Looking for official TTC buddies!!

laura congrats he's adorable sp precious...sorry to hear about the surgery though ouch>>never heard of that before either..gives ya something to think about..

update for myself not a whole lot going on been really moody the last two days and today bb's are sore but expecting af to be here in the next 5 days..still haven't retested since i got 3 bfn's even thoguh i probably took them early especially since i didn't know exactly when i o'd this month hoping that starting to do bbt will help me figure it out for next month..oh and getting ready to set up minor surg. date to have a groin gland removed..ouch it has become very annoying and painful and flares up almost every month which really puts a damper on the bding..anywho if the hpt i ordered come today then i will take one either today or tomorrow when i wake up.even though i think af is coming..oh well..

msperry-fxed for you sweetie :thumbup:

steph-i think majority wins!!! so birth story it is :haha:

AFM, im only 6dpo but im tempted to start testing. i guess thats the poas addict in me :blush:

msperry-fxed for you sweetie :thumbup:

steph-i think majority wins!!! so birth story it is :haha:

AFM, im only 6dpo but im tempted to start testing. i guess thats the poas addict in me :blush:

Lol at poas addict! :haha: I am a bit of one as well :blush:

Hi ladies! This is gonna be a long post- sorry! :blush: Need advice...
Well, just got back from my doctor's appointment. Everything went well to which I am extremely grateful, baby is kicking away, doctor listened to the heartbeat and it sounds awesome :thumbup: I am a bit perturbed however at my doctor- just a tad bit is all... --he is very eager to try out "techniques" during labor, an influence form his mw wife. I am all for pushing that baby out of there as fast as I can! :haha: So I'm not really game for any back rubs or hot steaming baths or facials or having my nails done :roll: (it's all great) BUT NOT DURING ACTIVE LABOR iykwim :rofl: I'd love it otherwise:thumbup: . Anyway when he asked about techniques (and you could see him get excited) dh looks at him and deflates his bubble by saying, "Um, no, my wife and I make a pretty good L&D team so we're not really worried" to which I added "If there is anything we would like to study more on it's not what we have already experienced doc, it's the unexpected...Like if baby gets stuck-what should we do at that point, or if babes heartbeat drops dangerously low, etc..."

Well, at this point he started hemming and hawing and hedging about MAYBE even if baby's heartbeat DOES drop dangerously low that doesn't mean we should do anything "I mean, my wife is a midwife and suggested to me thousands of babies are born that may have low hb's :shrug: we just don't know" :saywhat: WTF? If my baby is stuck and has a dangerously low HB I want a c-section ASAP! :roll: Aaargh! So some minor concern in that department :huh:

Then comes the part that has me really depressed. My weight! :roll: I weighed in at 140 pounds! :sad1: Doc mentioned that he prefers if I don't gain more than four pounds a month and he says I gained 7-8 pounds in the last 5 weeks so I am wondering wtf I am eating that's making me gain weight? Dh and I talked about it and I think I should cut out all the carbs. I don't eat much but maybe? :shrug:

Ladies- I need advice ! Here is my typical day:
Morning: Cup of unsweetened tea or coffee (small) 2 pieces of toast with margarine or butter.
Lunch: Banana (1) and a small bowl of cheerios with 2% milk.
Dinner: A green salad, e.g., celery, lettuce, tomato, green onion, no dressing. A small (maybe two ounces) of lean chicken breast meat steamed or cooked on olive oil.

If I get hungry during the day I try to qwell it with something like a glass of milk or OKAY a glass of chocolate milk :haha: but rarely on the chocolate because of caffeine. If I am starving at night and the thought of cereal makes me yak I eat (and I know this one is bad) instant noodles with hot sauce. I do not use the packet of seasoning, just plain instant noodle with hot sauce on it. I do add salt however and wonder if maybe it's some kind of water retention? My ankles aren't swollen or anything, but...? Weights gotta be coming from somewhere.

