Looking for official TTC buddies!!

Coy- Wow you look great! You really don't look that big at all for 40 weeks! I felt like my tummy was sticking out so much that it was completely separate from my body by then! BTW your hair is LOOOONG!! Never knew, couldn't tell from your other pics!

Hope there will be some progress this weekend.......... remember what you told me, about just relaxing and watching some movies, and then it'll happen when you least expect it too? I don't know if you have time to do that, but maybe worth a shot!

Ashley- Glad you are treating the depression. Do you feel like it has started working yet? Oh, and what did you decide to do about the RE appt, are you going to keep it or reschedule?

Coy- Wow you look great! You really don't look that big at all for 40 weeks! I felt like my tummy was sticking out so much that it was completely separate from my body by then! BTW your hair is LOOOONG!! Never knew, couldn't tell from your other pics!

Hope there will be some progress this weekend.......... remember what you told me, about just relaxing and watching some movies, and then it'll happen when you least expect it too? I don't know if you have time to do that, but maybe worth a shot!

Ashley- Glad you are treating the depression. Do you feel like it has started working yet? Oh, and what did you decide to do about the RE appt, are you going to keep it or reschedule?

Steph- thanks! I need all the encouragement on this body I can get :haha: lol! I feel like a barel drum :rofl: Re: my hair...it is probably about hip length when it's not waved. I had it clear down to mid thigh a few years ago and went int o have a salonist trimt he splits...she took hold of my french braid and nipped it at the nape! :sad2: Bee-otch! I was traumatized, lol, but got over it....

Re:relaxing. You know, that is a good idea. Even when I am planning to relax I am timing myself. I decide "I will take a bath and relax, I wait til the dd's are asleep...then I take a flash bath so that I have "time" to relax in the living room for half hour before I go to bed...I go to bed a t a certain time so I can get up and fix dh's breakfast so he can take his meds at a certain time otherwise taking his other meds gets all messed up :hissy: aaargh! LOL! So maybe what I will try tonight is a long warm bath, then just lay down on the couch and relax with a chick-flick until I fall asleep. And I'll try not to worry about Kat getting up and not finding me in bed or me getting up on time to help anybody out :haha: Maybe THEN she'll be born :haha: That's what I did when I went into labor with Kat....

Steph- I forgot to ask...re: the relaxing...did it work for you to start labor??

Go with bath first Coy!! If I remember correctly I think Steph went into labour a few days after her due date as she relaxed once the due date had passed. Is that right Steph?

Someone cut your thigh length hair at the nape of your neck?!?! I'd have gone crazy mad at that!! I always wanted really long hair but get annoyed with it when it's about 3 inches down my back so end up cutting it!!

Steph - how are all of your colds? Did Brandon end up catching it? Xander's caught another cold now. Not from me though this time. He's even more congested this time & seems much grumpier. I'm wandering, as last time it was my cold & I breastfeed, although not exclusively, that stopped it getting really bad & as I don't have it this time my anti bodies can't help him & that's why it's worse? He's not sleeping well through it this time either. It's taken until 12 to settle him the last 2 nights then he's been up again at 2!! We've bought a plug vaporiser today to hopefully help clear his congestion & let him get a better nights sleep.

Laura- breastmilk can do wonders! If you have been exposed to the virus (and you have as you are with Xander) then your body will automatically produce some "helps" for babes...are you cutting back on bf'ing or can you give some extra while he is sick w/o messing up your feeding schedule?

I've been trying to give him more breast milk, he usually has it in between his bottle feeds but I've also been giving him some before each bottle so he's been drinking more breast milk & less formula. It wont be a lot more yet as it takes a couple of days for my supply to pick up. I've just put him down now & he's sleeping soundly for the minute!!

Today was my first day taking my anti-depressant pills so I really can't judge at this point, but I "think" I feel better. LOL. I don't know yet, honestly. My prayer CD for my car has been working wonders. I honestly can't say though that i'm not angry anymore...I still feel that "anger" about my losses, especially the last one.

As far as the RE doctor goes, I'm going to keep the appointment because I heard any testing besides basic ones like ultrasound, etc... are time sensitive and they'd have to schedule it in advance anyways, so if the dr wants that then I can get off my birth control.

Today was my first day taking my anti-depressant pills so I really can't judge at this point, but I "think" I feel better. LOL. I don't know yet, honestly. My prayer CD for my car has been working wonders. I honestly can't say though that i'm not angry anymore...I still feel that "anger" about my losses, especially the last one.

As far as the RE doctor goes, I'm going to keep the appointment because I heard any testing besides basic ones like ultrasound, etc... are time sensitive and they'd have to schedule it in advance anyways, so if the dr wants that then I can get off my birth control.

Ashley - I hope you start feeling better soon. I understand you being angry! I hope your apointment with the RE can give you some answers and direction :thumbup: Also- sometimes things like your prayer CD are aweosme! I used to listen to prayer cd's and music when I hit some really tough spots (back before I was married) and it helped tons. It is not only comforting but comforting on many levels iykwim.

