Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura- is it Tuesday in England? :shrug: I hope not or I've missed everything :( lol! Can't wait for tomorrow! :thumbup: Don't leave us hangin' let us know how you are! :)

At the moment it's just after 7pm, Monday night here in the UK :thumbup: What time do you have to be at the hospital tomorrow Laura? xx

Excellent question Emma! :thumbup: We are all wondering Laura!!

How ya doin' Emma? How's Pheobes (can I call her Phoebes 'cause that's what's coming out :haha:) Mine is jumpy lately and doesn't seem to have a schedule yet- she kicks around all hours of the day and night :)

Oh yeah, dh won't let me do squats and lunges with my weight bar anymore :sad1: I got up early this morning and went out while it was nice and cool and worked out then came in for shower...I noticed a painless yet oddly bulging muscle near my vagina! Scary place to have a bulging muscle! Dammit! Can't I do anything right? :haha: :dohh: I said thigh muscle and glutes God, not vagina! :grr: lol! :rofl: Anyways...Nuts, so now I have to do them regular and unproductive style :shrug:

Honestly ladies- does Augusta sound ugly or Verna-ish? My sisters name is Verna and she hates it and I don't want my babes hating her name :shrug: I kinda like it in a Roman-Kick A$$ sort of way, but ...:shrug:?

Laura- is it Tuesday in England? :shrug: I hope not or I've missed everything :( lol! Can't wait for tomorrow! :thumbup: Don't leave us hangin' let us know how you are! :)

At the moment it's just after 7pm, Monday night here in the UK :thumbup: What time do you have to be at the hospital tomorrow Laura? xx

Excellent question Emma! :thumbup: We are all wondering Laura!!

How ya doin' Emma? How's Pheobes (can I call her Phoebes 'cause that's what's coming out :haha:) Mine is jumpy lately and doesn't seem to have a schedule yet- she kicks around all hours of the day and night :)

Course you can, it's what my Mom calls her too :flower: Spud used to have a "routine" where she'd be most active first thing in the morning, then go quiet for the day, and finally start up for an hour or so just before I'd settle down for bed. She's never kept me awake at night moving about though... I'd love it if she carried on with that after birth but I won't count on it :roll: Now she's all over the place with no regular pattern or routine whatsoever! I'm currently sat watching my bump making all sorts of weird shapes, God only knows what she's doing in there :haha: xx

Gotta call at 7.30 tomorrow morning to check they're not full then off we go!! Not anticipating ill get a lot if sleep tonight but had a couple if hours this afternoon. Really hope we can go straight there, hate hanging around waiting at home.

We're almost all sorted now. Made a final dish for the freezer for dinner & just beef to pack our food/activity bag. We're actually taking 3!! Looks like we're going on holiday. A suitcase with my things in, a weekend bag with beanies things & a rucksack with food, books etc.

We're having the same dilemma with names Coy. I was pretty sure he'd end up being Reece but my Mum. & did have decided they'll call him RJ if we do as Mum doesn't really like Reece (even though it's after her Dad!!) and my sister finds it hard to say with her speech probs. shell soon learn how to once she's said it a lot. I'm really bad with her & told her its disrespectful, her answer being they'll just use it when I'm not there!!!! That's now putting us off & we're both preferring Xander now. We are happy with either name & were quite happy to go with what felt right when we saw him but now I feel like my Mum is influencing us. We've even started re looking at other names!! But late in the day really!

Msperry - I'm with Coy :test:

Honestly ladies- does Augusta sound ugly or Verna-ish? My sisters name is Verna and she hates it and I don't want my babes hating her name :shrug: I kinda like it in a Roman-Kick A$$ sort of way, but ...:shrug:?

I don't think it's ugly at all, but then I'm currently loving anything August seeing as that's when this monster will more than likely make her appearance :haha: I do think it's important to name a child something they can grow with though, for example, I can imagine Phoebe still fitting at 10, 30, 50, 70 years of age. I think Augusta is a good, strong name :thumbup: xx

Coy - Augusta is a very unusual name & people will therefore have string opinions on it, they can't help themselves & kids can sometimes be cruel. That said people will soon get used to it & prob love it. The most important people are you & your family & it's you who need to love it which you clearly do. What do the girls think? They'd be a good judge to reactions at school. Also what would you shorten it to, you've got T & Kat which are just as lovely as their first names. Would you shorten Augusta as well. No one ever shortens my name which has always upset me as its a sign if affection. My best mates are Jem & Zo but I've always been Laura. Thats something which actually puts me off Reece as it can't really be shortened whereas Xander can.

