Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura- re: Emma's link...

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-journals/840172-young-single-pregnant.html

I think that is correct anyway...How do you subscribe? I usually have to hunt out the posts I have posted then pick one to follow out- quite lengthy process, is there a quicker way to get set up?:huh:

Thanks Coy. When I post on a thread it subscribes me to it. I then go into my control panel when I come on & it brings up all threads which have been updated since my post. Can't remember how I set it up to do this though.

Feeling properly sleep deprived today, can barely keep eyes open!!

Thanks Coy. When I post on a thread it subscribes me to it. I then go into my control panel when I come on & it brings up all threads which have been updated since my post. Can't remember how I set it up to do this though.

Feeling properly sleep deprived today, can barely keep eyes open!!

Ah, welcome to motherhood, right?! :haha: It gets better! rest when you can and try not to focus on too much besides eating, feeding, and sleeping (go into the Xander Mode) lol! And take it easy on the outings, :thumbup: give yourself time to recoup....you and dh have been through a lot! And yes- make'em come to you! :)

Oh, Laura- re: the post-bump pic...Looks awesome! See? You have lost so much already and are gettin' back to normal. Pretty soon you'll be back in your favorite jeans :thumbup: Oh, man, I put some jeans on yesterday--felt aweosme! :haha: Granted, they are my size 11 prego jeans (not maternioty, just bigger size, they don't sell maternity here :shrug:) but felt awesome nonetheless. :)

Oh, Laura- re: the post-bump pic...Looks awesome! See? You have lost so much already and are gettin' back to normal. Pretty soon you'll be back in your favorite jeans :thumbup: Oh, man, I put some jeans on yesterday--felt aweosme! :haha: Granted, they are my size 11 prego jeans (not maternioty, just bigger size, they don't sell maternity here :shrug:) but felt awesome nonetheless. :)

Thanks Coy :D

It is great when you find clothes that are comfortable with the bump, I remember that feeling!! I'm back into some of my earlier maternity jeans but quite a bit off pre pregnancy jeans, I need to start excercising again for that. We are going out for walks tho now.

Had another mil drama, a Facebook comment this time. DH called her though & she was only joking but it's hard to get that off Facebook. Still more emotional rubbish I could have done without!!

Random post partum question.

Since I've been home there's times in the day where I feel pretty weak, and can get all hot & bothered or be freezing cold. I know some of it has been the anemia. Not sure if I still have this tho & it's not tested again until my 6 week check up. The thing which is odd is my temp has gone up, not to a fever level but noticeably higher for me. My temp always used to be 36.8 while pregnant. Now it is 37.2 throughout the day until night when it's been going up to 37.6 - 37.8. From what I can find on the net temps need to be 38 + to indicate some sort of infection. Could it be hormonal & will settle in time? I am getting night swears again which I know is a drop in progesterone.

Laura- what happened on FB? :ninja: :gun:

Re: the nightsweats...I don't remember having those or the temp issues, I wouldn't worry toooo much but I would suggest giving your doc a call in case you have a mild infection. Maybe some placental tissue left over, or something to do with your surgery? Maybe have it checked??

I was wondering that Coy, especially as my hospital notes say my placenta came out piecemeal & uncertain if all of it had come out!! I have had a sample sent off for a uti as well as I've had some discomfort there, get the results tomorrow.

Had to share this, sorry if it's a bit too personal for some of you.

This is why I am loving breast feeding sooooooo much more than I thought I would!!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/52d09e31.jpg

Awww! What an awesome pic! Lol, and itis comfort to him as well--love the way he is trying to suck his thumb at the same time :haha: It is a very natural and perosnal thing- I love breastfeeding too :)

Strange metabolism of late...today I had fruit and granola for breakfast, then as a snack some shred wheat. Took a long (albeit HOT) walk with the girls and when we got hom I got what we call the shakes- where you feel all weak and start cold sweating. My blood sugar was dropping super fast for some reason :shrug: and felt like I was going to pass out until I got it back up. So I had to chug some fruit juice and eat some crackers. Then I made sandwiches for lunch but weird, right?! Not sure what causes it :shrug:

He loves his thumb. He's been able to find it & suck it from the day he was born!! If I don't get the boob in his mouth quick enough he eats his fingers. It's quite funny as he'll start shaking his head as if he's trying to shake milk out of them!! Silly baby.

Here he is milk drunk!!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/86ddb782.jpg

Strange metabolism of late...today I had fruit and granola for breakfast, then as a snack some shred wheat. Took a long (albeit HOT) walk with the girls and when we got hom I got what we call the shakes- where you feel all weak and start cold sweating. My blood sugar was dropping super fast for some reason :shrug: and felt like I was going to pass out until I got it back up. So I had to chug some fruit juice and eat some crackers. Then I made sandwiches for lunch but weird, right?! Not sure what causes it :shrug:

Could it have been a bit of dehydration which caused the blood sugar to drop if it was hot out?

