Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura- so cute Xander looks in the red dress....awww...I will also buy some dresses like that:happydance:.....how are you doing? Have you started taking injections? Is it too painful...:cry:

Ashley- I too remember my scan look something like that....but I had only 1 sac unlike yours:flower:.. So you are thinking you may be having twins...wow...
Just waiting to get my second scan to hear the heartbeat....I know everything will be fine but I am still scared :nope:....

Patrice- good luck.....take care...see you after a few months. We will be here.....

Steph- so nice to see you.... Brandon must be a month old...any special plans? How are you doing?

Emma- cute bump....happy 36th week.... Bump is bigger than last pic...:hugs: can't believe only 28 days left...:dohh: how are you feeling?

Coy- I am feeling better than yesterday....just waiting for the MS to move on....I can't eat anything.....I am losing weight... Just feel so tired and sleepy... Today at least I could drink a glass of milk without throwing up so that's a good sign....:flower:..

How did you manage? Without any help....in the first 3 months :shrug:...cooking for kids and dh..... Is it raining ? So sad you had to come back home? When are you going again?

Laura- so cute Xander looks in the red dress....awww...I will also buy some dresses like that:happydance:.....how are you doing? Have you started taking injections? Is it too painful...:cry:

He isn't wearing a dress, he is wearing what is called a "onezie" (at least here in America). Here in America, only females wear dresses (open bottoms). Does dress in india mean "clothing"? :haha:

Coy- I am feeling better than yesterday....just waiting for the MS to move on....I can't eat anything.....I am losing weight... Just feel so tired and sleepy... Today at least I could drink a glass of milk without throwing up so that's a good sign....:flower:..

How did you manage? Without any help....in the first 3 months :shrug:...cooking for kids and dh..... Is it raining ? So sad you had to come back home? When are you going again?

Aww, I am RIGHT there with you!! :hugs: I've been pretty sick too. I can't wait for us to get over the morning sickness. Does anything seem to help? Have you been constipated? I've been terrible constipated and nothing as helped me. :nope:

Hi ladies :hi:

Shradha- the sickness should alleviate in a couple of weeks according to your ticker- you are technically within the 7th week now right? Did you account for the 2 weeks prior to conception? Funny that's how they calculate things :shrug: but I always jumped for that extra 2 weeks :haha: :hugs:

Ladies, sorry I have not been on here as much, it sucked, I would have to stand on my tiptoes to reach this keyboard and it's all stuffed into the corner of our living room right next to the flat screen tv and speakers boxes :growlmad: so makes working, school, and bnb really difficult :growlmad: But I did get a chair and desk set up (sort of) and moved my keyboard and mouse down. What reaalllly irritates is this stupid mouse pad---it's the only one we have and it's ancient. It's aPam anderson mouse pad and dh had it years before we met :haha: Aaaargh! I joke that unless he buys me a new one I am going to get a Fabio mouse pad :cloud9: LOL! :grr:

Hi :hi: everyone! Just popping on for a quick hello- off to take a cooooool shower (it was HOT here for most of the day!) and get a bite to eat, I am starving!!

Shradha- hope you manage to get some simple foods in you to stay put for today! Please don't focus on losing weight hun, focus on rest and, well, eating :haha:

Ashley- how goes it? :) If I speak alot on food right now its cause I'm hungry :rofl: How are you today?

Steph and Laura- birth stories, ladies, we're going :wacko: on here for the details :haha:

Patrice: we miss you :sadangel:

Ashku- how are you???

