Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura- that's awesome news about paternity leave! :shochk: Never heard of it! And yes, now you have a definate date set you and dh can relax together with babes for the first 3 weeks! :happydance: It's actually working out perfect for you both!

Brandon is perfect Steph, and looks a lot like his big brother I think :cloud9: What does Nicholas think of the new addition... I'm assuming he's met him now? Can't wait for you to be home so we can have lots more cute pics to coo over :haha: xx

Here in the states we have saved babies as young as 19 weeks! :)

Emma... You.are already 31 weeks? Your pregnancy has gone by super fast!!!

Steph.....I guess I am the only one left out:cry:......coz i am not in Facebook.....

Laura- now it's your turn.....super excited.....I feel beanie will come by Sunday....... :thumbup:....... So good to hear about paternity leave. In India we don't have that facility yet...... Now dh can be there with you .....:hugs:

Temp 97.93f ......my highest temp so far........ Cramps come and go but not that severe.....yesterday was very hectic.....my mom's house is just 40 mins from our house and it's locked as my parents are working in a different state. I got a call the neighbors that someone had tried to break open the house.... So I had to rush.....the main door lock was damaged but the thiefs couldn't open the door.....they tried to break open two windows but couldn't enter. Thank god...... Had to make a police complain.....went and fired the security.... So today have to leave early in the morning. Have called a carpenter to come and repair......will be back by evening....

Coy- I really hope what you and Laura have said comes true.... So that soon I too can join you all.....have the iron tablets do not forget to have food on time....no skipping.:nope:......you need energy dear......

Steph.....I guess I am the only one left out:cry:......coz i am not in Facebook.....

Laura- now it's your turn.....super excited.....I feel beanie will come by Sunday....... :thumbup:....... So good to hear about paternity leave. In India we don't have that facility yet...... Now dh can be there with you .....:hugs:

Aw, you're never left out! :hugs: :friends: The only thing I like about fb is I get to browse everybody's pictures! :) It's easy to sign up for...

Oh, I looked at your chart- it's looking great a nice higher temp today! :thumbup: Can't wait for Monday! And you will get your bfp too hon, the toughest part is not knowing which month :growlmad: But as women we do all that we can, right?

Wow, burglers in your mom's house! :grr: Glad you were able to set things straight! And yes, fire security...My dh and I both were security (he owned his own company) and there is no excuse for that kind of negligence.

Re: diet. I know, I try not too skip but was too hot to eat dinner tonight. I will wait and eat later when it is cool! :thumbup:

How are you feeling?

https://mail.aol.com/36478-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=26564120&folder=OldMail&partId=3

This picture does show a positive...on 6/22/2012, I took it with FMU but the first line is REALLY faint.

Can you see it? :)

https://mail.aol.com/36478-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=26564121&folder=OldMail&partId=3

DH was seriously ticking me off with his joke "Are you really happy about your imagination line?" so I went and got a digital. LOL!!

:)

Hey Ladies,

My name is Alicia and SLCMommy is my real life BFF. She told me to join this group and said you are some of the most supportive ladies out there.

My ttc history is this:
My DH and I had ttc for 4 years before finally getting pregnant with our DS in May of 2010. Prior to finally concieving I had been diagnosed with low progesterone resulting in annovulatory cycles. No medications were ever given and no plan of action was decided on before I became pregnant with DS. Fast forward to June 2010- 6 months after DS was born, we decided we would starting trying right away for #2 as our luck had not been good before. I have been through the 21 progesterone test, thyroid tests etc twice within the last two years. Both came up that my progesterone was in the "normal" range ( 10 and 13 respectively). I do not temp because it's darn near impossible with DS in the mornings. We have been trying now for 2 years since we started ttc for #2. I kind of feel like I'm coming apart at the seams but no matter how much I try to not ttc it's always on my mind. Does anyone have any good suggestions for natural ways to boost fertility. I know that clomid, IUI and IVF are out of my grasp right now.

[IMG]https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/pinkbo0tlace/test1.jpg[/IMG]

see if this works....

https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/pinkbo0tlace/test2.jpg

aaaaaaaaand this

Ashley- imaginary line--lol! I def see a line! And you must have good strong hcg to trigger that digital! :thumbup: Congrats again, the most exciting feeling! :)

ALPDULUTH- so glad to have you on board! Ashley is right, this is an awesome forum and this thread in particular is pretty darned awesome :thumbup: I am so glad to be a part of it, tons of support here. Let's see....when I was ttc I didn't really study up too much on natural ways to boost fertility, but I did learn a few things:

Being underweight can hinder your chances :shrug: My dh and I tried for two years then my MW told me to gaina few pounds so I grudgingly did- and got prego. Again :shrug: lol...Something to do with regulating cycles and preventing your body kicking into "emergency mode" whatever that is. Also being waaaaaay overweight can be a problem. Not sure what the stats are on that though. Avoid caffeine- any and all of it.