Hi ladies... wow, I'm sorry I haven't been around. SLEEP DEPRIVED is an understatement around here. I've been feeling just REALLY exhausted and in trying to keep up, my body has taken a toll to be honest. Brandon's been having reflux issues... he'll wake up, not because he's ready for a feeding so much, but because he's congested from aspirating the milk that comes up from the feeding before. So he's up every hour and a half!!!! I thought things were going to get better but they have just gotten worse. Been trying all different kinds of things to help the reflux, like having him sleep at an incline, feeding in smaller meals, feeding only from one breast at a time... I do have an oversupply/fast let down problem so he does tend to choke a lot while feeding... and gulps a lot of air which causes gas... so it's all related... but the things I have been doing to help that have not been working. Our ped is monitoring it, hoping that it does get better as it could just be something he'll grow out of, or maybe he'll get used to my flow. I had this issue with Nicholas but he handled it well, rarely choking and didn't have the reflux. He was such a good sleeper, he was sleeping 4 hour stretches by now... so this is all new to me! Brandon LOVES to nurse though, that's for sure. I love that milk drink picture Laura, I say the same thing about Brandon when he gets that look in his eyes... they start to roll back and he falls into a breastmilk coma!!

Hi ladies... wow, I'm sorry I haven't been around. SLEEP DEPRIVED is an understatement around here. I've been feeling just REALLY exhausted and in trying to keep up, my body has taken a toll to be honest. Brandon's been having reflux issues... he'll wake up, not because he's ready for a feeding so much, but because he's congested from aspirating the milk that comes up from the feeding before. So he's up every hour and a half!!!! I thought things were going to get better but they have just gotten worse. Been trying all different kinds of things to help the reflux, like having him sleep at an incline, feeding in smaller meals, feeding only from one breast at a time... I do have an oversupply/fast let down problem so he does tend to choke a lot while feeding... and gulps a lot of air which causes gas... so it's all related... but the things I have been doing to help that have not been working. Our ped is monitoring it, hoping that it does get better as it could just be something he'll grow out of, or maybe he'll get used to my flow. I had this issue with Nicholas but he handled it well, rarely choking and didn't have the reflux. He was such a good sleeper, he was sleeping 4 hour stretches by now... so this is all new to me! Brandon LOVES to nurse though, that's for sure. I love that milk drink picture Laura, I say the same thing about Brandon when he gets that look in his eyes... they start to roll back and he falls into a breastmilk coma!!

Steph, I had this with Teagen and Kat both- what dh and I had figured is that as your milk adjusts and becomes creamier for the demand the baby's tummy has to adjust as well. Sometimes it causes temporary issues and may take a few weeks to just get used to and sort out. How have you been feeling otherwise?

Could it have been a bit of dehydration which caused the blood sugar to drop if it was hot out?

I was wondering that too, but now am having minor heart palpitations. Dh says that is from the glucose drop as he gets it all the time :shrug: Anyway, other than that I am feeling fine now and am on my way out to trim the trees in our back yard- darn things are branching over half the yard! :growlmad: Lol, as it is 97 degrees Farenheit I am gonna be real careful! :thumbup:

Went to the Dr. Did an internal ultrasound. Had to really look around...but way back in the deepest right side of my uterus was a yolk sac.....and a baby!!!!!! Heartbeat was 114 bpm and measuring a lot smaller than I anticipated at 6w 1d :) I either ovulated late and got a very early bfp or something. Fx for a sticky bean!! Due date is set for March 6th :)

So ladies, I have a question for you all- would you consider my cycles to be irregular if they've now ranged anywhere from 30-37 days? I don't even know where to begin this cycle. AF came on July 6th so I'm on CD 6 now. I was going to temp but I had some stomach/gallbladder issues and had a nice trip to the ER the other day. I guess I'll skip the idea of temp this cycle and/or using vitex so I know this won't be my month no matter if we DTD every day. I feel like I'm giving up. Time to get some insurance and visit my good ol' OBGYN for some updated tests.

thanks shadra :) we dtd today twice and will do again 2nite when oh gets home :) :) hope to catch eggy this month fx xxxxxx
That's good dear....keeping fingers fixed for you...:hugs:All the best....:thumbup::dust:

Laura- I am in love with Xander...... Just want to hold my baby now...:hugs:....when will 9 months pass.....:happydance:...he is so cute...... Happy that he is doing good.
You have almost lost all that bump....in just 2 weeks.....wow.....so coy was right...... You look super hot and sexy....... All your fit so well....wow.....

Mom came....she has got so many things to eat:happydance:....my test reports have come....thank god. Thyroid all looks good now....everything else normal....tablets have worked wonders....getting ready for the scan......

Went to the Dr. Did an internal ultrasound. Had to really look around...but way back in the deepest right side of my uterus was a yolk sac.....and a baby!!!!!! Heartbeat was 114 bpm and measuring a lot smaller than I anticipated at 6w 1d :) I either ovulated late and got a very early bfp or something. Fx for a sticky bean!! Due date is set for March 6th :)

Whoo-hoo! :dance: Ashley that is the best news I've heard all day! :happydance: Wow, see?! Great news! And what and awesome little heartbeat at 114 beats per minute! I have read the avg. hb at 6 weeks is between 103-126 so absolutely perfect at 114! :thumbup: Way to go Ashley, I bet you are celebrating with huge tears of relief and happiness at this point! I've been there :thumbup: Hugs all around! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->