Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Laura: you are right. I think its a self esteem issue and if they are ft anget downgraded for it the last thing they can emotionally handle is someone saying "formula feeding is a great alternitive after the breast". I think if combo is working great for you right now, that is great! What formula brand is he on? I like the nestle good start/ gerber formula if i had to buy a brand. Congrats on being an Auntie! I too, think it is fabulous this child and Xavier will be close in age. It will make play dates that much more fun! :)

Steph: with my first i had all the nipple problems, and no problems with my nipples with my boys. I tell ya....sore, cracked and bleeding nipples HURT soooooo bad you dig your heels into the carpet. Lol!!!

Did Emma have her baby?! :) As for me: i puked this morning. UGH

Yay, exoited for you Emma! Enjoy this natural high then prepare to crash woman! You got some much earned sleep coming your way! :thumbup:

Where in heck is Shrdaha btw?:huh: Worried about her now.........

Pooped today- totally. I baked a chocolate cake then watched (and helped a little) dh install a new digi tv antenna out on our roof. It was damnably hot out so I stressed out about his glucose dropping and he falling off the roof. So the stress wore me out :rofl: I made a run to store for gatorade then just maged to push and shove boxes around all day and run tools :shrug: Anyway, Kat kept me awale til 5 am again :growlmad: so I am truely exhausted. She promises to be good tonight hut I am dubious. :growlmad: Hoping for a long cool sleep :thumbup: Dh did et me sleep till 9 am :shock: and I ended up rushing and cooking everyone's breakfast in my robe prior to showering :haha: Now I am catching up on ya'll and finishing school assignment :sad1: lol Night all!

Did Emma have her baby?! :) As for me: i puked this morning. UGH

Yep, about an hour after you wrote that post!

You did!! Congratulations, Emma!! :hugs: :flower: :winkwink: This is super exciting but kind of sad too, because now we won't be pregnant together! :( But I know you SO deserved to finally have her!

Please post some pictures and a birth story! I really would love to hear your birth story!

Pooped today- totally. I baked a chocolate cake then watched (and helped a little) dh install a new digi tv antenna out on our roof. It was damnably hot out so I stressed out about his glucose dropping and he falling off the roof. So the stress wore me out :rofl: I made a run to store for gatorade then just maged to push and shove boxes around all day and run tools :shrug: Anyway, Kat kept me awale til 5 am again :growlmad: so I am truely exhausted. She promises to be good tonight hut I am dubious. :growlmad: Hoping for a long cool sleep :thumbup: Dh did et me sleep till 9 am :shock: and I ended up rushing and cooking everyone's breakfast in my robe prior to showering :haha: Now I am catching up on ya'll and finishing school assignment :sad1: lol Night all!

I'm afraid that life will just only get crazier for you because YOU ARE NEXT DARLING!! :baby: :thumbup: :flower: :hugs: :happydance:

...I feel like i've got miles to go still. :wacko:

Ashley, you are techncically in second tri now so time will cease to drag! Before you know it you'll be third tri! :thumbup:

I am having terrible cold:cry:.....it is coming and going......making my life miserable.....I am having all the possible home remedies.....was so tired coughing.....not well:nope:......
MS has reduced.. I can enter the kitchen.....but now I feel I have become prone to catching cold.....:dohh:....one things goes and the other comes.......I can notice some changes in my belly...booby is getting fuller and nipples are sore.....yesterday I just thought of putting on a skin fighting dress and I saw the difference......now I know what you all were feeling........there was a mixed feeling.....sad and happy.....

Laura- loved xander's pics...:happydance:.....thanx ..... I won't be able to know the gender. But yes hopefully this time I can get the scan pics........going for scan on Wednesday.....
Does Xander have dark brown eyes? Or is it amber? He already has teeth?wow......be careful while feeding....... I always used to think that teeth comes in the 6th month..... Maybe I was wrong......

Steph- waiting for Brandon's pics..?..:happydance:How are you doing? This month he will be 2 months old...... Does he have teeth?

Coy- haha.....baby brains...... One day I was trying to put my pants from head and it was not going.....my mom started laughing.....:dohh: i too need to get rid of lots of old stuff.....I think I will start cleaning soon.......glad that your appointment went well and our darling princess is doing fine....... How is Kat? Hope she is fine..... Just wanted to know....when will the belly really start showing? And when should my weight increase? I have not gained any weight yet.........

Ashley- how are things going? Do you have any new symptom ? I have.........I am catching cold everyday......it sucks.......my head, throat, belly all paining..

Ashley- how are things going? Do you have any new symptom ? I have.........I am catching cold everyday......it sucks.......my head, throat, belly all paining..

nothing really new but I vomited today :( i felt so sick all day i just layed in bed. i dont want to be sick anymore :(

There's pics of Phoebe on Facebook. She is perfectly adorable, gorgeous. :cloud9:

Shradha - you're spot on, you are totally prone to more colds when pregnant. Your immune system weakens so your body doesn't reject the baby. I had 3 colds almost back to back in the first 14 weeks, was nasty but didn't get any more after that other than 1 much later.

Grumpy baby, will be back to say more later!!

Grumpy baby sorted now. Teething is a nightmare!! Shradha, you're right teething usually starts around 4 - 6 months but Xander seems to have started early. I thought 1 had come through but my Mum doesn't think it has yet. Apparently they can start teething a couple if months before a tooth actually comes through so I guess it'll be a while yet before we see the tooth. It's his bottom left 1. It's making him very fussy & he's dribbling loads. He was also having a good old chomp on his bottle teat yesterday.

You'll prib start showing in the next month Shradha. Some people show at different times. I got a bloat really early so if people knew I was pregnant they could see it but if they didn't know I just looked like I'd eaten too many pies!! Have a feel of your tummy just above your pelvic bone, you may well be able to feel your uterus.

My daughter got her first tooth at four months! Started to come through as soon as she turned four months. It made me So sad! She is seven years old now. My other boys got there first tooth at the tail end of five month.

Ladies, I'm still having breast tenderness but on rare times i will feel a sensation exactly like let down. It feels like a sharp tingle. Doesn't last very long, perhaps two seconds. What is this?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->