Looking for official TTC buddies!!

hey girls...

am still in ttc...so plsssss tell me what spl u did to get ur :bfp:

i ll happily follow whetver it is

thanks

Hi Akshu! I had my ultrasound scan last month (little girl! :thumbup:) Today is justa regular check-up and we will listen to her heartbeat, take my weight :( lol and et cetera...I can post the pics again but will have to search them out in the morning :)

Re: ttc methods (I think this is what you were asking about??) Every womans body is different when it comes to Ovulation, etc. Generally you increase your chances of conception each month when:
1) you know how long your cycles are
2) you can predict your fertile window
3) you bd on the fertile days

Cycles are from day one of AF to day one of next AF. Usually they say the average is 28-29 days or so but every woman has variance. Fertile window...about a week after AF ends give or take a day or so...If you use opk's (ovulation predictor kit) it helps tremendously as it measures the surge of LH hormone in your body which releases the egg into your fallopian tube. During this time you should notice your body giving you signs of fertility: clear and stretchy (raw egg white consistancy) cm (cervical mucus), ovulation pain (brief usually and on one side or the other), etc. Once you get EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) you start to bd as this is a good environment for :spermy: to live in and wait for the egg.

There are no gaurentees it will always work ... that's why the tww is such a bugger :haha: Other factors come into play- your health, you OH sperm quality and motility, how much alcohol and caffeine you consume, etc....I think the key is to relax :)

What methods have you tried so far? Bbt'ing (basal body temperature) is also an awesome method for tracking your ovulation day. You use a basal body thermometer and check your temperature imediately upon waking (after at least 3-4 hours of sleep) without moving too much , getting out of bed, or anything to raise oyur temp...Your bbt stays at a fairly low temp (95-96 etc) then if you ovulate it usually spikes up to 97'ish and if your egg implants it generally pops up to 98'ish..Justa cool method for tracking and confirmation.

Hope this helped and I didn't prattle on too long :blush:. I used bbt'ing, opk's and paid attention to my cm during the month my dh and I concieved :thumbup: Plus I stopped all caffeinated drinks as this prevents or inhibits implantation of the egg.

ARGH!! Where's Laura?! I'm dying for an update!

Although, you girls might as well get used to the suspense because when I go into labour I won't be able to update at all until I'm back home with the baby... I can't get BnB on my phone :dohh: :nope:

Hi Akshu! I had my ultrasound scan last month (little girl! :thumbup:) Today is justa regular check-up and we will listen to her heartbeat, take my weight :( lol and et cetera...I can post the pics again but will have to search them out in the morning :)

Re: ttc methods (I think this is what you were asking about??) Every womans body is different when it comes to Ovulation, etc. Generally you increase your chances of conception each month when:
1) you know how long your cycles are
2) you can predict your fertile window
3) you bd on the fertile days

Cycles are from day one of AF to day one of next AF. Usually they say the average is 28-29 days or so but every woman has variance. Fertile window...about a week after AF ends give or take a day or so...If you use opk's (ovulation predictor kit) it helps tremendously as it measures the surge of LH hormone in your body which releases the egg into your fallopian tube. During this time you should notice your body giving you signs of fertility: clear and stretchy (raw egg white consistancy) cm (cervical mucus), ovulation pain (brief usually and on one side or the other), etc. Once you get EWCM (egg white cervical mucus) you start to bd as this is a good environment for :spermy: to live in and wait for the egg.

There are no gaurentees it will always work ... that's why the tww is such a bugger :haha: Other factors come into play- your health, you OH sperm quality and motility, how much alcohol and caffeine you consume, etc....I think the key is to relax :)

What methods have you tried so far? Bbt'ing (basal body temperature) is also an awesome method for tracking your ovulation day. You use a basal body thermometer and check your temperature imediately upon waking (after at least 3-4 hours of sleep) without moving too much , getting out of bed, or anything to raise oyur temp...Your bbt stays at a fairly low temp (95-96 etc) then if you ovulate it usually spikes up to 97'ish and if your egg implants it generally pops up to 98'ish..Justa cool method for tracking and confirmation.

