Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Sorry friends couldn't come yesterday:cry:....yesterday was a bad day...I got so scared......in fact we all mom, dh all were very scared......nothing to worry now things are fine......
We have to on the pump everyday to get water into the water tank. As it was raining badly the morning there was power cut so couldn't on the motor. By afternoon we got back power my mom when to on the motor but water wasn't coming....and my bad luck dh had gone out and there was no water in the the bathrooms. I went out and started banging the motor.....and it started working....but I shouldn't have done that....I felt sudden pain in my belly......mom started shouting.....:dohh: she was right.....I am taking so much care...not bending....not lifting any heavy things.....as I have thyroid doctor has told me to take extra care..... I just wanted to help:dohh:..... I started crying.....I was scared to death....:nope:....I just kept praying that nothing should happen to the baby...baby should be fine... None of us could sleep the whole night......thank god ....god listened to my prayers..... Beanie is fine....I was so scared to even go to the bathroom......yesterday was one of the worst day of my life..... I am never going to get excited.....my baby is the most important thing in my life....I have to take care.....

Coy- I am feeling better than yesterday....just waiting for the MS to move on....I can't eat anything.....I am losing weight... Just feel so tired and sleepy... Today at least I could drink a glass of milk without throwing up so that's a good sign....:flower:..

How did you manage? Without any help....in the first 3 months :shrug:...cooking for kids and dh..... Is it raining ? So sad you had to come back home? When are you going again?

Aww, I am RIGHT there with you!! :hugs: I've been pretty sick too. I can't wait for us to get over the morning sickness. Does anything seem to help? Have you been constipated? I've been terrible constipated and nothing as helped me. :nope:
I have seen if I drink tender coconut water I do not vomit for sometime....so I try to have at least 2 a day.....it is very good for the baby....I don't have constipation yet....mom keeps giving me water to avoid it....try to increase liquid intake to avoid constipation....

Hi Shradha...

hw r u???hws ur preggy months going on???MS???

Whats mom doing???takeing care of u and ur baby bud???have u selected a name??

Ya mom is taking good care of me....she is fine....thank god she came in the right time when MS just started...just waiting for 3 months to pass.... I call baby so does dh.....but mom saying it's a boy...so she calls baby by kutti Krishnan (baby Krishna ) hehehehe I told her how do you know baby is a boy...she said astrologer told her she will have grandson.....for me anything is fine....girl or boy....whatever god gives me I am happy:happydance:

Shradha- your baby will be fine, excitement can't hurt :hugs: You should see the stuff I bang on, lol! Baby is encased very snugly within the uterus- the uterus is not big and baggy with a tiny baby in there. It stayes tightly around baby as baby grows an the amniotic fluid embraces and cushions babes. No worries! Just no heavy lifting or you might pull a muscle as prolactin causes your muscles to relax- probably why you felt the pain, you pulled a muscle that has been officially and forcibly reeeelaaxxed! :haha: Take it easy friend, be safe :)

Coy- I love Kat and T:hugs:....they are a real darling....so cute, sweet, adoreable and pretty just like you:happydance:.....
That doctor is really :growlmad:.....so annoying..... Hope the next visit is better..... Today I checked my bp....114/68..... I guess eating less salt is working......hope my sugar too reduces from 90 ....will check Tom....
Coy I am happy we have you here......we can get so many...tips on how to take care of kids when they are small.......

Steph- so sad ....... Hope the appointment with the doctor goes good.....I have no idea about it....wish I could help...praying that everything goes well....

Laura- how are you? Hope the blood reports went well.... Praying that you get well soon.... How is Xander ?

Laura- so cute Xander looks in the red dress....awww...I will also buy some dresses like that:happydance:.....how are you doing? Have you started taking injections? Is it too painful...:cry:

He isn't wearing a dress, he is wearing what is called a "onezie" (at least here in America). Here in America, only females wear dresses (open bottoms). Does dress in india mean "clothing"? :haha:
Here we have common dresses I mean clothes for both girl and boy when they are small..... I am hearing about onezie for the first time.....

Want- I am hoping for a :BFP: soon from you..:thumbup::dust:... Start testing after 2 days.....your charts looks good:flower:

Ashu- how are you? How are you temps? Which dpo are you in? All excited for you too...:dust: hoping for a :BFP: from you too :thumbup:

Coy- wow you are online..... Yes...I got scared.....didn't want a miscarriage.....so scared..... I had put too much force and was bending....well that will never happen again......just happy everything is ok.....thank god.....Tom my cousins are coming for a visit......Ok then mom is calling for dinner....soup..... Will catch you soon....you take care....eat properly...

