Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Afm - feeling generally rubbish today & totally exhausted. No idea where it's come from as actually sleeping a little better at the mo. still up for the toilet regularly but going back to sleep fine now, no insomnia. I wonder if it's my sub conscious preparing me for not a lot of sleep from Tuesday?!?! Think it would take a miracle for beanie to come naturally now but I'm still bouncing away drinking my tea!! At the very least I hope to be at least slightly dilated & effaced & ripe as they say for delivery!!

Hi! Finally getting a tiny break in the action! Brandon has been wanting to nurse constantly and won't let me hold him without rooting, so he's been really fussy. I feel like I haven't had a moment for anything between trying to catch up on sleeping and eating, while also making sure Nicholas is taken care of.

Wanted to post some pics, I know most of you saw them on FB but Shradha, I know you haven't seen him yet.

Hope you are all doing well (haven't gotten a chance to look back on your posts) but Laura I wish you the best of luck on Tuesday and I hope everything goes smoothly! I can't believe here we are on Sunday already, just 2 more days!! Can't wait to see pics!!

IMG_1401.jpg

IMG_1404.jpg

https://img521.imageshack.us/img521/8047/testcd.jpg

Emma taking your advice I have tested now..its 4 in the evening....

Friends what do you say?????

OMG- Shradha- is this an HPT???Not an opk, right!?? You got a :bfp: girl! Yay! :dance: Whoot whoot! :thumbup: I am so excited for you! Laura was right- you and Ashley are now official perfect-time bump buddies!!

Hi ladies! It is another sunny breezy day here today...I am taking it slow on the planning today, step at a time so I don't get discouraged :( lol! I am starting out on a very scary journey...I have decided to take the girls to the park to ride their bikes :haha: It is very open there with lots of big heavy pine and cedar trees...with a long paved road in the shade that has a dead end...so only need to watch for traffic from one end :thumbup: But the ride their will be interesting as we have to cross a highway :shock: and I am hoping they are on their best behavior and prioritize everything that I tell them :grr: lol
Ashley- no worries about your absolute ov date or anything. What's important now is just taking care of your body and not taking any chances with anything - stay cool down there in Utah! :haha: I remember the summers were hellishly hot!
Shradha- maybe just tell your in-laws that you are happy they will be there but that you are not going to change your lives too much. I think once you change one thing they (like children) will expect you to change everything. And that you would hate! :haha: Just keep up your normal routine...does your MIL require a lot of care or is she self-sufficient? SO HAPPY for your :bfp: I can't wait for your urine test at the clinic!! Good strong lines on the hpt! :thumbup: Be carefeul and take it easy! No heavy lifting :growlmad:
Laura- good that you are resting, now is the best time :thumbup: Glad to hear that you are okay :)
Patrice- how are you? Getting excited for boot camp I bet? Oh- start practicing your butterflies, I hear they do that in all boot camps (lay on your back and- with heavy boots on- perform foot butterflies). Very difficult after a while but best to practice now! lol
Steph- saw your lovely pics of Nicholas and Brandon- adorable :) How are you feeling? Hope you had a good easy (yeah right!!) L&D with no complications! :hugs:
Msperry- how are you today??
Hello to the rest of you ladies!

Wow, just good news coming from allsides! Yay again or Ashley and Shradha! :dance: :happydance: You ladies have all made my week! :thumbup:

Steph- re: the nursing constantly...you are no longer just a woman. Remember this- this is soooo important- you are in a nutshell just a pair of boobs and hugs.:haha: Momhood! :thumbup: :rofl: yep they require tons of attention but so worth it!

Hi ladies! It is another sunny breezy day here today...I am taking it slow on the planning today, step at a time so I don't get discouraged :( lol! I am starting out on a very scary journey...I have decided to take the girls to the park to ride their bikes :haha: It is very open there with lots of big heavy pine and cedar trees...with a long paved road in the shade that has a dead end...so only need to watch for traffic from one end :thumbup: But the ride their will be interesting as we have to cross a highway :shock: and I am hoping they are on their best behavior and prioritize everything that I tell them :grr: lol
Ashley- no worries about your absolute ov date or anything. What's important now is just taking care of your body and not taking any chances with anything - stay cool down there in Utah! :haha: I remember the summers were hellishly hot!
Shradha- maybe just tell your in-laws that you are happy they will be there but that you are not going to change your lives too much. I think once you change one thing they (like children) will expect you to change everything. And that you would hate! :haha: Just keep up your normal routine...does your MIL require a lot of care or is she self-sufficient? SO HAPPY for your :bfp: I can't wait for your urine test at the clinic!! Good strong lines on the hpt! :thumbup: Be carefeul and take it easy! No heavy lifting :growlmad:
Laura- good that you are resting, now is the best time :thumbup: Glad to hear that you are okay :)
Patrice- how are you? Getting excited for boot camp I bet? Oh- start practicing your butterflies, I hear they do that in all boot camps (lay on your back and- with heavy boots on- perform foot butterflies). Very difficult after a while but best to practice now! lol
Steph- saw your lovely pics of Nicholas and Brandon- adorable :) How are you feeling? Hope you had a good easy (yeah right!!) L&D with no complications! :hugs:
Msperry- how are you today??
Hello to the rest of you ladies!

im doing ok today temp was 98.22 so down some from yesterday..but still have about nine days till af is supposed to show...waiting..waiting..how are you doing today greyeyes..

