Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Yea...I m online.....just came....today I had a long talk with dh.....I was getting fed up of this everyday small arguments......:dohh: he is fine and happy being a dad but....he keeps forgetting that I can't be like before doing everything while he relaxes...he too needs to take on some responsibility.......but he gave me a look which clearly told me that sorry......you carry on as you used to.....so no point arguing and making myself mad..... I guess I have 2 babies to take care of:dohh:....

Coy- hats off....when I see you running around while being in the 8 th month I feel.....yea my dh wants me to be like you.......a super women.....

So sad they have temp......hopefully now the temps have gone down.....so everybody is unwell including dh....... You must care of yourself too....and need rest....

had an ultrasound today. found out were having a boy. the scan didnt go well. ill update later when i can get to a computer.

had an ultrasound today. found out were having a boy. the scan didnt go well. ill update later when i can get to a computer.

O my heck, this post has me tied up in knots now! How did everything go Ashley? Hope you are ok. Keep us posted when you can, have you in my prayers! :thumbup: :hugs:

Ashley- I know you commented on fb but the post didn't show up for some reason. I only saw the first part, something about the heartbeat?? Let us know what's going on as soon as you can! Praying for you :hugs:

at the ultrasound he didnt move from the fetal position...not even a flintch. i tried coughing, my belly was shook, laid on my side...nothing. his bpm was 100-102, when i turned to my side they checked his bpm.and it went to 158, but i watched his heart flicker and within 30 seconds it dropped back down to 100 bpm. i have an ultrasound for 8:30 monday morning to see if he is active and back to normal, but the overall tone from the office wasnt what i wanted to hear . the nurse said "im so sorry" and that she will pray for me over the weekend. *sigh*

I would try not to think the worst just yet... I know it's hard not to, especially with the nurses saying that... I'm surprised they acted that way, as if it's already time to mourn... On the bright side, isn't it a bit of a reassurance to them that his heartbeat went up to 158? If it would have stayed at 100 for a long period of time that would be worrisome, but I would think it's a good sign that it did go up when he moved. He could have just been resting during the time of the ultrasound, how long were they checking? I'm also surprised they didn't keep you there longer to monitor the heartbeat and his movement... or is it too early? Can they do non-stress tests this early? What about an anatomy scan? I know those aren't usually done until 18 weeks, but if they did one they could see if there are any abnormalities causing the slow heartrate.

I'll be praying for you, but hoping for the best... just try to not think the worst. The slow heartbeat could be the result of many different things. Even if it is a heart defect or some other birth defect, many things are treatable, even in utero.

Think of all the obstacles that had to happen for your rainbow baby to get here. He is a strong one and I just know that he will pull through this!

Ok, I read somewhere that the normal range for the fetal heartbeat (resting) is 110-180. If you think about it, you are only 10bpm below what is "normal." That doctors only worry when it gets under 100. So... I'd say things are looking more hopeful than how they led on.

Have you been able to find the heartbeat yourself with the doppler yet?

:( I hope it's just your mind playing tricks :( Is this the first time you are feeling crampy?

One more thing... are you positive it's not your own heartbeat or artery pulsing?

Ashley- I agree with Steph. When I had my appointment on the 10th my doc told me the same thing as I thought babes hb sounded slow. He said anything between 120-160 or so is totally normal and may be lower if babes is sleeping deep. So try not to worry. And try not to worry about cramping. It would be way to ealry for that I think as you founf the hb at 100 on us. I would talk to your do cin greater length about what else you can do in regard to discovery and also prevention - eg if you need a hormone supp or something, etc. As Steph said- try not to worry! Be calm and realize this babe is a toughy! :hugs: :hugs:

Ashley- I can understand the fear.... But then what can we do? There is no point in thinking and stressing......
I keep thinking when can I hear my baby's HB :shrug:..coz till now the doctor never told me what's the rate of HB.....she only told me HB found that's all....imagine I am clueless...... I sometimes worry what's happing inside....but then I think I can't do anything from outside:dohh:... So I just think that everything will be fine....All is well..... Have faith.
Don't think about the past and worry.... You try to be happy.... Hear some soft music...like the sound of water.....so will find peace and feel good....baby will also feel good....

:( I hope it's just your mind playing tricks :( Is this the first time you are feeling crampy?
Is crampy bad? Coz once in a week I feel very uncomfortable and crampy....I always used to think that some changes are going on inside...... Or baby trying to move.... Now you got me worrying.....I have an appointment for regular checkup no scan though on Thursday.........

No...Cramping in the absence of anything else is fine... could just be your uterus stretching, making room for the baby-- or what they call round ligament pain. I just think Ashley is worried about the cramping because of what is going on with the heartbeat. Cramping itself is nothing to worry about, especially if there's no bleeding or anything. Don't worry!!!

Ashley- here's a suggestion, why don't you drink a large glass of soda or juice or something sugary, and see if the heart rate goes up and see of you feel him moving more...

Thanx Steph....... I feel relieved............ My baby is a naughty one.....never listens to me :dohh: I tried singing, talking but baby won't move......I guess likes to play hide and seek with me..only when going to doctor baby gets scared and showed itself quickly..... Naughty one:hugs:.....

Shradha- you're still really early on in the pregnancy to be feeling baby movements yet... especially with your first. Some dont feel baby until 22 weeks or so. Have you felt any fluttering? That's usually the first feeling, comes around this time...

With my first I felt slight fluttering around 15 weeks but not any real kicks/rolls etc until around 20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->