Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Ashley- wow, r u serious? What a nut, huh! I am sooo glad that the pharmacist knew what (s)he was talking about and prevented you taking it. One of my doc's assistants is like that- she tells me everything under the sun is safe and encourages me to take it but when I research it it is horrible!

Hang in there Laura, just think... every contraction brings you one step closer to having your little boy in your arms :hugs: Can't believe they're not checking your BP though :saywhat:

Ashley - I'm good thanks, and baby moves around loads! Even though your midwife obviously doesn't have a clue, I'm glad the pharmacist has his eye on the ball! :thumbup:

Steph - I bet it's awkward sometimes having Brandon permanently attached to the boob, but I bet he's building up a great supply!

AFM, I've got my appt with my doctor today for this UTI. I'd originally planned to take in a FMU sample using the pot my midwife gives me after every appt with her, but when I looked at it, it's a urine boric acid pot? I'll just have to get a normal one before I go into the doc later... xx

Coy..u can call me Akshu:flower:

Wow october19th..good luck dear..we will wait for ur experience soon:hugs:

Pls do update each and every step here..

BTW I like Ivy Loiuse very much

So do I but I can't take credit for it :) That is a name Ashley was saying she liked for her baby if it is a girl :) I think dh and I have settled on Augusta Alexandri...Something ancient and regal and tough...But we're still thinking on it :)

Augusta Alexandri is also cute...little princess with a beautiful name:happydance:

Laura-hang in there and hopefully they give you something for the pain.

AFM, today im 5dpo and my temp did the opposite of what it usually does. My temp actually rose to 98.07 from 97.75. Usually my temp drops around 5-9dpo and then AF arrives but this time my temp dropped a little around 3-4dpo and rose again today.:shrug: We shall see what happens this cycle. Going to keep a watch on my chart. It would be nice to finally be able to start a family but im sooooo close to going into boot camp and starting everything that i just hope a bfp waits until we are stationed together. But whatever is in God's will is going to happen so now i just got to wait and see. Also dh and i are studying so we can become E-2 before we get into bootcamp so wish us luck on that. Well thats it for now. Oh and my nipples still hurt. They stand at attention even when they are not hard so i have no clue whats going on. I think they are broken :haha:

I like Alexandri with Augusta too!!! :) well I woke up this morning thinking I would get up before anyone else....yeah right!! Its not really so much I feel like im going to vomit but more like my stomach feels uneasy with a lot of acid or something. I think it is getting closer for me to start having crackers by my bed for when I wake up.

I love how my ticker says "only 242 days to go!" As if its like just around the corner....lol!!

Ashley-lol yeah when you think only, you think coming soon. But with time just speeding past, it will come soon.

Believe me Ashley, one second your ticker says 200+ days to go, then it suddenly seems to jump to less than 100! :hugs: for the sickness... but try not to throw up in the bath again :winkwink: :rofl:

Your chart looks good for pregnancy Patrice! But it's still early on in the two week wait yet and your cycles have always been unpredictable so I don't count on anything until I see either a :bfp: or AF :dohh: :haha:

Hmm, no word from Laura since 6:40am this morning (it's 4:20pm now)... spending quality time with her new bundle of joy maybe?! :happydance: xx

Hi ladies! I hope this silence means Laura has had beanie and got her dh there! :( Nothing worse than going through it alone, stupid hospital rules! But hey- Beanie's prob here already!:dance: Poor Laura, you must be exhausted!

Askhu - Thanks! How are you today?

Steph- again, sending rest wishes your way I bet that's the buig challenge now! :thumbup:

Patrice- good luck on the E-2~ and my nipples hurt too :( lol...

Ashley- re: being tired and sick. Yep I still am fighting to get enough rest :shrug: Sickness is gone though :thumbup: About that--I know it's gross but you're gonna be producing a ton more spit (sorry! I warned you....:hah:) but just swallow it :sick: I read your body does this is an effort to neutralize the extra acid and it works believe it or not. Chew tums wether you need'em or not too! :haha:

Shradha- where you at girl?? :hugs:

Laura should have her DH with her by now. He was allowed back in at 11am and it's after 4:30pm here now... xx

Hiee SLCmommy,Grey Eyes and Shradha...

Hw r u girls..

Grey Eyes...i liked Ruby Marie and Ivy Louise..it sounds so cool:thumbup:

Hi SLC mommy hope ur Infection goes away soon:flower:

Shradha...We are also trying for a baby...have thyroid...panning to take the test and go on further:) hope we will be official bump buddies too:flower::winkwink:

Hi akshustobemom!!!!!!!!!!! I have started having thyroid tablets....Doctor says it will come down in 10 days......If you have thyroid immediately get yourself treated..it can cause infertility....:hugs:..I was very worried.......coz having thyroid can be dangerous to the baby.... All the best...Yes..it will be wonderful to have you too in the journey.........:dust:

Shradha- yay! You're back online. How was your appointment? hat did doctor say about thyroid and how to treat it, etc? How are you feeling??
:hugs:

Ashley and Steph- You ladies have children so I have a question for you...I try really hard with the house you know, and some days I feel like pulling my hair out. Dh makes a comment last night about how his mom was a compulsive cleaner and if she stepped in to our house she'd probably have a seizure and die. :( I try to keep it clean, but am I the onnly one that constantly has little kid socks under the couch and cheerio's on the floor beneath the table? :nope: I try to keep up with them but they zoom around like dirty little circles :haha: And I am stuck spinning between. At least that's what it feels like :shrug: Is it just me?

