Looking for official TTC buddies!!

There are some new faces here. Afm, im feeling okay. Im done with my yeast infection treatment but I think its not gone all the way. I also have been tired more latley normally, I can go without breakfast but if I dont eat I get a real queezy feeling. Also, I get real intense hunger spouts. Like I,almost feel malnurished. It is really strange........never had that feeling before. Seriously, its bad....like after a big dinner once I get the kids in bed I opened up a can of spaghetti os and ate it cold from the can....seriouly enhaled! Patrice....are you no longer ttc?

There are some new faces here. Afm, im feeling okay. Im done with my yeast infection treatment but I think its not gone all the way. I also have been tired more latley normally, I can go without breakfast but if I dont eat I get a real queezy feeling. Also, I get real intense hunger spouts. Like I,almost feel malnurished. It is really strange........never had that feeling before. Seriously, its bad....like after a big dinner once I get the kids in bed I opened up a can of spaghetti os and ate it cold from the can....seriouly enhaled! Patrice....are you no longer ttc?

Ashley- Shouldn't be eating cold from the can! [-X Or eating deli meats. Or fish (at least any raw, undercooked, etc) But you know all this :) Be careful, at least microwave it for a couple minutes! :thumbup: And yeah, totally normal to be that hungry! I remember getting those bouts in first tri- now it's like I'm never hungry and then all of a sudden STARVING! :haha:

congrats steph on the beautiful baby i wish the best of luck with your family..good morning to all you ladies...an update on me..i started tempting yesterday bmt was 97.55 today woke up and it was 98.77 since ive never done the bbt not really sure i understand how it works maybe someone could lend a hand and tell me what am i looking for exactly i believe i am 9dpo feeling really blah this morning or i say this morning as i just woke up since i work nights..is that going to mess up my tempting since im not actuallly taking bbt in the morning?? tummy feeling really weird today just a dull aching no breast changes or tenderness at all.. another questions for you ladies.. i know it can take up to a year for a couple to concieve without fetility problems so does that mean since im now on clomid to make me ovulate that it could take up to that long for me now that im ovulating with the help of clomid...also if or when i get pregnant will i have to still worry about my progesterone level since it was low before taking the clomid..thanks so much ladies for all your help.

BBt- usually is in the 96.0 something range before Ovulation, maybe up to the 97.ish range ...After ovulation it goes up a few points, e.g., your normal is 97.1, 97.0, etc, then you suddenly notice it is 97.5, 97.6-- it has risen. If it jumps intot he 98'ish range after ov then I'd say that is implantation/pregnancy (generally- not always!).

As far as temping when you are working nights- I say temp anytime you have been asleep for at least 3-4 hours. If you wake up and go back to sleep try to get at least an hour or two sleep, then temp. It's your resting temp - I don't think it matters when you rest. Oh- and don't go to the bathroom first, or get up and move around that will throw your temp off almost instantly. I used to keep the thermometer right next to the bed so all I did was reach over :haha:

So your 98.77 temp has me excited since you are 9dpo! Lol, are you going to hpt soon? I got a bfn at 9 dpo byut my bfp at 10 dpo so sometimes a day is a huge difference! :thumbup:

congrats steph on the beautiful baby i wish the best of luck with your family..good morning to all you ladies...an update on me..i started tempting yesterday bmt was 97.55 today woke up and it was 98.77 since ive never done the bbt not really sure i understand how it works maybe someone could lend a hand and tell me what am i looking for exactly i believe i am 9dpo feeling really blah this morning or i say this morning as i just woke up since i work nights..is that going to mess up my tempting since im not actuallly taking bbt in the morning?? tummy feeling really weird today just a dull aching no breast changes or tenderness at all.. another questions for you ladies.. i know it can take up to a year for a couple to concieve without fetility problems so does that mean since im now on clomid to make me ovulate that it could take up to that long for me now that im ovulating with the help of clomid...also if or when i get pregnant will i have to still worry about my progesterone level since it was low before taking the clomid..thanks so much ladies for all your help.

BBt- usually is in the 96.0 something range before Ovulation, maybe up to the 97.ish range ...After ovulation it goes up a few points, e.g., your normal is 97.1, 97.0, etc, then you suddenly notice it is 97.5, 97.6-- it has risen. If it jumps intot he 98'ish range after ov then I'd say that is implantation/pregnancy (generally- not always!).

