Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Emma, your emoticon says your worried? How come hon? Whatcha worried about? :huh:

Your bnb buddies are here for you!!:thumbup:

:hugs:

Just worried about getting everything sorted in time if we do decide to move because by the time we're in the new house I won't have long left at all. And if Spud decided to arrive early we'd be in deep sh*t! :haha: It's easy to think, oh we'll just stay put for a while longer, but we really can't stand living there now and this house we're viewing tomorrow is pretty much perfect. Let's just hope it's worth the risk if we do take the plunge [-o<

Em, I am right in the same boat with you! I am due Feb 25th ( I think, It'll be confirmed once I see the dr) but our lease is up Feb 28th. And, there is no month-to-month lease we could do, so we either have to be OUT by Feb 28th or sign another lease. Well, right now we are living in a small (but beautiful) three bedroom apartment. That isn't going to fly, both DH and I know that this place is too small - so we will HAVE to move out. Landlord said if we wanted to move out in January or early Feb that was fine too, just as long as we paid rent up until Feb. :shrug:

DH thinks we should ask his mom if we can move back into her place in the old basement apartment just for like, six months. Ughh... no...no..no! :nope: Not that I have anything against my MIL, but ya know? I just got done living there for a year and it's a DARK apartment, and I just...can't. I mean it worse comes to worse and we'd be homeless than I would but I am really hoping that we do find something else/different in time.

It is a really uneasy feeling, knowing I am due pretty much when the lease is up (this is all proof this BFP was a surprise! - We were going to hold off on TTC for a few months DUE to this issue. LOL ) and knowing that we don't have a place to live. We have NO money for down payment...:dohh: but DH says we still might get approved without a down payment? Ugh... :dohh:

This whole entire situation is really sucky. I won't be "setting up" for baby... it's all going into a big bin because it's no use in setting everything up if I gotta be out of the house anyways before baby is born.

*This is a LONG shot, but if anyone knows anyone renting or selling a house the SLC Valley...let me know!*

We have also been thinking of moving to Minnesota....but that is only if DH can get a better job. But we admitted to each other as much as we complain about UT, we'd really rather NOT move to Minnesota due to such harsh winters.... :nope:

Well it turns out we're staying put in the house we're in now. Nowhere near ideal, but our viewing for this new place got cancelled... again! On the plus side, at least I can buckle down and get things set up for Phoebe. Less than 6 weeks to go now! :happydance:

Well it turns out we're staying put in the house we're in now. Nowhere near ideal, but our viewing for this new place got cancelled... again! On the plus side, at least I can buckle down and get things set up for Phoebe. Less than 6 weeks to go now! :happydance:

Hey, that's great news! At least you'll know where you'll be living. Does the little one get her own room?

11:52 am where you are Emma? lol! It's 4:52 AM here.... Can't sleep.

I thought it was strange that someone else was online now... it's usually just Laura and I around at this time :haha: I know how you feel, I haven't slept properly for the last two nights either!

No, Phoebe will be in with me. It's only a two bedroom house, but so was the other place to be fair so I don't mind. I hope you manage to sort out your living arrangements for Feb! Being in this situation is so crappy :hugs: xx

I thought it was strange that someone else was online now... it's usually just Laura and I around at this time :haha: I know how you feel, I haven't slept properly for the last two nights either!

No, Phoebe will be in with me. It's only a two bedroom house, but so was the other place to be fair so I don't mind. I hope you manage to sort out your living arrangements for Feb! Being in this situation is so crappy :hugs: xx

It really is! By the way - don't get creeped out but I totally googled your town. LOL. :haha:

It is SO beautiful. I've always been fascinated with the UK and I've always wanted to visit it. It seems so much more different than America. I love the older look...the older buildings, etc... I'm sure there are newer sections too, but America overall has a very fast pace when it comes to life and everyone has GOT to have the best of the best and the new of the newest. :dohh: As much as I love my country dearly, I'm thinking of moving (not seriously) until we get a new president. :rofl:

