Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Steph- where are you? Missing you?

Laura- just showed xanders pic to dh in the morning.....he loved your prince charming.......:happydance:

Emma- how are you doing today dear? Has the infection reduced?

Msperry- how are you?where are you?

Alicia- how are you?

Shradha, I am starving- what's for dinner? :haha: Something spicy? :cloud9: Emma's thread got me all hungry for Italian lasagna now I can't stop thinking about food :growlmad: lol

If I am not on later- have an awesome day and I will be checking in !!! :hugs: :hugs:

I can't stand the smell of chicken anymore.....had made chicken fry....and puked three times:nope:....I ate salads.....mom was saying to go on a veg diet for some time.... So no more spicy food for me:cry:......

I wish I could pass on the chicken fry to you dear......wow lasagna.......always wanted to try......lucky girl.....

AFM- hmmm...Augusta is kicking away in there but always these gentle nudges, nothing too extreme yet. I do get the ocassional bladder kick that has me hoping I don't pee my pants! :rofl: And sometimes she stretches out to where I feel like my tummy is going to pop :

It was so hot today though for the most part- just did my homework asisgnments and tried to stay cool. I cooked dinner late because of the heat, made greek-style pork cooked in lemon and a fruit salad with nectarines :cloud9: Here I am talking about keeping my fatsy down and then I go on to talk about fooood :haha: lol :roll: Can ya tell I'm pregnant- right?
Augusta is trying to tell mommy that mommy let me come out I will help you.....you are so worked up..... She is getting excited inside......she wants to meet her supermom.....:hugs:
Hope you had some rest....dinner sound yum.......take rest dear..

Shradha all the best for tomo...

hmmm technically today..but again missed it..will do it from tomo..i have already kept my thermo under my pillow:)

one more thing is we need not do hpt if we bbt right??if my temp is verrryyy high then that means i am pregnant

Shradha all the best for tomo...

hmmm technically today..but again missed it..will do it from tomo..i have already kept my thermo under my pillow:)

one more thing is we need not do hpt if we bbt right??if my temp is verrryyy high then that means i am pregnant
You can have a look at my ovulation chart to get an idea..... After 14dpo....if your temps remain high then test......can't take temps for granted....just to be on safer side we all tested with hpt....after I got mine....I immediately went to the lab the next day to confirm....though I got a positive at home kit....dh wanted to confirm..:hugs:....I know you must be thinking why all this testing.....but it's just matter of few days .......you will be fine..:thumbup:

Ashley - abdominal scans aren't too reliable early on. I'm thinking back to your bfp & your first test was faint, you got your bfp really early last time so I recon you may have only been 8dpo when you got your bfp this time which would make you maybe only just 6 weeks in which case it's even less likely to show anything on a scan. The fact that you have symptoms is a great sign. I really hope you get reassurance & get to see a little more on an internal scan today. We're all here for you :hugs:

Patrice - sounds like you're keeping yourself nice & busy in the run up to boot camp, great idea!

Shardha - I bet your parents are very excited about your pregnancy. Will your Mum be helping you out while she's here. Are they coming to your scan tomorrow?

Hi akshus, where are you in your cycle?

Coy - thanks for the advice re feeding. I am trying to feed early to work around getting out but he's had a habit of then wanting to nurse for like an hour + so hasn't really worked as he gets very very grumpy if he gets taken off!! (according to my Mum I was exactly the same!!) he was however a lot better yesterday feeding quicker & I'm managing to get him into a deeper sleep afterwards do I can put him down.

Gotta see inlaws today on way to visit DH grandad, a little apprehensive but it's just popping in. Hopefully Xander will already be asleep in which case he'll be left to sleep so he's not grumpy when he meets his great grandad for the first time!!

Mil has also invited us over again for dinner next week but with my Mum & sis as well. Feel a bit better about my mum being there as I'll have more support but also think its about time people come to us if they want to see Xander. It's always been us going to everyone else since we got out of hospital & although I wanted to get out I think I did too much too soon & I'm a bit annoyed that they let me!! I'm going to suggest they come & cook round ours instead & see how it goes down!! I'd certainly feel more comfortable at home.

Thought I'd share a post partum bump pic against my last pregnant bump pic, the body is quite amazing!!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/869ecb6b.jpg
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/ca42438c.jpg

Still look about 4/5 months pregnant but my tummy has shrunk quicker than I thought it would do. The swellings almost completely gone & even my thighs are a little slimmer. It only equates to 1 & a half stone though, I still have another 3 to go!!! Hoping the breast feeding will help shift some of it before I can start excercising again at 6 weeks pp.

Shradha...i already looked at ur chart...hope i get the same values for me...i know i have high hopes which i sud not have...

atleast i ll not do hpt before missing my periods...will see the chart and confirm that i ll get my period:)

Awesome...Laura...u look sooooo happy in the first pic...