As far as temping when you are working nights- I say temp anytime you have been asleep for at least 3-4 hours. If you wake up and go back to sleep try to get at least an hour or two sleep, then temp. It's your resting temp - I don't think it matters when you rest. Oh- and don't go to the bathroom first, or get up and move around that will throw your temp off almost instantly. I used to keep the thermometer right next to the bed so all I did was reach over :haha:

So your 98.77 temp has me excited since you are 9dpo! Lol, are you going to hpt soon? I got a bfn at 9 dpo byut my bfp at 10 dpo so sometimes a day is a huge difference! :thumbup:

well since i just started tempting i wasn't sure what my baseline would be or if the first one at 97.55 was normal then today was 98.77 also i did move around a little bit to get the thermometer but other than that had just woken up.. i really don't feel prego at all.. though when i woke up i felt very sob and just fatigued but once i ate something i felt better..i am trying to hold out as long as i can to take a hpt dh wants me to wait until the 7th that way if af hasn't come there's a better chance of getting a bfp..so someone told me that if your temp continues to rise then you are most likely prego is that true..i did think that today's temp seemed like quite a jump but since i just started didn't know if this was normal..thanks so much for educating me on this feel kinda silly that i didn't know this already..also if i temp tomorrow and it's up more that would be good right...and if it dips back down then that means af is coming right??

Lol coy your right....i shouldnt huh? I totally forgot about those. Lol

Msperry- I have neevr seen a chart where a woman's average baseline temp was in the 98'--that'd be super high for non-pregnancy. If it continues to rise or stays in the 98's that is a good indication that you could be prego...A small drop ocassionally does not always mean AF for sure- it could be implantation dip, sometimes it signifys ovulation if you have not yet ovulated...But seeing as you are saying you're 9dpo you have already ovulated. So the temp rise is good. I had only just started as well but a week or two gave me a good idea what my avg temp usuallyw as (in the 97.5 range. As soon as implantation it raised into 97.9 - 98.0 etc. Once bfp was confirmed by temps were showing at 98.1-98.6 and my avg. daily walking around temp was 100+ :shrug:

I understand your dh encouraging you to wait to test but I could never wait :haha: I got a lot of disappointing bfn's that week before my bfp :rofl:

Msperry- I have neevr seen a chart where a woman's average baseline temp was in the 98'--that'd be super high for non-pregnancy. If it continues to rise or stays in the 98's that is a good indication that you could be prego...A small drop ocassionally does not always mean AF for sure- it could be implantation dip, sometimes it signifys ovulation if you have not yet ovulated...But seeing as you are saying you're 9dpo you have already ovulated. So the temp rise is good. I had only just started as well but a week or two gave me a good idea what my avg temp usuallyw as (in the 97.5 range. As soon as implantation it raised into 97.9 - 98.0 etc. Once bfp was confirmed by temps were showing at 98.1-98.6 and my avg. daily walking around temp was 100+ :shrug:

I understand your dh encouraging you to wait to test but I could never wait :haha: I got a lot of disappointing bfn's that week before my bfp :rofl:

well according to my 21d labs i o'd but not sure what day for sure so i am estimating i am on 9dpo so i'll keep charting my bbt ans see how tihngs go looking back at the my days calendar my sysles have averaged 34 days but like i said my labs indicated that i o'd from my 21d labs so i am keeping my fingers crossed that i get a bfp thinking of taking a hpt tomorrow wehn i wake up but don't want to get my hopes up and don't want dh to see if it is a bfn...

well according to my 21d labs i o'd but not sure what day for sure so i am estimating i am on 9dpo so i'll keep charting my bbt ans see how tihngs go looking back at the my days calendar my sysles have averaged 34 days but like i said my labs indicated that i o'd from my 21d labs so i am keeping my fingers crossed that i get a bfp thinking of taking a hpt tomorrow wehn i wake up but don't want to get my hopes up and don't want dh to see if it is a bfn...[/QUOTE]

Yay! We are all addicted to poas and hpt pics on here lol! If you do test use an early, like on of your frer's :thumbup:

well according to my 21d labs i o'd but not sure what day for sure so i am estimating i am on 9dpo so i'll keep charting my bbt ans see how tihngs go looking back at the my days calendar my sysles have averaged 34 days but like i said my labs indicated that i o'd from my 21d labs so i am keeping my fingers crossed that i get a bfp thinking of taking a hpt tomorrow wehn i wake up but don't want to get my hopes up and don't want dh to see if it is a bfn...[/QUOTE]

Yay! We are all addicted to poas and hpt pics on here lol! If you do test use an early, like on of your frer's :thumbup:

so i gave in and took a hot that i had bought just for the heck of it at the dollar store..may not have been the best idea but i got a bfn..so ill wait probably take one Wednesday I orderedsome test from amazon should get them Tuesday or Wednesday..also I set my alarm for 10 am so I can start tempting the same time each day so hope that will help in charting bbt since yesterday I woke up at 1130 and took bhramaputra and today didnt wake up till 130. Thinkin being more consistent May help..