I've been sick, and very very achy. Under my ribs ache, between my ribs ache, both my shoulder blades ache, my belly aches, my hips ache :(

I've been sick, and very very achy. Under my ribs ache, between my ribs ache, both my shoulder blades ache, my belly aches, my hips ache :(

R U getting the flu or just wonderful ol'hormones working their magic on you? i know prolactin will make all your muscles hurt because just doing normal stuff can overexert them :(

Aw, gotta love my dh :hugs: There are times, you know, when he says something to me that just soooo annoys and offends (he is totally clueless of course because he didn’t mean anything by it) but then he totally redeems himself! Yesterday he told me that “it looks like your butt is getting smaller” :cloud9:. LOL! Right! :haha: I am nearly in the third tri of this pregnancy and none of my pants fit :haha: ...Butt is getting smaller ...:roll: lol I love it when he fibbs! :cloud9: lol!

My Crohn's disease makes my muscles deeply ache and twitch, and all these wonderful hormones (note: sarcasm) is making them 54854698563 times worse :(

Coy - I know it's so exciting your in your last trimester now! I hope you come back on even after baby is born.

Coy - I know it's so exciting your in your last trimester now! I hope you come back on even after baby is born.

Absolutely! I am addicted to this site :) I did not know that you have Crohn's disease. My dh's former-wife's son :)wacko:) is married to a lady that has always had it. They have to awesome kids and she handles it all very well. I am sorry that hormones affect you negatively in assoc. with it. You are a super lady for sure! :hugs:

Yep, I think third tri starts in the 28th week? Right? :shrug: I'm gonna have to look it up for sure :)

Absolutely! I am addicted to this site :) I did not know that you have Crohn's disease. My dh's former-wife's son :)wacko:) is married to a lady that has always had it. They have to awesome kids and she handles it all very well. I am sorry that hormones affect you negatively in assoc. with it. You are a super lady for sure! :hugs:

Yep, I think third tri starts in the 28th week? Right? :shrug: I'm gonna have to look it up for sure :)

It depends. Like some people say 2nd trial starts at 13, others say 14. I say 13 cause the Mayo Clinic goes by it starts at 13 so that's what I go by. Same with third, some say 27 others say 28. I say 27. I think it just all depends on where your from.

Shradha, I miss our late night chats! :) I am accidentally slipping back into late nights tho :shrug: despite my efforts to get up early :haha: I am glad you are able to keep milk down some days, great source of protein :thumbup: How are you today?? Is the heat giving you a break at all?

Hi ladies

How are you all?

Coy - yay for 3rd tri! You need to learn the art of lie ins if you do late nights!

Ashley - Crihbs desease is nasty. I was suspected to have it but thankfully turned out to just be ibs. Weirdly being pregnant cured it & it's not yet come back! Not brave enough to try eating wheat again yet, one if the worst aggrevaters.

Shardha - everyday your closer to your ms getting better. I had 2 week milestones which helped me!

Steph - had the weirdest dream that we all came to stay with you last night!! Hope Brandons reflux pribs get better. I need to go back & re read your post actually as Xander seems to be getting reflux. It's not at every feed yet & we're finding some techniques help but I'm worried it's going to get worse. When it's bad the poor little thing is inconsolable & screeches.

Afm - had first warfarin clinic appointment today to see how my bloods doing. I understand a little more about it now. They're basically monitoring my blood twice weekly to start with to ensure the warfarin is increasing my inr to between 2 & 3. It's normally 1. It basically means my blood will clot slower stopping new clots forming & helping to clear the ones I have. I've got to continue with the daily injections until my inr is within the right ranges on 2 separate occasions. It was 1.8 today so getting there. She was more relaxed about the diet & avoiding vitamin k rich foods because of the breast feeding so we're going to try & get the dosage right on my diet as it is now. Got a bit of a reality check re my recovery though. I've not felt well since giving birth & figure now it's more to do with the clots which is apparently correct. They're actually causing quite a bit of damage to my lungs & apparently i prob won't feel well & back to myself for 8 - 10 weeks!! Im not allowed to do anything overly strenuous & only light walking as exercise. Not really the start to motherhood I had hoped but I guess I need to accept its a pretty serious condition, my dear Mum keeps telling me I could have died & how lucky I am, can always rely on my Mum to be direct & put things into perspective!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->