Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Had to buy this!!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/8b61057b.jpg

Aw, that is so cute! I love red on babies... Phoebe needs more red in her wardrobe!! :haha:

Gorgeous little outfit Laura! :thumbup: I am a huge fan of red also--specially for babies :hugs:

Not sure yet what's going on with the sugar. Nope, no gd test yet. My "deciding to go all natural" doctor didn't think it was necessary. :roll: Now he has changed his mind and has me scheduled for the gd tomorrow morning at 7:30'ish. :shrug: Strange though, when I wake up after fasting all night, have 5-6 saltine crackers and coffee it is 178...then I wait a couple hours and eat eggs and beef and it drops to 66! :wacko: Dh (long time diabetic) is theorizing that as I fast and my body needs sustenance it is pulling the glucose out of my muscles, etc, to supply my blood and so it spikes. Then as I eat and provide sustenance my insulin kicks in and begins to drop my blood sugar. Sounds intelligent to me :shrug: So once again :blush: I am going to try to remember to eat regularly (key word I think :blush:) instead of getting hungry, brushing it aside, and waiting until later. I have been wrighing on my bathroom scale and according to that I have not gained any weight in the last 3 weeks or so :shrug: even though I am eating. Like last night instead of eating dinner with the family I went for along walk as it was cool out...didn't get my dinner until 11 pm or so instead of 6'ish. Sigh. I take care of everyone else yet my analitical mind cannot grasp my own body :wacko: lol! :haha:

Coy - the first thing i thought was along the same lines as your husbands theory! Eating regularly is important for so many things. Even my ibs flares up worse if I don't eat regularly. I used to get very very grumpy when people arranged meetings over lunch time at work!

Emma - its from Next. They have quite a few red clothes I think. Perhaps worth a treat if anyone gives you money or vouchers? We were given a £20 voucher I can't wait to spend, next have the cutest outfits!!

Emma - its from Next. They have quite a few red clothes I think. Perhaps worth a treat if anyone gives you money or vouchers? We were given a £20 voucher I can't wait to spend, next have the cutest outfits!!

I love love love Next's baby clothes, they're my favourite place for Spud shopping :haha: Plus, if yesterday's scan was accurate and she has little legs they're perfect because I've noticed their sleepsuits are a lot shorter than other brands. In her hospital bag I've got babygrows from Mothercare which are huge compared to babygrows from Next :dohh:

I love love love Next's baby clothes, they're my favourite place for Spud shopping :haha: Plus, if yesterday's scan was accurate and she has little legs they're perfect because I've noticed their sleepsuits are a lot shorter than other brands. In her hospital bag I've got babygrows from Mothercare which are huge compared to babygrows from Next :dohh:

Yep the legs are shorter, they are in boots small baby sizes as well. That's where they're not so good for Xander, his legs only just fit but they're still really baggy around his tummy. He's long & skinny!!

Where is everyone? :nope: Hm, today I didn't do much, just loads and loads of laundry, my school, cook, etc... I watched my glucose closely all day trying to figure out what's up :shrug: I did notice I get heart palpitations when it starts to rise. When I told this to my doc he's like "hm, how fast is your heart beating?" I'm all "Dude! You're suppose to CHECK it yourself! :growlmad:" lol!! Jeez....Anyway, thinking about a midnight snack then going to bed. I can't eat past midnight anyway as I have to "fast" as they call it :roll: Since tomorrow is weekend they have to get called in once I get there, to which I felt kinda bad....:sad1:....Then I thought "forget that, I want to know what's going on and they're getting paid...." lol!

Laura- hope you are starting to feel better! Blood clots in your lungs don't sound very fun :nope: You are one tough lady! And thanks- I am trying to eat more regularly now (trying...). I can see how important it is, even though I tend to push it aside I got a babes growing in there! :) :thumbup:

Shradha- where are you? Hope you are feeling okay and getting plenty of rest!

