Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Coy- Did our princess kick you when you were reading the story for DD.....I am sure she too must have enjoyed the story....:hugs:

Reading about nipples.....ahhhhh my nipples pain a lot when I wear a bra.....what's worse is that....I need to wear a bra coz i feel embarrassed if I don't wear one:winkwink:... I don't want it to be seen:dohh:

Laura- the toy I mean firefly is too cute....is it xander's favorite?

Nope, mine was on the left so nope!!

Looking forward to seeing the pic even if its not great. Glad you finally got to see baby. That's quite someway they go to stop people knowing the gender. Is there still a strong preference for boys in India?

We have progress on tummy time!!

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/0DF269D0-8331-4DA8-B9D1-91C69256988A-6160-0000045254A1D669.jpg

https://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/lauraemily17/272CF858-2F9E-4222-8DCA-94F5432EC794-6160-000004524EF7ADC1.jpg

I have no idea what side mine was on :shrug: Can't wait to see your pic Shradha!

Laura - aww bless him! He looks as though he's enjoying it now. Phoebe loves tummy time most days and will hold her head right up to look at me, but if she's not in the mood for it she screams the house down :haha: Is Xander's hair blonde? It looks lighter in those pics compared to the others I've seen. I still can't work out what Phoebe's is... Sometimes it looks blonde, then another day it looks a lot darker. There's definitely a tint of red to it though.

We're still not too sure about his hair colour. His head has grown loads which has spaced his hair out which makes it look lighter on top. It's also falling out. When the sun shines on his head we can see lots of fine blond or very light brown hair which we think may be new hair. But he also has like a fringe (or mullet!) of dark brown hair across the base of his head which seems to be getting thicker!! My hair is almost black & dh is also quite dark brown so its more likely to be brown but dh was a lot lighter when he was younger & both our sisters have blond hair so it is a possibility I guess as the genes in the family!!

Wow, a tinge of red. I love red hair, I would have loved for my curls to red instead. Does that come from you or the donor? Do you see any of the donor in her? I think she looks a lot like you.

Features wise she looks like me but her hair colour is from her donor. Although the texture of it is like mine, thick (and lots of it!) at the back but very fine on top. Her figure is like mine too... Long body and tiny legs :haha:

Nope, mine was on the left so nope!!

Looking forward to seeing the pic even if its not great. Glad you finally got to see baby. That's quite someway they go to stop people knowing the gender. Is there still a strong preference for boys in India?

The system is funny....... Yes here a boy is preferred any day to a girl......it's sad but a reality..... Thank god my parents and dh don't care.....if it's a girl or boy.....

Xander is happy.....so cute ...... I love his pics..... A real sweetheart....

Emma- phoebe has red hair...wow.....

Forgot to add I got the first dose of tetanus injection....

Laura- Ah the firefly is gorgeous! I may have to look for one for Aeryn....the colors and fabrics are excellent for motivating babes intelligence and attention :thumbup: Aw, and the pics of tummy time are adorable! I love his face, so gorgeous :hugs: and he seems to intelligent and focused and interactive with you--that's excellent!...

Shradha- Eeek! What an awesome scan for dh to see so many expressions! :shock: It is always amazing :hugs: Were you able to see anything or did the tech only have one screen? And you know what- figuring out gender is not such an issue, I know we are spoiled here in the US but like my dh said--as long as the baby is healthy and mom is healthy-that is all in the world that matters :hugs: I am so happy for you! Can't wait to see the scan pic :happydance: :headspin: Re: placental placement. I am so glad it moved up for you! I thought it would- mine did! :happydance: so that is relief of a lot of stress! And I have never heard you can use it to predict gender...old wives tale maybe? :shrug: And you know to answer your question--babes gets still and goes to sleep when I read story to dd's at night. So I think it may be a routine once she is born to nurse her then read to dd's at bedtime :thumbup: She will sleep then and my two older dd's will not feel left out :) And YES! When I wear a bra my nipples hurt :growlmad: Plus I am having to go shop for anew bra...I bought one ofr nursing but it is slightly too big at the moment and everything else I have is either too small or itches like crazy! Whoever invented the idea of scratchy lace on a bra was nuts! :growlmad: lol!

Emma
- I too think Phoebes looks very much like you :hugs: She seems very bright and active-- can I just say she seems mischievous? :haha: I bet she will be a very stubborn and determined little girl! :thumbup: Mine are mischievous too but I wouldn't change them for the world. That strength is needed today!

Steph
- I have heard of the issue with the stomache muscles...I know they always separate, I think they have to in order to make enough room for growth, but i think it depends on if they tear or nnot? I'm not sure...but I am always trying to be super careful with my stomache muscles at this point! Can't wait to get back to crunches :happydance: lol!

