Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Emma, your emoticon says your worried? How come hon? Whatcha worried about? :huh:

Your bnb buddies are here for you!!:thumbup:

Emma, your emoticon says your worried? How come hon? Whatcha worried about? :huh:

Your bnb buddies are here for you!!:thumbup:

:hugs:

Just worried about getting everything sorted in time if we do decide to move because by the time we're in the new house I won't have long left at all. And if Spud decided to arrive early we'd be in deep sh*t! :haha: It's easy to think, oh we'll just stay put for a while longer, but we really can't stand living there now and this house we're viewing tomorrow is pretty much perfect. Let's just hope it's worth the risk if we do take the plunge [-o<

Emma- wow, yeah, it is a lot of pressure, but understandably so--you want everything to be at its best when Phoebes is born...Every new mom is (hopefully) the same way. Like now- babes isn't due for another 3 months or thereabouts but I already have her changing table set up, her bed set up, diapers bought, clothes ready- I don't like the feeling of being unprepared either. But tbh I think you have done an awesome job thus far- you have everything you need for her, so just the decision on the house to go! Can't wait to hear how things go at the viewing of the house tomorrow! Is it a house or apartment?? Take pics so we can see :haha: Funny, I live "abroad" vicariously :rofl: I'm gonna have to visit England one day, dh and I keep talking how fun it would be :)

AFM- Hm, today I mowed the front lawn just to do it :shrug: then blew up the girls pool (I gotta get an air pump...lol), we went to the store for gatorade...found a new brassiere (K, tmi, but it really is pretty :blush:)lol, for 2 bucks! The lady at the register didn't want to give it to me but the price waas right there so she had to. What is it with the women in this town hating me so much? I should just tell them straight out "My dh has never been attracted to you - so get over it" :haha: Lol...Nutty ladies. Anyway, then we pigged out on cold watermelon...I worked on a school team assignment - I told all my teammates they are responsible for their own formatting and corrections as I was not going to do it for them. ...now am just trying to decide if I should tackle a big project today like- laundry, or my closet :nope:

Oh yeah, I just remembered. Dh and I took the girls browse/shopping the other day and an old lady approached us and asked if we were having a boy o r girl. When dh proudly told her it was a girl she frowned heavily at him and then spoke consolingly "I am sorry- you must just hate that idea. After all what do you need with another girl? Ugh. Why, when I had my third daughter I swear I sobbed tears of sorrow when she was born" and she shakes her head pitifully at me.

......................:saywhat:......................

Dh and I are ecstatic that we are having another child and feling so blessed with a little girl! God decides what we get and I believe He has a reason for giving us this beautiful daughter- why should we be sad? What a bee-otch of an old woman...My mom was much the same way and told me often that she was initialy very happy with just my brother and sister- she said she didn't want me and that I was an "accident" and that she was on bc at the time. So I know first hand how a kid feels when their mom doesn't want them- for this old lady to assume we'd be that way is just plain offensive! ((huffy)) lol!

Coy-yes i believe that our dh's feel the same way about us :haha:

AFM, im cd4 and the bleeding is starting to slowly decrease. Im just doing an update because I just woke up from a long night with friends. When I say long night, I mean went out at 10am and the fun wasnt over for us until I dropped them home around 1pm :haha: So I pretty much just slept the rest of the day. But starting tomorrow, Im going to start cleaning up the house. I havent started yet and i made more of a mess than it was before :dohh: Well, with extra sleep and some music, I think I would be able to handle it. That's all for me. Nothing else to update. Except I have 15 days before boot camp :happydance:

Coy-yes i believe that our dh's feel the same way about us :haha:

AFM, im cd4 and the bleeding is starting to slowly decrease. Im just doing an update because I just woke up from a long night with friends. When I say long night, I mean went out at 10am and the fun wasnt over for us until I dropped them home around 1pm :haha: So I pretty much just slept the rest of the day. But starting tomorrow, Im going to start cleaning up the house. I havent started yet and i made more of a mess than it was before :dohh: Well, with extra sleep and some music, I think I would be able to handle it. That's all for me. Nothing else to update. Except I have 15 days before boot camp :happydance:

Wait...so do you mean "long night" as in - we went out at 10 a.m. Monday and didn't get home til 1 p.m. Tuesday, or you had, like a 3 hour fun party? :haha: Lol, I envy your long nap, believe me! I am perpetually tired, and I do occassionally allow myself to flop onto the couch. Dh always laughs at me :blush:

Shradha- are you online tonight at all? How did your scan go today??!! :dance: I am excited to hear about it! :) I will try to check in here in a bit to see if you are on........

Shradha- are you online tonight at all? How did your scan go today??!! :dance: I am excited to hear about it! :) I will try to check in here in a bit to see if you are on........