I am going to start walking more without the girls so I can really move instead of amble :haha:
Take a look at todays pic and let me know if you think- and be honest!- I need to cut back more? Work out more? I will keep up my work-outs tooo :thumbup:

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/6282012002.jpg

Hi ladies! This is gonna be a long post- sorry! :blush: Need advice...
Well, just got back from my doctor's appointment. Everything went well to which I am extremely grateful, baby is kicking away, doctor listened to the heartbeat and it sounds awesome :thumbup: I am a bit perturbed however at my doctor- just a tad bit is all... --he is very eager to try out "techniques" during labor, an influence form his mw wife. I am all for pushing that baby out of there as fast as I can! :haha: So I'm not really game for any back rubs or hot steaming baths or facials or having my nails done :roll: (it's all great) BUT NOT DURING ACTIVE LABOR iykwim :rofl: I'd love it otherwise:thumbup: . Anyway when he asked about techniques (and you could see him get excited) dh looks at him and deflates his bubble by saying, "Um, no, my wife and I make a pretty good L&D team so we're not really worried" to which I added "If there is anything we would like to study more on it's not what we have already experienced doc, it's the unexpected...Like if baby gets stuck-what should we do at that point, or if babes heartbeat drops dangerously low, etc..."

Well, at this point he started hemming and hawing and hedging about MAYBE even if baby's heartbeat DOES drop dangerously low that doesn't mean we should do anything "I mean, my wife is a midwife and suggested to me thousands of babies are born that may have low hb's :shrug: we just don't know" :saywhat: WTF? If my baby is stuck and has a dangerously low HB I want a c-section ASAP! :roll: Aaargh! So some minor concern in that department :huh:

Then comes the part that has me really depressed. My weight! :roll: I weighed in at 140 pounds! :sad1: Doc mentioned that he prefers if I don't gain more than four pounds a month and he says I gained 7-8 pounds in the last 5 weeks so I am wondering wtf I am eating that's making me gain weight? Dh and I talked about it and I think I should cut out all the carbs. I don't eat much but maybe? :shrug:

Ladies- I need advice ! Here is my typical day:
Morning: Cup of unsweetened tea or coffee (small) 2 pieces of toast with margarine or butter.
Lunch: Banana (1) and a small bowl of cheerios with 2% milk.
Dinner: A green salad, e.g., celery, lettuce, tomato, green onion, no dressing. A small (maybe two ounces) of lean chicken breast meat steamed or cooked on olive oil.

If I get hungry during the day I try to qwell it with something like a glass of milk or OKAY a glass of chocolate milk :haha: but rarely on the chocolate because of caffeine. If I am starving at night and the thought of cereal makes me yak I eat (and I know this one is bad) instant noodles with hot sauce. I do not use the packet of seasoning, just plain instant noodle with hot sauce on it. I do add salt however and wonder if maybe it's some kind of water retention? My ankles aren't swollen or anything, but...? Weights gotta be coming from somewhere.

I am going to start walking more without the girls so I can really move instead of amble :haha:
Take a look at todays pic and let me know if you think- and be honest!- I need to cut back more? Work out more? I will keep up my work-outs tooo :thumbup:

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/6282012002.jpg

coy you look amazing I wouldn't worry about the weight you look great..and the water retention is a possibility..other than that looks like you're doing good maybe when you get hungry instead of a glass of milk try a glass of water or maybe a banana...and if it makes you feel any better with my first I went from preprego of 110 lbs to 208 you would have thought i was having twins I was a whale LOL but after delivery I dropped over 70 lbs..oh and if ya get a chance let me know what you think of my chart plan to test in the morning.

