Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Wow it is quiet! I wonder where Coy has got to? :shrug:

Nevermind Coy! What are you doing still pregnant?! LOL Your poor thing! :hugs: I bet you just feel so stretched out and miserable...if I were you i'd be really crabby LOL!! :blush:

It's weird, I actually feel loads better now I've gone overdue... maybe because the big countdown to the due date has passed? Either way, I know she'll be here within the next 10 days or so :thumbup: I predict she'll be here by the end of the week though!

If she isn't than you need to slap an eviction notice on your tummy! ;) I hope you still stick around after babes is born. :hugs: I'd be sad if you and Coy stopped coming because I'm still pregnant and around, haha... :friends:
Have you thought about when you are going to try IUI again for baby #2 or is that way in the future?

Oh, btw...Today babes has been sitting super low and I am getting all kinds of pressure and twinges in the cervix. So I am trying to remember from when I was prego with Kat...I think it is softening of cervix and maybe babes has shifted lower :shrug: That or....:shock: lol...

From my own personal experience, for me that meant baby is sitting lower and my cervix was softening. You might slowly start to dilate ;) Maybe baby will be here at 38 weeks! :winkwink:

Yesterday day was stressful....was having pulling sensation coming and going in my lower belly....was so worried .....when googled I found out that by the end of the first trim the Uterus starts to expand due to which women feel crampy and all.......is it true ladies? Did you feel and pulling feeling in the lower belly....may be I am getting paranoid:dohh:......

Coy- oh dear kat:hugs:.....how is she feeling today....hopefully she is better. How are you doing dear? The last trim can be very exhausting.....take rest.....
So you are predicting it's going to be a girl:flower:......hmmmmm....yea I am making pink, blue and cream socks:flower:..... :hugs:
Tom is your appointment with doctor....:thumbup: everything will be good....

Laura - so happy that Xander is doing good and is happy. It must be so nice to see your baby smiling and trying to tell you through his eyes that you are a lovely mom.....

Ashley- when is your next scan? Has your appetite increased...I feel mine has...but I eat ....I feel stuffed.....have you gained any weight? How about your MS?

Shradha- yes, there is a whole etourage of tugging, pullings, and stressful pains and twinges starting second tri. You'll feel a cramp and think "Oh no!" but it is totally normal. Even on my third pregnancy dh keeps aving to remind me :roll: lol! The uterus does have to stretch and as this is your first you will feel it a bit more probably.

Yep. totally am getting girl vibes :thumbup: I hope she gets your curly black hair, it'd be awesome to have curly hair (from the woman that has arrow straight hair, lol). My appointment is on the 24th in afternoon. I talked to doc today and he said he will check baby's position and maybe have an us scheduled to check everything but all seems normal :shrug:

Laura - lol, dh and I both feel she will come early for some reason :shrug: Dh keeps telling me to be super careful with my projects so I don't spook her oughta there too soon "haha:

Ashley- yep, I think it is the cervix starting to soften and maybe first twinges of dialtion. I have been an early starter on dialation for some reason with the other two dd's so :shrug: we'll see...Oh, and I don't plan ion leaving bnb I love this site! I will be driving you all nuts with my labor story, and my aches n'pains, lol! :haha:

Patrice- how are you? When do you get to see dh again? Bet you are excited! :happydance:

Akshu- where have you gone off to?

Hi ladies :hi: AFM -Well, I am at computer :comp: trying to decide if I should just go to bed r what. I have one load of laundry to fold, one to put in the dryer, and two beds to make, to children to put to bed….the putting my children to bed part is the most exhausting lol! Takes forEVER. Aaargh. Anyway, I tackled the garage again today ;thumbup: and got quite a bit of throwing away done :smug: I am getting better at judging harshly what I wish to keep and throw :haha: Most of it goes to donation or the dump :rofl: Saves me the trouble and space. I am pooped though, moving around takes a ton of energy now and babes seems to enjoy kicking the heck oughta me when I have to bend over a lot- I must be squeezing her space :haha:
Had vegtable beef stew for dinner and made the girls sleepy :thumbup: lol!.

