Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Yep, think you'll be having her at home!! I just can't see how you'll get to the hospital on time if she's so low already. Your body must be able to dilate super quick after doing it twice already.

Ps - how great is your dh massaging your butt?! :D

Pretty darned great! :haha:

And I hope we make it to the hospital...it's only a short drive. Literally we live on the corner, drive straight past two house, through the stop light, past two more houses- there is the hospital. So I hope we have that much time 8-[ lol!

Coy- waiting for the good news.......:happydance:...

Thanks! I am waiting too :growlmad: lol! Babes is banging around in there tonight, quite in an irritating fashion ...My tummy bulges from one side to the other, then back again, then she shoves down on my cervix :roll: lol! So I am going to go get her even more stirred up by eating some ice cream :haha: Give her a good sugar rush then I'll try to sleep :dohh: lol!

How are you feeling?

Thanks! I am waiting too :growlmad: lol! Babes is banging around in there tonight, quite in an irritating fashion ...My tummy bulges from one side to the other, then back again, then she shoves down on my cervix :roll: lol! So I am going to go get her even more stirred up by eating some ice cream :haha: Give her a good sugar rush then I'll try to sleep :dohh: lol!

How are you feeling?

She wants to come out! I remember that feeling, where you just can't believe there is any more room left and you wonder why they aren't just coming out already!

Steph- my MIL is in Canada with my SIL.....Unless my MIL tells someone....no one will do anything..

So sad your boobs are hurting......

Question time friends.......I am worried....when you were pregnant did any of you become hairy?:cry:
Of late I am finding that my body is getting hairy.....in odd places...Like on my stomach... I always thought myself to be lucky as I am not hairy.... I have hardly any hair on my legs or hands...but now I can find some.....This silly hormones......

Yes, totally normal... unfortunately! AND you may also notice hair LOSS in pregnancy or while BF'ing... lots of hairy situations we have to deal with...

Steph - I think you probably don't have anything to worry about with Brandon's head control if he's so good at his tummy time but, I know if it was Xander I wouldn't be able to help worrying & would be going to see someone. Is he rolling over yet? Xander makes no real effort to roll over & is quite stiff in his back, I'm thinking he may be getting a bit behind on this now? He has however got really little legs compared to his body now so I don't think can get the leverage. His stiff back however means he's fab at sitting. He can stay up by himself for a few seconds now.

Huge congrats Alicia :hugs: when's your due date? It must be close to Brandon bday I think.

B is rolling over from tummy to back-- occasionally. It depends how tired he is. Sometimes he can't get the leverage, he gets the shoulder over but the legs don't follow. Some days he can do it no problem and it actually surprises me, because I still think it's early.. so don't worry. I remember Nicholas didn't do it until around 4 months or so.

And you're probably spot on about B's bday being around the same time as Alicia's due date. I got my BFP the same day as her! (10/10)

How are you feeling?
Doing good.....keep getting cold.....now and then.... Again no movements of the baby.....but now my tailbone is hurting.......can't sit in one position for long....I have to keep shifting..... It's early to have a tailbone ache....I think....

Coy- I came in to check on you.....I guess you have gone to sleep....good have some rest.

Does the hair fall of by itself or do we need to apply some pack and all....

Steph- hair fall too...oh gosh......till now it's only freaking hair growth all over....

Shradha- nope, the hair falls out by itself :) Not a huge deal really, you won't notice any of it with babes in your arms! :thumbup: As far a sbody hair it just disappears and you won't notice...Head hair- you may notice in the shower or when you comb it but it's not like going bald or coming out in clumps, etc. What happens is during pregnancy all of your "shedding" so to speak can sort of be put on hold so it seems your hair gets thicker. Then after abes is born it gradually sheds out like normal. You may just notice more shedding :thumbup: Fun stuff for us women, eh? :haha:

AFM- I am irritable and tired today :growlmad: I got to bed about 1 a.m. then Kat woke me 5-6 times up to 5 a.m....then I couldn't sleep until about 6:30 and got up at 8:30. So I am verrrrry not happy today :growlmad: I got up and made dh breakfast then managed to get myself kicked out of the bathroom twice already just trying to shower and get my hair brushed! Aaaargh! We NEED 2 bathrooms :thumbup: lol! :loo: Anyway, Kat is on my naughty list today so she better be super good! :haha:

Re:babes. Felt some pains last night that kept me awake, woke me, etc, but no rythm and didn't come back :sadangel: lol! My hips still hurt but I am finding a bath or massage helps a lot- walking helps too for a bit :thumbup:

Gotta plan my day...School, I think, maybe ... a nap! :rofl:

Coy-Sounds like my sleep habit last night :haha: Hope babes comes soon for you :hugs:

