Looking for official TTC buddies!!

My god, what is it with the women you come across!! Your poor DH must feel so uncomfortable, you must have a lot if tolerance. In not sure I could keep control of my jealousy streak if I was you! Thing is I'd prob get annoyed with DH being so attractive!

You're right about rushing to get stuff done. I used to wonder how my Mum could clean a house from top to bottom in like 2 hours. Also how you manage to get so much done Coy. I now totally understand, it's having babies that does it! Xander will finally settle for a little in his bouncer so I'm now managing a shower earlier in the day before he naps. I've also just managed to go to the drs, stop off at a shop for bread, Hoover downstairs & a sofa, put washing out & wash up & clean kitchen! All while Xander sleeps & finished just as he woke up for his next feed!! Think i'm finally getting the hang if this Mummy business & starting to feel a little better. Although I could happily curl up & sleep now but got the health visitor coming soon.

Today I finally had a nice piece of chocolate cake :happydance:..... M pretty sure my bs must have come down to 80 from 90........completely cut down all sugar intake.....I felt good...I feel baby is happy from inside:happydance:....and for the first time I didn't vomit......that's good..... Although I already threw up my breakfast.....and lunch....so baby likes chocolate:flower:.......

Ashley- so sorry to know you are not well....try eating chocolate.....I didn't vomit after that......may be you too will feel better ......:hugs:

Laura- so finally your house is pest free and everything is fine...good you kept Xander at your mom's place.....

Steph- how's things at your end?

Coy- Augusta's movements must be special..... You can feel her every moment....isnt that lovely:hugs:....awwwwww.....just can't wait to experience that feeling.....I want to feel my baby......:happydance:...I guess few more months...my scan is on 3rd aug..Friday... I sometimes do crazy things like trying to hear the heartbeat of the baby:dohh:.....so anxious.....

Want- hopefully Tom your temps may rise....as long as they dont keep dropping there is nothing t worry....:thumbup:

Akshu - did you BD the last 2 days? Coz you seemed to have ovulated yesterday...

Laura- lol! You make me laugh with the jealousy comment. I am very jealous and usually end up putting the woman (whoever she is at the time) back a few notches but dh does a good job of that when it's needed. Dang! I just remembered the assistant at his doc office too, she tried to back him up against the wall once :shrug: and I had to get super mean with her. I don't like being cruel (well, ok, at the time I did :blush:) but sheesh!!

Shradha- Yay!for chocolate! You are on the upward swing now girl! :thumbup: Pretty soon you will handle more and more good things...just watch the BS!

coy i give you props fpr keepking your cool if it was me i don't know that i would handle it so well if another woman actually touched my dh..but i have been in the situation of another woman looking at him and trying to give him the sexy eyes...i gave her a stare right back that said if you even think about acting on it there would be a cat fight..lol but my dh didn't even notice her..

Anyone watching the opening ceremony to the olympic games? It makes me very proud to be British but I'm not so sure the rest of the world will get it!!

Been sick.. BLAH!!!!!!!! Vomiting...hope it gets better...soon!

I haven't watched the Olympics. But I have watching Zombie Strippers and The Shining... LOL

Anyone watching the opening ceremony to the olympic games? It makes me very proud to be British but I'm not so sure the rest of the world will get it!!

Yep, dh and I watched it. Makes me feel proud too and I'm not even British! :haha: I am of Irish descent though and so much of the histories are melded together (I mean deep histories, like ancestry,e tc) Anyway I very much enjoyed it. Oh, also, I know this is not a political thread :roll: but I just gotta say I LOVE the way david Cameron put Mitt Romney in his place! :haha: How rude of Romney to say the htings he did in a host country! :shock: Not trying to ruffle any republican feathers here but Romney can be a real jack-ass and I loved the way your British PM brought him down a peg! :thumbup: Makes me wanna move to England :cloud9: especially if the weather stays nice and cool! I heard it rained there today, I was dyeing from the heat here! I told my dh I felt like a beef brisket on rotissery! :haha:

hiee coy...

god women eyeing ur DH....terrible...what will i do if something like that happens??i dunno..will fight with her??or will fight wid my poor husband??i do it all the time:)

hmmm i hate my chart...again fluctutating...hows katana???hws ur pain now???

hi shradha...

chocolate cake??i love chocolate truffle..but don like anything other than that:)

i cannot live without chocolate..u know wat..i am on chocolate fasting..will not eat chocolate until and unless my wish is fulfilled..praying saibaba...

shradha...agian fluctuation..dint bd for the last two days:-(

I managed to last so long into the Olympics opening ceremony... I gave up when the Libyan team came out, I was falling asleep on the sofa :haha: I loved Rowan Atkinson's part in it though!

