Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Ashley- I am so sorry:hugs:. I just can't believe:nope:....... I was hoping for a good news.... I wish I could come there and be with you:hugs:.......we all are here for you......:hugs:.....

Shradha- how are you? How's that little pumpkin doing? :) I was going to ask you before- will your mother be returning for another visit anytime soon? I noticed your stress levels seemed to lighten somewhat when she was there, maybe because mom's have so much great information (most do anyway :)) to share about pregnancy and childbirth.

I have been thinking about you and owndering how you are, hope everything is going well and you are finally able to geta break from the ms and concentrate on eating for a change! :thumbup: :hugs:

Ashley- I doubt you will be on here today, just wanted to post a quick note to say I am thinking about you and have been praying for you and your situation. God loves you and He will give you your baby, I am sorry it is taking longer than we all thought and you have had to suffer so much. You are an awesome mom and wife and such a strong woman I know you will get through this! Keep being strong, your friends are here for you :hugs: :hugs:

Coy- my appetite seems to be normal now.....but I am not overeating..... But some of the ms is still there.... Mom is back....

Yesterday I asked the doctor a lot of questions......she took my BP and pressed my belly.....my weight is same, not increased.....after that she gave me a fright..." she said when you got last AF? I said 28th may....she said oh no......I got really scared I said what happened? She said you have to get a scan soon...your baby look 15 weeks and you are already 17 week....I said no doctor actually according to my first scan I am 15 weeks and 5 days....it's only in second scan I showed 1 week more.....but if you count my last AF this 29 th I will be 4 months, there is still 10 more days so I will be 17 week by 28..... Then she said ohhhhhhhh today is 18 th I thought it's 28 th:dohh:......then it's ok..... What a silly doctor...... Then I asked her about HB? She said whatHB? I said you didnt tell me...:shrug: earlier also I didn't know.....she said we dont tell... I said with a Doppler you can hear.....she said sorry we don't have one......I have so many patients..none have asked me.....you seem to be very curious.... I said yes.....I have friends abroad.....they keep discussing....so I too want to know......
So sad again no idea about HB:nope:.....
How are your babies doing? How about dh? How are the new tablets doing?

I'm so sorry to hear your news Ashley. Hopefully you'll get some answers as to why this has happened again and you can move forward :hugs:

I can't understand why they won't tell you about the heartbeat Shradha :shrug: Silly doc!!

Shradha- that is unbelievable! Why can't they tell you about the heartbeat? Just get a doppler then you'll know- some of them count HB per minute for you too :thumbup: Ugh, some doctors, right? I guess they expect to get paid but delivery no news at all. How annoying :growlmad: I am sure everything is fine but how much do the doctors feel they have to hide and why?? I am glad your mom is back to help you!

Thanks for asking about the dd's , they are getting much better now, just residual runny noses left is all :thumbup:

I feel so sad for you Ashley, I keep thinking of you :hugs: Be strong and know that you are loved very much!

So do I Coy, did you see her Facebook status? I guess she's home. To happen once is bad but twice?! And to have to give birth this time. At least it's an opportunity to say goodbye properly. It's just so devastating. I was quite messed up after my second miscarriage but they were only first tri. We're all here for you Ashley. :hugs: :hugs:

It was so annoying.....I was losing my temper...... I feel cheated:growlmad:.... I am asking others if their doctors are better....if so I will change my doctor...

Ashley - hope you are doing better.... We are praying for you..... You are a strong lady.....

It was so annoying.....I was losing my temper...... I feel cheated:growlmad:.... I am asking others if their doctors are better....if so I will change my doctor...

Ashley - hope you are doing better.... We are praying for you..... You are a strong lady.....

Shradha - yes, if you can get a better (more informative at least) doctor then I would do so as well. I can understand not letting you know the sex of your baby as that is sort of a custom, right? But not letting you know all of the health and wellness- that seems wrong to me.

Yea....you are absolutely correct Coy...... I feel bad...I have no idea what's going on......

Is your Dr actually listening to the heartbeat Everytime you go via a stethoscope if they dont have a Doppler?

Oh good god, 3 month growth spurt & teething = very grumpy & clingy little boy!!

