Looking for official TTC buddies!!

i dont know how many dpo i was because my cycles were out of whack but i did test a few days after i had the spotting.

Well, I got my work-out done for the day :wacko: I finally got around to mowing the grass :haha: It ended up taking about half the day...It was super hot out so I, um, was not cautious in what I chose to wear. Let's just say I stayed covered in the front yard :haha: The back yard - whole other story, lol. Ok it wasn't too bad, I just wore this chiffon sort of, well, see through top that billows in the breeze totally bra-less. Hey! It was hot! :rofl: I would go soak myself in the hose completely and man did it feel awesome! :cloud9: Good thing the neighbors couldn't see me :blush: Somehow managed to mow-up a huge ant-hill that was hiding :shock: so good thing I had the hose running! Anyway I am pooped now so just doing school and cooking dinner. Homemade hamburgers tonight.

Thinking about you Laura and your little bundle, hope everything is okay and babes is improving quickly so you can all go home :) Hugs all around! :hugs:

So it must be 5:30 in the morning Laura's time now...hope babes is doing better and Laura recovering well they are all able to get some rest! :thumbup:

Laura - Thinking of you & baby Xander. I'm sorry things are looking scary. Like Coy said, it's NOT your breastmilk.. it's great for babies. If you have to formula feed, nobody here will judge you. We all understand! :) Keep staying strong, Laura!! :hugs:

Alicia - How will you know if and when you get back on insurance? Will they just send you a letter? Oh, I'm popping that coupon in the mail on Monday :)

Patrice- sounds awesome, dh will be on his way and you too soon :thumbup: Can't wait for boot camp to be done with so you can get settled together again! Keep us updated!

Ashley- sorry you're getting nauseas but hang in there- it goes away :hugs:

Shradha- exhaustion is the name of the game at this point! SOon you'll get your energy back :thumbup:

Emma- good to hear from you, how are you feeling? Bit cramped, eh? :haha: Not for long-- you're next! :thumbup:

Msperry- I still think you are about 9 maybe 10 dpo just going off what your AF expectancy date is...I think Ashley is right- test on the 1rst or 2nd . If still bfn then may be still too early as you have the longer cycle.

Steph- how ya holding up?? Getting any rest?

Ashku- how are you?

Alicia- haven't heard from you, hope all is well :thumbup:

Coy I tested again this morning and another bfn also my temp has dropped again 97.71 still not as low as the first temp I took but has dropped and my cycle is about 34 days so just waiting

Oh, I thought of another baby girl name.

Ivy June and if I did, I'd nick name her "June bug". Some people might find "June" to be plain and both names to be dated, but I find that June is a cute filler/middle name.

I'm sorry Xander gave you a scare yesterday Laura :nope: He's keeping you on your toes already eh?! He'll be fine, he's in the best place right now :thumbup: I don't know too much about breastfeeding, but I'm sure it's not your milk that's the problem. Like Coy said, it's supposed to be the best thing for baby :shrug: But if you decide to switch to FF we're all right behind you... It's what I'll be doing anyway, so you won't be on your own :hugs:

Love the name Ashley! :flower:

AFM, no I don't feel crampy. I don't feel too uncomfortable at all, which isn't bad considering I've only got 7 weeks to go. But then again, that means she's still got 7 weeks worth of growing to do :haha: My midwife said on Friday that baby girl has started moving down, not far from engaging apparently. The only issue that's really getting to me is acid reflux every night. It's not bad enough to keep me awake, I can still lie flat to go to sleep, it's just annoying... xx

Good afternoon ladies!
AFM- Hot here again, another day of yard work :p The Fourth of July coming up and everyone in my neighborhood is trying to set thing on fire :roll: so gotta keep everything trimmed short and keep the sprinklers on. I am feeling good, keeping up my early walks and workouts...Babes got her first set of real hiccups this morning about 5 am :haha: Too cute lol.

Laura- hope all is well! Hugs all around :hugs:

Steph- how's the two-kid family?:haha: Bet you are loving it, some adjustment naturally (all on mom and dad's part, right?!) but you are tough!

Emma- Not long now :thumbup:

Akshu- how are you today?

Shradha- can't wait to hear another updated, I am excited for you :hugs:

Ashley- how are you feeling? Was it you said you had an appointment July 3rd???

Alicia
- how are you?

Patrice
- couple more days :sad1: and it'll just be you and the pups--what are you going to do with your dogs when you go???:huh:

MsPerry- how are you feeling today? No AF yet? Temps still good, hate the tww!! It's one of those love/hate relationships :haha:

Ashley-i love that name also!

AFM, im 9dpo and my temp is 98.52 :shock: My temps are looking pretty high and good. Im thinking that these temps would be my temps if my progesterone levels play their part correctly so we shall see. DH wants me to start testing from tomorrow which Im going to do. Well today, we going to our going away party so talk to you ladies later.

Wow Patrice, your chart looks pretty good right now! I understand it wouldn't be the best timing in the world if you've conceived, but I'm thinking it's a major possibility with those high temps... xx

its okay emma...im thinking the same thing but we shall see.

Patrice- I agree with Emma those are bfp temps; however, I notice your temp last month (?) spiked high around 9-10 dpo too. :shrug: Patrice, you def keep us all guessing! :haha:

Emma - Out of total non-judgmental curiosity, why do you plan on FF and not give BF a try? :) You mentioned you take care of your mama, she is sick? :(

Coy - Yup! July 3rd is my first OB. Eee! I'm super excited!

Patrice - Are you 9 DPO? If so, I think you should take a pregnancy test on Friday! :)

Emma - Out of total non-judgmental curiosity, why do you plan on FF and not give BF a try? :) You mentioned you take care of your mama, she is sick? :(

Coy - Yup! July 3rd is my first OB. Eee! I'm super excited!

Ashley- I know this isn't directed at me but bnb doesn't have these...what is FF and BF???

Gotta agree with everyone else Patrice, your chart does look really good!!

Xanders still in scbu but he's doing much better, glucose is back to normal & he's been awake & alert loads more today. We're also finally getting somewhere with the breast feeding. Found a position that works tr the latching & learning his routine which is currently strip him down & change him do he'd very awake then every time he stops feeding put him down to wake up a bit more (still only on his nappy!) then put him back on when he starts rooting!! It's taking about an hour & half to 2 hours to feed him!!! Having to stick to scheduled feeds of no less than 4 hours to keep his blood sugar stable therefore I'm sleeping about an hour at a time now!! It's worth though to get him healthy. Gotta say I'm enjoying bf a lot more than I thought I would do now he's actually feeding.

They're still running tests do he won't be back with me on the ward for prob at least 2 days. They're looking at whether there is something connected with his low glucose & platelets. So far they've done an ultrasound on the brain which was all good.

Feeling pretty tired, physically uncomfortable & emotional today. But love my little man more every second!!

laura, yay for breastfeeding going better!! Im so glad! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->