Looking for official TTC buddies!!

You're welcome Coy. That's what we're here for :hugs:

AFM, cd7 and bleeding is still gone so thats good. I just booked the hotel for next month so I can go see DH for thanksgiving. Im super excited and anxious to see him. Time is really flying fast I've noticed. I havent been taking my temp nor doing any opks etc because its no use at this point right now because we are just really into seeing each other and working out everything financially and moving etc. Also, so far i get to see him like once a month so i know we have a slim to none chance so i dont bother at the moment. Waiting until I move up there to really start anything because I will then be seeing him every day :happydance: Well, thats it for me for now.

Patrice- when you move will you be moving into a base house? I mean- will you and dh be permitted to live in the same house right away? That'd be awesome as far as the convenience of looking for rental...and from what I have read base has all it's own facilities, i.e., shopping, housing, etc.

Yes i will be in base housing and yes dh will be able to stay with me.

Patrice- nice hair style. I like the color..... Dh keeps telling me to try burgundy color but I like my black hair. I guess I should try it one day. Enjoy thanks giving with hubby.

Laura- I just want to pull xander's cheeks:kiss:......he is so cute.....blue shirt really makes him look so cool:happydance:.....

Coy- do you think that our princess may come on her DD? I guess she is going to come on time.... How are you? Are you still in pain?

Steph- yea...I can understand......I too love babies...but I need to think a lot before going for my second :hugs:.....

I couldn't feel any movements of the baby for 5 days...was getting worried....so yesterday after dh sang I and mom sang but still nothing......suddenly dh put Gangnam style song which is the latest craze now....suddenly I feel the baby move:happydance:....was so happy......
Have you all heard the song?

Ha ha Gangnam style!!! It's huge over here. Was at the top of our chart & loads of people are doing the dance!! That's so cute that bubs was dancing around to it!! Xander seemed to have a liking for Glee & still likes it now!!

I couldn't feel any movements of the baby for 5 days...was getting worried....so yesterday after dh sang I and mom sang but still nothing......suddenly dh put Gangnam style song which is the latest craze now....suddenly I feel the baby move:happydance:....was so happy......
Have you all heard the song?

I think it's the craze everywhere! We play it everyday and DH dances with Brandon to it... the boys love it! LOLOL

Coy- Re: bf'ing and weaning, that's pretty much exactly what I did! I chose not to do the rice cereal thing though, and just gave him his first solids at 6 mos. I did mostly jars of food... I really wanted to make my own but got lazy and couldn't keep up with it... this time I want to try a little harder!

I'm really hoping to make my own as well. Finding the time though is going to be challenging as well as finding the freezer space!!

We've had a busy day today. Xander had his 3-4 month check up with a nursery nurse. Alls good developmentally. Still got rolling & looking at his hands to master but he's really strong on other things such as reaching & grabbing. He's also had a huge growth spurt, as I suspected. He's jumped from the 25% to 50% percentile & now weighs 14lb 8oz!! After his check up we then took him swimming for the first time. He loved it! He was very quiet to start with but soon was smiling & laughing & kicking his legs around. We hoped he would like it as he loves his bath. It was a lot of fun & he managed almost half hour before he started to get tired. Hoping to go once a week now & possibly dunk him in fully next time.

Hi ladies!

Shradha- that's too cute about the Gangnam style! LOL, funny baby :) Wow, you are almost 19 weeks! :thumbup: Soon you'll ne third tri before you know it :)

Steph- We thought about making our own baby food too but seriously doubt we'll have time to do it. And like Laura I am lacking in freezer space! My babies seemed to love the rice cereal is there a specific reason that you skipped it? They ate it regularly along with vegetables, fruits, etc..

Laura- wow, swimming already! I myself don't know how to swim yet :nope: Dh is -of course- a freaking expert :haha: lol, Navy Seals type stuff and all that :roll: but I never did learn. I would love to have the girls learn too but here are no facilities here :shrug: We would have to drive probably 90 miles to the nearest pool. NUTS! lol!

AFM- I am wondering if this baby is going to be stubborn like Katana was....and make me wait :growlmad: The doc is saying everything is ready for go just- that mystcial "something" hasn't occurred yet to spur contractions :shrug: I keep walking,e tc, but nothing yet. Dh is excitedly telling everyone in town that I keep having contractions :huh: and I had to laugh-- BH aren't really contractions and I'm not sure the 4-5 painful contractions I've had count. This one seems different. I have had a few very painful contractions wrap around from back to front, but usually on just one side?:shrug: All the early spreading and baby is so low- from what I have read 3rd pregnancies never start with engagement but Aeryn is certainly engaged! :thumbup: Guess we'll just have to plod along and see :shrug:................

I have to say I NEVER thought you'd go this far!! I've read that a school of thought is that baby releases a hormone to start labour once the lungs are developed. Maybe your bh are the start of something Aeryn is just taking her time? Once again, such a beautiful name. Remind me how it's pronounced. Is it air in?

That's crazy how far a pool is!! We have one a 5 minute drive from us & a bigger one with waves and slides a 10 min drive. We'll be taking Xander to that one when he's a bit bigger I think. It's really busy & noisy.

Xander couldn't keep his eyes open any longer!! He hasn't even had his bath & bedtime bottle & booby yet!!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/878563EF-1F8F-4373-B6A6-9C5751F3D4D6-136-000000020E87EBC7.jpg

Aww bless him! I won't be taking Phoebe to the pool - I can't swim either Coy (bad experience as a kid) but my Dad has already arranged to take her when she's a few months older.