Thanks! I am trying to be careful in this pregnancy...with my first I weighed (pre-prego) 107 and at birth weighed 138, next pregnancy I weighed 110 and at birth 148-150'ish. But I did drop the weight fast and even faster with the second pregnancy :shrug: Not sure why? But I am going to work harder at drinking more water to flush any retention issues and cut back on salt (I have actually been trying to be careful with that). Plus cutting out bread and noodles, my biggest carb cravings :haha:

Your chart looks awesome, I checked it out earlier today :thumbup:. We're seeing a drop but it has stayed in the 98's and that's really what counts. I'd def say test in the morning! As you are not positive about your ovulation date is bear in mind fertilization and implantation can take between 7-10 days plus a few more (5-6 maybe?) to produce enough hcg to find in your urine. I was 10 dpo when I got a faint bfp on FRER (which is the first day I would have expected AF). If you are expecting AF in the next 5 days then I'd hazard a guess you are about....8-9 dpo depending upon your cycle? Give or take? So I'd say test but if you get a bfn it's just possibly a matter of waiting another 4 days or so. TWW is a bugger isn't it? :growlmad:

I guess my biggest upset of all is that I want to get educated on the course of action(s) that this doctor would take in the event of an emergency...So I mentioned I wanted to know specifics about c-sections and what he would do if baby got stuck and her heart rate dropped dangerously or something. But he just yammered on about heart rates and not being concerned about them...When we got home I told dh I was a little bit upset at the doctor's casual attitude about it. Dh didn't understand :roll: So we kind of argued over it and I got the feeling he was trying to tell me that the doc understood, and dh understood- it was just me that didn't understand. So I laid it out plain and simple to dh and said I didn't want my doc to just sit and watch a lowering heart rate until my baby died in utero - I'd want him to get in gear and do something and it is exactly that something that I wanted to learn about today. So dh just stared at me for a second and said that was a dumb thing for me to say and walked off. He lost a son (former marriage) at birth and I wasn't trying to be hurtful or harsh but I want him to understand that I want to be prepared in event of an emergency, e.g., the right choice for anesthesia in event of c-section, do we attempt suction or forgo it and do c-section right away, etc. That way if we do have an emergency we are not wasting precious moments on little things. I just want a few heads-up I guess. Anyway after I explained that dh just pauses for a moment and then asks "Well, why didn't you just ask the doctor that?" :saywhat: Then I realized the difference between this pregnancy and the last two dd's. I am not dealing with a man (dh) and my midwife. I am dealing with 2 men. And I think men don't understand how women communicate or something :nope: Any advice ladies on discussing pregnancy with a male doctor?

Coy - how was your appointment with doctor? How are you? I love the ticker....

Shradha- not gone yet! My appointment is at 3 p.m. Idaho State time, so I am guessing you will be asleep by Then! Will update when I get home though. :)

Coy- hope everything went well...what did the mf\doc say? how are you doing dear?

Thanks grey eyes for the info, makes a bit more sense now! lol i also smoke, so im going to try my very hardest to cut down on both that and caffine, although i do like a cup of tea i dont drink loads of it.. from what i can gather on here alot of women have been trying for a long time, i bet it can get really stressful!! Im hoping that because i only have 1 tube, it doesnt stop me from getting a bfp 1 day, my OH doesnt have kids and his experience of getting pregnant isnt very nice (first the ectopic then mc 3 months later) i really hope i can share with him the joy of becoming pregnant and everything that goes with it. So fingers crossed for us all, im looking forward to hearing more of your stories and hopefully lots of bpf!! :hugs:

Don't worry everything will be fine................. i too used to drink tea..not much... TTC is stressful......the arrival of AF is so frustrating....:dohh:...but keep trying...try to cover your bases..... don't hesitate to try anything....like this time I tried the pillow technique........ after BD kept the pillow under my butt and kept my legs up ...hehehehhee.....I know it sounds funny....... but I guess it helped...... so try and experiment.....