Mmmm soup sounds good right now :) It is rainy and cool here today :cloud9: Just my style. I would love to visit cool wet Ireland today :thumbup: Anyway it was so nice I decided to take a long walk downtown to run all of my errands... as soon as I was far from home it started to rain :haha: Just my luck! Lrofl: Anyway, 40 minutes to an hour in the rain and I was properly cooled down :haha: Dh called to see if I wanted him to come pick me up but I said no because I need the excersize :shrug:

I am feeling a bit irritable today so am glad it is cool. I woke up this morning with terrible aches and pains :roll: literally my butt hurts :haha: LOL! My hips ache and my tailbone is killing me...dh says I am starting to "spread" (gotta love that term :roll:) in preparation for later birth. He says I have to spread early because I have a small frame :shrug: Anyway it is uncomfortable. I read online it can be hormones causing the muscles to relax more, sciatica, or the baby is pressing on a nerve :shrug: Then both girls decided to crawl into bed with us this morning which meant dh was hanging off one side of the bed and I on the other- I got smart tho and used a bedside chair for my legs and the top half of me was across my oak desk :roll: When I woke up properly I got disgusted and let the girls have the bed and just got up :rofl: Silly kids, they were very comfortable :) therefore could not understand my irritation :roll: lol

Thanks shadra although took another test today 11dpo and bfn :( al keep testing though xxxxx

Going for an ultrasound today at fetal ultrasound place. They offered to do another for free since I was so early yet but they said 8w 0d they should be able to see something.

This looks like an interesting read! I thought of all of you when I saw this.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/1439183341

Ashley- Is your son ok? Was it Carter or Joshie? That's crazy. People need to leash their animals especially if they are aggressive, and if something happens at least take responsibility for it. What's he doing bringing that dog off leash to a Children's park?? Sheesh...

Going for an ultrasound today at fetal ultrasound place. They offered to do another for free since I was so early yet but they said 8w 0d they should be able to see something.

Good luck! Let us know!

It was Carter, he is okay...thankfully. ultrasound went great! I am a week behind what I should be based on my lmp but I was a week behind at my first appointment too (thought I was latter seven weeks but only six) so I'm guessing I ovulated later than normal. I measured a little bigger today, so Edd said was March 4th, but I guess being two days ahead is a good thing. (Id rather be a little ahead than a few weeks behind). Baby had a heartbeat of 154. He looked for twins because my uterus is rather large but I'm chalking that up too it not going back down fully since my mmc, so I'm not worried. Baby still has a yolk sac which was beautifully shown. Baby has a nice, big, perfectly round head :) baby didn't move much but the sonographer said that's nothing to worry about. That this stage they do move but are much slower than what they'd be even at nine weeks :) what's weird is looks like baby moved from one side of the uterus to the other and at 6w 1d babe was in a standing position where now baby was laying with its head toward the center of my uterus :)

Coy..

ha ha...no space for u two..:haha::haha:

i like ur girls sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much...they are adorable...i know i have not met them personally..but am imagining them..u r lucky to have them Coy:flower:

U r spreading???getting ready for labour??onl 2 months to go???wow...waiting to see the girls reaction when the baby arrives...

Shradha...

Dont worry dear..everything will be fine..Kutty Krishna will safe gaurd u and himself..

But try not to do any gymnastics here after..ha ha..

Hey look into my chart...i dunno when i ovulate..this time i dint get opk..but got EWCm for 4-5 days..today is 19th day..but my temp is only 97.4:-(

My dam cat has got fleas!!!! Seriously annoyed. In 8 years she's only had them once before & that was 5 years ago when she was young & used to catch mice in a park behind my old house! Because we've been so busy as well they appear to have got quite bad. So grossed out & worried about Xander. Our house is very open plan down stairs do they can get everywhere. DH has also been letting her into Xanders room while I've been in hospital!!

I can't stay here. I'm going round Mums for the day & leaving DH to fumigate our house.

My dam cat has got fleas!!!! Seriously annoyed. In 8 years she's only had them once before & that was 5 years ago when she was young & used to catch mice in a park behind my old house! Because we've been so busy as well they appear to have got quite bad. So grossed out & worried about Xander. Our house is very open plan down stairs do they can get everywhere. DH has also been letting her into Xanders room while I've been in hospital!!

I can't stay here. I'm going round Mums for the day & leaving DH to fumigate our house.

I know that feeling! My dog had them a few years ago and it's so annoying! I'm covered in bites now, but they're from all the gnats coming through the open windows... stupid warm weather!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->