We have some custom like the lady once delivered a baby should not go out for 3 months. Only others should go to her place if they wanna see the baby. I think it is to avoid unnecessary pollution and exertion...she should take complete rest with some kind of after delivery diet...

Hope ur dinner goes well with ur inlaws..dont worry..if they irrotate u. Just come here and vent out ur anger..we are here to support u:hugs: and Xander:hugs:

Am on cd6:) Will start temping from tomo

I'm feeling really pukey tonight...yuck. like chicken noodle soup, might have to go puke kind of not feel good...blahhh

Ashley...puking iteslf is a superb symptom..then y do u worry abt that scan???

congrats for puking...ha ha

With a blighten ovum miscarriage your pregnancy levels can still increase until your body recognize s that your body absorbed the baby and its no longer a viable pregnancy. Baby stops growing past implantation but the gestational sack is still there.

Alicia-FXed for you this cycle.

Ashley-Just like Coy says, I wouldnt worry. If the u/s tech did a transvaginal scan, you would've gotten a better idea but since its abdominal, it all depends on luck to get a good position to see anything so i wouldnt worry at all.

Laura-Lovely pic and yes your belly is shrinking fast. I have also heard that breastfeeding helps the tummy go back to normal faster :thumbup: And yes I have been keeping very busy which is good because time is just flying on by.

Shradha-Yes it was a ladies night with SIL the other day and then I went out with my best friend so all has been well and now 11 days to i can finally see my dh yay :happydance:

AFM, im on cd8 today and AF is still gone :happydance: So AF really did leave on time. And im going to be busy today. I got to go to my recruiter and do my DEP meeting at 14:30 (2:30pm), going to TRY and clean up a bit and then catch the sleep that i could never catch because my dog keeps barking. So now since im up, im just going to start cleaning so atleast by the afternoon, SOMETHING gets done around the house :haha: I guess i will start on the laundry because thats the first thing that needs to get done. Long day and weekend ahead of me.

I'm feeling really pukey tonight...yuck. like chicken noodle soup, might have to go puke kind of not feel good...blahhh

Ashley...puking iteslf is a superb symptom..then y do u worry abt that scan???

congrats for puking...ha ha

With a blighten ovum miscarriage your pregnancy levels can still increase until your body recognize s that your body absorbed the baby and its no longer a viable pregnancy. Baby stops growing past implantation but the gestational sack is still there.

Patrice, I'm going to miss you while your gone to boot camp. How many weeks will I have to live without you? ;)

Ashley-I will sooooo miss you! I will be in boot camp for 8 weeks and depending on if i come back down for my stuff or i wait until i get stationed, it can take up to 11 weeks before I will be able to talk to you ladies.

Ok ladies, I'm currently on cycle day 10, got a positive opk this morning.. we didn't dtd yesterday but did the previous 2 days, we dtd this morning and will continue to do so for next few days... Do you think because we didn't dtd yesterday that it would affect our chances? Xxxx

Ok ladies, I'm currently on cycle day 10, got a positive opk this morning.. we didn't dtd yesterday but did the previous 2 days, we dtd this morning and will continue to do so for next few days... Do you think because we didn't dtd yesterday that it would affect our chances? Xxxx
BD today....as you have covered the previous days ...so far good...but don't miss today...:hugs:All the best..hoping for a :BFP: from you soon....:dust:

thanks shadra :) we dtd today twice and will do again 2nite when oh gets home :) :) hope to catch eggy this month fx xxxxxx

Stupid phone. I've somehow managed to unsubscribe myself from Emmas journal, can someone put the link on for me?

Nope, in fact there is a theory it may improve your chances as there will be more spermies today. Morning dtd is also better than evening!

Mom is coming today....dh gone to pick her up...... I just came back after giving my blood test for thyroid, blood sugar and lipid profile.......hearing about Ashley.....has got me worried.....:nope:....:cry:......oh my god....Tom is scan....I am so scared........

Coy- I cant see the beanie......:shrug:.....is it so small...maybe only heartbeat can be heard..... Oh lord pls help me and Ashley......

Laura- I can understand.....my mil just visited me....:winkwink:....she will be here when baby will be born....I don't know what will happen....I am also scared....she has already told me it's will be a boy......if its a girl then what ? So...tensed up.... So sorry to hear about your MIL....you must be very annoyed....:hugs:..... Good to know that dh is with you....that is all what matters.....he is with you... Don't worry ...

Shradha- it takes time for the blacstocyst to become zygot (or however that works?) then form embryo as we know it, etc, then it has to start developing into baby image...but it is all so small that often the u/s imager cannot pick it up too well. So- this was my nearly 8 week scan and see how tiny? And yes we had a heartbeat of 136-140 per minute, so "thumbup: DON'T WORRY!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->