Whew! I have 1 child sleeping (for who knows how long) and one playing on his iPod. (I bet you can guess which is which, hahaha)

My gosh, having 2 kids is hard... well, one infant and one kid... Brandon was up all night last night because he slept through most of the day yesterday... trying to reverse it! The other night was good because he slept in 3 hour stretches... he's been doing 1 1/2 hour stretches now, and it makes a huge difference for me to get that little bit of extra sleep. DH can survive on very little sleep, but I'm a wreck. How do you do this Coy??

We have a newborn photo shoot and have to drive to her house to do it unfortunately! We went to our first ped appt the other day and it was so difficult getting everyone out of the house and there on time. I guess I will just have to get used to flying by the seat of my pants now, it is so not like me... I'm a planner! And hate being late or being flustered!

Tomorrow we have all the family coming over to visit... since they just got back from Hawaii. So I feel like I'm still living in this whirlwind that never ends!
I have heard that having two or 3 kids together is a big task ............I must say hats off to you and coy........... taking care of them.......
whenever you find time try to sleep.....sleep is important....... take good rest.....

Msperry- I'm gonna check out your chart girl! :thumbup: :)

Nuts! :dohh: You don't HAVE a chart! :sadangel: Awww, I was going to check! :rofl: Have you tested yet??? What's the word??

I haven't tested again yet after 3 bfn and I will update my chart tomorrow and post it but looks like my temps are dropping

Can you tag your chart onto your signature here on bnb? I can't find it, I'll have to dig back a few days :haha:

here's my chart hope i know how to copy and paste it.still waiting on my tests to arrive in the mail that i ordered may not take one till then morning or tomorrow afternoon when i wake up

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dc6bf/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart
yea.....now we can see your charts...but its too soon to say anything as you have just started temping....... so far temps look ok...I am not much of a reader...I too had doubts....but i feel that till your temps are high ...good.....

Coy - dont worry about weight...you need to eat.... I am going to eat well...As my cholestrol has to be controlled I am trying to cut the oilly things...but I keep eating loads of fresh fruits...... what will the doctor say if he sees me :haha:..... I guess he will rum away.... loved your cute bump......waiting when mine will start showing.......:happydance:.... dont worry...take it easy.....eat.....dont worry ..you work so hard......

Thanks Shradha! I really wonder what I oculd be eating to make me gain too fast :nope: I am sensitive to carbs though so I think maybe the noodles? Nnnooooo my noodle soup :haha: Lol! Ah, NUTS! :dohh: I will have to think of something else to put hot sauce on...Maybe some spicy chicken meat? I think meat is okay. Good you are eating lots of fruit! :thumbup: That's what has me so confused- i have tried to be so careful this last month, more fruit, salad, less everything else :shrug: Guess we'll see if cutting out my bread and noodles does the trick!

And I will start drinking more water and be even MORE careful with my salt- maybe its water retention.....:shrug:...

Shradha, I am curious - every now and then check your bbt...And once in a whole during day check- I used to get high temps when I was up and around, like 99+!

Coy - You look GORGEOUS in your picture! Oh my heck!! :) Also, as far as your eating... I feel like I eat everything you eat in one day I do in a meal. LOL. I'd say.. EAT MORE!! But, apparently you are gaining weight just fine so you are doing great! :)

Shradha - When is your first prenatal appointment? :)

Laura - Congratulations! I seen Xander's picture on facebook and he is ADORABLE. I personally think he looks just like you!!

Steph - How are you holding up with lack of sleep? I bet just like a champ though. I know what you mean when you say it's hard to get out of the door at a decent time. I like to be early too, but... ;)

Alicia - Have you bought the Vitex yet?

