Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Coy- yeh you are absolutely right. I know my body is changing and I am happy that a baby is inside me.....But it is only when dh starts calling me by names that I feel bad and hurt...... Now I have decided the next time he says anything I am definitely going to give him a mouthful......:growlmad:......

Ashley- how are you? Hope your dh doesn't tease you like mine:dohh:....

Laura- whenever I see Xander, Brandon and phoebe's pics I feel so happy and blessed that I am going to have a baby soon...yesterday night again while sleeping I would some churning going inside my belly.....

Now I got hold of a secret......yesterday I tried something.....I drank a glass of lime juice which was nice and tangy ....and I went to brush my teeth and wash my face.....:happydance:And for the first time I didn't vomit:happydance:....hurray....that was a big relief.......

Regarding cold and cough..... I am putting eucalyptus on my chest, nose and neck......it works wonders....:happydance: yesterday I didn't catch cold.......

Shradha- good for you! I am glad you are looking on the bright side and I hope your dh is only teasing and not serious when he says things :hugs:

I bet it is the citrus that helps, I have heard that it often does! :thumbup: Glad you are starting to feel better, and kudos for the eucolyptus (sp)!!

Ladies, I am too poooped to shower tonight :nope: I want to (sort of my habit) but it is already 11 pm and I just finished school. Our Team Assignment is due tomorrow no later than 3 pm and a team member just sent a note stating she was visiting her hubby in jail and wouldn't be back to post her portion until 8 pm tomorrow. Um....That would make us LATE LADY! :growlmad: So I will probably end up detailing her portion in the morning :growlmad: As I tell my daughters when I can't use swear words "OHHH NUTTER-BUTTERS!" lol!

My little boy in his first shirt & trousers :cloud9: :cloud9: I couldn't be any more in love & proud :D

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/2FB8565D-6C1B-474B-8889-33848FB47EEA-2284-000003561C6D8006.jpg

Awwwww.....so cute....handsome dude......just loved the pic...

Awwww! Laura your little man is totally gorgeous! :cloud9: Whata gorgeous little face! He is a heart stopper already :) I love the matching little star on his shirt. I showed my dh his picture the other day and he said he was beautiful! No small compliment coming from the tough Marine! :haha: He loved the tough upper lip and cute little dimples :haha:

Thanks ladies :D I really can't put into words how proud I am! I genuinely can't believe he came from me! He was dressed up for a wedding reception, we were a tad nervous about how he would be as it totally messed up his bed time but he was brilliant. We had some crying but really not a lot & we also had lots of smiles for people. I've never felt a love like I do for Xander every little new thing his does & I'm bursting with pride & fighting tears! It is intense & amazing being a Mummy, i love it!!

Here's a pic of the 3 of us. :cloud9:

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/569FEBF6-D7AA-4947-BA74-D253D7AC3A9F-2284-0000036255A95941.jpg

Xander is soooo adorable! I've always loved his smile and dimples. What a cutie!!!!

Ashley and Shradha- I just realized you guys are only a day apart on your dates! I guess I didn't notice that before!

By the way Shradha-- that was not very nice of your DH to make those comments. I'm sorry you had to deal with that. He should know better!

Boy I tell ya- why do I try to be nice? :growlmad: lol...my latest academic team assignment was due today by 3 pm - absolutely no later our instructor warns us. So we get a note in our team forum from one of our team mates that she will post her portion for us by 8 pm. :saywhat: Scuse me but that would fail the team. So I write back and tell her what the instructor said. No response. So I go ahead and complete her portion and turn our assignment in on time (that was her job also). Guess what happens? Yep! She gets mad and burns me in front of the team and instructor telling everyone what a hot-headed idiot I am and how dare I but in and make her look bad and make her look like she doesn't contribute tot he team effort?!

Ha ha! :haha: LOL, she doesn't contribute. Did I make her look that way - or is she just that way? Sheesh! Anyways....I am better now, lol, and on to next week :thumbup:

How is everyone? Steph- good to see you, I miss you!!

Laura- reading your post really made me cry of happiness.....:happydance:Touchwood. I am really happy for you......I guess everything....all the pains and suffering of pregnancy feels worth it.:hugs: now I want my baby to come out fast......:happydance:
The family pic is lovely...perfect family. Xander has got all his charm and good looks from you and dh....the perfect blend! He must have been the centre of attraction yesterday at the reception party.

Steph- I know.....men are insensitive:growlmad:
Yea time is flying I am in my fourth month..

Coy- you waited for her. It was her fault. I guess she felt guilty that you finished her work on time. She could digest it. They say ...that the best form of defense is to be aggressive. So I feel to hide her guilt she started to yell at you. Don't feel bad. Some people are not thankful. You did a good job. :hugs:

Yesterday again at night I felt some discomfort....although I was trying to get some feel and I was even singing for the baby I couldn't feel any movement but the moment I fell asleep suddenly I started feeling uneasiness....so I had to change my position from right side to left side....naughty baby....:dohh:

Coy - classic example of best form of defence is attack! What a horrible person. Does she loose credit for not doing her portion on time?

Shradha - yes it is a solutely worth all the discomfort!! :) singings a love thing to do. Xander loves music & being sung to. We sing rhythms we the baby massage & he squeals with excitement!! Do you think you'll do baby massage? We were taught it's traditionally from the Indian culture. We have massage time after his bath & both love it!

Steph - thank you :) we love his dimples, I though they were from my Mums side as I've got cousins with dimes but I saw some baby pics of DH yesterday & he had exactly the same dimples & smile!! He's not got them any more though. Xander looks a lot like DH as a baby buy has my eyes. How's Brandon? I saw on Facebook he's laughing. That must be so cute. Xander tries to laugh but it's nowhere near a giggle yet!

Laura- yeh we do massages.....actually we massage the baby with oil and then give bath.......
You are doing right by giving Xander a massage, it's good for his bones....
Do you put nappies or diapers at home?

Thanks ladies :hugs: Yes, she is very upset with me, but hey :growlmad: Show up next time, right? :haha:

Shradha- I remember the first stirring of babes felt like butterfly flips in my tummy :) And yes- one of the first signs is a bit of discomfort when you lay on your back- pressure from your growing uterus :thumbup:

Oh, I forgot to mention- I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon, dh and all of us will be going :hugs: I prefer when we all go, especially so dh can be my protector :) . I hope doc doesn't want to check my cervix or anything :nope: I am either old fashioned or very modest (modest I think...) because I didn't mind my female MW doing that at all, at least not so much, but when it comes to this doctor I always tell him "I'd prefer not too" and I think he gets it...last pap he did he had a female nurse with us and he stared at the ceiling and talked baseball :haha: Anyway, I'd prefer him to not poke around down there at all til babes is crowning :haha: and at that point keep his eyes averted :growlmad: lol, I realize it is all very clinical but it's my clinical stuff iykwim? Am I sill or what? :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->