Emma, odd question: Does anyone even care about the royal family there? Are they a "big deal"? I've always thought it would be fascinating to have royalty, but America doesn't. I think having royalty gives the UK and other places nearby that also have royalty - a magical feeling. I know, that sounds crazy but you must remember I'm 100% American. LOL! I mean, it would be SO cool to walk by and be like "there is where the queen lives!". Ya know? I'm wondering if nobody cares - like, here the media/tv cares about the presidents wife but to me..I'm like, ugh? Who cares? Regardless who is president, I just want him to do his job......correctly, I could honestly care less where his families next vacation is. LOL

America (Erm, I mean, the UNITED states of America - I forget that Mexico and Canada are also "Americas") sure cares about that Kate Middleton? She is gorgeous, but nobody can ever replace Diana. She was amazing. I remember watching her funeral as a little girl.

It really is! By the way - don't get creeped out but I totally googled your town. LOL. :haha:

It is SO beautiful. I've always been fascinated with the UK and I've always wanted to visit it. It seems so much more different than America. I love the older look...the older buildings, etc... I'm sure there are newer sections too, but America overall has a very fast pace when it comes to life and everyone has GOT to have the best of the best and the new of the newest. :dohh: As much as I love my country dearly, I'm thinking of moving (not seriously) until we get a new president. :rofl:

Emma, odd question: Does anyone even care about the royal family there? Are they a "big deal"? I've always thought it would be fascinating to have royalty, but America doesn't. I think having royalty gives the UK and other places nearby that also have royalty - a magical feeling. I know, that sounds crazy but you must remember I'm 100% American. LOL! I mean, it would be SO cool to walk by and be like "there is where the queen lives!". Ya know? I'm wondering if nobody cares - like, here the media/tv cares about the presidents wife but to me..I'm like, ugh? Who cares? Regardless who is president, I just want him to do his job......correctly, I could honestly care less where his families next vacation is. LOL

America (Erm, I mean, the UNITED states of America - I forget that Mexico and Canada are also "Americas") sure cares about that Kate Middleton? She is gorgeous, but nobody can ever replace Diana. She was amazing. I remember watching her funeral as a little girl.

From my point of view, we're all mixed when it comes to the royal family. The older generation certainly tend to love them, the majority of people like them... there's only a few who don't see the point in them because they cost the taxpayer money, blah blah blah. It definitely helps now we've got the younger generation like William, Harry and Kate. Before these lot were on the scene they were all quite boring :haha: Plus we've had the recent wedding and the jubilee which brought more "good" attention to them. I remember going down to London for a short holiday and walking past Buckingham Palace and thinking "wow, the Queen is in there"... I can officially say I threw up outside her house :rofl: Don't judge me, I was going through a horrible AF and battling the tourists on the streets wasn't the best idea in the world when I felt :sick: :blush: Nobody gives a crap about the Prime Minister though... who cares about David Cameron?! He's just one big show off to me :roll: Although, I know nothing about politics... I just go on what I see of him in interviews :blush:

LOL Em. It would probably be the same way here too if we had royalty. The Prime Minister is pretty much the same as a 'President'. Here right now, it seems like either people love him or hate him ( our president ). lol...

LOL Em. It would probably be the same way here too if we had royalty. The Prime Minister is pretty much the same as a 'President'. Here right now, it seems like either people love him or hate him ( our president ). lol...

I don't think there's anyone out there who loves David Cameron :rofl: With the exception of his family of course :haha:

I don't think there's anyone out there who loves David Cameron :rofl: With the exception of his family of course :haha:

:rofl: I'd like to think the same about President Obama.... LOL :rofl: ;)

This thread seems so much quieter... we miss Laura and Steph! I'm so jealous they get to snuggle their babas, six weeks is too long to wait!! :haha: xx

Hey ladies is there a best time to do an opk? Fmu? Or antime? Xxx

It has been quiet hasn't it?? It's been so quiet I feel funny typing, like I'm gonna be "shushed" :shhh: lol! :haha:

AFM- A strange day. Good in some ways, sucky in others.
The pregnancy is going great, I feel good, just a bit tired right now...but today has (as usual) brought with it crappy news, headaching neighbors, money-issues, and more stress than I want ever :haha: I can deal with it but it has given me one of those back/neck tension headaches that are just killer...plus I am in middle iof a school assignment. Yik. Lol!

