Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Emma- just keep checking on you.......must be waiting patiently...:hugs: so close...... :happydance:.... Are you feeling any discomforts?

Emma- just keep checking on you.......must be waiting patiently...:hugs: so close...... :happydance:.... Are you feeling any discomforts?

Apart from a few cramps in my back this morning, I feel fine :thumbup: The heat is a bit of a nightmare but as long as I stay inside it doesn't bother me too much.

Don't worry about feeling sick for much longer Shradha... you should start to pick up soon :hugs:

emma, are you going to deliever in a hospital?

A midwife led birthing centre... kind of like a halfway point between a hospital and home. They make them feel like a home from home, and that's the impression I got when I went for a look around last week. You can only have G&A and water for pain relief though... if you get there in labour, but can't handle the pain you have to be transferred to the local hospital which is just around the corner.

Hello ladies nothing to update right now just playing the waiting game..hoping that I will get my bfp soon..loved the new ultrasound pics..keepem coming.. :)

Good luck with your hsg Akshu, I've heard they can make you more fertile!!

Msperry - there's lots of info on here about clomid. Seems to work quite well from what I recall from my ttc forum days.

Ashley - fab scan picture. Glad everything's going well.

Shradha - glad everything's looking good with you health wise & hopefully your ms will get better soon.

Coy - how are you? Is it any cooler there now? It's been beautiful here & I've actually managed to get myself a bit if a tan, yay!!

Steph - hope you & your boys are well. Love the recent pics of Brandon with his gorgeous smile. Aren't our boys growing up quickly?!

Took this of Xander today. He's got a dimple now!! I love dimples, so pleased he's inherited it although surprised. It's from my side of the family, lots of cousins have them but I don't, I always wanted them! Guess I must still have the gene for them.

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/842d381b.jpg

O my gosh, Laura- what a beautiful little boy you have! That dimple is gorgeous, what aheartbreaker! :thumbup: Lol, I laugh just looking at his face, babies are sooo expressive! And so honest :hugs: Re: my weather- yep, it was a tad cooler, at keast I had clouds for most of the day so was able to work on the garage junk from about 9:30 this morning until 6 tonight.. I am pooped but got lots done. Right now it is (drumroll!) raing! :rain: Yesssss, I love the rain right now! :cloud9:

Shradha- sounds like you are doing some better with the ms and at least know what you can and can't eat with it...soon that will fade though :thumbup: Why the back pain? Have you been lifting? It is very common in pregnancy though, so no worries.

Akshu- gl with the hsg, I haven't read too much about it yet but you have inspired me to research! :thumbup:

Emma- the birthing center soounds awesome, I am lucky this local hospital has a nice L & D room. They have your typical hospital bed to actually deliver on but then you get moved to a very nice cozy room with a bed and quilts, and recliner chairs, personal bathroom, etc... :hugs:

Ashley- how are you today? Try not to stress too much about your location right now, I know it is tough,e specially iwth the kids in school and stuff, but try not to stress tooo awful much! :hugs: Hows your ms lately? And, um, AHEM-- bump pics??:growlmad: lol! You will be second tri soon, we need pics! :haha:

MsPerry- so glad you are coming on again, I missed your posts! Got my fx'd for you! Now you can focus on ovulating and nailing that egg! :haha:

Thanx..Emma and Laura:hugs:....just wanted to ask you all ......when you were in your 1st trim....what was your blood sugar count? Did you have a test in the 7th month for diabetes? My SIL who is 7th month preg has some test like that and she is very worried.....her readings are going like crazy...:shrug:

Emma- wow...giving birth in water sounds interesting..... But aren't you having rains there? How many months do you generally have summers? I can imagine the heat.....had a terrible time last 3 months.....

Laura- Xander is very cute.....I like his dimples......In my fathers side most of his uncles have blue eyes.....and all my cousins have brown eyes...only I have dimple chin and dark black eyes......I got it from my mom....so I hope my child will get something from me.....:happydance:.....Laura....Xander may even get your curls......:hugs:.... Seeing him smiling must be an amazing feeling.....thanx for the pic.....you made my day.....I am happy:happydance:

Msperry- all the best...fingers crossed for you.:thumbup:

Shradha - it's been raining here a lot recently, but the last few days we've had the sun come out... it's been mid-high twenties (celsius) where I am. Nothing compared to what you and Coy have to deal with, but I've never been good in the warm weather :nope:

Maybe i am weird, but i love rain. There is something so peaceful about thunder, lightning, etc...

Maybe i am weird, but i love rain. There is something so peaceful about thunder, lightning, etc...

I hate thunder & lightening, it actually still scares me a little!! I know what you mean about rain but not in the middle of summer!! It's just been rediculous this year, weird weird weather. On the day Xander was born we had hail the size of golf balls that caused lots of damage. They went through the roof of my Mums garage & my fil study!!

thanx laura and coy..

got hsg results..right tube blocked and left tube is good. will meet on monday.

Laura...xander is soooooooooooooooooooo cute. i wanna hold him tightly...

Akshu- they have a process that is fairly simple to unblock the tube. I heard of another lady on bnb that had a blocked right tube...she said the process to unblock it is similar tot he dye injection...tiny bit of discomfort then- free at last! :thumbup: Quick and simple. Glad you cauht it!