Hope this helped and I didn't prattle on too long :blush:. I used bbt'ing, opk's and paid attention to my cm during the month my dh and I concieved :thumbup: Plus I stopped all caffeinated drinks as this prevents or inhibits implantation of the egg.

tons and tons of thanks Coy.Nothing is long.I am glad that you took ur time to give me some knowledge.:hugs:

i did BBT 3 times but it dint work out for me:nope: my chart was soo confusing. So ordered OPK and i got +ve on 18th day. That was before one year.

One month before i went for Follicular Study, Left follicle ,got ovulated on 18th:bfn:.Last month Ordered OPK and got +ve on 14th day but :bfn:.Normally my cycles are 30 days.

Hmmm its sooo frustrating to see the -ve result everymonth.:cry:

Hey dont bother abt pic.But if possible pls post next scan pic.

Take care

Thank You.

Spudsmama..

During your labour we will be waiting for the news from u..ha ha

Me too wanna hear abt Laura..waiting waiting

Just a quick post (it's not on facebook yet) I finally gave birth to Xander Reece John weighing 6lb 11oz at 5.44am this morning.

The birth was shall we say interesting & very long. Will share the goorey details when we're more settled.

He is perfect, couldn't be more smitten. Will get pics on as soon as I can! :D

Eeeek congratulations Laura!! Can't wait to see pics of your little stunner! :cloud9:

Holy crap... I'm next :shock:

About 10 mins old. Excuse the boob, he had been feeding just before.

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/dabf0bcb.jpg

Laura-he is gorgeous and i agree with emma, he looks exactly like his dad and those 3d pics got him right on the money.

im 6dpo and my temp rose to 98.14 this morning. This chart is different than all my charts so far. I had a minut dip, i guess you can i had my fallback temp at 3-4dpo. Well i dont know if i can even label them as fallback temps because there wasnt a big difference. Well, so far my temps have been increasing instead of decreasing which im just watching carefully. I am going to start testing in 3 days. My body does its own thing so im expecting the unexpected because whenever i think it one thing, its always the opposite :haha: Well, ff gave me solid crosshairs so i am happy compared to the dashed crosshairs. My tww is going by pretty fast which is bad because that mean the days are flying by and that means soon dh will be leaving. He has 7 days left :cry: But i will see him in bootcamp 2 weeks later. :happydance: Yesterday, dh took his test to be an E-2 and he passed :happydance: So now im just waiting to take my test on Tuesday. I have been studying so now i just got to keep doing practice tests so i know it like the back of my hand. So i have increased cm, my nipples are still sensitive and my temps are rising. Right now, its leading to pregnancy but never know because i get sensitive nipples and increased cm regularly in the tww . The only difference is my temps are increasing instead of decreasing right now so we shall see. Maybe my LP will increase from 11 days. We shall see.

You're right. He really hasnt changed a lot & is a daddy's boy alresdy!! DH also got to do lots of skin to skin as the placenta wouldn't deliver so I ended up in surgery.

O wow. Hoping the surgery wasnt painful. And aww for the daddy's boy. Im a daddy's girl and i think if we ever have a daughter, my dh would be the same way as my dad.

They gave me a spinal block do surgery was fine. Also had a Peranium tear which has been stitched. Think I'm going to be very sore tomorrow when the spinal & pain meds wear off!!

Wow, I've never heard of the placenta not delivering before. I hope you're feeling a bit better now? I bet a few cuddles with your little man are helping :hugs: xx

Awesome news Laura and gorgeous little boy! I love the name Xander btw :cloud9: Great job! (No need to excuse the pic I have one of Teagen just that way :blush: Dh took it right??!! Lol!)

Awww he is so cute!! What a cute pic on the boob! :haha: Congrars Laura! I kept briefly checking in for any updates, we were all on pins and needles! Sorry about the surgery you needed to have though but glad you and baby are healthy. My sister had the same problem with the placenta not detaching, but her birth ended in a hysterectomy :( So I'm glad you're okay :) Enjoy him, looking forward to hearing your birth story... must have been a crazy few days!!

I wanted to post the "extended" version of my birth story but out of interest for all the pregnant ladies on here, I wanted to spare the details. I just don't want to scare anyone, not that there was anything to be scared about, but I know how hearing othe stories it's hard not to think and worry about new things or the possibility of something happening that you hadn't thought of before! But you girls let me know if you want me to post the full story because I can be totally honest! No, but seriously, nothing bad happened... I could probably just be more honest and candid about the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->