself into going back to bed and didn't wake up until 9! I feel okay at this point though. I did talk to my doc and my iron is at 11.9 which he says is actually low for a pregnant woman- It should be a minimum of 12.5 but I hear soo many different views on that. He wants me to go get an OTC iron tablet but I will try and see if I can get it up some through my diet. And I have increased my liquid intake, milk and water for the most part, craving milk for some crazy reason! :shrug:

Nice sunny, breezy day today. T's temp disappears at night but pops back up in the day :shrug: Very low and mild but still keeping an eye on it....

Btw- when is V-day and have I reached it yet? I read somewhere babes would have a good chance of surviving if born now so I am wondering...:shrug:

V day is 24 weeks at which point with medical intervention baby can survive. In the uk they will not try to help a baby less than that, so if one were born at 23+6 they won't do anything.

I think however in the us they are a little more relaxed with that date & may try for a younger baby depending on birth weight, think its 16ozs. Mind you I got that from Greys anatomy so may be wrong!!

I went through a phase of really craving milk, in fact prob had it for most of the second tri, I put it down to beanie needing it to build up bone.

My Mum also thinks he'll come before Tuesday!! I am sure things are starting to happen but only early things. I came out in a couple of monster spots a couple of days ago which I always get when there's a hormone change, usually af but I had a permenant one through the 1st tri as well. Had some more Bh, he's not quite anterior but close to it. All seems to be gearing up for labour but I think if left to go naturally it would be later next week, maybe only a few days before my due date.

V day is 24 weeks at which point with medical intervention baby can survive. In the uk they will not try to help a baby less than that, so if one were born at 23+6 they won't do anything.

I think however in the us they are a little more relaxed with that date & may try for a younger baby depending on birth weight, think its 16ozs. Mind you I got that from Greys anatomy so may be wrong!!

I went through a phase of really craving milk, in fact prob had it for most of the second tri, I put it down to beanie needing it to build up bone.

My Mum also thinks he'll come before Tuesday!! I am sure things are starting to happen but only early things. I came out in a couple of monster spots a couple of days ago which I always get when there's a hormone change, usually af but I had a permenant one through the 1st tri as well. Had some more Bh, he's not quite anterior but close to it. All seems to be gearing up for labour but I think if left to go naturally it would be later next week, maybe only a few days before my due date.

If your bp is still looking good will they let you wait past your due date a day or two? Or is your doc pretty adamant about Tuesday?

Nope, Tuesday's it. Bp is only good due to the drugs which they like you to be on for as little time as possible. I think if they changed their mind when I arrive at the hospital on Tues I'd be really disappointed now I've prepared myself for it!!

Nope, Tuesday's it. Bp is only good due to the drugs which they like you to be on for as little time as possible. I think if they changed their mind when I arrive at the hospital on Tues I'd be really disappointed now I've prepared myself for it!!

I can understand that! Get all excited about meeting beaanie first time nd they sayu not yet! Aargh, that'd be terrible :) Anyway I am excited! 3 more days...maybe less for you--are you ahead in England?

Finally something good with DH hours!! In the uk men can take 2 weeks paternity leave & most people add a week or 2 annual leave to the end. DH couldn't though due to a holiday ban because of the Olympics. Now we have a definite date from the induction DH has been able to officially book his paternity leave but found he was due back after 2 weeks to work 2 night shifts then have another 4 days off as rest days. He spoke to the inspector who has agreed annual leave for those 2 days so he now has 3 weeks off!! :D :D

I can understand that! Get all excited about meeting beaanie first time nd they sayu not yet! Aargh, that'd be terrible :) Anyway I am excited! 3 more days...maybe less for you--are you ahead in England?

We're ahead. 3 days to go & 4 sleeps although I think I'll be finding it hard to sleep on Monday somehow!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->