Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Hi ladies! This will be brief--my stupid (yet mourned greatly) computer crashed yesterday :growlsmad: and dh and I spent today getting our back up comp going :shrug:

Shradha- you made me laugh about the baking powder! You must have thought I was out of my mind, lol :haha:

Ashley- life's crazy issues, huh?! You're tough, you'll make it :) Oh yes, I second what Laura said about the tea- skip it if I was you ....

Laura- hang in there! Glad you are home and getting this all sorted out! :thumbup:
I am off now as this new computer is bugging me :growlmad: but glad to have it!

Coy- I was thinking why I again vomitted....guess I had done something wrong:dohh:..... Today I didn't vomit....thanx your tip worked.... But I vomitted thrice already..... Whatever I eat is going out....:cry:... Only tender coconut is good....so planning to have only that for some time....
So sad that you computer is having problems....I remember mine....is it raining there? Here it's raining badly.....can't go out for walks.....so walking inside my house.....how are you doing?

Laura- so sad that the doctors have not found out what's wrong...:hugs: just wish that everything is fine with you and you get well soon.....

Patrice- yes..will miss you too.....but I am happy for you....you wanted to join the navy and go to boot camp....and now you are going to meet dh...:happydance::hugs:....all the best for future:thumbup:......do keep in touch....

Hey ladies wondering if someone could shed some light?! im 6dpo, yesterday had alot of twinges/pain in right side and what i can only describe as a burning sensation... had a dip in temp yesterday but its back up today any thoughts? thanks xxxxx

Want - twinges & pains, particularly on 1 side could be implantation. I had that I knew Xander implanted on the left which was confirmed at my first scan. Just remembered you asked about getting your chart on here. I can't actually remember, Shradha do you recall?

Coy - you've obviously been working too hard & have worn out your computer!! Will you get it fixed?

Shradha / Ashley - hope you're holding up with the morning sickness. Try & eat as much as you can of foods which you can keep down.

Patrice - we'll miss you too hun. It's quiet already without you, it's been what... A year & a half on this thread!!! I wish you & DH all the best. Don't forget about us, please come back & up date us on how you're getting on when you can.

Afm - got my ct scan results. I have clots in BOTH my lungs!!! Can't believe it! That said I haven't felt right since I've had Xander & I guess the clots are why. Glad I know my body so well & didn't ignore my symptoms. Waiting on their treatment plan. Normally it would be warfarin but I'll have to completely stop breast feeding then so they're looking to give me the heparin injections I've been having this week. I've done my own research & they're thought to be just as effective but expensive.

:shock: Laura! It's a good job they were caught early! The heparin is no big deal, my Mom has been on it for about 6 weeks now and she just injects into her stomach every evening. She's got to do it daily for 6 months, but she only has one clot in her thigh. She's not allowed to use warfarin because of her chemo apparently. Do you know how long you'll be using them for or will you have to wait until you get your treatment plan before finding out the details?

wantbb2 - It sounds like possible implantation to me, this baby implanted 5-6dpo. Fingers crossed!

Coy - I know what you mean re dodgy computers. I was at my Nan's earlier and used my old laptop. The screen froze everytime I moved the lid and half of the keyboard didn't work... so frustrating! :dohh:

Patrice - We'll miss you too! We've known each other for over 18 months now, time flies! Definitely keep us updated whenever you can :thumbup:

Shradha - I'm sorry the sickness is getting to you, I know that feeling :nope: It passes eventually though, so keep your chin up... same goes for you too Ashley! :hugs:

AFM - Already wrote it in my journal but I'll update here too seeing as I don't do it often enough :blush: I had my growth scan today and Spud is weighing in at 6lbs 4oz already! Her stomach is measuring 38 weeks and her tiny little legs are still at 34 weeks :haha: Fluid levels and everything else are all normal though and the doc was satisfised... just said she's a bit bigger than average (90th centile).

Thanks ladies, my sister said the same thing to me.. I feel fine today no pain/twinges or anything! I'm really hoping it was implantation. When i described to my sister first thing she said was implantation she had it herself too. I'm really scared now to get my hopes up incase i'm not... When do you ladies recommend testing? I was searching for things on implantation at 5dpo and alot of people were saying no you cant but even ff say's you can!! It was just weird because i was panicking incase i was having another ectopic :( ...

Laura, im glad you stuck to your guns and you now know what the problem is. I hope everything resolves quickly for you and you get back to full health real soon hun! :hugs: xxxxx

hi ladies! Laura glad you know whats going on- shradha gl with the coconut! :thumbup: Just a quick note on my funky comp to say :hi: :haha:

Ended up on heperin injections for up to 10 days & warfarin tablets (a low dose so I can still breas feed) for 3 - 6 months. The tablets are a bit of a pain as I have to restrict the amount of veg, potato & pulses I have due to their vitamin k content so no proper diets. Also can't drink more than 1 - 2 units a day which is fine now but was hoping to be able to enjoy maybe 2 glasses of wine in 1 go in the next month or so. So glad it was caught though, totally explains why I've not felt right since the birth.

