Looking for official TTC buddies!!

I suppose I could have mentioned current cycle info and what I've tried so far...

My cycles range from 30-33 days. LMP started on May 30th. I do not use OPK's because I honestly can't afford to pay too much out for that kind of stuff or DH will get upset. I've tried pre-seed, taken folic acid and prenatals. I've tried to temp before but it's extremely hard because my two and a half year old sleeps in our bedroom and generally wakes me up and is out the door to the living room before I have a chance to wipe the sleep from my eyes LOL. As I said I've been through testing twice iin the last two years. DH finally agreed to have SA done but that means now I will go through the icky blood draws all over again unless this month happens to be the magic month... though my hopes are not high. DH and I only got to BD twice the day before my predicted ovulation. Not a good month :(

I know the feeling.....infact I used to get mad with dh.....he always used to say not in mood very tired........took coy's advice and one fine day sat with him and emotionally had a long chat.....saying that we have only few days window not like you guys..... We have to catch the eggy at the right time....so I will not listen to your excuses .......... I still remember it was a long chat......but finally he agreed....and by gods blessings as my cycles were short 26 days.... We started BD almost everyday from cd10 to cd15.... And to my bad luck my opk were not working coz it's so hot here that I couldn't stop myself from drinking water.....the results were not showing properly.....I only had a bad cramp on cd 11 so I knew the next 2 days are crucial as I would be ovulating soon.....so that's my story.......5 months I struggled with dh..... You have to talk o him and make him understand.....:hugs: hopefully everything goes fine with you..and you too get your :BFP: soon and join me and ashley.....it would be fun......

Shradha- I am playing with a pregnancy calculator...here is the link to it

https://www.askdramy.com/pcalctry.html

Just put in your info and see what it says. I put in a generic info (I think you said that last AF started May 29th (I looked back through the thread and found your post page 563 post#5627 :blush: lol) and just put in some generic info as far as luteal phase and length of cycle and it says your due date is March 5 2013! Cool! And conception date supposedly on June 13...which, according to your chart has you at about 2-3 days after Ovulation which would be perfect! :thumbup: This is fun :)
Now just waiting for Ashley to remember her AF dates.....:)
Thanx coy! I too checked ..... Due date...17th march.....making me 2 weeks and 1 day...Hehehe it's fun....:hugs:

I'm not sure that's right Shradha. I conceived last year with that due date but that was with af due around 7th July. You should also be 4+ something weeks as the count starts from the day of your last period. Mad really as technically for the first 2 weeks you're counted as pregnant you haven't actually ovulated!!

Re DH, I think it's quite common for men to be a little cautious at first. My DH certainly was the first time, took him 2 weeks for it to finally sink in!! Don't let it dampen your spirits it's just a man being a man!!

Steph- thank you so much hon for putting the pic....:hugs: I was so eager to see our prince charming....... He's a darling ...:happydance:So adorable....nice pic....Nicholas must be so happy..... How are you dear? :hugs: you must take proper bed rest...don't exert too much....... Take care..... Missing you...

Laura- hope you are doing well too.... Tom is Tuesday....getting geared up..... Don't worry...we all are praying for you and beanie....everything will be good..... :hugs:

Patrice- all the best for your new job...... All packing done? Missing you too....:hugs:

So happy for you ladies and your bfp's and hoping for mine soon...you ladies are such a great support system..as for me got a nap in before heading to work..but feeling crampy hope that's not Afro starting to knock..and still feeling bloated..

Yes hoping that you too get your :BFP: soon....don't stress ..... Take it easy....divert your mind on something else.....do you normally get cramps before AF? Keeping fingers cross for you...... This thread is one lucky one.....we all are always there for you.....

Coy- thanx for the advice.....have to do a bit of cleaning of the guest room, cooking and all....next few days are going to be killer days...... .MIL is fine she is active but whenever she comes she comes and enjoys....:happydance: full rest.....I do all the cooking and stuff..... I have spoken with dh....he has told me to relax not to stress..... So I am not thinking about all that now.....

So no weights and what all things should I avoid.....I have often heard to saying you avoid packet noodles mix....then?

Never heard about avoiding packet noodle mix before Shradha. Maybe there's something in the ingredients?

Coy - sounds like you had a lovely day & I'm sure you'll all sleep well tonight! I can understand the challenges of finding enough room for clothes. We've already run out if room for any more clothes & he's not even born yet!! Think we'll be buying more storage!!

Steph - Great to see more pics & hear from you. Brandon is a cutey & Nicholas looks like a very proud big bro!!

Ashley - breast milk donation is a great thing to do. It's not very common in England, tends to be mainly donations to the prem babies I think.

Patrice - have you bought your appointment forward now?

Hi everyone else.

Afm - this time tomorrow I'll hopefully be in labour of some sort! The last week has gone so quickly!! I think I may actually be in the very early stages of the first phase of labour. Beanie is incredably low now & I think I've had a couple of very mild contractions last night & this morning, that or its more painful bh but been having the normal bh as well. Plus my bp has been pretty wild going from the 90's down to the 70's then back up again! Started feeling really anxious as well yesterday. I really hope it is very early labour as hopefully it'll make the whole induction process less unpleasant. It would be even better if it turned into full labour before tomorrow but I doubt it!!