I would love some time where we don't constantly have battles to fight- I am with you Emma on the part about just enjoying your nesting period!! Aargh! It's like the world wants to converge to prevent us relaxing and being happy or something.......:shrug:

Hi ladies...thought I'd throw another bump pic in here- can't remember if it's been 2 weeks? :shrug: Does it look like my bump is getting any bigger?? :huh:

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/BumpJuly92012002.jpg

Hey ladies is there a best time to do an opk? Fmu? Or antime? Xxx
It depends on how long are your cycles? If they are long say 32 days you can start from cd11 just to be on safer side.....if they are as short as mine 26days you can start from cd7. You can also calculate your ovulation day by going to ovulation predictor sites....start testing few days in advance.....All the best..

Wow........nice pic coy:happydance:........ You are looking lovely in green..... Bump is looking bigger....cute bump:hugs:..... You look stunning.......

Yesterday my dh was telling me ........eat properly...you are not eating well....I told him I am not in a mood to eat......he told me ...don't worry if you are thinking about the weight that you will gain....I don't care..... For me your health and baby's health is most important....we can deal with the weight later.....:flower:...... That was very sweet him to say that.....but how should I make him understand that I feel sick when I see food now.....that's why I am on salads and fruits.......:shrug:

Wow........nice pic coy:happydance:........ You are looking lovely in green..... Bump is looking bigger....cute bump:hugs:..... You look stunning.......

Yesterday my dh was telling me ........eat properly...you are not eating well....I told him I am not in a mood to eat......he told me ...don't worry if you are thinking about the weight that you will gain....I don't care..... For me your health and baby's health is most important....we can deal with the weight later.....:flower:...... That was very sweet him to say that.....but how should I make him understand that I feel sick when I see food now.....that's why I am on salads and fruits.......:shrug:

I know, ms can be difficult to deal with. Just tell him straight out that the hormones and extra digestive acid make you feel sick and you can only eat what your tummy will tolerate. I remember when I was prego with T...All I could eat for weeks was cucumbers (raw) and water :shrug: I started out by eating cornnuts :sick: I was sooo sick dh thought he'd have to take me to the hospital :roll: Just eat what you can- but yes, I am happy your dh is so supportive for you! :hugs: Tha always helps tremendously!

Shradha- looking at your ticker you are already half-way through first trimester give or take! :happydance: :)

Hi ladies

Coy - love your bump, it's definitly growing! I can see you've got some colour on your arms as well.

Emma - uncertainty on where you may be living at this point couldn't have been good but at least now you can finally do all the nesting you want, shame it's not in the ideal property but I'm sure you'll make it work

Steph - how's you & Brandon doing?

Patrice - I really feel for you having to say bye to DH you're both very brave. I couldn't be apart from my DH.

Shardha - your symptoms all sound great for 8 weeks. Looking forward to seeing your first scan pics.

Ashley - have you got an ob/gyn sorted yet & a scan?

Hello to everyone else. Boo for nasty AF arriving. I've been there & know how heartbreaking it is but 1 day it won't come.

Akshu- it is hard remembering to temp at first! :) I had to set a small alarm to remind me ...

Speaking of alarm clocks..it is funny since I have been married and have children I never use an alarm clock. They are so loud and rude! Instead I have ercorded my children on my cell phone : One is saying she loves me :hugs: and the other is reciting a prayer she learned :) Both messages are very sweet and very very quiet :shhh: ... but as a mom you learn the sound of your childs voice and I always wake up no matter what! There have been times dh needed me for something and would yell, shake me, etc- nothing. But he plays that little message from dd's and snap awake! :haha: You get tuned in to listen for them if they need you...

awwwww Coy...how sweet and devoted mum u r:hugs: will i ever be that devoted???hmmm sud wait n see

ha ha dint temp today:nope: but got up and went for blood test alone..atleast completed one task successfully.:happydance::happydance:

cha i dont like that g8 grandma:nope:very bad..

so sweet of ur girls..see they ll form a team soon..ha ha..ur house will be complete lively:flower:it ll be really nice Coy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->