Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Went to the Dr. Did an internal ultrasound. Had to really look around...but way back in the deepest right side of my uterus was a yolk sac.....and a baby!!!!!! Heartbeat was 114 bpm and measuring a lot smaller than I anticipated at 6w 1d :) I either ovulated late and got a very early bfp or something. Fx for a sticky bean!! Due date is set for March 6th :)

Whoo-hoo! :dance: Ashley that is the best news I've heard all day! :happydance: Wow, see?! Great news! And what and awesome little heartbeat at 114 beats per minute! I have read the avg. hb at 6 weeks is between 103-126 so absolutely perfect at 114! :thumbup: Way to go Ashley, I bet you are celebrating with huge tears of relief and happiness at this point! I've been there :thumbup: Hugs all around! :)

Thank you Coy!! :hugs: I was a bit worried about 114 but for only 6w 1d, but I figured the heart probably is SO new still. The news is definitely GOOD :cloud9:.

Dr: Well, that my friend... is your gestational sack...
Me: Oh no, he is going to tell me that the girl from the mall was right! :cry:

Dr: And, that is the yolk...and do you see something right next to that? That is the baby! And, do you see a little flicker, Ashley?
Me: Yes!
Dr: That is the heartbeat!

*WHEW*

Lesson learned: TO NOT RUSH THINGS! oh, and MALL ULTRASOUND STUDIOS ARE ONLY GOOD FOR ENTERTAINMENT!!

They did reschedule me though for free and I'll be 9 weeks. Hopefully they don't tell me anymore wackado stuff!:dohh::happydance:

ps: Baby decided to park really deep in the right backside of my uterus. Do you know why/how they pick their "spot?" it's a very weird spot. lol

oh, and my levels that they drew yesterday was at 90,000 and my dr said with that high of levels there SHOULD be a baby and a heartbeat (before he did the ultrasound)

Ashley, that's awesome! I am not sure how they pick their spot, I think it all just depends on where the egg settles and finds the first good burrowing spot :shrug: Mine gave a me a scare and a half at 12 weeks because doc couldn't find the heartbeat. Well after an incredibly stressful waiting for ultrasound we discovered babes was hidig behind one of my major arteries! So all we could hear at that point was my own hb. :wacko: LOL!

Well I am totally bushed! I don;t think I did much outside but it was enough, lol :) I trimmed the trees, trimmed all the bushes, cut down the huge thistles that have started to grow :shrug: transplanted a bunch of my sickly flowers :roll:, raked the yard, cleaned off my hand-planted patio of flag-stone rocks, bathed the girls, made a fruit salad, did my school, made the girls a second dinner (kids can EAT!) and now they are sleeping....I am exhausted and my back and girdle muscles are killing me :nope: serves me right, huh! Anyway as I skipped dinner I am starving as usual so wondering what to eat this late. The girls wanted those Ramen noodles (without seeasoning) and man was it hard not to take a bite! I am properly addicted :blush: Think I'll go eat a salad and go to bed :sleep:

I'm feeling really pukey tonight...yuck. like chicken noodle soup, might have to go puke kind of not feel good...blahhh

Ashley...puking iteslf is a superb symptom..then y do u worry abt that scan???

congrats for puking...ha ha

With a blighten ovum miscarriage your pregnancy levels can still increase until your body recognize s that your body absorbed the baby and its no longer a viable pregnancy. Baby stops growing past implantation but the gestational sack is still there.

God!!dear Ashley...pls don even think complicated things...

U r pregnant..be pregnant...don feel negative:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Ashley, that's awesome! I am not sure how they pick their spot, I think it all just depends on where the egg settles and finds the first good burrowing spot :shrug: Mine gave a me a scare and a half at 12 weeks because doc couldn't find the heartbeat. Well after an incredibly stressful waiting for ultrasound we discovered babes was hidig behind one of my major arteries! So all we could hear at that point was my own hb. :wacko: LOL!

