Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Girls...

pls look into my chart...help me....

Akshu how many days cycle do you have? So I can calculate your ovulation day and tell you something......like this can't make out......

hi shradha...hw r u??hw is krishna doing???thanks ffor looking into my chart dear:hugs:

mine is 28-30days cycle...but only today i have got a temp rise...is it not confusing???

Girls...

pls look into my chart...help me....

Akshu how many days cycle do you have? So I can calculate your ovulation day and tell you something......like this can't make out......

hi shradha...hw r u??hw is krishna doing???thanks ffor looking into my chart dear:hugs:

mine is 28-30days cycle...but only today i have got a temp rise...is it not confusing???

I know this charting is all new for you dear....but trust me it is helpful.......rise in temp is a good sign..... You have already ovulated... Did you have any severe cramps any of the day? Now we can only wait and keep our fingers crossed.....as your cycles are short you don't have to wait for long before starting to test.....I guess you can start testing in about 8 days......:thumbup:...:dust:

Akshu- I am doing fine....no more gymnastic :haha:...... I am taking care now.......baby is fine....

Laura- flees can be a real pain..... Specially when you have a baby in the house..... Here it's all ants ...those big black ones all around my house....have called the pest control. They will be here on Saturday...... How are doing dear? What did the tests say?

Steph- thanx for the link....the book surely looks interesting.......will get it:happydance:...... How is Brandon darling doing? Can't believe how time's flying.... You were preg....now he is one month old....:hugs:

Ashley- wow......you got a scan..... So happy for you.....you are 8 weeks....I too am a week less than what I had calculated.....my scan is next week...so I too m excited...:happydance:....

Coy- how is your tailbone? So sad dear....is it still paining? Do you sit for long? Put a pillow and avoid sitting try to lie ......
Days are passing by as usual...... Baby tried to tell me she/he is inside me....I felt few tingling feeling....:dohh:

Hi ladie ! :hi:

Ashley- it is hard when you have family members not really focusing on you you know? They think their way is best and I think you did the right thing telling her you are focusing on your life and your children. That's what growing up and moving away is all about.

Akshu- there is no tmi on bnb! :haha: LOL. Anyway I think if your ewcm vanished last night then you probably ov yesterday. :thumbup:

Laura- are you back home yet? How long does it take for the fumes to fade safely?

Shradha- yes, sometimes the every day smell of soaps canbe terrible with MS! I remember avoiding the soap isles in the stors, they are like torture! :nope: Small steps every day, soon you will be through it! Yay for you scan btw! What day is it?

Steph- hope Brandon is getting better fast, they grow so fast and if he is having trouble hopefully he will grow out of it just as fast...How is Nicholas enjoying being abig brother? Have you threwatned him with changing diapers yet? :haha: Oh, btw, you asked once and I forgot to clarify- yep, I think we will stick with the name Augusta Alexandria. I know it is not everyone's favorite but it feels right to dh and I. She should be a very powerful lady don't you think? Walk int o a room and command it all :haha: lol

AFM- tail bone is feeling better today :shrug: It still hurts to sit but not as bad and I can bend over without excruciating pain. But last night I stretched a lot before bed and also after laying down Augusta did these goofy little sommersaults that had me laughing out loud. Woke dh up :blush: lol. Anyway, I am wondering if she wa spressing on the nerves down there and when she sommersaulted or flipped maybe moved off them? I sure as heck hope so! :thumbup: Anyway had a miserable night but other than being tired I feel physically better today.

We have a doctors appointment today in a few hours. I talked to dh about the bee-otch assistant:haha: He said "Oh yeah, she has a hang up on me, that is why she is mean to you" :saywhat: I didn't think he knew, but I guess he did :shrug:. That is why he ignores her so much when we go in there :smug: lol I will see if I gained a ton or what this time :haha: and hear the hb, and maybe get a measurement? :shrug: Not sure.......

13dpo bfn and temp drop this morning... think af will be here soon enough! :(

Wantbb2- a one day temp drop can still be okay--could be implantation? Let's wait and look the next couple days! :thumbup:

Ashley- sorry you are so :sick: Goes with it all of course and I know you expected it, but still tough to deal with :( Try crackers and sipping on water...