Hello friends I have been MIL for almost 2 days...sorry was very depressed with the thyroid issue...was worried coz I never had.....Went to the gyn...she told me to rush immediately to an Endocrinologist..to treate my thyroid .... she told me to come for scan after 15 days....so excited to see my baby for the first time:happydance:.....gender I will only know after baby is born ..so it is a mystery........ Endocrinologist told me to again go for further test and started me on tablets..... so now i am relieved... he said dont worry everything will be fine...take care....
Friends.....COY,EMMA,STEPH, LAURA & PATRICE I just wanted to thank you all from the bottom of my heart coz when I came here...I was new to TTC .....you all were so good to me..guided me , helped, me......I just wanted someone and you guys were there during my low days......:hugs: Thanks for supporting me through out...These 5 months went smoothly coz I had great friends like you all to share my frustrations...I just wanted to say thanks for being there .....you ladies rock .........

Laura, in case you are still up I am posting some funnies for you to read (everything about the hospital is boring! :haha:)

Afterbirth: When the real hard part begins.

Contractions Evil cramps that signal you to brace yourself for a marathon.

Cravings: An excuse to eat everything you want.

Dilation: Some weird thing that happens to your body that everyone tells you is normal and natural, but doesn’t sound normal. Nor will the word ever be used again.

Due Date: Christmas times a million :thumbup:

Episiotomy: Something a man invented :haha:

First Trimester: The first three months of pregnancy when you wonder . . . "Is it too late to change my mind." :laugh2:

Hormones: Serum in your body that makes you do insane things. :rofl:

Kegel Exercises: Who knew there was an exercise for this area until child birth? Invented by a man, but actually helpful. :wacko: lol

Labor: 25K marathon that ends with you completing the finish line as the big winner . . . "MOMMY."

Maternity Clothes: What a pregnant women wears to show that everyone should move out of her way, get her food fast, and let her go first at everything she wants. :haha:

Miracle: the birth of a baby, and the fact you lived to tell about it.

Obstetrician: The person who tells you everything is fine when you feel like you're caught in the jaws of death.

Pregnancy: The time in your life that you discover women are stronger than men. :thumbup:

Prenatal: When your life was still your own.

Second Trimester: The time of pregnancy you wonder why your husband is taking so long at the store just to get pickles, ice cream, and chips.

Third Trimester: The finale of pregnancy when you wonder, "How much longer can I hold out before I start waddling." :haha: OMG!

Womb: The bubble you encase your baby to grow in while you train your husband how to be a father. Also . . . your baby’s soccer field.

:hugs:........heheheheheeee...good one Coy!!!!!!!

Yes they'll let him back if they move me back up to l & d. They're leaving me be for the moment as apparently they sometimes start this way but calm down again. But also it can kick everything off really quickly!! They're one he'll of a lot more painful far quicker than I thought they'd be. I thought I'd have hours of gradual contractions building up to this!!
Laura - you are one strong girl.................how can you manage typing while on pain.......:hugs:

Laura- how are you...I went through all the 5 pages to get some news......Hon are you still in pain....... Praying that everythings gets on quickly....and you give birth to a cute and healthy beanie....:hugs:

Laura-hang in there and hopefully they give you something for the pain.

AFM, today im 5dpo and my temp did the opposite of what it usually does. My temp actually rose to 98.07 from 97.75. Usually my temp drops around 5-9dpo and then AF arrives but this time my temp dropped a little around 3-4dpo and rose again today.:shrug: We shall see what happens this cycle. Going to keep a watch on my chart. It would be nice to finally be able to start a family but im sooooo close to going into boot camp and starting everything that i just hope a bfp waits until we are stationed together. But whatever is in God's will is going to happen so now i just got to wait and see. Also dh and i are studying so we can become E-2 before we get into bootcamp so wish us luck on that. Well thats it for now. Oh and my nipples still hurt. They stand at attention even when they are not hard so i have no clue whats going on. I think they are broken :haha:

I am having a slight doubt if you are going to get AF.....We still have time to see your temps...but with your nipples hurting ....its pointing out to another direction......I am having a feeling......you are going to get your :bfp: soon..... When we lease expect something .....we get a big surprise..... Anyway lets keep fingers crossed.....All is in God's hands...

Patrice, I am thinking Shradha may be right! I have had the same trouble with my bbb's and nips since bfp...hurt like crazy and always standing up! Grr! That means they rub on everything and I had to wear a stupid padded bra or they show! :shock: Don't need my perv neighbor seeing that! :rofl:

Coy - how are you doing dear...I feel as if I have not spoken to you all for a long time...... How is T? has her fever gone completely....... Now I am on a special diet..... soups and oats......My cholestrol is slightly high ...nothing to worry..doc says i have to bring it down by diet.....So cut all the fried food.....all chocolate cake....:nope:.....I want one now:cry:....but have no appetite at all.......dont feel hungry......my belly feels hard....and bloated.....

Ashley- Cool pic......I too have a bump like yours...same....already ....I was just looking at myself and thinking waht will it look like when I am in my 6th month....:hugs: How are you feeling? when is your first scan?

Steph- How is sweet cute Cool dude doing??? Must be very busy with him....How are you?

Msperry- how are you? Have you tested?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"