We are here for you anytime you need to chat :hugs:

Ashley- Yes, w/ the ultrasounds they like you to come in on a specific day of your cycle. But if you're on the pill then your lining won't be the same, or what it naturally is... same with your ovaries and egg production... so I don't know if they can have a look when you're on the pill. True, they may just tell you to go off of it, and then they will do the tests.

Laura- I agree with Coy, breastmilk is THE absolute best, most amazing medicine! I have to say from experience, breastfeeding Nicholas for almost 2 years, he hardly ever got sick. And when he did, it was mild and he got over it really quickly. To this day, he barely gets sick compared to many kids his age, even when something terrible is circulating through school he doesn't seem to get symptoms. I'm sure he's exposed, obviously, but I think his body is so good at fighting it off. I attribute his good health now to having breastfed for so long. Brandon actually didn't end up getting the cold! I had it, and I was really prepared for him to get it too, but the best thing you can do is keep breastfeeding because they will get your antibodies to fight it. Sounds good what you are doing, trying to amp up the milk production when Xander is sick. The best way to do that is keep him at the breast for long periods of time, and frequently. Also you can try to pump more, that will increase your production.

Coy- Actually, I don't think the relaxing worked for me... LOL...I was the opposite... after my due date passed, if you remember, I was extremely impatient, more than I had been even right before the due date. I think it was a combination of things that helped... the acupuncture, homeopathy, birth ball/different positions, walking, evening primrose oil (maybe?)... I don't know, it could have been one or more of these things... or none! He could have just come when he wanted to! I hope relaxing with a chick flick works for you!

Ashley- How are you feeling today? Part of the anger is not having any answers as to why it happened, and I hope that you can get some answers from the doctor soon. Maybe if they want you to go off the pill for testing reasons you can just abstain or use another form of BC, just for a few months or something.

Coy- Baby yet? I know, you are gone just for a few hours and I always think this is it! But, a nice relaxing Sunday, good day to have a baby...

Where is Shradha?? Haven't seen her on lately. Did she have her scan?

Yeah she did, but I think she was a bit disappointed with the quality of the pic? Apparently they blur it so you can't figure out the sex of the baby :shrug:

Hello ladies. I have some catching up to do so will do that later.

AFM, im on cd1 today. AF has started 20 days after the abnormal bleeding and found out that ovarian cysts cause abnormal bleeding in between periods :growlmad: Well, i had a talk with DH and I was going to wait until I went up there yo handle the whole going to the doctor to get treated BUT DH now is showing concern and he wants to go with my previous plan which was to seek medical help BEFORE i leave to Conencticut next month. So im changing my PCM (Primary Care Manager/doctor) to a female and will schedule an appt immediately when my insurance goes into effect which is next Thursday :happydance: So will be seeing the doctor soon. I'm just ready to get rid of these cysts so I can finally conceive with no problem and have a LO in our arms.

Aw, Patrice- I am sooo glad you and dh decided to move quickly on this! Once oyu get the cysts removed you should have easier cycles, right?

Steph- relaxing isn't working for me either :growlmad: lol! I am now stressed, irritable, and exhausted :haha: Kat woke me up 3-4 times last night. I am going to be honest I don't know how to get her to stop doing that! Other than just keep thwarting it. I won't spank her- that wouldn't do any good anyways :shrug: One thing she hates though is if she wakes me up sometimes I make her go into the living room and sit on the couch while I do school. Sucks that means I have to be up and doing school :growlmad: but it lets her know she is not going to get rest nor is she going to get my attention. Usually after one of these she goies to sleep and stays there. *sigh* Oh well...anyway I read that I just have to be persistant and (whats the word....) consistant with my method. I do not lay down and cuddle with her- that she wants and I think would just make things worse. What I do is send her back to her bed and make sure she gets in it then I go back to my bed and try to sleep. The last 3 nights she slept all the way through but last night...:nope:...rotten kid :haha:

Anyways, last night was rough as I had tons of vaginal pressure, felt like Aeryn was just going to pop out on her own! (TMI alert) plus every time she pushes around I get that hard vag presure then tons of cm :shrug: Maybe I am dilating more? :huh: Right now I have like a constant vaginal pressure.

sounds like she is on her way Coy and yes i will have easier cycles.

missed you too Coy :hugs: Yes i just been busy. Helping the MIL and trying to pack and prepare for the trip. Cant believe its soon eeeekkkk

Shradha- where are you and your scan pics? :huh: lol! We miss you!

I don't know if this applies to Shradha, but it's a great tradition with many that they cannot find out the gender of the baby before it's birth so the scan could have been blurred on purpose, and also I think in India most don't name the baby for at least a month after birth. I don't know who this applies too, but those are great traditions that many adhere too.

I hope everything is going well for her though. Haven't seen her update in awhile.

Patrice- We are still waiting :/ It'll happen, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->