AFM-Great news, my glucose is perfectly normal. Doc said the heart doesn't change when we get prego- then we have a 30 to 50 percent increase in blood, right? well, it stresses the heart a bit which caused the palpitations I was getting. That stress in turn spiked my glucose. I should have considered it as I know when dh gets stressed his sugar spikes. Anyways, other great news- not only have I not gained any weight I actually lost almost a pound! :happydance: Doc decided to be concerned about that. I acted dumb though and didn't tell him I cut out heavy carbs and increased my workout a bit. Carbs are embarassing for me for some reason :haha: Evil noodles! :growlmad: Anyway my belly measured at 29 centimeters which is perfect for last month comparison, so she is growing just right. Got to hear a nice strong heartbeat also but his meter doesn't count??? :roll: Anyway, all is great today :thumbup:

That's great news about your BS Coy and glad you had a good appointment at your Drs for a change. Was the nasty receptionish there or have you escaped her today?

Shradha / Ashley - sorry your ms is so bad. You're both handling it brilliantly though. Hopefully it should start to get a little better for you both soon.

Our house has now been fully sprayed with flea spray from the vets. It supposed to be good stuff, got the growth resgtriction stuff in it. Only had to vacate rooms for an hour but I kept Xander out of the house for 4 hours just to be sure. While we were doing it it irratated my lungs a bit, prob not helped by their current state, so glad I kept Xander out for longer. I managed to get him settled at my Mums, left him with her asleep and got back before he woke back up again! Would love to say we are now flea free though but it appears we're not. Found a few in our bedroom tonight. It is the last room we did and the spray was running low at that point. The cat likes to go under the bed as well and although we pulled evrything out and sprayed and hoovered there is a lot of clutter under there so I think a bit may have been missed. DH has therefore this evening managed to get every last bit out of the can and resprayed under there and hoovered again and I am washing yet another set of bed clothes!! I refused to stay in the room if this wasn't done!! Proper maternal protective instincs have made me paranoid Xander is going to get covered in bites which I just can't have. It's gotta be dangerouse for a newborn to be bitten as well with their weak immune system? Anyhow I'm now looking to buy some other stuff to redo it all tomorrow. From what I've read though it does take about a week before you'll stop seeing live fleas but I can't risk it hasn't worked properly in our bedroom. My cat however is far less itchy so her spot on is obviously working well. I'm so so mad with myself for forgetting to put it on her last month. It's usually August and Sept when you tend to get flea infestations in the UK but because of our rubbish wet weather followed by lots of hot weather now I believe it's made it a perfect breading ground for the little buggers!!! Arrrggggghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!

Hi ladies I've been mia for a while..update 2nd dose clomid 7dpo no bfp yet..going in Monday for an ultrasound to see if i have cysts that could be the cause of some on going pain..temps have been kinda up and down mostly in the 97's maybe ill go in Monday and get a good surprise keeping my fingers crossed if not on to round three of clomid next month

Msperry- Yay!Great to see you online again, been wondering about you! :hugs: GL with the ultrasound Monday!

Laura- ugh, the fleas sound awful to deal with! :nope: Did you kick the cat out for now until fleas are all gone or is she in house yet? Kudos for Xander sleeping through it for you! :thumbup: I used to love that...I'd get my keys and car all ready, plan everything out, then BF until babes would sleep...then blast out and do everything I needed to and blast back!:haha: Funny what us mum's will do, right? :hugs:

AFM- yep the receptionist was there eyeing my man but he ignored her as usual. I'm thinking...hello! We have two children in front of you and one in my tummy :shrug: It's painfully obvious it's ME he has sex with :haha: LOL! Crazy lady needs to look somewhere else. Some UNMARRIED elsewhere to be exact :growlmad: lol! You should have seen my former MW a few years ago...dh is very muscular and has what I consider to be an awesome chest :blush: and my mw was blatant! She'd walk over to say "hi" you know and end up running her hands across his chest and give it a squeeze!! :saywhat: Poor dh always was embarassed and would move away from her- she'd throw her head back and laugh really hard then begin our routine apointment :shrug: Women :roll: But anyway it was a good appointment, all good news and no disappointing fatso comments this time :roll: so I feel better :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->