Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Hi ladies :hi: I am feeling better now, had some coffee and toast. Just very tired...Teagen has transformed overnight, or seemingly so. She has managed to drink a whole bottle of water and eat 2 pieces of toast with honey on it plus take her cough medicine and has kept it all down. Last I checked her temp was 99.3 so- all positive! :thumbup: I showered her and washed her hair (always makes a girl feel better :)) nowthe dd's are watching Bambi in their room. After it is over I am kicking them out and destroying the closet! :haha:

Yes, babies melt your heart, and it seems pretty darned effortless on their part :hugs: I can't wait to meet this one, she has such character already. Only about 4 weeks to go if that. Let's see: here is what I have packed in my hospital bag so far- can you ladies think of anything else?

Maternity Pads (top o'the list :haha:)
Robe
Socks
Onesie body suits ("vest"s in Laura Language :haha:)
Baby snap T's
Baby socks
Full body suit
Baby hat and mittens
Baby blanket
Money for the Coke machine :)thumbup:)
Books for the dd's to read
X-tra shirt for dh (he always seems to get bloody :shrug: he's def a hands-on kinda guy :))

And I am thinking maybe a snap-camera and probably some extra huge panties as I almost forgot how much swelling goes on and I probably won't be able to wear my normal...Maybe some hair ties (mine is below my waist so gets in the way) and make-up (always makes me feel better afterward)...

I'm so nervous for tomorrow.

Try not to be nervous- be excited! I am thinking babes was asleep hun, they just LOVE to put mama through all kinds of stress and hell- before and after birth :growlmad: Baby's are really good at that! I had one of those appointments with this one already too. How are you feeling besides nervous? :huh:

Ashley- tomorow morning try drinking a cold orange juice or something along those lines for a good wake-up for babes!

I vomited my lunch and dinner today. :/

I will drink OJ. Hopefully it'll get him moving.

Ashley- gotta say the vomiting is pretty normal :( Hope you start feeling better soon! Can't wait for your checkup in the morning! I'll be online! :thumbup:

Ashley- I know you're nervous, we're nervous for you. But you have to think positive!
I don't know if you got my suggestion, but drink the juice and listen to the heartbeat about 20 minutes after... see if that gets the heartbeat up.

Coy- Sounds like a pretty comprehensive list! Can't believe you're getting so close. Are you still having any pre-labor symptoms?

Coy- thank god now T is fine:hugs: what happened yesterday? Now is she going to the loo? What did the doc say? You must have been so worried.

4 weeks:happydance:..... So finally the wait is coming to an end..... All packing done.... Here as we can't do any shopping for the baby....only my clothes and some soft cloth fr wrapping the baby will be packed. After the baby is born all shopping is done..... I will keep in mind what all is needed for baby from your list....

Laura, Steph - I loved the baby talk.....awwwww just want to hold mine..... Grow fast baby...... Momma is waiting..:happydance:

Have my appointment with gyn Tom .....a bit anxious.....

I'm so nervous for tomorrow.
Me too ......I too have an appointment with the gyn :hugs:

I have a feeling that everything will be fine...... Your baby is healthy.....
Yesterday we called my SIL in Canada, her DD is 7th Oct....she is a doctor and is still going to her clinic....suddenly 2 days before she had a pain in her belly, when she went for checkup the gyn told her the HB of the baby was 104, she got scared..they called her for a stress test the next day.....she drank a glass of orange juice and went .... The HB was 156. So everything is fine.... So don't worry..... Go Tom with a cool mind..:hugs:

As Steph, Laura and Coy have advices you...have a glass of orange juice before going......

Shradha - hope you're appointment goes well. Demand more info this time!!

Ashley - sending lots of positive thoughts for your little boy. Hopefully you'll get reassurance today that everything is well.

Steph - great pics of Brandon on Facebook. He's so good with his head. Looks like he's holding it at 90 degrees already. Xanders rubbish at tummy time. He can quite easily hold his head at 45degrres bit can't be bothered most the time & gets very angry not being able to see anything!! He actually managed to roll himself over out of pure frustration & anger once!! I need to persist I think & put him on his tummy more often otherwise he'll never get any better!!

Xander is bored of sleeping through it seems, he was up at 4.40, 6, 9 & he's back to taking an hour to get back to sleep!! We're both very tired now. He's gone straight back to sleep after being fed at 9 & I could easily do the same!!

Good morning ladies! :hi: Off to run errands already but weill check in with you all soon!

Ashley- thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers! :hugs:

Laura- Xander's probably just going through a growth spurt, maybe the 12 week one! Don't worry, I think he'll be back to his old ways soon. And things always seem to get worse before they get better, as they struggle to settle into a new routine.

Re: Tummy time, he literally only JUST started to hold his head up without complaining after a few seconds. Seems like it happened overnight! I think it's probably because for the last week or so, I have been having him do tummy time, whereas before I would "forget" to because he hated it... but I realized that I had to have him do it, even for a few seconds, despite him getting so mad. Didn't think that it would make much of a difference, that short amount of time, but it did! (He still gets tired though, after a few minutes of pulling up)

Ashley- Thinking positive thoughts, hoping you get some good news today. :hugs:

I keep checking on here for update, hope you get great news Ashley! :thumbup:

The ultrasound confirmed what I was dreading. Baby boy had no heartbeat. I am 16 weeks. I go into labor & delivery tomorrow morning to be induced.

...............................Someone, help me. I'm so hurt i'm numb. :(

Oh Ashley. My heart is breaking for you. I don't know what to say, there are no words right now... So just yesterday there was a heartbeat at 100 still... and today nothing?? Are they absolutely sure?? I don't know... just trying to look for any possible reason that they could be mistaken. I'm so sorry you have to go through this again.

Take care of yourself, stay strong and healthy... hopefully you'll get some answers as to why this happened again.... something must be going on around 15-16 weeks (I know that's when the placenta starts fully taking over) so I hope you can find what it is and get treated so it doesn't happen again.

We love you and we are praying for you... you'll get through this, this is a challenging year for you but you are one strong woman... :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Oh Ashley, i am so so sorry. I really thought he would be ok. I know you must be feeling just terrible & numb now but please make sure they do thorough testing this time. For it to happen twice around the same gestation there must be some reason which I'm sure will be preventable. Just to give you a little hope, a lady I met on my yoga for pregnancy class was 25 weeks pregnant after 2 second tri losses & went on to have her baby.

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Ashley, I am so sorry for you. I agree with Steph, are they absolutely sure? I am trying to think what could be happening at 16 weeks ... stay strong and keep in touch, we are here for you! :hugs: I will be online very often today if you need want to talk. :hugs:

Yeah, there sure. I watched the ultrasound. He wasn't moving, no heartbeat and very little body heat left. :(

I'm sorry Ashley. :( I know it is hard but if you can please try to get more answers from your doctor ... that way in the future maybe more can be done to prevent this or avoid it. I know it is difficult, especially right now. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->