Ashley- where are you also? Haven't heard.....

Hi :hi: to all you ladies!!

Coy - Sorry, I've been here...stalking ;):blush: :comp:

AFM, Nothing really new to update on. My :sick: comes and goes, on again and off again. Ten minutes ago I was fine and now :sick:.....ugh. I am also seriously constipated :loo: and nothing..and I mean NOTHING is helping. It's like little rabbit poos (tmi). My left hip and buttocks have started to be sore and ache. :nope:

This is what a singleton ultrasound looks like around 6 weeks
https://images2.cafemomstatic.com/images/user/gallery/post_1917105_1264368932_med.jpg?imageId=17869878

Below, is my ultrasound done at 6 weeks, 1 day. The avg HCG level for the highest is around 58,000 for that time. My level came back as 90,000. According to my ultrasound, I didn't implant until June 13th, which means I got my BFP 8 DPO. I could just be going crazy :wacko: however, the baby from + head to + toe, is the baby we got the measurement from. My ultrasound was transvag, but it was super quick and only to see if I had a viable pregnancy. After I got the ultrasound, I see what looks like MIGHT be twins? :shrug: Again' im not sure, but when I've had my early ultrasounds before they have always looked like the ultrasounds above. This looks like one too many "blobs/circles", where I believe the dark, smaller circle is the yolk sac, and what looks to be like a another baby behind the yolk sac? :shrug:

https://mail.aol.com/36611-111/aol-6/en-us/mail/get-attachment.aspx?uid=26570942&folder=NewMail&partId=3

https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/pinkbo0tlace/baby.jpg

heres mine.

Ashley, I can see what you mean. It looks like there might be two little "blobs" in there :haha: We'll soon find out! xx

Hi ladies! :hi:
Ashley- could def be two babies in there :thumbup: I always thought twins would be exciting!but it's scary for dh as he thinks I am too small to handle two at once :shrug:

Well, I went in for my GD test and after an hour of aiting in the HOT waiting room I said screw it and left. I'll go in Monday. The weekend crew was busy with emergency patients, so I'll do my stuff later :winkwink:

hello ladies. just coming in to check on ya. I know i havent been on much but the time has finally come. I will be starting the journey tomorrow. I go to the hotel tomorrow and will leave for boot camp on monday. Im excited because im ready to see dh and sad because im leaving family, friends and you ladies here. But the good thing is that I wont be gone for long so hoping by the time i come back, there will be baby bumps and labor stories :thumbup: i have been so busy that I have no clue what cd im on :haha: so im just going to wing it. Eeeek im excited. Im really going to miss you ladies. But im going to tell you all like I tell my DH..."it's never a goodbye, it's always see you later." So I will see you ladies in a few months time but it will NEVER be a goodbye :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Oh, Patrice. I will miss you dearly!! Please come back on once your back home, safe and sound. I think ill be four or five months along when you get back. Thank you deciding to serve and protect our country. Love you! Xx

Hi everyone! Sorry I check in very rarely these days. If I have any free time at all, I usually use it to sleep and I don't like to sit at the computer often.

Patrice- Good luck, we'll miss you, and be safe!

Laura- Wow, clots in your lungs???? So very scary. So glad they caught it and that you got it checked out right away. How long do the meds take to clear up or dissolve the clots? Are you feeling ok now?

Coy- 178 pp is not good... how many crackers did you eat? Crackers can definitely raise your blood sugar because it is all carbs... and it was saltines, so I think they have partially hydrogenated oil or high fructose (can't remember which one) so not good for you. I would definitely get that GD test done. But, in any case, it would be detrimental for anyone's BS to skip meals, so even if you don't officially have GD you should still watch what you are eating (and when). So I was looking at some past posts, did you officially decide on the name Augusta?

