Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Ugh, it is hot here! I feel like an overcooked hot dog! Just a little bit bloated ... :haha: Once it cools down I will try to concentrate on my assignment for tonight. Right now it is too darn hot to even think :)

coy-i love the name Augusta so i say go with it! :thumbup:

laura-xander is a nice name too! Cant wait to meet baby Xander tomorrow!!!

wantbb2-im with coy, i think you are in o'ing mode.

steph-wow what a labor story. Hopefully when its my time for baby and labor and delivery, it will go smoothly. Im freaking out because both my mom and sister both had to get c-sections because their pelvic bone was too small. So im hoping its not the same with me.

Coy - Since you asked, here is my personal opinion on Augusta. I don't like it for the exact same reasons why I like it. I think I have a love/hate relationship with the name. LOL. I don't care for it because it sounds older and it's different... but I also love it because it's not ungodly trendy that every little girl will have the same name, it's not spelled in a crazy way, and she probably won't have other 25684318 girlies in her school with the same name. It's not my personal style - but it's not a BAD name either! :) Remember - it is your baby and if you find it beautiful than it doesn't matter what anyone thinks :) LOL Out of a 1 to 10, I'd probably give it a 6 if graded alone, but if graded against all these trendy names with made up spellings, I give it a 10 for not being horrible. LOL!! In other words, it's not a name I would personally use, but I would find it adorable on another baby!

Laura - I prefer Alexander much more over Xander. Xander isn't my style but my favorite is still Reese/Reece. ;)

Coy - Do you have a paper due for your assignment? What is your idea for a middle name for Augusta?

I am thinking of the name Ivy for a girl. Not sure of a middle name yet. What do you think?

Coy - Do you have a paper due for your assignment? What is your idea for a middle name for Augusta?

I am thinking of the name Ivy for a girl. Not sure of a middle name yet. What do you think?

Ivy? That's another name you never hear anymore! You'd have to pair it with just the right middle name but I think it is refreshing. I worried about Augusta but it sort of fits...:shrug:

And yep- I have a paper due tonight but I underestimated the heat situation. My office is reading 90+ degrees F right now :( so I am not a happy student lol! Gonna be working late :thumbup:

coy-i love the name Augusta so i say go with it! :thumbup:

laura-xander is a nice name too! Cant wait to meet baby Xander tomorrow!!!

wantbb2-im with coy, i think you are in o'ing mode.

steph-wow what a labor story. Hopefully when its my time for baby and labor and delivery, it will go smoothly. Im freaking out because both my mom and sister both had to get c-sections because their pelvic bone was too small. So im hoping its not the same with me.

Thanks Patrice! I don't see the name as old woman-ish (I worried about that at first), I see regal and powerful...In the old Roman days any woman that the emporor determined to give a position of power and royalty (in a nutshell) was given the name Augusta. I think she should be the kind of woman to just walk in and command position, you know? :hugs: Thanks!

Btw- will you be moving once you enlist, what I mean is- if you own your home will you have to sell it or rent it out or anything? If you are renting from a landlord/lady right now that'd be sooo much simpler wouldn't it?! When do you start the new job or did you already?

Re: pelvic bones...I always have the same worry! My dh seems to think I have spread as far as I can and so far my babies have only been 5 pounds each. I worry if this is a bigger baby how in heck am I gonna push that out? Then I start worying that babes will get stuck :( That's my biggest fear. I'd rather just do a c-section if they think babes is going to be like 8-9 pounds or something ....

Coy - Augusta needs a cute middle name. You could call her Aggie for short which would be soo cute. What are your middle name ideas?

