Looking for official TTC buddies!!

thanks Coy. I will have to wait until my next AF to start back into the mix of things for 8 1/2 months until dh and I can actually try. Also, atleast now i get free healthcare so i can get all those tests done yay. And also i had 2 AFs in July because everyone got in sync with each other...such a headache lol. But I believe I will make it through this.

You will make it thorugh this Patrice, I have no doubt! You are one of the toughest ladies I know! :thumbup: Why do you have to wait 8 1/2 months though? :shrug:

Coy- oh no...the tireness has got you too..... Hope you are getting some rest.

Patrice- welcome back:happydance: I am sure you will be a good navy wife. How is the muscle pain?

Laura- So sorry to hear about your MIL:growlmad:....My MIL will be coming when the baby is born and stay with us permanently. I am worried coz she is very orthodox and believes that a lady should be under her hubby. Although I have no problems with her but I feel she will make it difficult for me to take care of my child as I want. I want my child to live a happy life with values but not have orthodox thinking....

Went to the endo..he said I will have to continue the pills:dohh:... He is happy with my report and has called me after 2 months. When he checked my BP it was 130/80 surprising coz whenever I check at home it is always 117/76. just got my Blood sugar report . Fasting - 103 , Post lunch - 116 . My fasting is always 90... I showed the doctor he said that this is the only report where my fasting is 103 so nothing to worry . I have to keep checking..... My breast are feeling sore.... My mom told me that milk is formed....it is true? But I am not even 3 months preg just 11 weeks....was having trouble wearing my bra:nope:

Went to the endo..he said I will have to continue the pills:dohh:... He is happy with my report and has called me after 2 months. When he checked my BP it was 130/80 surprising coz whenever I check at home it is always 117/76. just got my Blood sugar report . Fasting - 103 , Post lunch - 116 . My fasting is always 90... I showed the doctor he said that this is the only report where my fasting is 103 so nothing to worry . I have to keep checking..... My breast are feeling sore.... My mom told me that milk is formed....it is true? But I am not even 3 months preg just 11 weeks....was having trouble wearing my bra:nope:

Shradha- another 5 days and you will be official second trimester! :hugs: Amazing! I agree with you on the MIL- it is so tough to deal with, my dh and I are lucky our mothers live so far away we don’t have to deal with it. Re: the blood work. Stress will raise your glucose and blood pressure which may explain why it is higher at all your doc visits :haha: That’s what my doc told me. I can check at home and be perfect- go to doc and it’s skyrocketed :dohh: lol. You sound awesome to me. I know you are working hard to do everything just right and it pays off. The first tri is full of so much tress Shardha- my hat is off to you for how well you have been doing! :thumbup: And about the bra- I am having same difficulty now but it took a bit longer for me :rofl:

Patrice - I'm so sorry for what happened in boot camp. I hope you feel better soon :)

AFM, I can't believe I am 12 weeks pregnant ALREADY. Is it just me, or does this first trimester seem to have flown by? One more week and I'll be in the 2nd trimester. I can't believe it :) My MS is still here, but it's MOSTLY leveled down to just feeling blahhh... but I haven't been vomiting and my appetite has increased. Should I be worried? With my last pregnancy I was sick up until I lost him (and when I say sick, I mean...confined to my bed ).

Patrice - I'm so sorry for what happened in boot camp. I hope you feel better soon :)

AFM, I can't believe I am 12 weeks pregnant ALREADY. Is it just me, or does this first trimester seem to have flown by? One more week and I'll be in the 2nd trimester. I can't believe it :) My MS is still here, but it's MOSTLY leveled down to just feeling blahhh... but I haven't been vomiting and my appetite has increased. Should I be worried? With my last pregnancy I was sick up until I lost him (and when I say sick, I mean...confined to my bed ).

No, I do not think you should be worried! You will be though because that's what us moms do- worry :hugs: Nope, it is totally normal for ms to start leveling off now. Also- will you be doing another scan anytime soon? I am going to ask my doc to do one to check my placenta. Because I am 37 :)shhh:) now I thought it may be wise just to make sure it is not deteriorating too soon and also to check it's position as it was low near the opening of the cervix before.

Ashley- remember (and this was sooooo hard for me) one mc never indicates another! :hugs: I think you are going to do awesome and have no problems this time around. I always look back and try to determine the why's and what's of how the last mc occurred, and the only thing I can come up with is a big :shrug: I assumed maybe progesterone but :shrug: So best advice- concentrate on fulfilling that newfound appetite! :haha: You're doing great! And- happy second tri in a few days!!!

Oh, btw, quandary!! :help: Lol, my dh and I are scheduled to be deposed by our opposing court in a few weeks. Well the way my belly is growing I am wondering what in heck to wear. My dh thinks anything that can be classified as a business suit is acceptable. Not in my case :nope: lol! I brought a suit out of the bedroom and asked him if I should donate or throw away and he exclaims “Hey! That is NICE!” :shock: That wasn’t the question! :haha: MEN :roll: Anyway it bags on my hips and butt, clenches at the ankle (which makes me look short and chubby) and the top blazer has to be left hanging open which makes me look short and chubby :rofl: He says “niiiiice” LOL! R U Serious??! Anyway, I certainly will not. Since it is not court and is just a deposition how would black stretchy slacks, closed toe heeled boots (also black leather), A deep blue stretchy tank top, and a black cover like a blazer or sweater over the top sound? Acceptable??

Or I have a bright red maternity top I could pair with black slacks and my boots, bit it is a cap sleeve so I may need a cover over it… Hmmm…decisions decisions….

