Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Ashley - my scan is due in 15 days..... what about you?

Reading about mc......I am so scared...everybody is telling me to take care for 3 months......specially as I have thyroid...so have to be very careful.....I am very worried...... dont worry everything will be fine...dont think about mc...... let us all be happy....eat nicely.....think good.....

My first appointment is in four days. :happydance: I am very excited.

Yes, to mc is really scary :( but just remember...if you stay healthy, if it is going to happen it will regardless. It really isn't anything you do (as long as your being healthy)... it's usually just something natural that happens. :cry:

I just submitted a paper for school.... I'm not really tired but I guess I better go to bed soon, it's past midnight here. It is my daughter's last day of first grade tomorrow. She is getting so big! It makes me sad my first baby will be all done with first grade already. The time just FLIES.

I've already bought some baby stuff. I know, I know... but you know...sure, it is premature and I admit it but if it keeps my mind off of worrying about a m/c than I see it as a healthy alternative to freaking out. LOL

So far I've bought no-scratch mittens, size 1 & NB diapers (small pack, probably will end up cloth diapering), diaper rash cream and baby diaper wash (instead of wipes, you can spray it on a cloth wipe so it's moist before wiping baby clean). I can't say I'm really superstitious, but if anything happens to the baby than I will just store this stuff away. I still have "my BREAST friend" breastfeeding pillow and probably a few more things but not a TON of stuff, ya know.

Okay, last time... i promise! Laura & Steph... Congratulations on your babies!! They both are VERY VERY adorable!!! (And Brandon looks so much like your oldest, Steph.) ;)

Hi Laura..

Yay!! we have got the answer....sooooo happy to see the baby pic...he is so cute..

take care dear

Hi Coy

I love ur pic..u r so pretty preggoo...ha ha...

Don ever worry abt anything during pregnancy( i don have any clue abt pregnancy or delivery).But i know one thing..that ur emotions will pass on to ur baby..so if u worry then the baby will also be sad...

take care...pls do post the scan pic when u go to next appointment(i know i say this often..sorry)

Hi Shradha

Thanks for the kind words...will start bbt from next cycle and post here...u pple sud only help me out!!

Yes dear me too from india...R u staying in India??then how come u r not online during day time..

all the best for ur scan..everything will be alright...

hey Shradha...pls say that i sud get +ve and we sud be bump buddy from this month:flower: that ll be sooo nice

Coy-you look amazing! And that doctor was just in a pissy mood because you didnt want to try his stupid techniques. I think he shouldve been a woman so he can see how hard it is to get those techniques done while in pain and trying to push a baby out.

AFM, I have decided to just resign from the job today because im leaving in a few weeks. I think this is the better choice because i would be able to focus more on promoting to E-2, studying and spending time with dh as much as possible before he leaves. This job has just been exhausting and by the time im home, i fall asleep so no time with dh so its the best choice. Now, im 7dpo today yay halfway through the 2ww ajd my temp rose again to 98.18. So im pretty sure this time, ov actually happened. And from looking at my chart, it looks like i dont have a progesterone issue for now so thats a good thing. So far my temps have only been increasing which i guess means my body is doing its job for the first time. And the addict in me did a.test which was neg which i thought it would be. The sensitive nipples are here but the feeling has decreased to mild. I only feel pain if i push hard on them so i think thats going away which most likely means AF will be here soon. Well thats what im hoping is going to happen anyways. No implantation dip, triphasic pattern as of yet but i just love how my chart looks this time and FF isnt confused this time :haha: So finally we are getting somewhere.

Love reading all your stories ladies, I've ordered some opk's and a bbt and can't wait til next month to start trying.. going to give the charting a go and you ladies can fill me in on what looks good or not! Can I just say Coy, you look beautiful in your picture! Don't worry about a thing sweetie whatever your doing your doing it right! Can't wait til next month so I can join in the "symptoms" chat lol xxx

Hi Shradha

Thanks for the kind words...will start bbt from next cycle and post here...u pple sud only help me out!!

Yes dear me too from india...R u staying in India??then how come u r not online during day time..

all the best for ur scan..everything will be alright...

hey Shradha...pls say that i sud get +ve and we sud be bump buddy from this month:flower: that ll be sooo nice

You are from India? where? Yes I am in India. whats your name?I generally come to catch my friends online.... day time will be night for them... we are here to help each other....dont worry...you can ask anything without having to worry...I had so many doubts...
Laura has given birth to a lovely boy..... she has posted his pic 2 pages before.....

Patrice- good thinking on the job choice! I know it is an awesome job and generally you would have worked through the strain and otugh hours but your dh and the Navy--that's the life portions you can't ignore :hugs: You will be in boot camp within 3 months right? So enjoy some time to get ready for it! :thumbup: As far as your temps...I would say that is a preggo temp :happydance: BUT I notice your other charts showed some high temps just before AF reared her ugly head,s o...waiting game again :nope: For the Navy's sake I hope it's AF! :)

Shradha- mc is always a stress and worry but I have to say- that's ALL it is. The only time you can do anything to prevent it is if you are having issues like low progesterone- you can boost it, or the thyroid- you are taking care of it, or diabetes- take care of it, etc. If it is chromosomal or some other issue liek that then it is an act of nature we cannot change. So no need at all to worry or stress! Just relax and be happy! God has given you a gift! :hugs:

Ashku- how are yo u feeling? I am going to post a pic of my gender scan for you to see :) Thanks for all your encouragement, you're awesome ! :thumbup:

Steph & Laura- stories and pics when ya got the time :hugs: lol!

msperry- how are you today? I'm gonna go check out your chart! :thumbup: Did you test???