Coy - just called the doctor for the scan ......scan is going to be on friday.....:flower:....she told me to take a thyroid test on thursday and bring the reports on friday........ so few more days of wait.....

girls...

mean :witch: caught me:cry:

want some kind words plssss.....so upset:cry::cry:
Boo to AF:hugs:..... So sorry to know......... I know you must be wanting a :BFP: so badly......... Dont worry...... Start planning for the next cycle...... Try harder...... Never give up.....I too have gone through that phase.....trust me you will get your :BFP: soon......:thumbup:........ All that we can do is try.....talk to hubby and plan your ovulation day......everything will be ok....start tempg and use ovulation kits if possible....

hi shradha...am gonna do bbt this time..gonna take thyroid test tomo..

hope everything is fine:)

when is ur scan???
scan is going to be on friday........good you are thinking of charting...get registered in fertilityfriend.com..... it will help you.... temp in the morging.. I used an ordinary thermometer....in the night before going to sleep place it near the pillow...morning when youn open your eyes..do not get up..take thermometer and place in in your mouth ......when you get a reading...then only get up from bed...:thumbup: hop eyour thyroid test come normal....:hugs: how many days cycle is yours?

Shradha- Yay! So only less than a week :thumbup:
How's the appetite? Are you getting hungry yet? Pretty soon you will be ravenous! :) lol

Oh yeah, I just remembered. Dh and I took the girls browse/shopping the other day and an old lady approached us and asked if we were having a boy o r girl. When dh proudly told her it was a girl she frowned heavily at him and then spoke consolingly "I am sorry- you must just hate that idea. After all what do you need with another girl? Ugh. Why, when I had my third daughter I swear I sobbed tears of sorrow when she was born" and she shakes her head pitifully at me.

......................:saywhat:......................

Dh and I are ecstatic that we are having another child and feling so blessed with a little girl! God decides what we get and I believe He has a reason for giving us this beautiful daughter- why should we be sad? What a bee-otch of an old woman...My mom was much the same way and told me often that she was initialy very happy with just my brother and sister- she said she didn't want me and that I was an "accident" and that she was on bc at the time. So I know first hand how a kid feels when their mom doesn't want them- for this old lady to assume we'd be that way is just plain offensive! ((huffy)) lol!
BOOOO to that lady.....how mean:growlmad:...I can imagine it happening here in India....coz here people are crazy after a boy.... but even there things are the same.......:shrug:...what is a difference between a girl and boy?? both are same..I feel girls are more loving......Laura and steph please dont get me wrong.....boys dont to show their feelings.....girls do.....
Coy as long as you are dh are happy dont have to bother what others say......she is lucky to have such loving parents like you guys.....

emma- good to know you are feeling better... dont worry...I know date is coming near by..... thats why you are getting tensed...everything will be fine...dont worry..... cheer up hon.....:hugs:

Coy..

How bad is that old lady..she is really OLD in thinking.People should always be happy to be blessed with a baby...who is so bothered abt the gender...I dint like her at all...I HATE THAT OLD LADY

hey how abt ur other two girls reaction to the epxected one???happy to add one more member to their league??

Shradha..

Forogt to get up:growlmad:

Slept off...so no test as well as bbt today..will keep the thermo under the pillow from tomo..and +vely go for test tomo...

hope the temp is good..hey am already a member in FF..but not temping..will do it this time..

all the best for ur scan dear

Emma...

dont worry and get tensed up dear...everything will fall in place soon:flower:

when is ur baby due???

Shradha and Akshu- yes people are strange arent they- in regards to gender... I had a great grandmother who, when approached by a grandson would hug him, then she'd turn and spit on the granddaughter! :shock: Dh and I are not at all that way- dh is a very tough and strong man but he is so proud of his daughters- he says they can do anything a man can do and he is proud they are smart, beautiful, and strong. So am I :)

Teagen and Katana are very excited to have a sister coming :) They are telling me how they will teach her everything :hugs:

Akshu- it is hard remembering to temp at first! :) I had to set a small alarm to remind me ...

Speaking of alarm clocks..it is funny since I have been married and have children I never use an alarm clock. They are so loud and rude! Instead I have ercorded my children on my cell phone : One is saying she loves me :hugs: and the other is reciting a prayer she learned :) Both messages are very sweet and very very quiet :shhh: ... but as a mom you learn the sound of your childs voice and I always wake up no matter what! There have been times dh needed me for something and would yell, shake me, etc- nothing. But he plays that little message from dd's and snap awake! :haha: You get tuned in to listen for them if they need you...

Coy - I cannot BELIEVE that old woman!! :devil: How dare her! She has a lot of nerve to be SO rude!! I would of smiled sweetly and said "Yeah, well... We believe that every child is a blessing from God and all we pray for in our household is a healthy newborn", that would of jabbed the old bitty.... ugh.. People like that just make me mad. I wonder why some people don't use the filters God gave them. I even might have gone as far to say "and, I'd never sob over the gender of my children, there are bigger things on this earth that are far worse than having another girl".

.........I'd feel so bad if I was her daughter and she was telling people she sobbed at me birth because I was a female? What an idiot!! :nope:

I was standing in a circle at church and I was talking with some ladies and being introduced "This is Ashley! CAN YOU BELIEVE SHE IS GOING ON HER 4TH BABY?! SHE LOOKS LIKE A TEENAGER!".............. Gee, thanks! I could tell the other woman also felt it was rude so she said "Actually, I think that's nice!".......... LOL Whatever. Just spare me... :roll:](*,)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->