Ashley- I have never had an ultrasound at 6 weeks so I don't know what the sac is supposed to look like. Neither pics look anything like an u/s I've had at 8 weeks. I can't really make out where the baby is. Did the doc seem to mention anything, or would it have been too early to really tell if it was twins? Maybe look online at pictures of twin pregnancies at 6 weeks and see what it looks like!

Emma- Can't believe how close you are getting! At my 36 week u/s Brandon was estimated at 6lb 12 oz... so 6 lb 3oz doesn't sound too big, they say baby could range anywhere between 5-7 lbs at 36 weeks. And those u/s tend to be off anyway!

AFM-- We've been dealing with a few issues that have come up with Brandon... found out he has something called Laryngomalacia, which is a softened cartilage in the larynx/trachea... doc says he'll out grow it though, but it causes stridor (like a wheezing) and a bit of difficulties feeding because of the lack of coordination with the swallow/suck reflex. He's got a mild case, but the only thing that troubles us is the feedings, in which he chokes a lot and gets a lot of reflux and congestion because of it. Our ped also heard a little bit of a heart murmur but she said it could be a common thing and that he'll outgrow that as well. But we are seeing a cardiologist next week just to check on it.

Shradha- Sorry you are dealing with the MS (and Ashley too)... but it's great to have a good reason for being sick!

Hi ladies! :hi:

Patrice, we are going to miss you! Seems like you'll be gone forever but it's only a few months--you will be sooo busy you'll hardly notice the time! :hugs:

Steph- good to hear from you...never heard of the issue with Bandon, I am glad he will outgrow it soon :thumbup: How are you feeling miss????

Laura- where are you? I'm gettin' worried, hope you start to feel better soon!

Emma- can't wait! Time is flying! :)

Shradha- how are yu feeling? Have you been online?

Sorry I have not been on much ladies...usually I am on when I am doing school, it keeps my mind relaxed and open to pop onto bnb and browse and chat then back to my school. But this dumb computer! :growlmad: I rarely can get on...problem is it is not in my nice quiet office in front of the fan Guess where my new "work station" is at? :growlmad: In the living room, in a corner, right next to the flat screen tv where everyone or at least someone is ALWAYS watching loud tv. :sad1: This corner is hot, plus the computer is set up so high I have to stand to type and on my toes! Aaargh! So makes working school very difficult. I was just getting my schedule switched where IO get up super early to enjoy the cool of the day and to bed early too for more rest....but now with all the crap I can't study right next tot he tv and speaker boxes :shrug: So am thinking...I may have to work at night again, still get up early but take naps I guess? NUTS! is all I can say. Couple weeks I hope to get my office computer up and running...What I really need is amoney tree :haha: then I could get it fixed right away, lol!

Other than all that trype I am feeling okay...tired the last couple days. My sugar has been pretty stable, normally it is at 80'ish fasting then when I eat it jumps to about 120 or so then within half hour back down again. Will do my GD test Monday :shrug:

And babes has taken to position ON my bladder I guess:shrug: as I intermittently feel as tho I'm gonna pee my pants then it goes away...:roll: LOL!

Think I am going to take a cool shower and see about getting some work done even tho I am pooped :haha:

Steph: I miss seeing you around here. Sorry about what's going on with your babe! :( how often is he waking at night? My dreams have been so weird! Its 1:30 am and I woke out of the blue. Had a dream my husband wore eyeliner and was a biker and we were both lunch ladies (he worked in the back and I helped serve the kids) lol!.

We'll miss you too Patrice! Can't wait until you get back so we can hear all about bootcamp! :happydance:

Great to hear from you Steph. Hmm, I've never heard of Brandon's issue either (not even going to attempt to spell it :haha:). I hope things start to improve soon and the trip to the cardiologist runs smoothly :thumbup:

Coy, the bladder really does suffer during later pregnancy doesn't it? I've got to the point now where I yelp or jump up when Phoebe hits mine because she's so strong :rofl:

AFM, here's my 36 week bump:

36 weeks (2).jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"