Gotta call at 7.30 tomorrow morning to check they're not full then off we go!! Not anticipating ill get a lot if sleep tonight but had a couple if hours this afternoon. Really hope we can go straight there, hate hanging around waiting at home.

We're almost all sorted now. Made a final dish for the freezer for dinner & just beef to pack our food/activity bag. We're actually taking 3!! Looks like we're going on holiday. A suitcase with my things in, a weekend bag with beanies things & a rucksack with food, books etc.

We're having the same dilemma with names Coy. I was pretty sure he'd end up being Reece but my Mum. & did have decided they'll call him RJ if we do as Mum doesn't really like Reece (even though it's after her Dad!!) and my sister finds it hard to say with her speech probs. shell soon learn how to once she's said it a lot. I'm really bad with her & told her its disrespectful, her answer being they'll just use it when I'm not there!!!! That's now putting us off & we're both preferring Xander now. We are happy with either name & were quite happy to go with what felt right when we saw him but now I feel like my Mum is influencing us. We've even started re looking at other names!! But late in the day really!

Msperry - I'm with Coy :test:

Laura- yeah, just ignore what family says, that's why mine doesn't even know I'm preggo! :haha: Gotta go with what you and dh feel is right! I for one love the name Reece. Itis strong and intelligent and one of those "don't mess with me" names and all the girls will just love him,! :hugs: So if you like it- stick with it and be damned what anyone else threatens to call him. Tell them to jump off the bridge next time they come to it OR go and have babies of their own :growlmad: lol!

Coy - Augusta is a very unusual name & people will therefore have string opinions on it, they can't help themselves & kids can sometimes be cruel. That said people will soon get used to it & prob love it. The most important people are you & your family & it's you who need to love it which you clearly do. What do the girls think? They'd be a good judge to reactions at school. Also what would you shorten it to, you've got T & Kat which are just as lovely as their first names. Would you shorten Augusta as well. No one ever shortens my name which has always upset me as its a sign if affection. My best mates are Jem & Zo but I've always been Laura. Thats something which actually puts me off Reece as it can't really be shortened whereas Xander can.

I asked the girls and Kat kept happily playing with her toy and stated firmly "Augusta. OK. I just can't wait for her to be here" lol! :haha: So...they don't care :shrug: lol...Oh as far as what we call her we both have pretty much settled on Alex as a shortened version of her middle name which she'll love as its a version of her papa's name and all little girls idolize their papa's :roll: lol!

good morning to you ladies...laura hope there's gonna be a baby real soon will love to see pics.. as for me my update still no symptoms other than the constipation still maybe tmi hahaha but my temp this morning was 98.20 let's see if this works putting my chart in here i hope i did it right... https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dc6bf/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart
Beautiful temps! :thumbup: That'd be sweet you getting a :bfp: this month too! :hugs: What dpo are you? I can't remember if you mentioned it before (I've got baby brain real bad- ask anybody on here :wacko: lol!).

that's the problem i'm not sure when i o'd i just know when i went for cd21 labs they said i o'd but since i didn't opk or temp i have no idea just know that af is expected around the 2nd dh wants me to wait and test on the 6th but i'm thinking or testing on wednesday..so since my bbt is starting to go down should i expect af to show her face in the next week if they continue to decloiine.?

.......:saywhat:.........:huh:.....:saywhat:......You're not sure when you ovulated and your temps are in the 98's and you haven't tested yet??!! :saywhat: lol! :haha: I think you should test! Hold your pee for about 3 hours then check with a frer! It's driving me crazy, lol! :rofl: You could be prego...Oh, and temps will vary but if you're still in the 98's it's lookin' super ogood! :thumbup: Gotta FRER laying aorund anywhere?:huh: :friends:

i've taken 3 tests all bfn one on thursday then another one the next morning thinking it was bfn cuz it wasn't the morning urine and then again yesterday i think it was and another bfn.. i've had my crying spell today and feel awful i don't know how you ladies do it for so long i guess it wasn't onmy mind as much before when i thgouht i was ovulating then after finding out i wasn't and starting clomid i'm a hot mess..sometimes just feel like giving up on it after trying for so long now but i told myself and dh i would try for another 4 months and if nothing would try iui but after that i was done trying maybe it's not meant to be for me to have another which would break my and dh heart especially since he has no biological children he would be devistated though he says mine are his i know it would break his heart if i ave up but sometimes i just don't feel like trying anymore because of all the emotional roller coaster..ugh here i go again with the waterfall..shrug idk know i just a mess today..but i may test again wednesday for now i don't have anymore tests at the house maybe a good thing..