Coy, I think that sounds appropriate to wear. If it was full-blown court than I'd say a suit.

HOLY! Man, I am having HOT flashes today!! Menopause? LOL

Terrible thing has happened. Our only "good" neighbors...they have been married for , like, 25 or 30 years and have two sons...the other day I jaw the husband shopping with some other woman and she kept squeezing his butt cheek...now he never comes home and we see him doing these drive by's with her in his truck past his house where the wife and children still live. I saw his wife today and she looks so sad. Man, some men are jerks....She's better off w/o, right? :huh: Anyway- women are so strong everywhere! I think God made it a prerequisit to womanhood.....

Terrible thing has happened. Our only "good" neighbors...they have been married for , like, 25 or 30 years and have two sons...the other day I jaw the husband shopping with some other woman and she kept squeezing his butt cheek...now he never comes home and we see him doing these drive by's with her in his truck past his house where the wife and children still live. I saw his wife today and she looks so sad. Man, some men are jerks....She's better off w/o, right? :huh: Anyway- women are so strong everywhere! I think God made it a prerequisit to womanhood.....

Awe, that's REALLY sad.... :cry: If I were you, if you feel close enough to your neighbor, I'd bake (or buy) cookies or a pound cake or something. Go over to her house and explain that you've seen her husband with another woman at the store and your heart sank for her. Tell her your goods are to help her cheer up, and if she ever needs anyone to talk to...she can give you a jingle. You might feel uncomfortable, and like your over-stepping...but don't. I think that would be perfectly acceptable. Don't mention you think he's an a-hole (LOL) but just that you are a good neighbor, etc... I wouldn't get into the nitty gritty unless she want too. I'd just let her know you are there for her! :hugs:

AFM, We've been thinking of baby names.

For a boy I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love Malachi. I'd call him "chi/kye" for short but I'm trying to decide if Malachi is usable. People make the Children of the corn reference, but I'd do it bibically and for another deep personal reason...
Otherwise I really don't have any other boy name ideas. I'm just kind of hanging onto that name until I find out what I am having.

For a girl, I still really love Ivy...but wondering how usable it is for me. I also like Natalie, Noelle, Naomi and Paige.

AFM, We've been thinking of baby names.

For a boy I REALLY, REALLY, REALLY love Malachi. I'd call him "chi/kye" for short but I'm trying to decide if Malachi is usable. People make the Children of the corn reference, but I'd do it bibically and for another deep personal reason...
Otherwise I really don't have any other boy name ideas. I'm just kind of hanging onto that name until I find out what I am having.

For a girl, I still really love Ivy...but wondering how usable it is for me. I also like Natalie, Noelle, Naomi and Paige.

Thanks! I did see her today and spoke to her but never mentioned her dh... she knows we have security ovideo on our front yard which incidentally covers the road a nd her driveway as well, so if he ever pulls anything out front we'll get her evidence (like his stupid harassing drivebys which his bee-otch :growlmad:). I would taker her some goodies but looked like she was doin' pretty good on her own :blush: She was baking a "snickers pie" where you melt all kinds of candy bars together :sick: She def needs some chocolate :thumbup:

Re: hotflashes. I forgot to mention I had those in end of first rti beginning of second tri :thumbup:

Re: Names. I love Malachi! I never though any child of corn thing my first thought was the biblical :cloud9: Not so sure about Ivy...But love all the other girls names! And if Ivy is what you love- go with it! Dh and I switched from Augusta because we had uncertainty. We think we will stick with Aeryn Alexa...

Coy - IMHO, Aeryn is prettier than Augusta. Honestly, do you like the name Paige?

Yes, the name Paige is very beautiful and I love the spelling...it can be tough and pretty at the same time :)

What does IMHO stand for?:huh: I'm gonna go to bnb and find out...:haha:

Aha! Thank you! Bnb seems to have deleted its "lingo and abreviations" section :shrug: And yes, I didn't necessarily think Augusta was pretty, just strong. But there were issues with it so we decided to skip to something else. We figured if we had so much trouble then she'd probably hate it. I still like it, just don't want to use it :haha:

Aha! Thank you! Bnb seems to have deleted its "lingo and abreviations" section :shrug: And yes, I didn't necessarily think Augusta was pretty, just strong. But there were issues with it so we decided to skip to something else. We figured if we had so much trouble then she'd probably hate it. I still like it, just don't want to use it :haha:

On lingo I couldn't give you any advice on what to wear as i don't understand most of your descriptions!! It's funny that something so universal as clothes are described completely differently!!

Ashley, I wouldn't worry about the MS tapering off... when mine started to fade I was practically doing cartwheels :rofl: The timing is about right for it to happen anyway :thumbup: I don't know whether we're doing predictions yet but I think :pink: for you btw. Oh, and when I hear the name Malachi, I think of the guy on Hollyoaks (UK soap opera) :haha: I like it!

AFM... due date is today and is Phoebe making plans to come out? Of course she bloody isn't :dohh: :rofl:

Ashley, I wouldn't worry about the MS tapering off... when mine started to fade I was practically doing cartwheels :rofl: The timing is about right for it to happen anyway :thumbup: I don't know whether we're doing predictions yet but I think :pink: for you btw. Oh, and when I hear the name Malachi, I think of the guy on Hollyoaks (UK soap opera) :haha: I like it!

AFM... due date is today and is Phoebe making plans to come out? Of course she bloody isn't :dohh: :rofl:

I've never heard of Hollyoaks!

As for your due date it's common for first time mom to even go two weeks past their due date! :shock: Hopefully contractions for you will start in your sleep tonight :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->