Plan for today is to do a quick clean of the house (well DH is) we've been grocery shopping so we're sorted for food for the next week ordap & go for a walk this afternoon & bounce on my ball as much as possible to try & dilate!! Quiet last evening for the foreseeable future of just the too of us!!

Ashley-the follow up doc visit is to do all the tests to see if i have any blocked tubes and dh's SA etc.

Shradha-almost done packing :hugs:

Laura-Not yet, the doc was closed yesterday so got to wait until i get some free time.

AFM, well im 3dpo today finally! And my temp is 97.75. So it stayed high today. This is the 3rd time FF confirmed ovulation but this time, i got the solid crosshairs so let's see what happens. Im pretty sure im not pregnant because i have sore nipples. I've had them since 1dpo and as we all know, at first i thought it was a pregnancy symptom for me but lately it turned into AF symptom. So im thinking AF is on her way just a little delayed. Now AF is due on either July 4th or July 5th. If i did conceive, my edd would be my best friend's birthday which is March 15th. But we shall see. Well got to get ready because I start my new job today.

Good luck at the new job Patrice! :hugs:

Laura... You're having a baby tomorrow!! :shock: (I'm aware that I'm stating the obvious but it's so cool being able to say that :haha:)

Oh, and I'd not heard about avoiding packet noodles either. It doesn't seem to have done me nor Phoebe any harm anyway, and I practically lived on them for quite a while at the beginning of second tri :blush: xx

good morning to you ladies...laura hope there's gonna be a baby real soon will love to see pics.. as for me my update still no symptoms other than the constipation still maybe tmi hahaha but my temp this morning was 98.20 let's see if this works putting my chart in here i hope i did it right... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dc6bf/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart

good morning to you ladies...laura hope there's gonna be a baby real soon will love to see pics.. as for me my update still no symptoms other than the constipation still maybe tmi hahaha but my temp this morning was 98.20 let's see if this works putting my chart in here i hope i did it right... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dc6bf/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart
Beautiful temps! :thumbup: That'd be sweet you getting a :bfp: this month too! :hugs: What dpo are you? I can't remember if you mentioned it before (I've got baby brain real bad- ask anybody on here :wacko: lol!).

Shradha- I haven't heard about avoiding packet noodles...you're talking like Ramen noodles, right? I eat them but I don't use the packets seasoning that goes with it- too much junk and "unknowns" in there, but I do season it on my own. I try not to eat too many as it is sort of considered empty calories and I know I am suppsed to eat healthy...So only when I am starving and don't want to cook for just me. I keep fruit around too just in case, and cold cereal. Don't stop your oats now! :haha: That is an excellent source of nutrition. :) And don't worry about dh--honestly, what do men know? lol!

Laura- is it Tuesday in England? :shrug: I hope not or I've missed everything :( lol! Can't wait for tomorrow! :thumbup: Don't leave us hangin' let us know how you are! :)

My Ovulation Chart
Beautiful temps! :thumbup: That'd be sweet you getting a :bfp: this month too! :hugs: What dpo are you? I can't remember if you mentioned it before (I've got baby brain real bad- ask anybody on here :wacko: lol!).

that's the problem i'm not sure when i o'd i just know when i went for cd21 labs they said i o'd but since i didn't opk or temp i have no idea just know that af is expected around the 2nd dh wants me to wait and test on the 6th but i'm thinking or testing on wednesday..so since my bbt is starting to go down should i expect af to show her face in the next week if they continue to decloiine.?

My Ovulation Chart

that's the problem i'm not sure when i o'd i just know when i went for cd21 labs they said i o'd but since i didn't opk or temp i have no idea just know that af is expected around the 2nd dh wants me to wait and test on the 6th but i'm thinking or testing on wednesday..so since my bbt is starting to go down should i expect af to show her face in the next week if they continue to decloiine.?

.......:saywhat:.........:huh:.....:saywhat:......You're not sure when you ovulated and your temps are in the 98's and you haven't tested yet??!! :saywhat: lol! :haha: I think you should test! Hold your pee for about 3 hours then check with a frer! It's driving me crazy, lol! :rofl: You could be prego...Oh, and temps will vary but if you're still in the 98's it's lookin' super ogood! :thumbup: Gotta FRER laying aorund anywhere?:huh: :friends:

Laura- is it Tuesday in England? :shrug: I hope not or I've missed everything :( lol! Can't wait for tomorrow! :thumbup: Don't leave us hangin' let us know how you are! :)

At the moment it's just after 7pm, Monday night here in the UK :thumbup: What time do you have to be at the hospital tomorrow Laura? xx

AFM- ladies, get this....Dh and I were considering strong names for our daughter- as I mentioned we want something ancient and strong and meaningful without being super flowery or lacy, fluffy, you know? Well, we were considering Augusta - never used any more I know and we are still considering it, but here's the funny thing. I put her name in this on-line assesment mathematical thingy...well it emailed me back and after reading two pages of predictions :huh: it told me (in a nutshell) that her name SUCKED and that she would suffer goiters and constipation (in response to her name?!!) and that I should purchase their recommendation for $145.00 .....:saywhat:........... LOL! :rofl:

Seriously!

Anyway I am sort of becoming attached to Augusta Alexandria...:shrug: not sure why. Butr ight now I am calling her Cricket because she jumps around all the time :haha:

LOL Cricket, I love it! :haha: Sod what that email thingy says, it's obviously a load of rubbish! If you like the name and your DH likes the name then go for it... your baby, your choice :thumbup: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->