Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Well, today I got up early, went for my power walk, had coffee and crackers, worked in the house, went for a hike (man it was hot outside! ) in the hills, had lunch- a lean steak and crackers, worked some more, had dinner (lean meat and tomatoes)and went for another hike. Now I am cooling the house (its all willpower :roll: lol) doing laundry, bathed the girls, worked out with my weights, and I am thinking of cleaning the livnig room and taking my third shower of the day before starting school :haha:

Oh and baby brain- I told you all about trying to line the toilet with a garbage bag, right? Well this morning I was fixing eggs for the girls breakfast and kept trying to crack them onto the counter! I would stare at it thinking "Something here is not right" lol! :haha:

Try this again.. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dc6bf/thumb.png My Ovulation Chart

Hi ladies.

Just wanted to pop in & say hi. I am managing to pop in & read bits from time to time but not type a response!! Current however sat awake with a sleeping Xander on my chest as he decided at 5am this morning that was the only place he'd sleep!!

We're still in hospital. They're fine now with my recover & got me mobile again yesterday afternoon. On 101 taets though due to the assisted after birth & blood loss. Xander is also now a little bit poorly & has low platelets. Ironically they think due to the aspirin I took while pregnant to prevent another mc & due to my blood pressure!! So we're both until at least this afternoon do they can re-run some bloods on Xander & check his platelet count is increasing. If its not there may be something else wrong but really hoping not. Otherwise he seems fine & passes every test.

One but if advice I would love if possible is getting him to latch properly while breastfeeding. He's not a big eater & needs to be fully woken & skin to skin most if the time to even try & latch on properly but even then he's a nipple sucker. Really struggle to get him to open wide & then stay that way to feed properly from the breast. He would much rather concentrate on the nipple alone which doesn't usually give babies as much milk.

Hi ladies.

Just wanted to pop in & say hi. I am managing to pop in & read bits from time to time but not type a response!! Current however sat awake with a sleeping Xander on my chest as he decided at 5am this morning that was the only place he'd sleep!!

We're still in hospital. They're fine now with my recover & got me mobile again yesterday afternoon. On 101 taets though due to the assisted after birth & blood loss. Xander is also now a little bit poorly & has low platelets. Ironically they think due to the aspirin I took while pregnant to prevent another mc & due to my blood pressure!! So we're both until at least this afternoon do they can re-run some bloods on Xander & check his platelet count is increasing. If its not there may be something else wrong but really hoping not. Otherwise he seems fine & passes every test.

One but if advice I would love if possible is getting him to latch properly while breastfeeding. He's not a big eater & needs to be fully woken & skin to skin most if the time to even try & latch on properly but even then he's a nipple sucker. Really struggle to get him to open wide & then stay that way to feed properly from the breast. He would much rather concentrate on the nipple alone which doesn't usually give babies as much milk.

So good to hear from you, Laura. :hugs: Thank you for the update.

I'm sorry about all these little complications, you know you and Xander are in my thoughts right now. As far as breastfeeding, it can be VERY frustrating at first since it's a learned skill. I'm not sure if you are okay or feeling discouraged but either way I say keep at it! It might not be very romantic now but once he gets that learned skill with you working with him, in a few weeks I bet you will be breastfeeding straight away and Xander's latch will be flawless.

Thinking of you! :hugs:

MsPerry- How many DPO are you?

I'm not for sure how many dpo I am bc I just started my temps and haven't done ppl but af is expected on the 2nd

Oh okay. Yeah, without really know when you ovulated it's hard to know what dpo you are. :shrug: However, if AF is expected soon, your probably around 26 dpo? Or somewhere along those lines.

Try this again.. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3dc6bf/thumb.png My Ovulation Chart

your temps look good dear........I have hope for you......fingers crossed.......the dip can be coz of implantation..... give it 3 more days...you should be having a result....hopefully a positive one:happydance:

Laura....so nice to hear from you dear..... are they giving you iron tablets for increase in blood loss??? when are you going to be discharged?? Take proper rest and care...and relax.....how is my darling Xander doing?? Does he sleep all day?