When the egg is released and consequently fertilized it has to travel up the fallopian tube so that it may enter the uterus for implantation: to get the egg to move up the fallopian tube flexes, like small waves or contractions. Caffeine paralyzes the fallopian tube and prevents motion, therefor leaving the egg there to either die or worse yet- implant in the tube itself. I completely cut out caffeine while ttc this pregnancy and got prego the second month of trying (but one month of REALLY trying :haha:)

I know you said you don't temp because of DS but believe me it does help wonders! Maybe you could set an alarm for two hours before your time to get up or something? Just for temping? It helps to confirm ovulation day...also, do you use opk's? I found them to be invaluable to pinpoint the most fertile days. Cm is also a great indicator of fertile window...if you can nail down your fertile window you greatly improve your chances.

I have heard good things about soy also! I never tried it but I hear a lot of ladies swear by it.

For men- loose undergarments help, avoiding heated seats, in other words- keep those baby's cool! :haha: No hot showers, etc. I will try to remember anything else and post it, you prob know all of this stuff already! :) Here is a good link for some starter stuff:

https://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/8-ways-to-boost-your-fertility

Good morning Shradha! How's the temp today? I'm off to bed so I am guessing you are just getting up :haha: I hope you have a calm and :rain: cooool day today :thumbup: Talk atcha later! :hugs:

Welcome ALPDULUTH, this thread is awesome for support and advice :flower:

Ashley - "Imaginary line"?! I can see it easily, but the digi is great for confirming. Congratulations again! :happydance:

Shradha - Your chart is looking very good this cycle, any temp increase is a great sign :thumbup:

wow alot of great news!! welcome newcomers!

congrats Steph on baby Brandon!!

congrats Ashley on your bfp!!!

laura-its your turn next!

emma-cant believe you are 31 weeks already :shock:

shradha-how you been? your temps look amazing!

coy-how are you?

AFM, im cd46 today and i had a temp spike to 97.76. If my temp continues to stay in the 97.7s, then FF will have my ov day as yesterday which is a good and a bad thing because dh and I had another oopsie last night. Hoping we didnt catch the egg but i doubt it because we dtd almost at midnight so i think we missed the chance...well thats what im hoping. Now about the Navy....my new ship date is july 23rd so i will see dh during boot camp. And today is my last day at the library :happydance: My job has also changed with the Navy...now i will be in the aviation field :thumbup: So now just awaiting the boot camp date. Its funny how my ship date is my doc appt date :dohh: Well atleast I get to see dh hopefully on our 3 yr anniversary date during boot camp. Now i have to see what my temps do in the following 2 days.

Hi everyone!

Laura- how are you feeling? When does dh's paternity leave begin? Try to relax as much as you can the next few days :hugs:

Steph- hope you are getting well -rested :thumbup: Do you get to go home today?

Patrice- sounds like things are all set...will you be canceling your doc appointment then or maybe ask them to move it up by a few days?

Emma- how's the bump? Wiggly? Lol! I was going to say- when did you notice a big increase in kick count or have you started that yet? I am only 23 weeks at this point and feel her squirm a lot but her wild kick parties are spaced quite a bit still...

Shradha- how are you today? I'm going to go check out your chart :haha:

ALPDULUTH- how are you?

Msperry- how are you today??

Ashley- how are you feeling? What did dh say about the digi? :haha:

congrats steph on the beautiful baby i wish the best of luck with your family..good morning to all you ladies...an update on me..i started tempting yesterday bmt was 97.55 today woke up and it was 98.77 since ive never done the bbt not really sure i understand how it works maybe someone could lend a hand and tell me what am i looking for exactly i believe i am 9dpo feeling really blah this morning or i say this morning as i just woke up since i work nights..is that going to mess up my tempting since im not actuallly taking bbt in the morning?? tummy feeling really weird today just a dull aching no breast changes or tenderness at all.. another questions for you ladies.. i know it can take up to a year for a couple to concieve without fetility problems so does that mean since im now on clomid to make me ovulate that it could take up to that long for me now that im ovulating with the help of clomid...also if or when i get pregnant will i have to still worry about my progesterone level since it was low before taking the clomid..thanks so much ladies for all your help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->