YAY Shradha, congratulations!! I knew it!! Lots of good news on this thread lately :happydance: xx

Steph - Brandon is GORGEOUS And, I got a BFP! I cried when I seen it!

Coy - Thanks! You are so cute when you are excited.

Shradha - Amazing! Congratulations on the BFP! This is a lucky thread for sure! I bet our due dates will be really close to each other.

Patrice - Miss you girl!

Laura - I hope you have your baby soon!

Emma - How the the baby? Getting closer!

Alicia (ALPDULUTH) - Look back on a few pages. Laura gave you some really awesome advice and hopefully you can take up on it and it will help. Myself and someone else on this thread got a BFP in the same week! This thread tends to match BFPs in pairs so I bet you and MsPerry are next!!

MsPerry - Are you new? Welcome! :)

AFM, ALL I do is sleep. It's soo bad...:sleep: Seriously. If I get any down time I feel like I HAVE to sleep. This is craaazy fatigue!! And...I'm now getting a lot of pimples! :dohh::cry::nope: LOL...

Ashley- yep the fatigue is totally normal for the first few weeks, I remember it well :roll: lol! Just sleep when you can and try not to plan anything too taxing! :thumbup: Yep, Msperry joined us about a week or so ago...Shradha has been on here for quite a while though- I am so excited for her :) She is from India and it is hotter than hubbs of hell over there (kinda like SLC :roll: lol) so I hope she can keep cool! Stay in front of an air conditioner if you can- I remember slc summers :)

So happy for you ladies and your bfp's and hoping for mine soon...you ladies are such a great support system..as for me got a nap in before heading to work..but feeling crampy hope that's not Afro starting to knock..and still feeling bloated..

steph-brandon is adorable.

shradha-yay for the bfp congratulations!!

ashley-i missed you too missy :hugs:

how are you ladies doing today?

AFM, well this is a surprise. My temp did a spike from 97.74 to 97.94 :shock: Thats the highest my temp has been so far. Also tomorrow's temp could be as low as 97.3 and I would get my crosshairs. Well, this was a VERY delayed ov cycle. Just keeping my fxed that we didnt catch that egg this time. Just want to wait until we are stationed to go back to ttc and dont want to get discharged and have to wait to start the Navy process from the beginning all over again. DH and I dtd protected this time. We really arent trying to have another oopsie moment and we even put the condoms on the nightstand :haha: Well, right now dh and I are just spending time together and we are cleaning up and packing so we will have everything in order before we leave :thumbup: We are also having a friend stay with us starting tomorrow until DH leaves for boot camp and we are helping him with the Navy process because he wants to join also :thumbup: So everything is going good on my end. And i start my new job tomorrow :happydance:

At work tonight feeling extremely tired and lower back pain..constipation cramps idk what it is but I'm ready for bed come on 3 o clock

At work tonight feeling extremely tired and lower back pain..constipation cramps idk what it is but I'm ready for bed come on 3 o clock

I used to hate the super late shift! I was working midnight to 8 am and then this 40-minute east-facing drive home--so I had the hot morning sun making me sleeeeepy lol! Working just til 3 am would be better :thumbup: Hope you get some serious rest soon!

Patrice - I seen your ticker for a follow up to the doctor.... what for? what did I miss? :(

Question to everyone: Would you or have you ever donated your breast milk?

I hope to be a large producer of milk so I can donate! I'm a BIG supporter of informed sharing (meaning mom to mom pretty much) as well as to milk banks. I feel like anyone who needs breast milk should get it. I hope if I make enough to donate I can find someone local who could use my excess milk to supplement their own milk or to feed an adopted baby!

Hi ladies! Well, so far it has been a really good day. Fun even! :thumbup: I planned to walk witht he girls to the park and last minute dh decided to join us so it was much funner than planned :) We had a nice long family walk and they played for an hour or so then walked back. Then they played in the sprinkler while I fixed dinner :roll: lol. Then I transplanted some flowers that look just this side of death :haha: hoping they revive :shrug:..what else...Oh, did some more work in The Room :rofl: The problem is they have aquired through big-sister-little-sister hand-me-downs (Teagens old clothes) so many clothes we cannot fit them all in the dresser or large closet. So I am stumped at the moment but working slowly through it. I am thinking outfit triage? :haha: Start sorting the stained, too small, etc and wither packing for the next LO or donating. One way or the other I have to MAKE SOME SPACE lol!

Oh, and I am setting their room up with a dvd player and a small tv so that they can watch their favorite cartoons once or twice a week "on their own" :) New baby on the way so I want them to feel special too and not left out iykwim?

Question to everyone: Would you or have you ever donated your breast milk?

I hope to be a large producer of milk so I can donate! I'm a BIG supporter of informed sharing (meaning mom to mom pretty much) as well as to milk banks. I feel like anyone who needs breast milk should get it. I hope if I make enough to donate I can find someone local who could use my excess milk to supplement their own milk or to feed an adopted baby!

I have heard of it but never did participate. I am always so danged busy running around I end up not pumping :( I know if I pumped twice in between feeding I would produce that much more. It is an excellent source for non-lactating mothers though :thumbup: Plus you get to keep that extra cup-size for a bit longer :haha: Years ago I heard of nurse-maids who stayed in the home and actually nrsed the baby from the breast but I gotta admit that'd be a huge pride issue for me :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->