Coy - hope you get yourself a better computer sorted soon.

Want - as it's early implantation pains I'd wait at least 3 days before testing.

Hi ladies :hi:

I haven’t had much time to pop on here plus this little computer is kind of annoying, lol, and I am having to work in the living room, so, ya know, kids…..:haha: And distractions. I miss my office :sad1: lol

Let’s see, today was kind of slow, I did get out and mow the front and back yards…A bug climbed up my jean leg and freaked me out! :growlmad: That’s because it was on the inside of my jean leg :shock: Aaargh! LOL! Uugh, and the grass hoppers are taking over our lawn :sick: and they are pretty sick to crunch and mow over. It is like this every summer here :nope: I hate them. And worse, our Boston Terrier makes lunch out of them which is totally gross and she is getting fatter :shrug:

Babes has been kicking around lots though! Last night was the first night I had trouble getting to sleep as she was kicking me so hard and often! And she prefers I sleep on my right side so I hope that is ok, Katana did also :shrug:

Laura- how are you feeling with the injections? Is it once a day or just once a week?
Emma- how are you feeling? Getting close!!
Shradha- You are almost through this stage! :thumbup: A little bit longer and it will smooth out  It did help me some to brush with baking soda and then rinse with salt water, just the super clean, salty feeling I think. Plus the smell of toothpaste is :sick:
Steph- how are you?
Ashley- hope your sickness isn’t to rough on you it will fade soon :thumbup:
Ashku- how are you??

Hey ladies wondering if someone could shed some light?! im 6dpo, yesterday had alot of twinges/pain in right side and what i can only describe as a burning sensation... had a dip in temp yesterday but its back up today any thoughts? thanks xxxxx
The rise in temp after the drop is a good sign.....I too feel implantation dip.....:happydance:....as you are in 6dpo..I would say wait for 5 days and start testing:hugs:..so fingers crossed for you...:dust: why don't you add the chart in your signature so that we could see your temps....:thumbup:

Laura- two clots:nope:.....but at least they caught what was troubling you....so injections for 6 months...is it once a day? Does it have any side effects? Hope you are not scared of injections like me:nope:..... Has your fever come down? How is Xander doing? Laura don't worry....I know it's easy to say than done but I know you are a strong lady.... :hugs: everything will be fine. You will be fine soon.... We all are there with you...:hugs:

Coy- even my garden has few worms....generally before the rains I spray pesticides to keep the garden pest free...but this time I couldn't...... Have told dh to spray today...... Rains bring worms.... All my roses are been eaten off.....so it's pest control here:haha:.....
Yes..waiting for the trim to pass.... Yesterday I finally treated myself with a small piece of chocolate cookie.....:happydance:....less sugar and salt....I am getting fed up....:shrug:.....MS going on.....thank god mom is here....she has been a great help.... How are you.....Augusta must be waiting to come out.....:happydance: hope you are eating well.....

Emma- glad to know your scan went well.....our princess is doing fine and weights good... What did the doctor say ? Regarding your due date .....is it still aug 20th? Or is it early?

hey girls look into my chart plssss...

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/32765c

it is sooo confusing

Emma- glad to know your scan went well.....our princess is doing fine and weights good... What did the doctor say ? Regarding your due date .....is it still aug 20th? Or is it early?

Still August 19th and doc isn't worried about anything :thumbup: xx

Hi ladies just a quick note....eird, I got up this morning and skipped breakfast :dohh: but had a ouple saltine crackers. An hour later my glucose was 178! :shock: It is dropping fast so doc wants me to do tyhe glucose test tomorrow morning and see what's up :huh: Nuts, I hate scary stuff , lol.....Anyay, crackers shouldn't spike it right? Anyway, wondering if I should eat anything to day and worried it'll pop my sugar up again :shrug: Maybe I'll go eat some ice cream, lol, JK!!

Shradha- I hate grasshoppers but dont mind the worms in my garden. Cool yeterday saw snakes too :haha:

Hi ladies just a quick note....eird, I got up this morning and skipped breakfast :dohh: but had a ouple saltine crackers. An hour later my glucose was 178! :shock: It is dropping fast so doc wants me to do tyhe glucose test tomorrow morning and see what's up :huh: Nuts, I hate scary stuff , lol.....Anyay, crackers shouldn't spike it right? Anyway, wondering if I should eat anything to day and worried it'll pop my sugar up again :shrug: Maybe I'll go eat some ice cream, lol, JK!!

Shradha- I hate grasshoppers but dont mind the worms in my garden. Cool yeterday saw snakes too :haha:

Now I don't know a lot about blood sugar but I'm sure that can't be good! Have you had a gd test? How was your blood sugar in your previous pregnancies?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->