I'm full term tomorrow! :happydance:

I managed to last so long into the Olympics opening ceremony... I gave up when the Libyan team came out, I was falling asleep on the sofa :haha: I loved Rowan Atkinson's part in it though!

I'm full term tomorrow! :happydance:

wow emma...only few days to go....:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Xander is already a month old? They grow so fast! Brandon must be two months old now?

Laura- a month already! Doesn't seem that long does it? Aw, they grow fast :hugs: Soon you will be packing away your teeny baby clothes! :haha:

Emma- Yay!for full term! :thumbup: Anyday dow! :happydance: Keep us updated K and don't dissappear once Phoebes is born :nope:??

Wow, I can't believe how tired I am! very day when I wake up it feels like I never went to sleep :shrug: Maybe babes is having another growth spurt...I feel like I am dragging and starting to panick re getting things ready...at least I have babes bed and changing table set! :thumbup:

Oh, btw, for all my fb buddies, sorry I have not been on the last week or so. this computer is sooooo slow compared to my other one I rarely have time to use it. Just getting this msg typed it froze twice! :growlmad: Aaargh! Cranking out school assignments is a nightmare, lol!

Aw, where is everybody? :nope: I am watching Olympics, I bet most of you are also! :haha:

I wonder how Patrice is doing in Boot Camp??
Steph- how are you?

Laura- wish I could come over there! I can't wait to visit England :happydance: One of these days dh and I will pack up the fam and come over :) Scotland and Ireland too, but neither one of us go for those 2 week vacation bits....if we're gonna go all that way it will be for several months! :thumbup: I want to experience a huge English rain :cloud9: and a good Irish beer...ahhh....at the same time :haha: Right now would be nice, but I best wait for Augusta to be born :haha:

Btw, dh and I are thinking Alexandria is to be changed to Alexa...shorter, stronger, hmmmm....? All subject to change until birth day :) Laura- you went through that recently and I love the name you and your dh chose!

girls...

am gonna workout from tomo:happydance::happydance:

got 3months subsription in a gym...will meet the physio and dietician tomo...am overweight now...hope to reduce minimum of 5kgs:winkwink:

soooooooo happy...

btw my temp has gone up again...98 today

when can i take a test..???

I'd wait a few more days just to be sure Akshu.

Coy - even if you only came to the uk for a few days your almost guaranteed rain!! I've been to Ireland twice. First was in County Kerry on the south west coast, beautiful, but it rained for almost the whole week in August. Second was to Dublin for 3 days for a wedding & yet again it rained for half the time we were there!! I think you'd love it over here, I think you'd like Ireland & Scoland more than England & Wales though.

Can't believe Xander is 1 month already. It really has gone so quickly. He's growing up so quickly as well, seems to have a very determined personality already & a bit of attitude. A lot like me (poor DH!!) he was weighed on Friday & was 8lb 3oz so finally putting on decent weight & back up to the 9th percentile where he was when he was born, up from the 0.4 percentile he was last time he was weighed!! He's also very nearly smiling! He smiles brilliantly when he's sleeping but we're only getting half smiles when he's awake but you can see he really wants to. He smiles with his eyes & half his mouth at the mo!!

Xander finally in new born clothes!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/423eee9c.jpg

Almost smiling!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/f2f18757.jpg

Love this, Daddy & his Mini me!!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/060be359.jpg

Xander is sooo cute!!! I could of sworn Brandon is more than a week older than Xander. Has time really flown by this fast? Wow! Babies grow so quickly! Where is Steph? :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->