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/BabyMonterrose652012004.jpg

Coy- yes dear...you are right.....did you eat properly? The scan is so nice......:happydance::hugs: The gender scan is something that i will miss..........but no regrets....I guess will have to wait till the end.....even that is a different experience.....My SIL gender results came....she is having a boy...but has caught flu....so doctor has told her to be careful.

Coy- yes dear...you are right.....did you eat properly? The scan is so nice......:happydance::hugs: The gender scan is something that i will miss..........but no regrets....I guess will have to wait till the end.....even that is a different experience.....My SIL gender results came....she is having a boy...but has caught flu....so doctor has told her to be careful.

Yes, I have been eating properly but I think I need to "trash" my noodle soup. I am sensative to carbohydrates so no potatoes, no noodles, cut back on breads, etc. Otherwise during pregnancy my butt will balloon! :haha:

RE: gender scanning...either way - boy or girl- we are very happy and we always know it will beo ne or the other :haha: so no worries! :hugs:

I feel better today, i took a long "power walk" this morning...I hate saying power walk but what else can I call it :haha: lol- when I do not take the girls with me I can go fast enough and hard enought o actually work up a sweat but twith the girls I have to amble along at their speed :rofl: Will try to walk 2-3 times a day plus my weights,e tc. :shrug: I know the endorphins make me feel better :)

so you are full on working out.....thats good coy:hugs:......dont overdo...... forget what doctor said.....you are one hot mommy..... trust me when I say this....... in shape...I dont see you fat at all in any angle......... :nope:

Coy-im leaving july 23rd. They have changed my ship date and yes its all a waiting game. And lovely u/s.

Pet Peeeeeves!

So I walk into the laundry room where we keep the trash can and there is garbage piled all over my dryer. :huh: When I ask about it I get the answer "The garbage was full" :shrug:

Dirty dishes piled on the edge of the sink instead of being placed inside the sink for washing. :huh:

Empty water bottles in the fridge. :huh: Dont tell me you didn't notice it was empty!! :grr:

The dog piddles slightly the floor but "forgets" to ask out. That's just an offense! :trouble: lol

The girls use a dish while eating crackers to catch crumbs then dump the dish on the carpet before placing it on the edge of the sink. :wacko: :rofl:

DD gets a dollar every week for doing her chores:make her bed, scrape dishes, feed the dog. But after dad and I make her bed, feed the dog, and scrape her dishes - she still wants the dollar :huh: KIDS! Btw, she told me (when I asked) that I didn't deserve the dollar for doing her chores :saywhat:

Lol, sometimes these peeves and irritants get comical! :rofl:

OMG, dh took the girls shopping and (for the first time in like ever) I am alone in the house.

:shhh:

This is soooo nice....:cloud9: Ahhhhhhhh...........I mean, Il ove them dearly, but right now everything is so peaceful, and...quiet. :haha:

LOL, Coy... I just have to laugh because your life (besides you being healthier than me, LOL) sounds JUST like mine!!! Crumbs everywhere on my living room rug. I'd take a picture, but i'd be slightly embarrassed. Also, forgive my ignorance but are you having a girl? Or was Augusta just a name you like in case it is a girl? :)

AFM, I've been soooooo crabby today!! Like..grr!!:hissy::brat: Not sure why, because there really isn't anything bothering me and weighing down my mind. I think it's more just that I am SO fatigued so i'm cranky! I'm starving too so I am preheating my oven to cook my gluten-free mini personal pizza. DH is taking the kids to his MIL for awhile to see some long lost relatives. My MIL practically begged me yesterday to come today, but as horrible as I feel about it... for how fatigued:sleep: and crabby I am today....I'd be NO fun. :nope:

Good news though! Today was my daughter's last day of first grade. That means I don't HAVE to get up super early to get any kids ready for school! (she is my oldest). This is great news for me, as my fatigue is kind of bad.

Here in the Salt Lake Valley, the kids in the public schools are in a "year-round track", and not the traditional Aug/Sept - May/June. First day of school is July 18th, last day of school is June 29th. They will go usually 45-50 weekdays, and than usually have 15-18 days off. In a rotation like that, all year long.

Update took a hpt this morning when I woke up bfn :cry: but my temp is still up so I guess that's good still thinking Afro is coming though..no prego symptoms or Afro symptoms for that matter..ill post my temp chart tomorrow coy for you to look at it was 98.13 today...

Update took a hpt this morning when I woke up bfn :cry: but my temp is still up so I guess that's good still thinking Afro is coming though..no prego symptoms or Afro symptoms for that matter..ill post my temp chart tomorrow coy for you to look at it was 98.13 today...

Why do you call her (Aunt Flow) Afro? :haha: That's cute, haven't seen that one yet :haha: :huh:

Temp is still high and possibly stille arly. If you are only 8-9 dpo (as I am guestimating) then - too early by a couple days. :thumbup: Temp looks awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->