Is your Dr actually listening to the heartbeat Everytime you go via a stethoscope if they dont have a Doppler?

That's what surprises me.....the doctor has never actually used the stethoscope:shrug:..... During scan she asks the scan technician is everything ok? Growth and HB? After knowing about your doctors I feel bad...... I spoke to few neighbors they said my doctor is well known very experienced..... I have still not given up.....I will try to get someone batter.....

I hope you ladies don't mind me posting a couple bump pics...This was today, does it seem like she has dropped at all? :huh: I used 2 separate pics as I couldn't decide which showed the bump better :growlmad: lol

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/bump9202012001_zps43bb9966.jpg

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/bump9202012008_zps01641301.jpg

Shradha- how are you feeling? I was going to say- is your doc adamantly set against telling you the hb or is she does sort of relaxed about the whole thing? Maybe try being super pushy. If that doesn't work, try bitchy :haha: But if she is one of the best docs around maybe best to keep her :thumbup: No worries though, I am sure she'd say if something was wrong. I think you are doing fabulous...(bump pics??? Are you allowed to post them? :huh: I'd love to see your bump :hugs:)

Laura- how are you today? Bubs giving you growing fits, huh? He sure has a bright little face and so cute the way he moves around already!

Steph- saw a pic of Brandon on your FB today- lifting up already! Is he rolling yet? What a tuffy!

Ashley- sending :hugs: your way lady! Stay strong, we all love you!

Emma- :hi: I am still journal stalking! :thumbup:

K, AFM--last night I almost finished the closet. O.M.G. We have stuff in there from like 7 years ago! :wacko: I donated at least 5-6 30-gal bags of clothes, packed away 2 50-gal totes of clothes, now today I just have to finish organizing. I woke up so stiff and sore this morning!:haha: From all of the bending over.

Then- I am painting! Just the doors and trim, etc, as it is a crayon nightmare :rofl: I have my changing pad set up and will install the diaper genie and bath-tub today too :) Phew! Dh and I have our eyes set on that full moon next week...fx'd :)

You have a beautiful bump Coy. Perfectly proportioned. And yes, I do think she's dropped. Can't believe you're almost 36 weeks. It seems like yesterday you were in the 20's. The last 10 weeks just go so quickly!! How are you feeling today?

I had tiny baby cuddles today with my best friends little boy. He's gorgeous & I cannot believe Xander was ever that tiny!!

I've been looking into the 3 month growth spurt & it's pretty big. It's physical & mental so I guess he's going to be fussy. As it happens he's gone from bashing his wrist in his face to help with his teeth to using his hand & fingers & he's found his thumb again all in the last 2 days. In the last week he's also learnt how to reach out & is now grabbing things. He can't quite coordinate hanging on & letting go though yet!! That's quite a lot I guess in a week. Size wise my anti natal friends who we saw today think he's grown since Tuesday!! Hopefully he's nearing the end so we won't have too many more nights like last night!!

You have a beautiful bump Coy. Perfectly proportioned. And yes, I do think she's dropped. Can't believe you're almost 36 weeks. It seems like yesterday you were in the 20's. The last 10 weeks just go so quickly!! How are you feeling today?

I had tiny baby cuddles today with my best friends little boy. He's gorgeous & I cannot believe Xander was ever that tiny!!

I've been looking into the 3 month growth spurt & it's pretty big. It's physical & mental so I guess he's going to be fussy. As it happens he's gone from bashing his wrist in his face to help with his teeth to using his hand & fingers & he's found his thumb again all in the last 2 days. In the last week he's also learnt how to reach out & is now grabbing things. He can't quite coordinate hanging on & letting go though yet!! That's quite a lot I guess in a week. Size wise my anti natal friends who we saw today think he's grown since Tuesday!! Hopefully he's nearing the end so we won't have too many more nights like last night!!

Aw, I remember the wrist-bashing days! :haha: Anything they can use...oh, and the grabbing :wacko: Just have to watch what's available for grabbing, lol! It's amazing, isn't it, to look back at how tiny they were when they are born..dh and I look at little socks or something and it is hard to believe! And the socks are usually too big too! They grow so fast but for that I am always grateful- helps ease the stress some :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->