Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Ugh, I hate fleas! But my dh said they will stay on their original host unless something forces them off- they shouldn't jump off right? I hope not, but at least you and your dh are handling it the best way :thumbup:

Emma- nuts for the warm weather I say :growlmad: Here also- we had a cool cloudy day yesterday and felt like heaven!!

coy - is it supposed to rain tomorrow in Idaho? Were going to have bad thunderstorms here.

Hers are that bad they're around the house now. House however has been hoovered too to bottom & sprayed. She's also has her spot on applied so as long as we keep up regular thorough hoovering they should go now. Worked last time & we've now got an animal Dyson so hopefully that's picked up a lot. We're both totally knackeres now though as we had some clutter to clear first. We've got really behind on house work since Xander was born, need to get back on it & not wait until my Mum comes round!!

I gotta say I love the warm weather, before Xander I'd have been out sunbathing but being careful how much I take him out in it. He's sow t the last few days in nothing but a nappy & t shirt or vest. Sometimes we strip him down to just his nappy if he's still feeling hot. He doesn't actually appear to mind the heat that much which is pretty useful when our bedroom got to 26c last night!!

Ashley - yay for the scan. Hope Carters recovering ok from his bite. That's the thing that scares me with dogs, they can do a lot more damage than a cat if they want.

Shardha - webs yours? I'm really losing track of time!!

Steph - I would have loved that book when I was pregnant.

Ashley- I am not sure- we had some cooler weather yeterday so you may be getting that...but send it back my way! It's hot here :nope:

Ladies- question! :huh: Tailbone pain, I am currently being afflicted with it. I hear it is normal and its probably just starting to stretch but it is seriously a. pain. in. the. butt. :haha:

Ashley- I am not sure- we had some cooler weather yeterday so you may be getting that...but send it back my way! It's hot here :nope:

Ladies- question! :huh: Tailbone pain, I am currently being afflicted with it. I hear it is normal and its probably just starting to stretch but it is seriously a. pain. in. the. butt. :haha:

Yep, normal. I didn't suffer too badly with it but my sil has trouble with it. Think it's made worse from certain seated positions but not sure exactly what. Has it started since you're computer broke?

Yep, normal. I didn't suffer too badly with it but my sil has trouble with it. Think it's made worse from certain seated positions but not sure exactly what. Has it started since you're computer broke?

Yes actually- it started yesterday, I just woke up with it. Wonder if it is my makeshift office chair? Hm. I will try something different and see if that helps...

Might be moving to texas... not sure tho :/

Why? Is your dh offered a job there, or better housing opportunities? It can't be any hotter than Utah! lol! I hated Salt Lake summers! :sick: I was there during Olympiques too and everyone just got craazzzy! :haha: How do you feel about moving to Texas?

Dh COULD get a job there, we'd only move if he is offered the position.

I want to move. It's hard being a non-lds here.

Well, there's the lds thing and then there is the crime issue you have been describing. I hate to say it but when I was in SLC I saw tons of crime every day. The nasty drug dealing kick in peoples faces kind of crime :nope: I hated it personally...plus the police response time sucked everywhere down there- populatiom in accordance with size of pd force and crime relativity didn't match up too well. Pretty country just not very nice people....:huh: kind of like my town now...:haha: What'd be awesome is if your dh got offered the job and you got to move to a wonderful community with great opportunities for your kids! :thumbup: That is our biggest concern here.

Btw the guy with the dog sucks too :growlmad: Doesn't that area have a leash law? He'll deny everything of course and get off with a warning and you'll be told to handle your own med expenses if there are any and then he'll be your enemy- lucky you, right? I hate it when people don't lesh their dogs! For example. I was taking one of my long cool walks yesterday morning and here comes barreling down the road a HUGE black lab. Well when he got to me I told him to beat it, right? Right. No, he has to love me up first by licking the entire side of one of my jeans legs. :roll: One long lick all the way down the side. Yuk. It soaked clear through my pant leg :sick: LOL! Then he happily thumped his tail and trotted off. :roll: Ok, one thing this town does offer is really friendly dogs!! :haha:

Shradha are you on this morning (your morning, my night! :haha:) How are you feeling? Any reprieve from ms yet??

Well, there's the lds thing and then there is the crime issue you have been describing. I hate to say it but when I was in SLC I saw tons of crime every day. The nasty drug dealing kick in peoples faces kind of crime :nope: I hated it personally...plus the police response time sucked everywhere down there- populatiom in accordance with size of pd force and crime relativity didn't match up too well. Pretty country just not very nice people....:huh: kind of like my town now...:haha: What'd be awesome is if your dh got offered the job and you got to move to a wonderful community with great opportunities for your kids! :thumbup: That is our biggest concern here.

Btw the guy with the dog sucks too :growlmad: Doesn't that area have a leash law? He'll deny everything of course and get off with a warning and you'll be told to handle your own med expenses if there are any and then he'll be your enemy- lucky you, right? I hate it when people don't lesh their dogs! For example. I was taking one of my long cool walks yesterday morning and here comes barreling down the road a HUGE black lab. Well when he got to me I told him to beat it, right? Right. No, he has to love me up first by licking the entire side of one of my jeans legs. :roll: One long lick all the way down the side. Yuk. It soaked clear through my pant leg :sick: LOL! Then he happily thumped his tail and trotted off. :roll: Ok, one thing this town does offer is really friendly dogs!! :haha:

LOL!! Dogs :dohh:

There are plenty of LDS in Idaho too, are your neighbors LDS?

I told my MIL that were thinking about Texas. Totally flipped out. Said Utah is the best place on earth, God had his hand in Joseph Smith, it would be a mistake to move, yadda yadda yadda :saywhat::ignore: Pretty much BEGGED me and my husband to not move. :wacko:

I ended up talking to her online that night and told her she needs to love and respect us enough to make our own choices for our family. That I love her, and respect her but she needs to love and respect us to not shove her religious feelings down out throat "Joseph Smith was the hand of God" BLAH BLAH BLAH. :nope::dohh:

If that is what she believes, I do not judge her for it. I'm very open minded and could careless what someone else faith is, but don't tell me to stay HERE because I "should" be this and that "no other state is as good as Zion" blah blahhhhh.

It's REALLY frustrating...I wish she'd let us do what WE feel WE need to do as husband, wife and our family. She hasn't said anything to me today at all. Not sure if she is minding her p's & q's or what, (we don't talk everyday, Im not as close with her as some of her other daughter in laws).

Personally, I think it's more of the I don't want my son to move away from me!!...issue.

[IMG]https://i60.photobucket.com/albums/h19/pinkbo0tlace/baby8w.jpg[/IMG]

take: 8 weeks 0 days

Bfn and temp drop today :cry:

Not out yet, I've just seen the same thing happen to someone else & 2 days later her temp was back up & she got a bfp!

How long have you been trying for? To me your chart shows your cycles are pretty normal so your hormone levels should be ok. If af comes today your lp may be a teeny bit short.

Shradha are you on this morning (your morning, my night! :haha:) How are you feeling? Any reprieve from ms yet??
I am waiting........ But it's still there.....I am tired.....coz it's not just the food smell....having problem washing my face and brushing my teeth.....waiting for this phase to go....:nope:....how are you dear?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->