AFM, well last night I didnt really get any sleep at all. I kept waking up because of a darn toothache :dohh: But now its better so i was able to sleep for a few hours this morning :thumbup: I spoke to DH this morning before he went to class and he passed his physical training test so im proud of him :hugs: Also, I have to go down to Miami today to move some bags from my MIL's house to my SIL's. Unfortunately, they are kicking my MIL out her house and she has by Nov. 8th to move out :nope: Which sucks because they are kicking her out before Thanksgiving :growlmad: So she is going to move in with me. I love her to pieces but I dont know how thats going to work. Hopefully, we dont end up biting each other's head off because we both want to be the controlling one of the house :haha: So we just got to wait and see. Also, im on cd11 and im continuing to take the prenatal vitamins. Atleast from NOT dtd..I can tell that the vitamins make me sleepy and i have LOADS of watery discharge nonstop every day. So now I know the side effects that comes with the prenatals and wont get it mixed up once the time comes around where im in the tww :thumbup: Im waiting for the health insurance to be processed. I have to call today to see if it is processed. I already found my primary and ob/gyn. Just so happens my primary specializes in hormonal therapy etc so thats great because I might can just be able to go to her about the cysts and everything and not the ob/gyn :happydance: Also she is in the family practice field so thats good. Im just ready to schedule an appt. And the SUPER UBER DUPER :haha: good thing about the new health insurance is......we dont have to pay ANYTHING!!!! I just walk in, get serviced and come out with results :happydance: So im extra happy now. Im going to most likely schedule the appt next week if i can get the insurance in time or see when she is available for new patients and then see her and work from there. Can't wait until my story becomes a success story.

Coy-Sounds like my sleep habit last night :haha: Hope babes comes soon for you :hugs:

AFM, well last night I didnt really get any sleep at all. I kept waking up because of a darn toothache :dohh: But now its better so i was able to sleep for a few hours this morning :thumbup: I spoke to DH this morning before he went to class and he passed his physical training test so im proud of him :hugs: Also, I have to go down to Miami today to move some bags from my MIL's house to my SIL's. Unfortunately, they are kicking my MIL out her house and she has by Nov. 8th to move out :nope: Which sucks because they are kicking her out before Thanksgiving :growlmad: So she is going to move in with me. I love her to pieces but I dont know how thats going to work. Hopefully, we dont end up biting each other's head off because we both want to be the controlling one of the house :haha: So we just got to wait and see. Also, im on cd11 and im continuing to take the prenatal vitamins. Atleast from NOT dtd..I can tell that the vitamins make me sleepy and i have LOADS of watery discharge nonstop every day. So now I know the side effects that comes with the prenatals and wont get it mixed up once the time comes around where im in the tww :thumbup: Im waiting for the health insurance to be processed. I have to call today to see if it is processed. I already found my primary and ob/gyn. Just so happens my primary specializes in hormonal therapy etc so thats great because I might can just be able to go to her about the cysts and everything and not the ob/gyn :happydance: Also she is in the family practice field so thats good. Im just ready to schedule an appt. And the SUPER UBER DUPER :haha: good thing about the new health insurance is......we dont have to pay ANYTHING!!!! I just walk in, get serviced and come out with results :happydance: So im extra happy now. Im going to most likely schedule the appt next week if i can get the insurance in time or see when she is available for new patients and then see her and work from there. Can't wait until my story becomes a success story.

Patrice- that is all awesome news! :thumbup: Nuts(sort of) about having MIL move in withyou-- but it does sound as though you get along so maybe it won't be too bad? I couldn't deal with another woman in the house, I am far too controlling! :rofl: lol! My 8 year old challenges me :roll: Aaargh! Would she be living in your house then once you move? Sucks they are kicking her out before Thanksgiving though!

Re: insurance, etc. Aweosme! That's the way I like it too :) And sounds like you have located some good doctors so may get more answers that you need :thumbup: Funny about the prenatals...what brand are they? I haven't noticed anything like that from taking prenatals :shrug: but then I have not always been the greatest at keeping track of my body until the last year or so :blush:

And I am positive of your impending success story! Bound to happen :thumbup: and maybe you are in a better position now both financially, career wise,e tc, for it to happen :huh:

Probably gonna get cold this iwnter--are you shopping fall clothes yet?:haha: A warm coat, some Ugs, lol! :haha:

Coy-Well hopefully she get a new place before I move out, if not she can stay until she get on her feet. I have been shopping already and Im still doing shopping..women and their shopping huh :haha: And i think its spring valley prenatals vitamins.

SO I was exhausted and decided to take a warm relaxing bath. I locked the bathroom door, lit a rose candle and soaked for about half an hour. Bliss :cloud9: No one knocked on the door :shock: or needed me for anything :shrug:

Then I got out. I peeked into the dd's room which- for some funny reason I expected to still be clean, neat, and tidy.

Nope. I found pillows flung everywhere, blankets torn from the bed, sheets scattered...toys mixed amidst the blanket mess, barbies everywhere, a loud cartoon playing on tv, one child bouncing wildly on the bed..and the other. Ahhh, the other. My 3 year old dd. She looked the perfect angel. Naked except for her little kid panties (of course- what else!) standing on one leg in middle of the bed, arms outstretched, with her golden curls bouncing around her face and a perfect red lip pucker--while she spouted water fountain style through the air. And right into the middle of the bed.

So now they have a nice wet bed for bedtime. :wacko:

Kids! :haha:

:haha: Wow I can just picture what was going through your mind when you saw that :haha: Seems like the girls were having their own girls night in while mommy is away.

Coy- I know kids are naughty at times but they are real darlings:hugs:.... Your babies are very sweet and pretty:kiss:....

Patrice- that was very sad that MIL has to go........
Re controlling house- I don't mind anyone controlling the house as long as I am not bossed around and stopped at anything i do...:shrug: but I guess it is impossible.
Don't worry everything will go fine. Your checkup will go good. :thumbup:

Enjoy your shopping time.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"