Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Shradha- hope you are feeling well! Did you in laws show up yet? Are you going to tell them the good news or wait a bit? Word of warning, morning sickness usually shows up about week 6 so ya proob got another wek or so :) But good thing is it doesn;t last long! :thumbup: And not every woman gets it :hugs: It's awesome you got your :bfp: I am happy for you :)

Coy - how are you doing dear...I feel as if I have not spoken to you all for a long time...... How is T? has her fever gone completely....... Now I am on a special diet..... soups and oats......My cholestrol is slightly high ...nothing to worry..doc says i have to bring it down by diet.....So cut all the fried food.....all chocolate cake....:nope:.....I want one now:cry:....but have no appetite at all.......dont feel hungry......my belly feels hard....and bloated.....

Ashley- Cool pic......I too have a bump like yours...same....already ....I was just looking at myself and thinking waht will it look like when I am in my 6th month....:hugs: How are you feeling? when is your first scan?

Steph- How is sweet cute Cool dude doing??? Must be very busy with him....How are you?

Msperry- how are you? Have you tested?

Shradha- yes, cholesterol is a bugger! My dh just got report back from his doctor that his tryglicerides (sp) are SUPER HIGH! :shock: He eats sooo healthy though, we all do, but doc told him it is his diabetes...the high bs causes triglycerides to rise. But heis getting a special medicine for it thank goodness! Omega-3 vitamins help greatly reduce chlesterol too, can you take those or what did your doc recommend? If you can correct it with diet that is awesome!

Oh and T still gets an odd fever during the day but it goes away at night so I am wondering if she doesn't just spike during sunshine hours :shrug: Wierd:.....

Msperry- I'm gonna check out your chart girl! :thumbup: :)

Nuts! :dohh: You don't HAVE a chart! :sadangel: Awww, I was going to check! :rofl: Have you tested yet??? What's the word??

Oh, I forgot to mention I have a check-up with my obgyn/midwife-man/doc tomorrow :rofl: I am not sure what to call him! He is so old-school and trained in everything and just such a sweet calm doctor I think I'll call him my Mid-Man instead of Mid-Wife :rofl: I am so lucky my dh is a mw also- he helps me though L & D soo much more than any of the hospital staffers do... :hugs: Even the doc takes advice from him!

Where is everybody?? I am off to mow the grass hope to hear good news soon Laura! :thumbup:

Ashley and Steph- You ladies have children so I have a question for you...I try really hard with the house you know, and some days I feel like pulling my hair out. Dh makes a comment last night about how his mom was a compulsive cleaner and if she stepped in to our house she'd probably have a seizure and die. :( I try to keep it clean, but am I the onnly one that constantly has little kid socks under the couch and cheerio's on the floor beneath the table? :nope: I try to keep up with them but they zoom around like dirty little circles :haha: And I am stuck spinning between. At least that's what it feels like :shrug: Is it just me?

LOL. You should see my house! I clean it and seriously the next day it looks like Hurricane Katrina whipped through it! :dohh::dohh::dohh:

Thanks Ashley! So it's NOT just me :rofl: Phew! :)

Right now I am neck deep in their room cleaning again..I set up a tv and dvd player for them, now I am working on the book shelf...

hoping to get news from Laura soon!

Seriously, I know! I am like chewing my nails...it is 1 am there I think

LOL same here.

I kind of miss Steph, too. I know she is busy, and I understand that. I guess it's me being selfish! hehe :haha::winkwink:

Coy - speaking of extra saliva........yeah, I get what you mean now. I think I to go to Babies R Us or Buy Buy Baby and get a bib for myself. :rofl::dohh::haha:

Believe me Ashley, one second your ticker says 200+ days to go, then it suddenly seems to jump to less than 100! :hugs: for the sickness... but try not to throw up in the bath again :winkwink: :rofl:

Your chart looks good for pregnancy Patrice! But it's still early on in the two week wait yet and your cycles have always been unpredictable so I don't count on anything until I see either a :bfp: or AF :dohh: :haha:

Hmm, no word from Laura since 6:40am this morning (it's 4:20pm now)... spending quality time with her new bundle of joy maybe?! :happydance: xx

Emma - LOL!! :blush: That spaghetti bath was soo NASTY!!!!!! :nope::nope::blush: I pray [-o< that my MS this time around is TAME. No vomiting! Last time it was SO bad... :sick:

Coy - how are you doing dear...I feel as if I have not spoken to you all for a long time...... How is T? has her fever gone completely....... Now I am on a special diet..... soups and oats......My cholestrol is slightly high ...nothing to worry..doc says i have to bring it down by diet.....So cut all the fried food.....all chocolate cake....:nope:.....I want one now:cry:....but have no appetite at all.......dont feel hungry......my belly feels hard....and bloated.....

Ashley- Cool pic......I too have a bump like yours...same....already ....I was just looking at myself and thinking waht will it look like when I am in my 6th month....:hugs: How are you feeling? when is your first scan?

Steph- How is sweet cute Cool dude doing??? Must be very busy with him....How are you?

Msperry- how are you? Have you tested?
Goodness trying to catch up haven't been on in a day or two lots to read but I'm ok just really moody last couple of days and no I haven't tested..and my bhramaputra is still going down..expecting are to show up next week..

Nuts! :dohh: You don't HAVE a chart! :sadangel: Awww, I was going to check! :rofl: Have you tested yet??? What's the word??

I haven't tested again yet after 3 bfn and I will update my chart tomorrow and post it but looks like my temps are dropping

I haven't tested again yet after 3 bfn and I will update my chart tomorrow and post it but looks like my temps are dropping

Can you tag your chart onto your signature here on bnb? I can't find it, I'll have to dig back a few days :haha:

Ashley- re: the bibs...I didn't mean THAT much extra spit lol :rofl: But enough that I felt like spitting all the time which is gross. Acid is the huge culprit in ms I think :nope:

Aw, heck, whatta day! I have immersed myself in more STUFF than I think I should have! Got the girls tv and dvd player installed, still workingo n the book shelf and somehow got side-tracked with getting other stuff ready for the baby. Got the changing table all set and ready :thumbup: , then I decided to clean under the girls bed :dohh: What was I thinking?! :shock: lol!

Wow, where is everybody?...I'm like twiddling my thumbs, wondering how Laura is doing! :(

Hi coy....

am here..it is 11:30 AM here...will i get BFP this time???fully confused...Got ur OB appointment today???will u see the scan???will u post it???plssss i have not seen the scan of any body:blush:(yes those avatars pics i have seen) but other than that..will u post urs and explain???plssss wud love to hear everything abt it:flower:

HI Shradha

I thought u r still in ttc:dohh: sorry...thats y mentioned abt bump buddies:blush:

congrats dear...am still in ttc..my thyroid levels goes down horribly when i take 25mcg. so endo has advised me to take half of 25mcg and run the tests after 4 weeks. will see...

take care

Laura.....where r u????wanna here the news and see the pic.........hope u had a minimum pain labour....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->