Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Ashley, I wouldn't worry about the MS tapering off... when mine started to fade I was practically doing cartwheels :rofl: The timing is about right for it to happen anyway :thumbup: I don't know whether we're doing predictions yet but I think :pink: for you btw. Oh, and when I hear the name Malachi, I think of the guy on Hollyoaks (UK soap opera) :haha: I like it!

AFM... due date is today and is Phoebe making plans to come out? Of course she bloody isn't :dohh: :rofl:

I'm with you Emma on the team :pink: prediction! I also really like Malachi. There was a little boy called it on the special care baby unit who was very cute.

Ashley, I wouldn't worry about the MS tapering off... when mine started to fade I was practically doing cartwheels :rofl: The timing is about right for it to happen anyway :thumbup: I don't know whether we're doing predictions yet but I think :pink: for you btw. Oh, and when I hear the name Malachi, I think of the guy on Hollyoaks (UK soap opera) :haha: I like it!

AFM... due date is today and is Phoebe making plans to come out? Of course she bloody isn't :dohh: :rofl:

I'm with you Emma on the team :pink: prediction! I also really like Malachi. There was a little boy called it on the special care baby unit who was very cute.

Awe, you two are so darned cute! :) So you both are getting girl vibes for me? I would LOVE a little :pink: This could very well be our last child so if I had a girl after three boys (including the boy I lost) that would be so cool. If I got a girl, I think i'd "feel" complete with my family.

Coy- yea you are right....I get nervous whenever I visit the doctor and it shows....I am calmer at home. Today checked fasting BS at home it was 80. I am happy from 90 it's come down:happydance:....

Re- it is difficult to tell someone that her husband is cheating....but one day she will have to face the facts... As a good neighbor you have done the right thing.....

Re- dress- don't feel bad about your body..... People know that you are preg....so don't worry...

Emma, you want to know something funny? There was a Phoebe on a US soap opera here called 'The Bold and the Beautiful' ;)

I don't know....my mom keep saying the baby is gonna be a boy....sometimes I get the feeling of having a girl inside me....this is really frustrating.....how I wish the suspense could be over and I could know the gender....I am happy with whatever I will have.....I can't shop for baby clothes.......I am going to buy some wool.....my mom is going to teach me to knit......at least I can make baby socks.....

I don't know....my mom keep saying the baby is gonna be a boy....sometimes I get the feeling of having a girl inside me....this is really frustrating.....how I wish the suspense could be over and I could know the gender....I am happy with whatever I will have.....I can't shop for baby clothes.......I am going to buy some wool.....my mom is going to teach me to knit......at least I can make baby socks.....

They were saying they are thinking i'm having a girl vibe, not you Shradha :)

But for you, I think you are having a boy.... ;)

Hi ladies. How are you all today?

It's been beautiful weather here, just what I like but not so great for Xander! He's always been quite a hot & sweaty baby but it's much worse now, it's just so muggy. 60% humidify. Steph - how does Brandon handle it? I bet you have air con, we only have it in our car.

Have made a discovery by accident today, Xander now self settles! I put him in his bouncer awake earlier, went & made myself a sandwich & came back to a sleeping baby!! Then tonight he was asleep when I put him in his Moses basket but he woke up with lots of wind. He's now gone back to sleep by himself, he never used to do this!! I love his sleepy cuddles on my chest or shoulder, I hope he's not grown out of them fully!!

LOL... I think everyone is going through either their first or third trimester woes! ...Or patiently waiting to have a baby... (Emma!)

Patrice- Glad to see you back. I'm sorry you got injured, but everything happens for a reason I guess... you'll make a great Navy wife!

Wow it is quiet! I wonder where Coy has got to? :shrug:

Nevermind Coy! What are you doing still pregnant?! LOL Your poor thing! :hugs: I bet you just feel so stretched out and miserable...if I were you i'd be really crabby LOL!! :blush:

AFM, I never really liked orange juice until now.....now I just LOVE it!!

Hope you're ok Coy :hugs: Its not like you to be mia & it's quiet here without you!

Lol, sorry I have been MIA ladies! Just pure exhaustion! :nope: Last two days and nights Kat has been having a mild allergic reaction to something and my best guess is it is the TBHQ in microwave popcorn...just discovered that stuff :shrug: Anyway no sleep at all night before last as she had hives and fever and very crabby :growlmad: Then she decided to sleep in my bed and I ended up on the couch :nope: which doesn't handle my bump very well ...then last night same deal just not as bad on the fever, etc. Anyway to bed at midnight finally and up again at 3 am and not to sleep again until 630 or so, then up at 830 to make everyone breakfast...Then I spent my tad of energy on cutting wood for winter preparedness....took me an hour and a half to get the girls to sleep and now I am just sort of rummy :haha: Bnb is my place to relax and destress! So here I am for a bit, destressing! :)
\
Thanks ladies, good to know you all care :hugs:

Shradha and Ashley - how are you feeling?

Shradha- I think girl also, let that be my official vote! :hugs: Something tells me you are having a girl :) Make it pink wool socks! :thumbup:

Laura and Steph- how are those gorgeous little boys doing???

MsPerry- where are you??

Patrice- hope you get better soon, great to have you back! :thumbup:

Coy: I am feeling better! My appetite has shot threw the roof! Sorry to hear about your DD! That's no fun! I'm sending hugs her way! xx

Wow it is quiet! I wonder where Coy has got to? :shrug:

Nevermind Coy! What are you doing still pregnant?! LOL Your poor thing! :hugs: I bet you just feel so stretched out and miserable...if I were you i'd be really crabby LOL!! :blush:

It's weird, I actually feel loads better now I've gone overdue... maybe because the big countdown to the due date has passed? Either way, I know she'll be here within the next 10 days or so :thumbup: I predict she'll be here by the end of the week though!

Good to see you're ok Coy although tired with your poorly little girl. Hope Kat starts to feel better soon, poor little thing. I'm glad you're taking it easy as well, not too long to go for you now & it'll fly by!

Xanders great, he's really turned a corner on the crying & so much easier to handle. He's always been very alert but he's even more so & watches everything & gives smiles spontaneously. I think I actually struggled a little with the bonding for the first 6 weeks, everything was so much harder than I expected & the birth was so traumatic I really wasn't sure I wanted any more. Now I'd have another 1 tomorrow!! I'm also feeling so much more attached to him, I've always loved him deeply & felt protective over him but something as changed now & it's more intense I guess, I live the feeling!!

Patrice - did I say welcome back? I really can't remember!! Great to hear from you but sorry you're injured & have been discharged. :hugs:

Laura- I know the feeling :hugs: They are perfect little angels till about week two and usually you're so exhausted you don't notice...then all hell breaks loose :haha: For a while, then when they start to smile and interact it is so awesome!!

I am off to work on the garage today as I have seriously neglected that "little" chore :growlmad: lol

Oh, btw...Today babes has been sitting super low and I am getting all kinds of pressure and twinges in the cervix. So I am trying to remember from when I was prego with Kat...I think it is softening of cervix and maybe babes has shifted lower :shrug: That or....:shock: lol...

You know, when we hadn't heard from you I really started to think your little girl may have made an early entrance!! Perhaps she's working her way down just for that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->