Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Oh Shradha-- forgot to add that if you are breastfeeding (do you plan to?), AF won't come for a while, until you've started weaning a bit. I think I got mine back when Nicholas was 7 months because it was around that time he significantly decreased the amount of milk he was taking (when he had moved on to solids). If you're formula feeding, AF comes about 3 months PP.

Steph- wow, sounds like you have an aweosme baby! :hugs: I am happy for oyu that he lets you rest and get some time to do stuff you need to! Rare, especially with bf'ing iykwim?!

Re: my school... Nope, gotta trudge straight through. I was to get a week off due to course availability but as I busted my buns and got done early I get 10 days :happydance: And I am waiting for a reply from my AA tomorrow to see if I can geta full two weeks which'd put me at...17-18 days total :thumbup: Hopefully she'll come justa tad early :) I am getting a lot of heavy cerbical pressure- she feels like alittle battering ram down there :haha: plus tons of thick heavy cm :shrug: We'll see :)

Oh Shradha-- forgot to add that if you are breastfeeding (do you plan to?), AF won't come for a while, until you've started weaning a bit. I think I got mine back when Nicholas was 7 months because it was around that time he significantly decreased the amount of milk he was taking (when he had moved on to solids). If you're formula feeding, AF comes about 3 months PP.
I am going for breastfeeding till 6-10 months.... Will start others formula food after 6 months.... Till few weeks after birth we have to wear pads? That's means bleeding for so long....oh no...

Steph- wow, sounds like you have an aweosme baby! :hugs: I am happy for oyu that he lets you rest and get some time to do stuff you need to! Rare, especially with bf'ing iykwim?!

Re: my school... Nope, gotta trudge straight through. I was to get a week off due to course availability but as I busted my buns and got done early I get 10 days :happydance: And I am waiting for a reply from my AA tomorrow to see if I can geta full two weeks which'd put me at...17-18 days total :thumbup: Hopefully she'll come justa tad early :) I am getting a lot of heavy cerbical pressure- she feels like alittle battering ram down there :haha: plus tons of thick heavy cm :shrug: We'll see :)

Coy- I have feeling that our sweet princess may come early:happydance:....waiting to see her..

Steph- I too was thinking to get a Doppler.....I guess have to order from outside. Which one to buy?

Steph,Laura, Emma- glad that your babies are not giving you enough problems. I really hope mine too is a darling......... I am scared coz I was a nice baby but dh was very naughty and annoying baby.....my MIL had a difficult time when he was small......:dohh:

Shradha- lol @ naughty baby! You'll be an awesome mom I am sure! The way you worry and fret you are a shoe-in for being a great mom! :thumbup: And yes, you bleed often for weeks after childbirth. Not painful, just annoying :roll: lol I would advise against using inserts though (like Tampons) and would stay with pads (tmi?...nah :) ) Your emoticon says you are "shocked" how come? :huh:

Hey ladies- not much going on here, I am enjoying a relax period and getting my school break all settled with my academic advisor :happydance: May work some in the garage today just to organize....Might paint my nails? :shrug:...

Shradha- :hi: If you are on tonight just wanted to say "hello" and hope you are feeling well! Can't wait for your next appointment!! I was going to ask also- ave you and dh decided ona birth plan of any kind? Pain relief vs. no pain relief, epidurals, etc, that kind of thing? Not sure what they offer over there--do you have midwives, water births, etc??

Hey! Not much activity on the thread today huh? Where's Laura? I wonder if she's gotten her iphone yet. Maybe she's playing with it... lol... I am getting impatient for mine!

Coy- LOL you must have some down time if you're thinking of painting your nails! That's good though... have some rest before the fun begins!

Shradha- I got my doppler on ebay. It's called Sonoline B. I think I got it for $40-$50. I barely used it, just in the beginning, but even when I did I could never find the heartbeat myself because baby was implanted in the back of my uterus. I was also trying a little early, like 11-12 weeks. Usually by 16 weeks it should be able to pick up the heartbeat. I would loan it to you if I still had it, I actually gave it to Ashley and I will let her keep it as long as she needs to. But I would definitely try to find one you can borrow or buy for really cheap.

And yes, you can have afterbirth bleeding for a while unfortunately. I bled for at least 6 weeks. But it's not as bad as it sounds, you will be enjoying your baby so you'll barely even be thinking about it! Just one of the very minor annoyances of postpartum recovery.

Coy- Even though Brandon gives me a break, it's Nicholas that's the one that doesn't let me rest!! He's got his motor running all day long... but at least he's in school everyday now from 9-1, so that gives me time, and Brandon has me all to himself. Once N gets home it's madness around here. He never stops!

Coy- my next appointment will be on 16th Oct...scan...I will be around close to 20 weeks.... So hoping to get a clear pic then..... Hopefully the scan is clear..... Re- birth plan.....I have no idea..... We don't have the facilities for water births, i would love to have a no pain birth.....we have midwives but generally they only come during labour... I will ask the doctor regarding all...... I have changed my mood now:happydance:......

Steph- lol, your Nicholas sounds like my T! Always busy, always questions! :haha:

Shradha- your appt. is not far off then! :thumbup: Yay! Yes, ask loads of questions to your doc! That's what they're there for :hugs:

AFM- my appointment is this Thursday...another cervical check :shrug: Babes has me very uncomfortable tonight, or did have...wedging hard into my cervix w/her head and kicking back up hard with her feet! Like she's trying to ram her way out :shock: Very uncomforable, lol...she seems to be taking break so dare I hope she is asleep? :huh: Maybe she'll let me rest tonight :)

Today I just checked my weight..... I have put on 1 kg.....now the doctor will not worry:winkwink: she was concerned about my weight not increasing. I can see a change in my belly....when I sleep I have a bump a small one... While standing my belly looks bloated and big.....I feel very conscious coz it's just going to be 4 months..... Mom says don't feel bad its ok.... :dohh: I felt like laughing yesterday....dh came and held my belly....I said what happened? He. Said sshhhhhhh I am trying to feel the movement....:haha: I had to tell him it's early...

I just wrote a big long thing, and lost it *sigh*

Well, I don't want to go into everything again. But, I'm here. Trying to keep myself from being depressed, but I'm here.

I pick up Malachi's ashes today.

I'll update later with pictures/whole story.

Ash, don't worry about it. I don't need it, and I'd like you to have it for when you need it again. If you don't want it, or want to look at it, I understand that too. Whatever you want to do is fine with me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->