That works really well. I actually love the name Alexander shortened to Alex for Beanie but DH doesn't like it. But loves Xander. I tried to convince him to have Alexander as his full name but shorten it to Xander but he's not having it!!

Here's my last bump pic. He's had a but of a growth spurt this week. As much as I cannot wait to get my body back I'm going to totally miss my bump!! I'm actually starting to feel a bit guilty for evicting him early but it is for his own good. My bp really isn't good any more & got another of my pre-e headaches.

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/ca42438c.jpg

Laura- love the bump! :thumbup: Aw, we'll miss it too but eager to see pics of Xander :)thumbup:) :) And love the yellow shirt! Where do you and Steph find these perfectly fitting T's? :growlmad:

Where do you and Steph find these perfectly fitting T's? :growlmad:

I know! All of my tops are either too snug to wear out in public or resemble tents like the ones in my bump pics :haha:

Loving the bump Laura! It's so neat and tidy (if that makes any sense at all). I'm with Coy, it'll be sad to see it go but can't wait to see pics of your baby boy :cloud9: xx

Thanks ladies :hugs: feeling a little emotional we keep getting really nice messages & calls from people who know about tomorrow wishing us well. So many caring people. Feeling a little bit under pressure though as its down to me to push the little fella out!!

Re the t shirt, for me it's the excess weight I think that fills my t shirts out!! My bump is also quite wide. The top in the pic is my pre pregnancy size but maternity. Think it's made to fit tight as always has & had it from about 25 weeks I think. It's from next Emma.

hey ladies, need some advice please, :af: not due for another 10 days but for the last few days ive had cramps like af cramps and my boobs very tender, also feeling really gassy and bloated. went to the loo a few times expecting af but nothing?? have any of you had this before? thanks :thumbup:

hey ladies, need some advice please, :af: not due for another 10 days but for the last few days ive had cramps like af cramps and my boobs very tender, also feeling really gassy and bloated. went to the loo a few times expecting af but nothing?? have any of you had this before? thanks :thumbup:

Have you been actively ttc? Do you know what dpo you are on? If AF is not due for another 10 days and I am assuming you have a regular 28-29 days cycle I would guess that what you are experiencing is ovulation...Often ovulation can bring that bloated crampy feeling and hormones will cause your bb's to feel tender and sore. Hope this helps! :thumbup:

Just popping in to wish Laura the best of luck tomorrow!! You're probably asleep by now, but I'll be thinking about you! The next time we hear from you you'll have little Reece or Xander in your arms!!

So this thread has really picked up since I've been away having a baby... lol... hello to all the newbies and welcome back Ashley, so happy for your BFP. And Shradha, you got your BFP as well?!?! Huge congrats!!!!

I'll be checking in when I can... I can't wait to get through these first few weeks of getting adjusted and hopefully Brandon can sleep through a larger block of time... right now he's not happy unless he's constantly got a boob in the mouth, and even though I'm feeding him because he hungry every 2 hours, I'm also nursing him in between then for soothing. I'm tempted to give him a paci, and I did give in one time, but I don't want him to rely on it, or get nipple confusion. I'm trying to hold out until 2 weeks old.

By the way, the birth went smoothly... very intense transition and pushing stage, but for the most part everything went well. Even though active labor was only about 6 hours, most of the 6 hours were spent around 7-8 centimeters where things hovered for a while and contractions were the most intense. And last time, I only needed to push a few times whereas this time I pushed for at least an hour.... bigger head and bigger baby!

Steph- great to hear from you! :hugs: Hope you are recovering well :) brandon will adjust it does take some time...and they generally feel better with a boob in the mouth! :haha:

Laura- I can't wait, I am sooo excited! Oddly enough I wish I could be there :hugs: I feel like I know all you ladies :hugs: Try not to get too stressed- you'll be in the perfect place to have a baby and all will go well :thumbup: Plus you'll have dh there and that helps so much! The support from your second half is always important :hugs:

That works really well. I actually love the name Alexander shortened to Alex for Beanie but DH doesn't like it. But loves Xander. I tried to convince him to have Alexander as his full name but shorten it to Xander but he's not having it!!

Here's my last bump pic. He's had a but of a growth spurt this week. As much as I cannot wait to get my body back I'm going to totally miss my bump!! I'm actually starting to feel a bit guilty for evicting him early but it is for his own good. My bp really isn't good any more & got another of my pre-e headaches.

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/ca42438c.jpg

Actually Xander is awesome! :thumbup: My nephew is a Xander for middle name (Gavyn Xander) and I love it. There is a movie here with Vin Diesal the Teagen has a total crush on the character "Xander" :haha: It's a very manly name :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->