Scares are the worst!:hugs:

Went to the Dr. Did an internal ultrasound. Had to really look around...but way back in the deepest right side of my uterus was a yolk sac.....and a baby!!!!!! Heartbeat was 114 bpm and measuring a lot smaller than I anticipated at 6w 1d :) I either ovulated late and got a very early bfp or something. Fx for a sticky bean!! Due date is set for March 6th :)

Ashley...am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo sooooooooooooo happ for u...i was keeping my fingers crossed for u and the baby:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

lots and lots of wishes...the baby will be there and will come out as a beautiful baby on due date:):baby::baby::baby::baby::baby::baby:

Well I am totally bushed! I don;t think I did much outside but it was enough, lol :) I trimmed the trees, trimmed all the bushes, cut down the huge thistles that have started to grow :shrug: transplanted a bunch of my sickly flowers :roll:, raked the yard, cleaned off my hand-planted patio of flag-stone rocks, bathed the girls, made a fruit salad, did my school, made the girls a second dinner (kids can EAT!) and now they are sleeping....I am exhausted and my back and girdle muscles are killing me :nope: serves me right, huh! Anyway as I skipped dinner I am starving as usual so wondering what to eat this late. The girls wanted those Ramen noodles (without seeasoning) and man was it hard not to take a bite! I am properly addicted :blush: Think I'll go eat a salad and go to bed :sleep:

Coy..u kno what..u r my inspiration..am a girl who will not step out of my house( mere laziness:blush::blush:)..after reading all your psost..i feel like going out..

boring to just sit at home..my dh has told me to go out so many time..but i wont..

yesterday i was telling him abt u doing sooooo many things and the hill near ur house..and i added that am gonna atleast get out of this house for a small walk..he was like..man i told u so many times and u dint budge..hmmm thanx to coy...

ha ha..see am inspired:hugs:

Hiee Shardha..i suppose today is ur appointment with endo and first scan...

all the best..and do post the results...

Coy and Shradha..

how to give the link of ff chart of mine...i want u ppl to look at it:)

sorry i dint know how to do that:blush:

So ladies, I have a question for you all- would you consider my cycles to be irregular if they've now ranged anywhere from 30-37 days? I don't even know where to begin this cycle. AF came on July 6th so I'm on CD 6 now. I was going to temp but I had some stomach/gallbladder issues and had a nice trip to the ER the other day. I guess I'll skip the idea of temp this cycle and/or using vitex so I know this won't be my month no matter if we DTD every day. I feel like I'm giving up. Time to get some insurance and visit my good ol' OBGYN for some updated tests.
Don't give up.....my cycles were going crazy when I started TTC....I always had a 32 days cycle..then it became 40, 46, 38, 32, and finally became to 26 days....was very worried....but I didn't give up.... Start tempg...use opk...plan your ovulation and BD during that window...I am sure you will get your :BFP: soon....:thumbup:........we are with you....:hugs:

Ashley-:happydance::hugs:Hurray.....I told you not to be upset.....so happy everything is ok.........now you must not stress and take care......

Hiee Shardha..i suppose today is ur appointment with endo and first scan...

all the best..and do post the results...

Coy and Shradha..

how to give the link of ff chart of mine...i want u ppl to look at it:)

sorry i dint know how to do that:blush:
Login , go to sharing on the top heading....Charting homepage....get code...copy paste it on the signature.....done....

How are you....started planning for the cycle....:hugs:

Hello friends had a hectic day......
Went to the endo first....he said that thyroid are still low..have to be high....so he increased the dose.....told me to come after a month..
Then I rushed for scan....... The doctor found a small beanie quicky...... In the sack....everything is normal....but no heartbeat coz still early....less than 6 weeks..... So have to go for scan agin after ten days....for the heartbeat:nope:......but I saws small beanie..:happydance:...... So that's the story of my scan..... Have to wait .......