I'm kind of excited for having a MW this time around instead of an OBGYN. I feel like the MW will be more focused on how I am feelings.

Let's hope I'm not wrong.

I'm kind of excited for having a MW this time around instead of an OBGYN. I feel like the MW will be more focused on how I am feelings.

Let's hope I'm not wrong.

No, you are right Ashley- I LOVED having a MW! :thumbup: They spend more time on you and they understand how yuor emotions and everything else deal in to your health, baby's health, delivery and everything. Doctors sometimes have a tendancy to forget we are human and just treat us like their ten o'clock iykwim? I am lucky as I am sort of stuck with a doctor this time around (my favorite and beloved mw is nolonger practicing--I can't find her :sad1:) My doc this time is a obgyn but his wife on the other hand is a practicing mw. To avoid any conflict of interest though she practices ina separate town. But, as women will do :haha: she has totally skewed his view of pregnancy and L&D :rofl: So now he is essentially a mw :haha: Lucky me :thumbup:

Shradha- I am getting worried...where are you??? I looked at your chart- temp is still on the rise! :happydance: I hope this means bfp! :friends:

Laura- I am worried about you too...hope all is well! :thumbup:

Good morning Shradha! How's the temp today? I'm off to bed so I am guessing you are just getting up :haha: I hope you have a calm and :rain: cooool day today :thumbup: Talk atcha later! :hugs:

Yea....the time difference is making me miss you all.... Yesterday came back pretty late....skipped lunch....so was very hungry......had packet noodles and went to :sleep:......very tired.... Called the carpenter....Fixed the doors and window....kept a new security and warned him to take care.....

The thread have some new members.....cool!!

So much to catch on....sorry if I missed anyone....
Temp 98f....so finally I have come out of the 97 class....:hugs: temps look high.....I am happy .....giving me hope....today cd28 so I guess I have crossed AF.....still can't say anything....... Keep getting crampy..... Apart from that no other symptom....have lost 1.5 kg which is good thing to keep motivating me..... The next week is going o b stressful and busy coz in laws are coming to visit us...... Once they come they will start of with me .... Old story..... Y no good news and stuff.....:growlmad:.....

Shradha- I am getting worried...where are you??? I looked at your chart- temp is still on the rise! :happydance: I hope this means bfp! :friends:

Laura- I am worried about you too...hope all is well! :thumbup:

Coy- sorry for not being online.....don't worry I am fine..... Was very tired by the time I came back it was late too.....

How are you? Hope your day went good....it must be time or you to sleep...:hugs:

Msperry- you are not alone . I am 14dpo today with no spotting or any symptoms except some cramps now and then......you must keep the thermometer next to your pillow and sleep o that when you wake up you don't have to get up looking .....once you get up your body does have some increase in temp....I am saying coz the first two days of temping I too used to get up and then temp...you will not get the correct temp..... Sleep for at least 4 hours .... Here you will get a lot of help....good you starred tempg...... Good luck:thumbup:..... Your temps look good.....

Laura- are you ok? Have you gone in labour?? Hope everything is good.....

SLCMommy- I can see the faint second line:hugs: how many days past Ovulation?

ALPDULUTH- welcome.... You are the newest member here...... Don't worry things will go good....I remember my early days when I joined this group.....here everybody is so encouraging and helpful...that you will never find yourself alone........ TTC is stressful ...... This this my 5th month and my first TTC......I am 14 dpo.....so very curious and nervous..... You must start temping....... D you use opk?

Steph- how is Brandon doing? I have not seen his pic....... So waitg for you to get back......hope you are having good rest.....take care.....missing you.....today you getting discharged right...... Happy home coming with baby....

Patrice- only a month left for you to join boot camp..... How was the last day in library? Hope you got a good farewell party......

Emma- how are things going on? How is you mom? Hope she is feeling better. When is your next appointment ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->