Shradha- black (or at least dark) eyes seem to dominate. I have light grey eyes and both my dd's have brown eyes. Strange though- their dad has black eyes like yours and T has reddish brown eyes and Kat has Green/Brown eyes :haha: I am so curious to see this dd!

Ashley- I am with you all the way, ILOVE thunder and lightening and rain! In fact when dh and I first met there was a rain storm to beat all (in SLC) and we stood out in it. Got TOTALLY soaked but it was AWESOME! I always sleep better when it storms hard.:cloud9: In fact it started to rain about 9 pm last night and rained all night :cloud9:

Laura- how's your bumpkin today? Hopefully yu are getting some better rest. Not likely :roll: but hopefully :haha:

AFM- the garage and I are not friends today :growlmad: so think I will stay iin and work indoors :thumbup: I am sick of the garage for a day :haha: Closets- here I come :bodyb:

I spent the afternoon back in hospital! :dohh: I just love our a&e dept!!

I've had some really heavy bleeding which may still be post partum or the Dr thinks it may be my first period. It's an awful lot of bright red bleeding though, not at all usual for me & worse than it was straight after delivery!!

When I was first put on warfarin I was told to get medical advice straight away if I have any increase in bleeding so thought I ought to get it checked. Thankfully my blood clotting levels are good, there's a risk they can be too high causing internal bleeding. I've just got to take some hormone tablets when I bleed to reduce it or something like that, gotta see my Dr on Monday.

Coy - what's the garage done to you? Is it hiding things?!

Akshu - do you feel a bit better now you have a reason why you're having difficulties?! Its good news that it's fixable.

Shradha - I never had my blood sugar checked while I was pregnant. I actually don't want Xander to have my curls!! They can be a pain for boys but if I have a daughter one day I'd be gutted if she didn't have my curls!!

I spent the afternoon back in hospital! :dohh: I just love our a&e dept!!

I've had some really heavy bleeding which may still be post partum or the Dr thinks it may be my first period. It's an awful lot of bright red bleeding though, not at all usual for me & worse than it was straight after delivery!!

When I was first put on warfarin I was told to get medical advice straight away if I have any increase in bleeding so thought I ought to get it checked. Thankfully my blood clotting levels are good, there's a risk they can be too high causing internal bleeding. I've just got to take some hormone tablets when I bleed to reduce it or something like that, gotta see my Dr on Monday.

Coy - what's the garage done to you? Is it hiding things?!

Akshu - do you feel a bit better now you have a reason why you're having difficulties?! Its good news that it's fixable.

Shradha - I never had my blood sugar checked while I was pregnant. I actually don't want Xander to have my curls!! They can be a pain for boys but if I have a daughter one day I'd be gutted if she didn't have my curls!!

Laura- :saywhat: Did your doc not take you very seriously then? :growlmad: I am trying to remember when my first AF showed up after delivery...I know it was not bright red and flowing hard though. I am glad you are getting it checked. K, I know- tmi- but if you are filling a pad every 2-3 hours you need to go to emergency. Don't do like I did when you bleed and try to "tough it out" until you pass out :nope: What's up with you and the weekends :huh: The doctor expects you to hold your illness until MOnday :haha: Grrrrr! Ours do ere also, but we demand an on-call. Do they have on-call doctors in UK and open 24-hour emergency care units?

Re: the garage. Yes it has done something to me....demanded WAAAY too much of my time! :haha:

It was our hospital emergency dept that I went to as I was filling a pad every 2 hours. There are some walk in centres open at the weekend but not 24 hours & they only have basic care really. If you want a gp there are emergency locums but they mostly tell you to go to the hospitals accident & emergency!

They were good & took blood & checked obs. Blood was fine & clotting was at 2.6. Mine needs to be between 2 & 3 to prevent further blood clots, it basically means my blood will take 2 - 3 seconds to clot rather than the normal 1 second. Because of that my bleeding is heavier & very red. My haemoglobin levels & bp were good so they weren't worried about blood loss. if my numbers had have been above 3 it would be too high & I'd be at risk of other bleeding which is why it's checked regularly. I'm on weekly routine checks at the mo.

Do you all want a lovely vision? LOL :blush:

..........I totally just puked up a fish sandwich. Eghhh....:sick:

Do you all want a lovely vision? LOL :blush:

..........I totally just puked up a fish sandwich. Eghhh....:sick:

K, yeah, ummm....No, I coulda done without that vision :haha: lol! Oh just a word of advice- I would avoid fish like the plague if I were you while prego--my pharmacist actually refused to sell me Coral Calcium because as she put it "I would not consume anythiung derived from the water while pregnant". She was talking about pollutants and toxins, scary. I'm not a fish eater anyway, but never and no thanks! :sick: Just as an aside too, I remember you sending hubby out once to get you shrimp and you puked that up too. Maybe just your body's way of telling you no? :shrug:

But I'm with ya sister- I'll go puke now too, :haha: Poor Ashley, feel better! :hugs:

Laura- if you keep filling a pad every 2 hours then def go in again in the morning as you will lose too much...I worry about hemmhoraging, you know? If you feel at all faint GO! Also- drink lots of water and eat something salty to help you keep some fluid in :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->