OMG worst nights sleep ever. Only had about 2 hours broken 3 times sleep, the worst night I've ever had at home with him & typically when DH is working a night shift & we have a stupidly busy day so needed to be up around 6 anyway, in 45 mins time & doubt Xander will go back to sleep much before then!!! Whats worst is he had the best day for naps yesterday. He caught them all on schedule & slept for longer than usual, about 2 hours each time. My instinct was to wake him after an hour but I'd read not to as letting him nap properly & sleep for as long as he wanted will help him sleep better at night!! Total and utter bollux it appears & I will ignore everything I read in a book from now on!!!!

OMG worst nights sleep ever. Only had about 2 hours broken 3 times sleep, the worst night I've ever had at home with him & typically when DH is working a night shift & we have a stupidly busy day so needed to be up around 6 anyway, in 45 mins time & doubt Xander will go back to sleep much before then!!! Whats worst is he had the best day for naps yesterday. He caught them all on schedule & slept for longer than usual, about 2 hours each time. My instinct was to wake him after an hour but I'd read not to as letting him nap properly & sleep for as long as he wanted will help him sleep better at night!! Total and utter bollux it appears & I will ignore everything I read in a book from now on!!!!

Yes, it is good to let them rest but as you near late afternoon or ealy evening time to wake them ocassionally so they don't stay up all night! I sure hope you catch a nap during the day Laura as impossible as that can be to get! I am sure Xander is feeling wonderfully rested tho :winkwink: LOL!

Yesterday day was stressful....was having pulling sensation coming and going in my lower belly....was so worried .....when googled I found out that by the end of the first trim the Uterus starts to expand due to which women feel crampy and all.......is it true ladies? Did you feel and pulling feeling in the lower belly....may be I am getting paranoid:dohh:......

Coy- oh dear kat:hugs:.....how is she feeling today....hopefully she is better. How are you doing dear? The last trim can be very exhausting.....take rest.....
So you are predicting it's going to be a girl:flower:......hmmmmm....yea I am making pink, blue and cream socks:flower:..... :hugs:
Tom is your appointment with doctor....:thumbup: everything will be good....

Laura - so happy that Xander is doing good and is happy. It must be so nice to see your baby smiling and trying to tell you through his eyes that you are a lovely mom.....

Ashley- when is your next scan? Has your appetite increased...I feel mine has...but I eat ....I feel stuffed.....have you gained any weight? How about your MS?

My next scan isn't until my 20th week anatomy scan that my doctor orders. My appetite had increased by a lot, my MS has gone down but replaced by being tired all the time. I have not gained any weight, in fact, during this first trimester I lost four pounds from being sick.

My wonderful DH got off work an hour early & took Xander to his drs appointment at 8 so I got an extra hour and half understurbed sleep, feel a little more human now. Funny, now he's been fed & had Daddy time he's sleeping far more soundly. DH nearly always does one if the night feeds & I'm wondering if Xander was missing him & kept waking up wanting Daddy!?!

Dr thinks he may have a very mild tongue tie but Xander wasn't being overly agreeable in letting him feel for it. He did say he has got enough movement for it not to effect eating so think we're going to leave it. Randomly though when having a feel around his mouth he thinks Xander is going to start teething soon, he's not even 2 months!! :shock:

My next scan isn't until my 20th week anatomy scan that my doctor orders. My appetite had increased by a lot, my MS has gone down but replaced by being tired all the time. I have not gained any weight, in fact, during this first trimester I lost four pounds from being sick.
I too lost 7 kgs...I think the thyroid pills and MS combined was the reason. The doctor has told me to eat properly so that I don't lose weight. I can feel the tireness reducing. Today I entered the kitchen after so many days and cooked breakfast. Felt good. But I still can't brush my teeth, wash my face and shampoo my hair without vomitting :dohh:... I have become a total vege now. Can't believe it that a hard core fish and chicken eating person can become a vegetarian. The doctor has called me for the 12 week scan so I will be going on 29.
You take rest....you will feel better after a few days.

Eeek, think my waters started leaking this morning... rang the birthing centre and I'm to stay at home until something more happens. Definitely the start of something though!! :happydance:

Yay! Emma! So what happened? I never had mine leak or break or anything :growlmad:

OMG, sorry ladies, but PET PEEVES!!

Why does everyone just set their dirty plates on the edge of the sink instead of down in? :growlmad:

And how come the garbage can lid is always open?!