I'm planning on making my own baby food (although will be mostly BLW) but I won't be surprised if I end up going the easy route and buying the jars instead :haha:

I've got a feeling you're going to go into labour a day or two before your DD Coy!

Hi Emma and Laura- I know, right? I thought with all this dropping and engaging and effacement she'd be here already :growlmad: Not sure if I mentioned this guy we call "Dingbat" he is a bishop of one of the local churches around here. Well, dh and I bought some wood from the church for our fireplace and now their bishop acts like he owns us or something. He came by one day and told us we needed to have our dd's "blessed" and that we WOULD do it in his office and on a day convenient for hima dn also- we needed to change.
Yeah.
Change our clothes. He insisted my Marine dh wear a tie and that I dresss, um, in my sunday best :shock: Up his! Anyway he calls the house a few days ago and demands to know if I've had the baby yet. So I tell him "no" and he gets irritated and basically tells me to "Sh&# or get off the pot" and orders me to consider induction, I mean, after all let's "get the ball rolling here". :shock:

:saywhat: This guy is unreal! I told dh to handle him. Ugh.

Anywho, I bet Aeryn will make me wait just like Kat did :nope: I am soooo hoping she ocmes soon though my hips are killing me! :rofl:

Oh yeah- pronounced Air-ee-en in dh's book....I thought Air-in also but :shrug: whatever, right? :haha: I thought it was pretty either way :)

Where is everyone? :nope:

OMG. I just ate dinner :rofl: I am sooo stuffed. I cooked baked butternut squash, and garlic marinated steak with portabello mushrooms :cloud9: Nice for a change once in a while....Anywhoo, I thought it was funny because dh showed himself to be a typical MALE, lol...I asked him what he wanted for dinner and he says "Anything is fine with me hon" so I say..."Are you sure? I mean what are you in the mood for?" And he answers emphatically "Anything sounds great-whatever you cook is fine". Ah. So when he comes to the table and sees steak, squash, and mushrooms he says "Ohhh....I thought we were having-" whatever it was. :saywhat: LOL! Kidding me, right?! :rofl: He is a habit-monster...so I cooked him some rice to eat with it and he was happy :haha: I love my man but he can be such a guy sometimes :)

Coy- yea...19 weeks already...can't believe it....time is flying...I am half the way of my pregnancy..will be going for my 20 week scan on 17 th...... :happydance:..

Laura- keep posting xander's pics....just love them......I and dh both don't know swimming...:dohh: and moreover there is no pool nearby....so I guess my baby will have to be happy with the tub..:dohh:

Steph- how is life going?

I too am also planning to give loads of soups, juices and smashed food.....we can't give any solid food before a ceremony..which is only after 6 months of birth....we go to a temple...the parents of the baby feed cooked rice..... After that only we can give the baby food....until that baby only has mommy's milk....

Hi Ladies! It's been awhile but I wanted to let you guys know I got a :bfp: today. Took two tests cause I didn't believe it. Just wanted to let you guys know I didn't leave you, I just needed a break from the ttc stuff and low and behold... :) Thanks for all your support and for continuing to support Ashley through everything she's gone through :)

Congratulations! :flower:

Can't wait for your scan Shradha! Did you say you'll get a pic this time?

Hi Ladies! It's been awhile but I wanted to let you guys know I got a :bfp: today. Took two tests cause I didn't believe it. Just wanted to let you guys know I didn't leave you, I just needed a break from the ttc stuff and low and behold... :) Thanks for all your support and for continuing to support Ashley through everything she's gone through :)

Yay! So excited for you! :hugs: What - No pics of the poas :bfp: ? :saywhat: You KNOW we are addicts on here! :rofl: So happy for you!

Shradha- interesting customs in India! :) But 6 months is a great age to introduce foods :thumbup: When we introduce at 5 months or so it is just very watery rice cereal smashed and just a taste here and there. Still very much full time breastfeeding. What kind of ceremony is it? :huh:

AFM-

Well, our appointment with the doctor is today in the early afternoon. Got my fx'd there is some positive change! :thumbup: Dh has been checking and mentioned she seems a lot lower (he is trained a s a MidWife) and he is worried she'll pop out without any warning contractions :haha: That'd be AWESOME! lol! Anyway, last night was miserable- with all this spreading going on...I know we are supposed to sleep on our sides as we can't on our backs or tummies. Anyway it occurs to me it's double punishment :growlmad: All this hormone causing the muscles and ligaments to relax then I have to lay on my side and press those hips back in! It is very painful at this point so hardly got any rest :nope: (I'm such a crybaby aren't I? :haha:) This morning my hips and muscles feel all out of whack and hard as rocks. Dh massaged them for a while then he got worried babes would pop out :rofl: Silly guy :) He's starting to get nervous as our labors have always been fast.

One awesome thing though! The mechanic never showed up to finish bleeding our clutch so dh and I did it without the bleeder kit- I was stunned a couple days ago I went out to test the clutch and it's hard as a rock and works better than ever! :thumbup: So dh added more fluid and tightened everything down and we are set to go :thumbup: So we installed the boosters and car seats for the 3 dd's (When Aeryn shows up) and today we'll test drive it. Phew! Such a relief to have a vehicle we'll all fit into :haha:

Congrats Alicia!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->