AFM, I had a friend who was supposed to be 10 weeks today tell me she is going to miscarry :( She went to the OBGYN at what she thought to be 8 weeks, when an ultrasound showed 5 weeks and no heartbeat. The doc told her she could of miscalculated her LMP and it could be too early to see the heartbeat, so she went to a follow-up appointment today, hoping to see a dancing 10 week gestation babe, and it was the same thing still.... 5 weeks, no heartbeat. Her, the doc (and myself included) is kind of surprised she hasn't tried to miscarry yet. The doc said the baby either had died before her first ultrasound or right after and he suspects she will pass the baby sooner than later and if not, than a D&C in a week. She is devastated. I felt so bad... :( But honestly, I didn't tell her this but it FREAKED me out! The thought of miscarrying again is very dreadful and I just have a hard time with it. Honestly, I'm still nervous! I will be nervous until my baby is in my arms because one thing I have learned... a m/c can happen at any time. It's totally scary. I hope I have a dating scan on the 3rd so I can see the baby... I don't care how early I am! Plus, the pregnancy will sink in more... considering the BFP was a surprise LOL.

Coy - You look GORGEOUS in your picture! Oh my heck!! :) Also, as far as your eating... I feel like I eat everything you eat in one day I do in a meal. LOL. I'd say.. EAT MORE!! But, apparently you are gaining weight just fine so you are doing great! :)

Shradha - When is your first prenatal appointment? :)

Laura - Congratulations! I seen Xander's picture on facebook and he is ADORABLE. I personally think he looks just like you!!

Steph - How are you holding up with lack of sleep? I bet just like a champ though. I know what you mean when you say it's hard to get out of the door at a decent time. I like to be early too, but... ;)

Alicia - Have you bought the Vitex yet?

AFM, I had a friend who was supposed to be 10 weeks today tell me she is going to miscarry :( She went to the OBGYN at what she thought to be 8 weeks, when an ultrasound showed 5 weeks and no heartbeat. The doc told her she could of miscalculated her LMP and it could be too early to see the heartbeat, so she went to a follow-up appointment today, hoping to see a dancing 10 week gestation babe, and it was the same thing still.... 5 weeks, no heartbeat. Her, the doc (and myself included) is kind of surprised she hasn't tried to miscarry yet. The doc said the baby either had died before her first ultrasound or right after and he suspects she will pass the baby sooner than later and if not, than a D&C in a week. She is devastated. I felt so bad... :( But honestly, I didn't tell her this but it FREAKED me out! The thought of miscarrying again is very dreadful and I just have a hard time with it. Honestly, I'm still nervous! I will be nervous until my baby is in my arms because one thing I have learned... a m/c can happen at any time. It's totally scary. I hope I have a dating scan on the 3rd so I can see the baby... I don't care how early I am! Plus, the pregnancy will sink in more... considering the BFP was a surprise LOL.

I know all about the being scared part! After my mc and then getting this bfp I was sooo relieved to geta scan at 7 weeks and see the HB! Then again at 12 weeks, then at 22 weeks. The 12 week scan scared the pee out of me cause doc couldn't find the hb :shock: so we rushed for scan and there she was waving away and doing perfect- doc said she was hiding behind one of my artieries :wacko: It is normal to be scared pantless but try to remember- one mc doesn't mean another mc, you should carry full just fine this time aorund so try not to worry! :hugs: Just
stay healthy :thumbup: I have to remember often that I am an incubator now and can't do all the stuff I did before :haha:

Shradha, I am curious - every now and then check your bbt...And once in a whole during day check- I used to get high temps when I was up and around, like 99+!

really .....ok i will check now and see......its 10.35 am ......99.4f

really .....ok i will check now and see......its 10.35 am ......99.4f

Awesome, so it's not just me! :haha: My temps leveled out eventually I think after first tri but during first tri was almost alway's 99.2-99.4 etc. Thanks! :)

you are most welcome dear....:hugs:...anytime...... I am always there ....:happydance:

Ashley - my scan is due in 15 days..... what about you?

Reading about mc......I am so scared...everybody is telling me to take care for 3 months......specially as I have thyroid...so have to be very careful.....I am very worried...... dont worry everything will be fine...dont think about mc...... let us all be happy....eat nicely.....think good.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->