Okay, I'm just playing around right now but what are your faves if you had to pick?
BOY:
(Dh thinks babes will be "Dexter" if it's a boy - the name is growing on me... lol)

Dexter Levi
Dexter Shane
Dexter Monrone
Dexter Curtis (DH's middle name)

Girl:
Ruby Lucille
Ruby Louise
Ruby Michelle
Ruby Marie (My middle name)
Ruby Eloise
Ruby Eliza

Ivy Marie
Ivy Louise
Ivy Lucette
Ivy Lucille'
Ivy Brielle
Ivy Ruth
Ivy Paige
Ivy Lucia
Ivy Mae
Ivy Noelle * I like this one *

Got the reports......confirmed....going to the gyn today in the morning.....thank god lipid profile and sugar all under control....only 1 concern I have high thyroid counts 199 ....:shrug: I am surprised coz I never had thyroid...... Anyway... They say it results in weight gain...so that may be the reason of my sudden wt gain..... Just worried about that....guess I will have to take tablets for controlling hypothyroidism..... Rest all good..... By the time I m back it will be evening so will catch you all soon....byee

Okay, I'm just playing around right now but what are your faves if you had to pick?
BOY:
(Dh thinks babes will be "Dexter" if it's a boy - the name is growing on me... lol)

Dexter Levi
Dexter Shane
Dexter Monrone
Dexter Curtis (DH's middle name)

Girl:
Ruby Lucille
Ruby Louise
Ruby Michelle
Ruby Marie (My middle name)
Ruby Eloise
Ruby Eliza

Ivy Marie
Ivy Louise
Ivy Lucette
Ivy Lucille'
Ivy Brielle
Ivy Ruth
Ivy Paige
Ivy Lucia
Ivy Mae
Ivy Noelle * I like this one *

I like Dexter Curtis because evry boy wants his daddy's name :) and Ivy Noelle because it is rare :)

Got the reports......confirmed....going to the gyn today in the morning.....thank god lipid profile and sugar all under control....only 1 concern I have high thyroid counts 199 ....:shrug: I am surprised coz I never had thyroid...... Anyway... They say it results in weight gain...so that may be the reason of my sudden wt gain..... Just worried about that....guess I will have to take tablets for controlling hypothyroidism..... Rest all good..... By the time I m back it will be evening so will catch you all soon....byee

I am glad you caught the thyroid problem in time :thumbup: GL with oyur doc appt. tomorrow! :) :hugs:

Well I waited for my office to cool off but it is just barely...so my report will be a few hours late :( Oh well...pregnant lady refuses to type endlessly in 95 degree office- i can see the headline! lol! Anyways...:shrug: I should be ashamed of myself yet strangley...I am not :rofl:

I am a little bit ashamed though...for taking a cool shower, donning a sundress, and laying on the couch sipping a very iced sprite while watching Hawaii 5-0 with dh...totally commando :haha: Hey I was HOT okay! :haha: Some items of clothing just get in the way when its so hot :roll: ............

Thanks for your input Coy :) Of course I'm still early so I'm just toying with name ideas but no matter how old we get...it's always fun! LOL

AFM, My yeast infection is still there...but mild. Boo! Got more monistat 7 day one this time. I'll be finished with it by the time the MW appointment rolls around but if it isn't cleared I'm telling her and hopefully we can figure something out.

...This sucks. lol

Is it safe to use monistat when prego? :shrug: I hope it clears up fast for you! When is your mw appointment?

Nuts :dohh: just got hungry...wonder what I should eat. Noodles? Cereal? Hmmm....

Is it safe to use monistat when prego? :shrug: I hope it clears up fast for you! When is your mw appointment?

Yes, it is safe. :thumbup: I hope it clears away too! It's so miserable :(

My MW first OB appointment is July 3rd. I've got a ticker going! :winkwink:

Hiee SLCmommy,Grey Eyes and Shradha...

Hw r u girls..

Grey Eyes...i liked Ruby Marie and Ivy Louise..it sounds so cool:thumbup:

Hi SLC mommy hope ur Infection goes away soon:flower:

Shradha...We are also trying for a baby...have thyroid...panning to take the test and go on further:) hope we will be official bump buddies too:flower::winkwink:

Not looking likely ill be induced today now. Called this morning & not only is labour & delivery full do are all the wards & they have a backlog. They're going to call me when there's a bed. Can't see that being anytime soon so now got to try & occupy ourselves for the day. Seriously peed off :(

I'm sorry Laura, that sucks :nope: But at least you know it will be happening soon, it's just more stupid waiting :dohh: Have you had anymore tightenings? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->