Coy- I wish I could come and help you a bit.....I know how frustrating it is ......... but good dh has taken the kids out...so you can relax for some time...... how is our princess doing??? does she play around???

Today feeling very tired.......have no taste... just feel like sleeping.... MIL is not well having headache...so I have planned to bring food from outside....

Ashley - how are you? do you have appetite to eat??

Patrice- did Af show???? Good to know that all arrangement have been made for boot camp......

Coy- I wish I could come and help you a bit.....I know how frustrating it is ......... but good dh has taken the kids out...so you can relax for some time...... how is our princess doing??? does she play around???

Today feeling very tired.......have no taste... just feel like sleeping.... MIL is not well having headache...so I have planned to bring food from outside....

Ashley - how are you? do you have appetite to eat??

I'm doing okay. These are my "symptoms":

- My yeast infection is still here but it's toned down a lot...:thumbup:

- My breasts are not yet tender, but they seem to have much more feeling when my nipples are touched (if that makes sense).

- My appetite as of the late has been really good, however I get nausea sometimes in the mornings or in the middle of eating a meal, but I have yet to vomit.

- Lots and lots of headaches

-Felt a little light headed today, but nothing major or anything that would make me faint.

-Very, very fatigued. I am up for three hours and I feel like I need a 12 hour nap.

- Mood Swings (My poor husband!)

-Bouts of unexplained crying/sadness

-Pimples

-Constipation

I agree, MsPerry, test on the 1st or morning of the 2nd ;)

Since you ladies seem to know more about the bbt chart do you think the dip could still have been implantation if I typically have a 30-34 day cycle

I agree, MsPerry, test on the 1st or morning of the 2nd ;)

Since you ladies seem to know more about the bbt chart do you think the dip could still have been implantation if I typically have a 30-34 day cycle

It's hard to know since you really don't know how many DPO you are. However, just guessing... it could be! That can happen sometimes. If I were you, I would test again with FMU on the 1st or 2nd. If that is a BFN that I would just assume your not pregnant this month.

:dust:

Baby dust to you! :)

Great to hear from you Laura! I hope Xander passes his platelet test with flying colours and you get to go home soon :hugs: Are you nervous about going home or can you just not wait to get back to your own space? Don't worry about not being able to update as often as you'd like... I bet I'll be the same, especially as I can only get onto BnB through my laptop and not my phone like most of you ladies :dohh: xx

Great to hear from you Laura! I hope Xander passes his platelet test with flying colours and you get to go home soon :hugs: Are you nervous about going home or can you just not wait to get back to your own space? Don't worry about not being able to update as often as you'd like... I bet I'll be the same, especially as I can only get onto BnB through my laptop and not my phone like most of you ladies :dohh: xx

Em, I don't have internet on my phone either! Do you plan on cloth or diaper with disposables? :)

Em, I don't have internet on my phone either! Do you plan on cloth or diaper with disposables? :)

Disposables :thumbup: I've already got enough on my plate with caring for my Mom full time and putting Phoebe on top of that, I'll never get a free second to mess about with cloth nappies. Plus, I was given nearly a months worth of Huggies in the first two sizes for free so that always helps :haha: xx

Probably a very wise decision Emma. Even putting disposables on newborns is proving to be a challenge Think we find it hard as he's small. We do have cloth to change over to though but I think they fit from about 8lbs.

He's just been taken off by the peadiatrition for a proper vain blood test & check up. Can hear him screaming about 3 rooms ago!! Hopefully he's all good, his rash which caused them to check platelets yesterday has mostly gone now.

Ashley - I'm worried that he's not getting enough milk from not latching properly, he is more interested today though. & nursed for an hour & a half thus morning!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->