And why do people think wiping the table top off onto the floor after every meal is actually cleaning? :growlmad:

And why, when I tell dh I don't like zombi movies, does he take that as his que to put one on and then tell me about every grusome scene? :shock:

LOL! :wacko:

OMG, sorry ladies, but PET PEEVES!!

Why does everyone just set their dirty plates on the edge of the sink instead of down in? :growlmad:

And how come the garbage can lid is always open?!

And why do people think wiping the table top off onto the floor after every meal is actually cleaning? :growlmad:

And why, when I tell dh I don't like zombi movies, does he take that as his que to put one on and then tell me about every grusome scene? :shock:

LOL! :wacko:
Hehehe...... Re- they don't want to block the sink hole:winkwink:

Garbage can lid is opened so that when it's full you will know and can empty it:winkwink:

Table top- to satisfy ourselves that the table is cleaned and can be used to do our work:haha:

All hubby's take that as a challenge and want us to like it:haha:

I know these answers are crazy.....but I was also in a mood to answer :dohh:.......
Hormones:dohh:

Lol, Shradha you make me laugh! Oddly, your answers make a lot of sense, especially the one about leaving the garbage lid open so I'll know when to empty it! :haha:

Laura- how's your little man doing? Did you keep him awake today so you can rest tonight? Oh, and when does your dh get back on day shift?? Got any new pics of bubs??? :)

Ashley- how's your energy levels holding up so far??

Steph- where are you? Post some pics lady we wanna see the grown-up little man again! :thumbup: lol! :hugs:

All you ladies :hi:

AFM- Tough day today again, I went into the dungeon (garage) again and didn't stop until everyone was starving and I realized it was 8 m already! :shock: Thank God for microwaveable food! :rofl: Never mind if its healthy or not...:blush: Anyway, I am making progress. I have rearranged the garage before but this time I am so serious about it. I have a Suburban truck FULL of garbage and I have hauled 2-3 loads of donation out so far also :thumbup: I want just the bare-naked stuff we USE! :haha: Poor dh had to watch me sort and toss his clothes today :blush: But I did insist he keep all his 80's stuff as it's just far too cool to throw away :haha:

Then I bathed one dd, ran a load of donation to the center, went shopping for the billionth time for groceries :shrug:, did the dishes, hand scrubbed the kitchen floor (wtf is that all about???), vacuumed the living room, made both beds, put the girls to bed, washed a load of laundry, washed another load of laundry, took a shower, painted my toenails scarlet :cloud9: and now I am debating what to eat as my very late dinner. ... I think I'll go with gormet (ahem, drumroll) scrambled eggs and hot dogs. :haha:

Oh yeah, btw, I forgot. This morning as I was getting dressed I noticed something odd with my clothes. It took me a few moments to realze I kept trying to put my bra on feet first....:blush:......LOL!!

:rofl: you have the funniest baby brain Coy!! It's about time for another bump pic isn't it Coy?

My darling boy was a total nightmare yesterday. Not so bad in the morning but barely napped at all yesterday & was very very grumpy & cried most if the day!! He did manage to sleep ok last night though so hoping it was just a blip & he'll be back to his normal cherpy self today, so far so good!

We saw his consultant yesterday following up on his health probs at birth. DH & I don't have incompatible blood so they think the low platelets was either due to him being small or the aspirin I took. The low blood sugar was also due to him being small & not having enough reserves. There is now a concern over his development as he had symptomatic low blood sugar. The consultant however checked him over & has no concerns now, we don't either as he's hitting all of his milestones. He's going to see him again at 6 months for follow up.

Ashley/ Shradha - 12 weeks already, time flies! Looking forward to some scan pics from you both!

Ashley - will you not get an earlier scan considering what happened last time?

Pics to follow.

My greeting this morning!!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/51EB0B41-CAE1-4CE5-9412-C697FCB00216-6711-00000D0CB1FBCF9B.jpg

In his bouncer which he now loves!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/3AB581C7-F54B-4042-92BE-4D22A25E53E4-6711-00000D04EB34A1BD.jpg

Supporting the Olympics!
https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/D680DE4F-CEF8-4148-838D-6E979B94DE66-6711-00000D04DA457810.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->