Shradha - Glad the scan went well! :flower: I didn't have my first scan until 14 weeks so I have no idea what you're supposed to see so early :shrug:

Ashley - Again, glad the scan went well! :flower: Can't wait to start seeing pics of your next scans :happydance:

Laura - Loving the milk drunk pics :haha:

AFM, quick update on my midwife appointment. BP was low, but still ok at 90/58. Urine showed another UTI so I'll be getting antibiotics next week, I couldn't get in to see my doctor any sooner. Spud is still head down, but going by fundal height, there's been no change in growth since my last appointment two weeks ago. I have a growth scan booked for next Thursday. Also, my iron levels have risen so I get to go to the midwife led birthing centre when I go into labour instead of the hospital :happydance:

Hello friends had a hectic day......
Went to the endo first....he said that thyroid are still low..have to be high....so he increased the dose.....told me to come after a month..
Then I rushed for scan....... The doctor found a small beanie quicky...... In the sack....everything is normal....but no heartbeat coz still early....less than 6 weeks..... So have to go for scan agin after ten days....for the heartbeat:nope:......but I saws small beanie..:happydance:...... So that's the story of my scan..... Have to wait .......

Shradha- no need to worry! :thumbup: Was this an transabdominal or transvaginal ultrasound? I have researched and found that it is very rare to see a heartbeat at 5 weeks +... they say best to do a transvaginal at that point (if there is a need) and even then you may not be able to see it. Everything is still forming :) So no sweat, don't worry :hugs: Sounds like your doc is good and keeping a good watch on your thyroid.

Good news on the scans Shradha & Ashley. Looking forward to your next ones when you'll see more of bubs.

Coy - did you resist the noodles. You know I get quite jealous of you all with noodles, I really miss them. I can only have the rice ones which just don't do it!! Well, other than when mixed in a stir fry!! Have you had another busy day?

Hi ladies... wow, I'm sorry I haven't been around. SLEEP DEPRIVED is an understatement around here. I've been feeling just REALLY exhausted and in trying to keep up, my body has taken a toll to be honest. Brandon's been having reflux issues... he'll wake up, not because he's ready for a feeding so much, but because he's congested from aspirating the milk that comes up from the feeding before. So he's up every hour and a half!!!! I thought things were going to get better but they have just gotten worse. Been trying all different kinds of things to help the reflux, like having him sleep at an incline, feeding in smaller meals, feeding only from one breast at a time... I do have an oversupply/fast let down problem so he does tend to choke a lot while feeding... and gulps a lot of air which causes gas... so it's all related... but the things I have been doing to help that have not been working. Our ped is monitoring it, hoping that it does get better as it could just be something he'll grow out of, or maybe he'll get used to my flow. I had this issue with Nicholas but he handled it well, rarely choking and didn't have the reflux. He was such a good sleeper, he was sleeping 4 hour stretches by now... so this is all new to me! Brandon LOVES to nurse though, that's for sure. I love that milk drink picture Laura, I say the same thing about Brandon when he gets that look in his eyes... they start to roll back and he falls into a breastmilk coma!!

Breast milk coma is exactly right, although he often snaps right back out of it as soon as he's put in his Moses basket wanting more!! Poor Brandon having reflux, a friends baby has it & I know how tiring it is for them & how upset their little girl gets. We're quite lucky that Xander doesn't really get anything like that, he doesn't even get wind when breasted, just with a formula feed.

Would expressing & giving say 1 bottle feed a day make any difference? Even if just for DH to do it do you get 1 longer stretch of sleep. We've taken to DH doing either the evening feed or first night feed. We're having to make up part formula & breast milk tho as I can't express a full feed yet. Getting there though, went from half ounce after 2 hours to just over an ounce in 1 hour today!!

Laura- yes I resisted the noodles! :smug: LOL! I have to otherwise I gain to fast :(

Oh, question for you and Steph- how do you get your babies to accept both breasfeeding and bottle feeding? I am thinking I wait too long to introduce the bottle as both my girls flatly refused it.

Question 1) When did you introduce the bottle

Question 2) What type of bottle/nipple do you use? I would love it if the girls and dh would be able to aid in bottle feeding but can't figure out why my babies refuse a bottle :nope:

Just replied to your pm, saw that before the thread!!

Thanks for the advice! I will get the Avent bottles/nipples then and try those. Re: breastpump...I think the first one I tried was an electriv Avent and no luck at all with that it was actually faster to express by hand :roll: and that is NOT FUN, lol! So will keep my eyes open for those :thumbup: And yes, I will try to introduce in the first few days to avoid any confusion, I think maybe I waited too long on the others :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->