AFM- not much to report...hmm, let's see, symptoms...

- Increased discharge, clear
- Incredibly sore hips- feels like rusty pins when I walk :haha:
- Insomnia
- Exhaustion
- My belly has dropped very low (I'll try to take a pic today)
- Spikes of pain in nipples and breasts :shrug:
- I have a low hanging bowling ball between my legs (that's how it feels) :haha:
- And, um, I want to waddle but won't let myself...is that a symptom of impending labor :rofl:

The doctor did tell dh and I that he can pop the waters very easily any time we want to "move things along" and I am happy to say that if we need to induce that would be our first method of choice :thumbup: Today is our EDD so we are not worried yet and dco said he would keep an eye on the amniotic fluid...

Dh has been brushing up on labor-at-home tips...he knws all about breaking waters, turning shoulders, which shoulder to deliver first, etc, but always good to brush up. And I have a sack full of absorbent pads and we have decided if I do have to give birth at home and we don't have the bed properly coveerd its in the kitchen! lol! :haha: That way it's easy to clean.....I really don't think it'll happen that fast though....but his ex-wife delivered her 4th baby in 7 minutes!! They were half block from hospital but her water broke at home and the baby's head was already out in the hospital elevator! Dh was turning the shoulders when doc ran in :rofl: So I am confident in his ability but sure hope we don't have to go that route for babes sake :thumbup:

And I am really hoping I'm not over-due like forEVER or that I have a supremly long labor.......8-[ lol!

Coy, I think you'll have had that baby by Monday... But that's just a guess :haha:

Phoebe already is a stubborn and determined little girl!! :rofl:

Coy, I think you'll have had that baby by Monday... But that's just a guess :haha:

Phoebe already is a stubborn and determined little girl!! :rofl:

I seriously hope you are right about a soon delivery! I wanna meet my baby! :happydance:

Hi ladies :hi: Here is a snapshot of "the bump" :haha: that I took for due date today...

https://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o611/greyeyes3/000_4100_zps4880d0b5.jpg

Wow, she has dropped!!

I stand by my previous post, all you need to do is sneeze a few times!!

Ummmm, ok, how about lots & lots of sex?! Poke her out! :rofl:

Lol, been trying that too! :haha: I even remembered you and Steph talking fresh pineapple so have been trying that.

That doesn't work either :growlmad: lol

Just got back off a long walk with the dd's...I am proud of myself...I tracked a couple of deer through the city ... guess my old Alaska bush skills have yet to forsake me :smug: lol! (I grew up in the Alaska bush and lived there for 20+ years) Anyway it was a long walk, trying to jug her out. Think I will cook dinner and take a long warm soak in the tub, my hips are hurting like crazy right now. Feels like the muscles and joints are all rusted up and protesting every move :haha:

I am getting tons of pressure down there though I hope it means I am dilating more :thumbup: And I feel a bit better about my huge self as an older lady I know stopped me and said I look great for being at my EDD ... and a nother lady during my walk was shocked when I turned sideways- she said if I am head on or from behind can't tell I'm pregnant :rofl: RIGHT. I can sure tell :haha:

Hey everyone! Nothing much here to report.

- Bought Milk & Oreo's today, which I plan on totally devouring.

-Went to the local Catholic store & got myself a rosary prayer CD which I listened to in the car.

-My daughter needed a haircut badly, so we did that. It was cut shorter than what we wanted, but oh well...it'll grow. And, it really doesn't look that bad.

-Got on Prozac 20 mg (lightest dose) yesterday from my GP. He ideally wants me on it for a total of 3 months. If I need it longer he said that is okay, but that is as long as "ideally" he'd like me on it. He wants me on it through my investigation with the Reproductive Endocrinologist and testing. Wants me off of it when I start to ttc at least.

- Birth Control is still going well, I think. Postpartum bleeding is still active, but It seems like it's been lighter. Wore tampons today so I'd have to wear a pad in order to know for sure though. Doesn't really matter, as my first 'AF' is supposed to be happen next week.

- Watched the entire Twilight movie series up until Breaking Dawn: 1. I'll have you know that I am on team Jacob, in case you were wondering! Have a ticket for the last movie next month.

Anyways, nothing new.

Lol, this was too cute. My 3 year old arguing with her papa:

"Daddy, Catwoman fighted Batman!"
"No honey, she didn't fighted, she fought. She fought Batman".
"NO! She fighted Batman"
"Honey, if it's past tense it is fought."
"Dadddyyy....she wasn't past tensin', she was fighting. Ugh." :roll: lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->